Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE)

Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) (http://projectavalon.net/forum/index.php)
-   News And Updates (http://projectavalon.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Amero is good and immenent, says Fulford (http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=20683)

Derek 03-06-2010 06:56 AM

Amero is good and immenent, says Fulford

From ben's blog

The Amero plan is back, this time backed by gold: BIS source

The US dollar is about to be replaced by the Amero at a rate of two dollars to one Amero, according to a high level financial source in Switzerland. The Amero will replace the US and Canadian dollars and the Mexican peso, he says. It will be backed by Mexican and Canadian gold, the source adds.

The decision was made at a high level within the Western secret government, he says. The introduction of the Amero will be followed by a dismantling of the Federal Reserve Board, he says. Once the announcement is made, people will have exactly 30 days to convert their dollars to Ameros before the dollars become worthless.

The Western government does not want to cede control of its financial system to China so a decision was made to go with the gold-backed Amero, he says.

Of course many holders of dollars may decide to opt away from the Amero and trade their dollars for other currencies, notably the Chinese yuan and the Hong Kong dollar.

We will seek to confirm this news from other sources and will provide updates if necessary.

http://benjaminfulford.typepad.com/benjaminfulford/

This will probably direct alot of people to sites like infowars and rense when this happens, which even though are mostly fear mongering disinfo, they will really help to wake alot of people up.

Love Light and Blessings :original:

Humble Janitor 03-06-2010 07:02 AM

Re: Amero is good and immenent, says Fulford

On one hand, the amero and NAU. On the other hand, the dismantling of the Federal Reserve.

I would prefer the latter but not the former.

Northern Boy 03-06-2010 07:12 AM

the question I ask is if dollars are worthless then all debt must be extinguished as they are dollar based so at the fall of the dollar they will need your approval to allow this to happen so then all cards go on the table and we negotiate

dolphin 03-06-2010 07:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Northern Boy (Post 249745)
the question I ask is if dollars are worthless then all debt must be extinguished as they are dollar based so at the fall of the dollar they will need your approval to allow this to happen so then all cards go on the table and we negotiate

northern boy,.... so let's say you have a huge debt for a house or a federal student loan, once the amero is in place, won't they just convert the debt into amero?

Humble Janitor 03-06-2010 07:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dolphin (Post 249748)
northern boy,.... so let's say you have a huge debt for a house or a federal student loan, once the amero is in place, won't they just convert the debt into amero?

I imagine that at 2 dollars to an Amero, your debt would probably at least double in Ameros.

:thumbdown::wall:

Rocky_Shorz 03-06-2010 08:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Humble Janitor (Post 249750)
I imagine that at 2 dollars to an Amero, your debt would probably at least double in Ameros.

:thumbdown::wall:

the other way around, if you owe 500K on your home you would owe 250K in Amero

ExhaLatioN 03-06-2010 08:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rocky_Shorz (Post 249769)
the other way around, if you owe 500K on your home you would owe 250K in Amero

that makes more sense, but this Amero ting wont happen. Fulford is full of sheit man....

tintagelcave 03-06-2010 09:25 AM

Thanks, Derek! Hopefully this brings stability on lots of levels.
The Amero is a currency that's talked about for a long time, already.
As the change in the United States, becoming seperate sovereign States.
Do you agree? Or is this wishful thinking? Here in Europe, the formation of a centralised ruling system in Brussels, is viewed with very mixed feelings and the privatisation of former government services, like healthcare, public transport, farming and schoolsystem, has lead to the a decline of quality and human values, increasing a burocratic bulk of regulations and abstract concepts, somewhat similar to the concept of the invisible money system, where money flows are not backed up by real gold. In Holland we call that baked air. But in a way, I am still happier to live in Holland than in the USA.
What do you think?

Spregovori 03-06-2010 10:06 AM

It is my understanding that Canada is in a much much better position than USA or Mexico...it seem very unlikely to me that Canada would just simply abandon this position and accept Amero...than again...the politicians are just actors so they do not care...but the people of Canada just might....

i wonder now...if the consequence of this "recent" decision (according to Fulford) will result in a plan for asian union...."accidentally" as a contra effect....it might be even "funny" since this would finally show us who is who....

the n.american union and asian union have been planned for a long time

viking 03-06-2010 10:44 AM

Amero or dollar...dollar or amero...amero or dollar!!!!!!!

Let confuse you even more....

http://www.newmoney.gov/newmoney/main.aspx?id=5415

Is Fulford becomming a Bullford!!!!!!

viking

gibonos 03-06-2010 01:13 PM

How many times what he said came to past?
He is full of it, with great imagination and telling what people want to here.
Many times contradicting himself, dragon vs slayers :)

I wonder how much longer he will be quoted?!

gibonos

twoRone 03-06-2010 01:26 PM

probably a fed plan to begin with.. the fed gets dismantled and they won't get audited or held accountable for what they have done... all done in a few secret meetings... over a weekend... at some hidden far-off location.. under super-high security... yada yada... _ucken scumbags:lightsabre:

easy peasy... lemon squeezie!!

Rocky_Shorz 03-06-2010 11:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spregovori (Post 249796)
It is my understanding that Canada is in a much much better position than USA or Mexico...it seem very unlikely to me that Canada would just simply abandon this position and accept Amero...than again...the politicians are just actors so they do not care...but the people of Canada just might....

Well let's put it a different way...

The Fed has it's roots in England and has been used to control America...

Now we are about to merge with Canada that isn't one nation under God... It is one nation under the Queen...

It get's my VETO... :mad3:

Spregovori 03-06-2010 11:29 PM

another "good" news from the "outside" world: Mahmoud Ahmadinejad on Saturday called the September 11 attacks on the United States a "big fabrication" that was used to justify the U.S. war on terrorism, the official IRNA news agency reported.

It is "official" and before that a meeting in Damascus....it would seem it does not matter anymore to remain silent. Either Fulford is right and the "rulers" have lost the control or Iran is 100% there will be war and is just simply saying it....

http://www.nytimes.com/reuters/2010/...?_r=3&emc=eta1

guesses....guesses....guesses....

Rocky_Shorz 03-06-2010 11:34 PM

hey the little chimp has been reading our forum, let's hope he is passing on what he is learning to the organ grinder...

Majorion 03-06-2010 11:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spregovori (Post 250176)
guesses....guesses....guesses....

Re the 'illuminati insider' thread...

The only person I came close to actually believing was an Illuminati insider is Leo Zagami, but his connection to this Fulford guy pretty much put me off for good from believing any of them. We have to take information from folks like these with the tiniest grain of salt, in my humble opinion.

always 03-07-2010 12:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Derek (Post 249737)
. . .

This will probably direct alot of people to sites like infowars and rense when this happens, which even though are mostly fear mongering disinfo, they will really help to wake alot of people up.

The most beneficial result will be waking people up! I don't know where they will go for answers, but it will certainly raise questions in their minds. How do The Powers-That-Be explain this?

daci 03-07-2010 12:39 AM

Did you watched Games in Vancouver? Canadians are proud of Canada...they will not replace for....United North America....Gassing...?

Namaste,
daci

Wood 03-07-2010 12:54 AM

A sudden announcement of the Amero with a 30 day notice to change US dollars (and Canadian dollars and Mexican pesos) would be chaotic, both among the population and in the finacial markets all over the world.

Here in Europe we had a long process to switch to the Euro, with at least two stages and plenty of time and information.

IMO if the Amero is coming it is not going to happen overnight (unless the situation is really critical). I think it is wise to have some money in other currencies though, because this proccess will probably be followed by a devaluation of the Amero (or a previous devaluation of the US dollar).

Finally, I think the idea the Amero will be backed only by the mexican and canadian gold is ridiculous. I do not know how much gold do Mexico and Canada have but I really doubt it can match even a tiny fraction of the US dollars in circulation.

Rocky_Shorz 03-07-2010 02:20 AM

grocery stores won't accept peso, Canadian quarters or lira, much less any other world currency, so what do you suggest?

What we are talking about is a complete shut down of purchasing until the conversion happens, stores would only have a 50% off sale instead of remarking everything to the new Euro.

in an instant the electronic dollars in the accounts could be converted. Credit cards would be instant, no the changeover would be more confusing if everyone liquidated their accounts and sat on a big old pile of silver and gold dollars.

Leave it right where it is, if it happens it happens. I don't see England rich enough to at the flip of a switch cover America's debt with gold backed currency. It would just be more fake paper backing up what already isn't there.

nice thought Fulford, but not gonna happen...

Tell your Boys at BIS they need to do better than that.

lawyerforliberty 03-07-2010 02:40 AM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
"Originally Posted by Rocky_Shorz
the other way around, if you owe 500K on your home you would owe 250K in Amero "

Or worse: The so-called Amero would theoritically have twice the purchasing power relative to the dollar given the exchange ratio, but what if the debtor/obligor is still required to discharge the debt one for one. Thus, under the stated hypothetical, the $500,000 mortgage will now be $1,000,000.

"that makes more sense, but this Amero ting wont happen. Fulford is full of sheit man...."

Agreed.

Rocky_Shorz 03-07-2010 02:47 AM

and then again covering the derivatives, if 20-40 was lent for every 1 held in asset...

the bank holds the loan for 500K, plus the title worth $500K so they are able to borrow against this 1M x 40

so your comfy little home is worth 40 Million to the bank...

Maybe I'll just take out a loan from China for 250K of Amero and walk in and pay it off... :tongue2:

mkspllmn 03-07-2010 03:35 AM

No currency will be back by gold because 99% of the world gold supply is "missing".

Wood 03-07-2010 03:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rocky_Shorz (Post 250278)
grocery stores won't accept peso, Canadian quarters or lira, much less any other world currency, so what do you suggest?

I am suggesting to have some money in other currencies as protection against (probable) dollar devaluation. Then, change back to dollars (or ameros) to buy your groceries as required. If there is a devaluation you'll probably get a better rate when you change it back.

Anyway, who can predict the future without insider information...

Myra 03-07-2010 04:13 AM

Somehow I just don't think the Amero is going to happen at this point, I would be really shocked if it did.