Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE)

Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) (http://projectavalon.net/forum/index.php)
-   Project Avalon General Discussion (http://projectavalon.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   question regarding 15% ET DNA (http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=18520)

bartrum 12-21-2009 09:22 PM

question regarding 15% ET DNA

If humans with ET DNA are immune to programming (brainwashing) and it is true that Pete Peterson is among that 15%, then why are Kerry and
bill saying that he has been reprogrammed since their long interview with him? Am I misunderstanding something what was said?

Bartrum

morganlilith 12-21-2009 09:28 PM

Re: question regarding 15% ET DNA

i think 'immune to brainwashing' is a little to strong a description.

we are all susceptible to programing. my understanding is that the 15% are more likely to awaken early, and afterward be more resistant to the day to day programming that is so insidious in our lives.

the specific techniques used by tptb in a one on one situation are going to be quite a bit more intensive than what the masses experience in their daily lives.

Fredkc 12-21-2009 10:36 PM

S'cuze my ignorance but, can someone point me to this "re-programming" statement, so I can read it in context ?

Ty

Fred

tone3jaguar 12-21-2009 10:49 PM

No, whether or not you are immune to electronic mind control is completely dependent on the frequency your consciousness is resonating at. Anyone can raise their frequency and become immune, and anyone can lower the frequency and become controlled.

Angel in Disguise 12-21-2009 10:56 PM

What happened with Pete Peterson???

tone3jaguar 12-21-2009 11:13 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Angel in Disguise (Post 206601)
What happened with Pete Peterson???

He executed the orders he had to spread some new info and some new disinfo and now he is doing who knows what.

THE eXchanger 12-22-2009 12:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bartrum (Post 206495)
If humans with ET DNA are immune to programming (brainwashing) and it is true that Pete Peterson is among that 15%, then why are Kerry and bill saying that he has been reprogrammed since their long interview with him? Am I misunderstanding something what was said?
Bartrum

All beings, can be, immune to 'mind control'

and, NOT all 'mind control' is bad

'silvia' helped a lot of us, take control of 'our minds'

everyone, absolutely everyone

has the ability to harness all of themselves/and, all of their bodies,
without eXception

there are also, beings tied up in much higher densities/and, dimensions

that eventually; everyone has to deal with/and, remove them

i had a crew of dark ones
up in very high dimensions & densities
that most people do NOT even realise,
anything eXists, up there

however, removing them, made a lot of difference

they, were NOT very happy, when finally i mastered them

however, it is all a big learning lesson

that takes tools/and, know how

and, a team of beings ~ to orchestrate the kind of cleanup

we know, we can do

Frank Samuel 12-22-2009 11:06 AM

Your soul is not of terrestrial origin so in that regard we all are aliens in planet earth. The education we receive in some cases from birth is meant to keep your soul, mind and body separated. To say that the Human race lives in a state of contradiction is an understatement. Our mind is often preoccupied with temporal petty problems, in essence we waste our lives away never knowing or reaching your full potential. This for me is what the term mind control means .
There where some great info put out by Dr. Peterson he said that you should read books by Joseph Chilton Pearce to find out how to developed your resonator which is your Heart. The difference between the information field and your conscious. Where do you store the information that is connected to your soul? All this info is priceless. To reeducate ourselves takes time . Once you are awaken you might call this an upgrade in programing, hence the statement by Bill:thumb_yello:

bartrum 12-22-2009 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by morganlilith (Post 206502)
i think 'immune to brainwashing' is a little to strong a description.

we are all susceptible to programing. my understanding is that the 15% are more likely to awaken early, and afterward be more resistant to the day to day programming that is so insidious in our lives.

the specific techniques used by tptb in a one on one situation are going to be quite a bit more intensive than what the masses experience in their daily lives.

Thankyou Morganlilith. You clarrified it perfectly for me. Bartrum

Fredkc 12-22-2009 04:42 PM

Sorry to be a pain but...

"S'cuze my ignorance but, can someone point me to this "re-programming" statement, so I can read it in context ?"

I have asked once here, and asked TPTB here twice directly, and I can't seem to get an answer. Maybe I am in left field here, but it seems a relevant question.

Fred

Frank Samuel 12-22-2009 05:05 PM

That's clearly a misquote, the only reference to re-programing is concerning the super soldier program .