Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE)

Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) (http://projectavalon.net/forum/index.php)
-   Ufology (http://projectavalon.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=57)
-   -   THE TRUTH about Earth Changes & ETs -- They are us, we are them (http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=17838)

THE eXchanger 12-27-2009 02:34 AM

Re: THE TRUTH about Earth Changes & ETs -- They are us, we are them

THE CURRENT TiMELiNE ~ iNTO REAL TYME

2012-The Year of The Birth of The 13th World ~ Galatic Alignment

The Last Gateway to The New World
12/21/2012 = An 'energetic' 11

2011-(22)
The Year of The "GRAND" eXchanges

2010- (3)
The Year of Three Bridges/3Triads/3 Trines (9) + ORIGINAL SPARK (1) thru 3 Trinities 3-3-3/3 (+1) = 13

2009-(11)
The Year of The Six Pillars of Truth, Love and Energy ~ 11/11/11

2008- (28/10/1)
The Year of The Trinity of New Beginnings 1-1-1

let's do it !!!

http://www.mayanmajix.com

December 22, 2009

1) Today is 1 - Serpent (Chicchan) - Read about Today on the Mayan Tzolkin

13 day period (Trecena) = Serpent (Chicchan)

Gnosis5 12-27-2009 03:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by quetzalcoatl11 (Post 208212)
the 13th century poet Rumi once said, "out beyond ideas of rightdoing and wrongdoing there is a field, I will meet you there."

He also said "sell intelligence and talent and buy pure wonder, hurry towards humility".

There is more contained within those two statements than most can acknowledge if they are honest with themselves. From any perspective on Earth, truth is a relative thing, as are ideas of good and evil- yet necessary. Polarities which resolve themselves into unity, except at a higher level. Both should be actively explored before the reconciliation or understanding comes that both are one and the same and emanate from the same Source- at this point, awareness has evolved in a spiral-type fashion, one is where they were yet they are not in the same place from a perspective of awareness.

The tale of the fall of Adam and Eve from the Garden of Eden is the tale of the beginning of duality, polarities. These two were expelled from the garden only because they no longer could see the unity of all things, instead their knowledge discriminated the manifestations about them and imbued a false sense of separateness from God, or Maya. One enters back into the kingdom when the apparent conflict of opposites, or enantiodrama, is reconciled into unity. One cannot recognize the unity by playing only one polarity- this is compensated for in one's personal life by one's 'shadow' (in Jungian terms). One must confront this totality of inner opposites (antinomy) and realize that all of life, the good and the bad, the light and the dark are merely creative expressions of the One underlying Force.

In our dimension, this staged play is necessary in order to catalyze us through this realm of awareness towards higher gnosis or spiritual dimensions, and ultimately, back to our Source. Many here get too caught up in the 'rules' of the game and are no longer able to see past it, they are not 'fallen' as the tale of Adam and Eve suggests, only have a bad case of amnesia- they no longer recognize the God in others, and so therefore they can no longer recognize the God within themselves .

Agreed, ultimately, on the path, a being rises above entwinement with dualitites and I know this for myself because I have "as-is'd" a few dualities on my way back.

My teacher and I went and looked at Sheldon Nidle and I saw that he is being played by Annunaki from their "landing stage/portal". They are doing a "Tokyo Rose" on him.

Their objective is "to feed the heads" ("to fill the heads?") and I saw brains with unformed skulls and beings (like ourselves) were being put inside the brains.

There is a larger being (perhaps not in this universe -- will require a closer look) who runs them. Processing each and every Annunaki implanter is not how Alexander the Great would have done it. He went straight for the "Darius" and that is what upset the apple cart. Of course our spiritual "warfare" is a win/win battle. The only "battle" is against the negative energies that render me less effective in this win/win game.

My teacher asked me if we have any allies and as soon as he said that I saw a large spiritual being -- a female, a woman. I got the idea from her that there is an alternate games universe. It has to do with a gentle undulation of the being between being static and being wherever it wishes to be. She reminded me of the Japanese Goddess in the Disney movie, "Ponyo".

I did not see any huge presence of the Galactic Federation.

We are going to follow up re this female spiritual being.

cheers!
Gnosis

THE eXchanger 12-27-2009 03:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gnosis5 (Post 210115)
I did not see any huge presence of the Galactic Federation.
cheers!
Gnosis

we have been a spiritualist,
in almost every life time,
we have NEVER had anyone come to us,
that claimed to be with
THE GALATIC FEDERATION ?

albeit,
we have had ones, who are a part of The group of thirty-three (33)
who are members of a council~NOT a federation
although, maybe, my inter dimensional and,
multi dimensional work, is NOT about that ???

we are certainly aware, of many ships in the sky
and, know, they are up there,
should the need arise,
to stop mankind from destroying itself,
they would step in

so, as surprising, as, this might sound,
we are NOT sure,
we would go with someone who claimed,
to come to us, from a federation group

we kind of enjoy, The Group of Thirty-Three (33)
and, know they travel with us, and, most of us
in The Grand Cycles on Earth

our work is about

GRANDMOTHER/MOTHER/DAUGHTER & about GRANDFATHER/FATHER/SUN-SON

THE eXchanger 12-27-2009 03:26 AM

CURRENT STATS ...
Total Posts: 3,631
Posts Per Day: 7.47

558 Friends = 18/9 - new beginnings there too

3+6+3+1=13

7.47- iT appears, we are flying along on automatic pilot on a 747 jet :mfr_lol:

who wants to go on a journey, NOT a trip LOL

747=18/9 - NEW BEGiNNiNGS for 2010

THE eXchanger 12-27-2009 03:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moxie
hey you...you are all over the place lately...you okay?
Dang!

hehehe (giggle) i'm fine ~ tomorrow i turn 29 for the 22nd time

THE eXchanger 12-27-2009 04:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TRANCOSO
Happy birthday! :happybday: :groupwave:
Also a happy & healthy 2010! :newyear:
RENE

Thanks FOR The Happy Birthday greetings,
and, big hugs back to you TRANCOSO

THE eXchanger 12-27-2009 03:53 PM

(need to insert some stuff into this thread
from my journals)

Alchemical symbols ~ Alchemy Symbols

1775~Torbern Bergman~Dissertation
Elective Affinities.

Alchemical symbols,
whereoriginally devised as part of the protoscience of alchemy,
they were used to denote some elements, as well, as, some compounds until the 18th century.

Style/and, symbols can vary between alchemists,
(so, we will try to stick to the common ones)

The Three Primes or TRiA PRIMA
(according to Paracelsus)

Sulfur (The omni_present spirit of life)

Mercury (The connection of fluid that eXists between The High and The Low)

Salt (base matter)

The Four Basic Elements
aka Mundane Elements

Fire

Water

Earth

Air

The eXchanger says:

There are also Ether Elements:

plus 5, 6, 7

The Triad of The Ether
The Trinity of The Ether
aka The Trine of The Ether

by Susan / The eXchanger

(insert this)

There are Seven planetary metals (main ones)

There are Astrological Symbols/or Glyphs which represent
the Sun, Moon, Pluto and planets,
including the Earth, in Western astrology.

Planetary metals were "dominated" or "ruled"
by one of the seven planets known by the ancients.

Gold dominated by Sol ☉ ☼ sol=sun
Silver dominated by Luna ☽ luna=moon
Copper dominated by Venus ♀
Iron dominated by Mars ♂
Tin dominated by Jupiter ♃
Mercury (quicksilver) dominated by Mercury ☿
Lead dominated by Saturn ♄

The planets Uranus and Neptune
along with, Pluto (the dwarf planet) were NOT discovered
back in the time, alchemy was widely practiced,
and, thus, are NOT part of traditional alchemical symbols.

Some of the modern alchemists
consider the symbols for these planets to represent
the radioactive metals which are:
uranium, neptunium and plutonium, respectively.

Also, John Dee, devised the Monas Hieroglyphica
which has many alchemical symbols,
as, well as, plantery metal glyphs.

12 core alchemical processes

Decomposition through Oxidation (Aries )
Decomposition through Digestion (Leo )
Decomposition through Fermentation/Putrefaction (Capricorn)
Modification through Congelation/Coagulation (Taurus )
Modification through Fixation (Gemini )
Modification through Ceration (Sagittarius )
Separation through Distillation (Virgo )
Separation through Sublimation (Libra )
Separation through Filtration (Scorpio )
Union through Solution (Cancer )
Union through Multiplication (Aquarius )
Union through Projection (Pisces )

ENTER THE 13TH
from The eXchanger ~ "o" - insert info

"Squaring the Circle": an alchemical glyph (17th c.)
of the creation of the Philosopher's Stone
.Antimony ♁
Arsenic
Bismuth
Boron
Magnesium ⊛
Phosphorus
Platinum ☽ ☉
Potassium
Stone
Sulfur
Zinc
[edit] Alchemical compounds
Sal ammoniac *
Aqua Fortis A.F.
Aqua Regia A.R.
Spirit of Wine S.V.
Amalgama
Cinnabar (Mercury sulfide)
Vitriol

A table of alchemical symbols
from Basil Valentine’s The Last Will and Testament,
1670 ce

THE eXchanger 12-27-2009 11:50 PM

Here it comes Baby! Here comes the Truth!

The TRUTH brought forward by the consciousness
of the 3rd "Day" of the Galactic cycle is rising in intensity
just like the sun rises every morning to high noon.
High Noon of this 3rd "Day" is June 12th 2003

(note*This is not the hottest part of the day.)

The top news stories of the day June 2nd 2003
are discussing how we “may” have all been lied to
about the Weapons of Mass Destruction in Iraq. As this truth is coming forward the players within the lie, the CIA, Defense Dept, State Dept, White House and the Pentagon as well as the British Parliament and Prime Minister are attacking each other.

This is the exact type of scenario that we have discussed and predicted on this web page just under a year ago.

More staggering truth is on the way, including a massive cover-up by the corporate owners of Hospitals, of a SARS type illness that killed at least 20 people in Sonoma CA last week.

(See articles section at this web page)

When we had said that the truth was coming during the 3rd “Day”, we understood that in the beginning much of the truth would be the exposure of how deeply and widely we are being lie to by those who supposedly inform and govern us all. But that is not all of the truth coming forward.

There have been extreme advancements in our understanding of light, matter and the role of consciousness within, space/time as well as scientifically measured traces of existence beyond this 3rd dimension. We are teleporting light, information and collections of molecules right now. We have slowed light to a crawl and then stopped it, stored it, and released it again. We are time bending electrons and changing their properties. In double blind studies, thousands of times all over the planet we have measured and qualified the direct change of energy patterns of persons separated by 1000’s of miles when one of the parties receives a stimulus. ” We are all One,” is now a scientific fact. The scientific evidence that we are still consciously connected directly with our ancestors is pouring forth and over all…. The “Veil” is getting Thin.

Everything is becoming more transparent including your relationships and personal perspectives is it not?

Not everything we can see right now, environmentally, politically, economically, socially or personally looks pretty, (like the depth of betrayal) but it sure is beautiful to be able to see it at last. When or how ever else could the lies be brought to an end?

Only in the light of the truth, by turning over the rocks to see what crawls beneath, and that is what each and every 3rd “Day” of the Mayan calendar has had to do with.

Every 3rd “Day” is the display to consciousness of its actual situation as applies to the continued survival of life on this planet.

Then during the 3rd”Night” we deal with that truth being exposed.

The 3rd “Night” starts Dec10th 2003 and runs until Dec. 4th 2004

The last 3rd “Day” was 1834 – 1854 (Anti slavery and Women’s suffrage movements)

The last 3rd “Night” was 1854 – 1873 (The US Civil War)

The 4th “Day” of each cycle is when New Foundations are laid for the new emerging consciousness to be built upon. (In this case the consciousness of ETHICS)

The last 4th “Day” was from 1873 – 1893. It was during this time that Nickoli Tesla was writing and experimenting, Henry Ford built his first car, the telephone was invented and electric lights were changing us from an agrarian dawn to dusk consciousness to one of there being more usable hours in the day. Industrialism had started its general sprawl all across America. Do these particular developments look like they are the foundations of our current civilization? It sure looks like it’s turned out that way to me.

The 4th “Night” is always the application of new procedures developed in the 4th “Day” Some ideas or procedures work, some don’t work so well but consciousness make great strides getting ready for the 5th “Day”.

The 5th “Day” is when the greatest breakthroughs of consciousness come during any of the 7 previous cycles.

Next 5th “Day”, Nov. 24th 2006 – Nov. 12th 2007

Last 5th “Day” was 1913 – 1932 (E=Mc2, Hubble, Radio invented, League of Nations)

Last 5th “Night”, 1932- 1952 (WWII)

Next 5th “Night”, Nov. 2007- Nov.

2008 This time, with Ethics as the foundation of consciousness the 5th “Night” is going to be very different from all the previous ones.

This time too we are knowledgeable of the schedule as never before. Always in the past when the immense acceleration of consciousness provided during the 5th “Day” hit physicality there was a spin out of control as much more became suddenly possible.

In that process some very bad things happened to what ever, or who ever, was in the way during the 5th “Night”.

6th “Day” Is the Renaissance in each cycle. Sure enough, the 6th “Day” of the last cycle was right when the European Renaissance happened. We will see Human spirit become able to manifest whatever “Things” that they could desire. There will be no manufacturing or harvesting, buying or selling going on at all.

Next 6th “Day” Nov. 2008 – Nov. 2009

Last 6th “Day” 1952 – 1972 (Beatniks and then Flower Children, The Beatles, orbital satellites and global communication systems)

Next 6th “Night” Nov. 2009 – Nov. 2010 Here is usually a troubled time in each of the past 7 Consciousness cycles of the Mayan calendar. It’s when some of the methods developed during the previous “Days” have been jettisoned because they were seen as not being workable toward a greater survival potential.

The last 6th “Night” was 1972 – 1992 (Viet Nam War) A war that ended the acceptability of war, if not the practice of war, through and by a consciousness shift… Current 3rd “Day” consciousness, displayed recently in World Wide protests against the Iraq War before it even began, are held up here as being the result of this consciousness shift during the 70’s, and 80’s. It did not stop the practice of war but it made the statement stronger than ever before that war is not an acceptable solution to survival any longer by consciousness. This coming 6th night we will jettisoning our dependence of local in physical space/time. Travel will be done by the shift of consideration, rather than by any physical conveyance. Time will be a chosen destination as locale is understood as a chosen location today. With other dimensions and parallel universes to explore this could be a very exciting time don’t you think? Personally, This, I Gotta see! This is what I came here for and I’ll bet you are smiling right now too huh? This makes it worthwhile holding on to your life with both hands and wringing all of the pleasure that you can out of it all the way. Don’t it? And you know what? (And you do know this) Pleasure just may be the only way through these coming changes. I personally believe that pleasure is “The Compass of Survival”.

If you are experiencing anything other than pleasure then you are experiencing some sort of resistance to your ultimate survival. Do what you feel is right and you will experience pleasure within that act, no matter how mundane. Pleasure is going to be your compass as far as what to do that is in your best interest over the next few years. So I’d break my pleasure out of its cracked case and start using it if I were you. Yes this means that changing what ever circumstances, work places, relationships, goals, ownerships and positions that are not pleasurable to you, is going to be needed in order for you to flow easily with all the coming rapid changes. But you already felt that didn’t you? You have felt these truths welling up in you for the last few years probably. You’ve maybe felt that all those “pains in the ass” were going to go away eventually, when you died. What if none of us had to ever die but could learn to live with greater possibilities than ever imagined?

That is the 7th “Day” of the Galactic Consciousness Cycle
Nov 2010 – Oct. 28, 2011

Welcome to the Evolution my friends

In service,
Ian Xel Lungold

THE eXchanger 12-31-2009 03:48 PM

earth history ~ Sal Rachele ~ read by Carson F
part 1 to 5

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/13/2009...ry-part-1-to-5

part 6 to 7

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/13/2009...y-part-6-to-10

part 8 to 10 Egypt forward

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/13/2009...y-part-8-to-10

THE eXchanger 12-31-2009 07:29 PM

A BLUE MOON in CANCER & A FULL MOON

+ PARITAL LUNAR ECLIPSE

We started this year, with a full cancer moon

and, here we are ending this year, in a full cancer moon.

Things do come, full circle, and, back to THE ROUND

iN THE SUMMER TYME,

We also had two new moons, start out in The Sign of Cancer, twice.

So that's four cancer moons, in 2009 ~ The Year of The SiX Pillars,

of Truth, of Love, of Energy...

Sometimes, this iS a good idea,

to eXamine, old things, that have had claws/and, hooks into you

the seen/and, the unseen - and, ask/ask/ask to be set free,

in a lunar eclipse, this is poSSible

Cancer iS ruled by the Moon,

This New Year’s Eve partical Eclipse will bring us,

right into the arms, of a very karmic type of juncture,

and, in the claws of Cancer, iT will bring us,

into a true realisation of what has, its claws into us

and, what needs to be resolved, shaken away, and, terminated.

If one takes a good look, at the chart of this final eclipse of 2010.

There is a real 't-square" with stern Saturn, facing off square to Libra

The scales ~ which are all about justice ~ and, what iS fair, and, what clearly is NOT

whilst squaring The Cancer Moon.

Taking a good look, at the lunar nodes, on the Capricorn/Cancer aXis

with PLUTO in CAPRICORN, which sigils the time,

that THE TRUTH will be TOLD~ iT is little wonder, some people,

wanted to remove PLUTO from planet status.

THE CHOiCES you will have come to confront you, might amaSe you.

Make a choice to get into your own 'free will' NOW

GET RiD OFF THiNGS ~ that no longer serve, your own higher purpose.

iF you are tied to things, that are dragging you down ~ let them go

remember any mission, purpose, or task,

that is divinely guided, will be divinely lead, and, divinely provided for.

iF you do NOT take a RiSK, you miSS the opportunity

~ to be all you originally intended yourself to be

Within your 'ORiGiNAL SPARK' prior to incarnationing

Ask/Ask/Ask, to put back together the 13 aspects, of what you truly are

2010 - iS THE YEAR of THE 13 ASPECTS of you

through the 3 / 3/ 3 (3)

3 bridges / 3 triads / 3 trines / 3 trinities

Remember, iT iS you, who are your own gate_keeper,

and, Temple Guard ~ let go of the pain/and, sorrow, along with the suffering ~

You NEVER leave anyone behind, you merely move up, to greet, and, to meet,

there higher eXpressions.

iT is a TYME for The Return of The Real High Magic ~

you can bring into being,

a mystical marriage of pure magic , of real alchemy

where you can truly create, a whole new centre,

bringing into play balance ~ along with the 'real' meaning of your life

YOU are a part of a greater whole ~ and, you move right along with The Collective Consciousness

There is NO doubt, iT is a YEAR YOU CAN do, almost anything.

iT is TYME, to put that to the test,

eXcuse all things, that are built on the abuse of force/and, power, and, lies.

In the NEW WORLD ~ TRUTH, and, integrity, are part of the keys

there are times, when the end of the old, are justified by the means",

iT iS the people on earth, who truly 'hold the power" of "the means"

if you stop eXchanging with them, they will die a slow death on the vine

they built, which is currently strangling many of them.

Step out, into a new sets of checks, and, balances.

These ill equations, can NOT last forever, in their current unbalanced states.

Leave the old behind, and, step into new eXistences,

Trust in GOOD GOD, and, in a sense,

that means PUT YOUR TRUST ~ iNTO YOU

AND, others around you, that hold similiar energies ~ light, sound, tone, frequncy, vibrations, and,

flow that out into The Triad , The Trine, The Trinities of The Ether, where iT can be eXchanged,

Remember, sometimes, more control, makes you think, you are safer,

abeit, more control, means less freedom.

The Earth World is maturing into MORE, not less.

Let your own personal experiences be your own,

and, allow the old energies, to fall away, and, invite in,

those new energetic eXchanges, to become, part of your own MUCH GATHERS MORE.

THE DEGREES OF 10:20, will be as obvious, as, they are direct

The 5 degree orb of 10:20 Cancer, is square, its opposition at 10 degrees Aries, Capricorn,

and Libra.

We may find ourselves feeling quite emotional during this eclipse.

So be prepared for it !!!

Some people will make choices, that, will NOT only alter themselves

but, bring about THE TYME when THE BiG PAGE in THE COMOS,

taking its turn ~ allow those 'grand' eXpressions 'to flow' from you, out into the world

Earth time, is speeding up, so, it can step into THE NEW TYME

UTiliSE, your higher hearts, and, higher mind, with your lower mind, and, low heart,

and, anchor it, thru THE CROSSROADS, that lay within...

start a process of connecting those crossroads, to the crossroads in others,

and, even into the collective consciousness.

Ride the waves ~ and, get back on top of your game !!!

Lots and lots of information, will start to flow to you

ask, to refile your awareness, when going to bed at night.

This information will then come to you in the form of strong insights

and, propel you further, on your journey

In alchemical/or magical symbolism, oft times, it is dark, before you see the light.

It is all about death / transition / and, rebirth

which creates the new eleXir, and, iT is,

your ORiGiNAL SPARK ~ and, THE SPARKiNG you ALLOW

that will bring it all into the brilliant colours of gold, platinum., and, silver.

So, here we all are, about to head into the 2nd full moon of the month,

that old rare blue moon, and,it is in the skin of Cancer.

Also, it is the 4th time, in 2009, a year of an energetic "11"

and, the 2009, is ready to end.

This moon also appears, square to Capricorn The Sea Goat and,

the goat, always climbs up in consciousness

whilst, the Moon often has us, feeling, we are ready to really create a home.

Home is, where the heart is, and, heaven is, where you are

It is time, to find balance, and, the true equilibrium into our lives

Resolve to be happy, with how things are,

be grateful for where you are, as, when you do that,

then, and, only THEN, will more be given to you.

There are times, and, there are tymes, when the best option is,

to just set yourself free from what you burdening you,

and, the time of silly compromises, is over.

So, if relationships, are strainful, and, straining, this is why !!!

Resolve, to bring desire into the picture, lets wants go, and, make needs become something

that is on automatic pilot....do what is best for YOU !!!

With Mercury doing its retrograding, it is a good time, to clearly define your needs,

so, they do get fulfilled.

With Mars retrograding in Leo, you can feel, like you lack the aggression,

and, the energy to make/ or to take action.

PUSH THROUGH with ALL YOUR MiGHT

This is THE TYME of THE BiG CHANGE ~ you dreamed about,

but, wondered when it would come

~ CELEBRATE, iT iS here !!!

RiGHT NOW.

Search only for those things, that fulfill you, and, that you truly desire to manifest.

Concentrate on what you need to let go of, and, always ask for higher guidance,

and, higher wisdom, from your own Higher Self / Essence / Monad, both NOW, and, FUTURE

iT TRULY iS Time, TYME for a great make-over

iT iS a THE LAST BLUE MOON of 2009

iT is a sign of good luck, and, good fortune

(occurs only once, every two to three years)

The neXt full moon, like this one, isn't til 2028

More than just a extra thirteen~ the 13th moon of 2009 is special

Set your WiLL, as you true iNTENTiON,

What is your greatest eXcitement ?

What reserves of energy, can you tap into ?

Get out daily into the sunlight, and, the starlight

Ask for energy, love, and, truth, along with support to find you

on the 15th of Janunary, comes Capricorn in the New Moon

along with a Solar Eclipse

~ get focused, life is about to become a much happier eXperience

~ it is TYME to GET eXchanging !!!

WELCOME TWENTY-TEN or TWO THOUSAND & TEN ~

WITH OPEN ARMS TO RECIVE,

AND, WITH ARMS eXTENDED to GIVE ...

iT will be a YEAR where the 13 Aspects of you,

will come back together again,

iT truly is : THE JOURNEY to THE 13TH BRIDGE

www.blogtalkradio.com/13

quetzalcoatl11 12-31-2009 07:34 PM

^^

perfect post, encapsulates anything and everything which should be stated at this time.

THE eXchanger 12-31-2009 07:40 PM

Thank you, very much,
words like yours,
coming from the "coatl" clan,
make our heart happy,
and, our soul sing !!!

HAPPY 2010 TO YOU, and, YOURS

iT TRULY iS a NEW TYME :) :thumb_yello:

THE eXchanger 12-31-2009 08:52 PM

closing thoughts on 2010:

2010 ~ brings 3/3/3 (3)
Moving into The CrossRoads of Lower / and, Higher Heart
Moving thru The CrossRoads of Lower / and, Higher Mind
into the core of iT all ~ and eXpressing the eXpansive aspects
of all that we are ~ and, eXchanging that with others
over bridges, thru triads, and, trines, into the real 3 trinities

HAPPY NEW YEAR

iTs TYME to rock and, roll The Mother Earth !!!

MAY the coming year, be all, that you put into iT

THE eXchanger 01-02-2010 09:38 PM

From the old thread, we are fixing:
(parked on our other thread, for referencing)

2012-The Year of The Birth of The 13th World

(or, to some, living in 3D worlds-The 5th World) ~ 11/21/2012 = 11

Let us show you - the 'real' 13 Aspects

2011-The Year of The "new" eXchange & The eXchangerS (22)

2010- (3)
The Year of Three Bridges/3Triads/3 Trines (9) + ORIGINAL SPARK (1) thru 3 Trinities 3-3-3/3 (+1) = 13

The Year of The Original Spark (1)
The Three Bridges, The Three Triads, The Three Trines (9)
thru 3 Trinities (3)
1+9+3=13

2009-The Year of The Six Pillars of Truth, Love and Energy ~ 11/11/11 (11)

2008-The Year of The Trinity of New Beginnings ~ 1/1/1 (28/10/1)

10/25/2007 - Rebirth of The eXchanger (17/8) ~ Third NDE eXperience

2007 -The Year of The Trinity of Three Trines of Completion ~ 9/9/9 (9)

2006- The Year of Infinite Possibilites ~ 8/8/8 (8)

2005- The Year of The Seventh Breakthrough ~ 7/7/7 (7)

2004- The Year of The Completion of The Trinty of Two Trines ~ 6/6/6 (6)

2003- The Year of The Fifth Breakthrough 5/5/5 (23/5)

2002- The Year of The Master Builder 4/4/4 (22)

2001- The Year of The Completion of The Trinity of One Trine 3/3/3 (3)

2000- The Year of The Second Breakthrough 2/2/2 (2)

2000 - 2/2/2000 - The Encounter with The Man with Majestic Blue Eyes (2-2-2)

1999- The Year of The Trinity of The Trine 1/1/1 (28/10/1)

1999 - (27/9) - The Year of The Integration of 9 Aspects

1997 - (26/8) - The Year of The Integration of 8 Aspects

1996 - (25/7) - The Year of The Integration of 7 Aspects

1995 - (24/6) - The Year of The Integration of 6 Aspects

1994 - (23/5) - The Year of The Integration of 5 Aspects

1993 - (22) - 4/6/1993 - 2nd NDE of THE eXchanger

1992 - The Year of The 9D/33d Lessons ~ 3 Trines make up a Trinty 21/3

1991- The Year of Star-tling Discoveries 10/10- 2

1991-11-3 - The '520' Day Trip to The 9th Density Temples of Venus
(more to come on this journey)

1990 (19/10/1) The Year of Trying to Put the The Puzzle Together

1989 (27/9) The Year of The Discovery of 9 aspects

1988 (26/8) The Year of The Discovery of 8 aspects

1987 (25/7) The Year of The Discovery of 7 aspects

1986 (24/6) The Year of The Discovery of 6 aspects

1985 (23/5) The Year of The Discovery of 5 aspects

1984 - (22) The eXchanger fully activated Light-Bodies (22)

1983 (21/3)

1982 (20/2)

1981 (19/10/1)

1980 (18/9)

1979 (26/8)

1978 (25/7)

1977 (24/6)

1976 (23/5)

1975 -(22) The eXchanger started "Spirits helping Spirits" & her light-bodies started to turn on

1974 (21/3) Summer of JM/BMF

1973 (20/2)

1972 (19/10/1)

1971 (18/9)

1970 (17/8)

1969 (25/7) -

1968 (24/6) - The Naming of White Lotus Star / Kit'si'nu - she is like the sun/she is like the stars

1967 (23/5) - The Summer Vacation with Gramps

1966 -(22) - 7/29/1966 / 2:02pm est - 1st NDE of THE eXchanger

1965 (21/3)

1964 (20/2)

1963 (19/10/1)

1962 (18/9)

1961 (17/8)

1960 (16/7)

1959 (24/6)

1958 - 12/27/1958 3;45pm est Weston, Toronto, Ontario - Birth of The eXchanger 6.66 lbs 7lk
along with '13' stitches (35/8)
along with THE ARRIVAL of THE '12' ANCIENT NATURE SPIRITS from PAN
- from THE 3RD WORLD (23/5)

THE eXchanger 01-02-2010 10:08 PM

There is some interesting stuff in this thread
http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ad.php?t=18730

as, well, as, in all threads started by this user:

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...archid=2476699

Mirror 01-02-2010 10:10 PM

Happy Belated Birthday! :happybday: Thank you! For all your hard work and dedication! Your truly a blessing to this site! I hope to meet each and everyone of you in this lifetime or the next...

namaste

- Jose

THE eXchanger 01-02-2010 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mirror (Post 214974)
Happy Belated Birthday! :happybday: Thank you! For all your hard work and dedication! Your truly a blessing to this site! I hope to meet each and everyone of you in this lifetime or the next...
namaste
- Jose

namasté Jose, also there is a wealth of info - on the last thread,
we still need to fix 13 pages of ~ we are glad you are enjoying this ~
2010 ~ iS going to be, quite the year !!!

Mirror 01-02-2010 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by THE eXchanger (Post 214981)
namasté Jose, also there is a wealth of info - on the last thread,
we still need to fix 13 pages of ~ we are glad you are enjoying this ~
2010 ~ iS going to be, quite the year !!!

Truly! It will be quite the year.... Been following this forum for quite some
time... And I can proudly say I've grown much from the wealth of information
provided... So, Thanks once again! I hope to contribute info later on the projects I'm working on for California! It's been in the works and it's almost tYme... :thumb_yello:

namaste

-Jose

THE eXchanger 01-03-2010 03:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XXX

two garantees in life.....you are born and you die.........it is what you do between that time.

We do NOT agree with that...
you move from one cycle,
to the neXt cycle
iT iS impossible to kill your 'real' spirit ~
The Original Spark along with The Higher Self, The Essence,
The Monad (or, the future monad) knows nothing
related to birth/or, death

~ iT simply transitions

Gnosis5 01-03-2010 06:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by THE eXchanger (Post 215149)
We do NOT agree with that...
you move from one cycle,
to the neXt cycle
iT iS impossible to kill your 'real' spirit ~
The Original Spark along with The Higher Self, The Essence,
The Monad (or, the future monad) knows nothing
related to birth/or, death

~ iT simply transitions

Would like to back up that statement as factual. I've seen enough in my clearing sessions which take me back along a long chain of past lives, then past existences, then universe cycles and then existences into self-created Urantia type heavens where we played ascension games and mocked up angels, etc., etc. We chose to forget from one existence or playing field to another. Even though I "died" many times I'm still here talking to you in a human body.

You can go and see for yourself if you want to, why rely on another person to tell you when you can go and find out for yourself? If I can do it you can.

Respectfully,
gnosis

THE eXchanger 01-03-2010 06:09 AM

GNOSIS , what is a factoid ???

Gnosis5 01-03-2010 06:15 AM

Oh sorry, just checked the dictionary, will edit my former post. It does not mean what I thought it meant, thanks for asking.

Gnosis

THE eXchanger 01-09-2010 01:51 AM

Original Air Date: 1/8/2010 4:00 PM

Your Healing Way with Marlise Witschi [gifts for the soul on news for the soul re-airing]

Marlise Witschi, M.Psych., RCC - Marlise Witschi, M.Psych., is the founder of Your Healing Way (former Internal Freedom Process), a psycho-spiritual system to heal yourself, your relationships, your business and your life. Marlise has helped hundreds of individuals who have tried therapies and self-help tools without real success to turn their lives around and to feel happy, light and free.. www.internalfreedom.com

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/profile...erurl=soulnews

go down to JAN 8/2010 - 4pm link - listen/or download

Originally Posted by THE Exchanger
(and, a hint, they taught you to utiliSe the common 'i'

to keep you all common, little, and, separated

- you are so much more than that

THE eXchanger 03-06-2010 02:31 PM

Channeled Messages from the Founders
Australia Workshop Part 1
Received by Sal Rachele
October 1, 2006

Greetings, we are the Founders. We are pleased to make your acquaintance today. This channel has already explained the method of delivery of these messages. Keep in mind that only a small percentage of our energy is available through this channel. It is not easy for us to speak through Earthly channels because only a small portion of our energy can come through these vehicles. These vehicles are only designed to receive energy up to what you call seventh level, so it is necessary to step our energy down to what you call seventh level in order to speak through these vehicles.

We are Creator Gods that have come to Earth during the time of Earth’s transition – what you call a Galactic Cycle – it is actually a Grand Cycle – it is a cycle of the precession of your axes. It is a point in time – Earthly linear time – where the alignment of the poles of your planet correspond to a specific frequency generated from what you would call quasars, which are large stellar bodies, and approximately every 26,000 years your Earth tilts at exactly the right angle to align with these scaler electromagnetic impulses, so at that particular point in Earth’s evolution your electromagnetic field fluctuates and changes in such a way that it creates a great deal of change on your Earth.

Your Mayan civilization has recorded this in their calendars, and your prophets and psychics have foreseen this time of great change. It is a wonderful opportunity for you as evolving souls to experience these great changes and to grow from that experience.

In the outer realms of Creation, everything happens in cycle. You have the cycle of your Earth revolving around the sun, which you call a year. You base your Julian calendar on these cycles. You divide your year into various units of measure, and you have become aware of the larger cycles – the Grand Cycle of approximately 25,920 years, the Galactic Cycle of approximately 227 million years, and there are larger cycles than that – there is the time it takes your galaxy to revolve around the Great Central Sun of your Universe, which is a period of about 10.8 billion years.

At the same time, you know that your Universe is continually expanding. God is continually expanding. So there are many cycles and there are many levels and dimensions to your Universe. In your recent meditation you experienced a little bit of your 12 levels of Self.

In our lesson today, we are going to talk about soul evolution – how your souls evolve, what to expect as your soul evolves, and we are going to cover a few details and mechanics of your soul evolution. Let us first review some of what this channel was talking about before regarding how souls come into embodiment and how they move between embodiments.

Your Universe is composed of 12 densities. Each of these densities has its own unique set of rules and principles that govern that realm of Creation. In addition, there are universal laws and principles that apply to all densities and dimensions simultaneously, and we will go into some of them.

When you became individual souls, you emerged out of the Godhead. You had a blueprint – a big plan – a part of the Divine Plan – already encoded within you. You had 12 densities already encoded within you. You had a Self, or an aspect, for each of the 12 densities of Creation, and you had encoded within you a way of perceiving each of the 12 densities. Dear ones, the higher densities, which you call eight through twelve, are what are known as “collective soul levels” or “collective consciousness levels.” When you are in densities eight through twelve, it is as if you are evolving back into the Godhead, but in reality there is no such thing as evolving back into the Godhead because, using the analogy of the child being born, as the child grows up, does he try to get back into his mother’s womb as he grows up? Hopefully not, and if he does try to get back into his mother’s womb, this is a severe psychological disorder, is it not? And yet, as that child grows up, he becomes more and more like his parents. He begins to look more and more like them, speak more and more like them, talk more and more like them, and he goes out into the world and does many of the things his parents do. He understands what his parents understand.

So as you evolve from eighth to twelfth density, you become more and more like your Creator – like your Divine Parents. So evolution in its natural state goes from individuality at the seventh density, which is how you are born as an individual soul – you come into what is called seventh density as an individual soul, and you begin evolving and growing through 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th and 12th densities. When you reach the level of 12th density, you become known as a Creator God – you are able to create like your Parents – you become a God in your own right, capable of creating entire universes. In fact, you DO create universes. In God’s one infinite Universe are many hundreds of thousands of other universes that are the creations of those aspects of the Godhead that have reached 12th density. As individual souls, many of those universes are available for you to explore. So in other words, we your elder brothers on the path – if you want to use that expression (it is a meaningless expression to us, but it may have value to you, so we will use it) – we as your elder brothers on the path, have created many wonderful things for you to grow into and experience as you evolve towards us – as you evolve and expand your awareness.

There is an infinite amount of Universe available to explore, so you never have to be concerned with running out of things to explore. Learning is a continuous process even for us. You may think that as 12th density souls we have completed our learning process, but that is not so. Learning is an infinite process as is growing and evolving – and that is the beauty of it – that is the majesty of it.

There are many upon your plane that think that as they grow into higher dimensions they will become bored. Everything is love and light. It is like the concept of Heaven where you are an angel playing a harp and sitting on a cloud. Obviously that is an extremely limited concept of Heaven, and indeed, if Heaven were about sitting on a cloud playing a harp, you would eventually become quite bored indeed and would gladly welcome a shift into the eternal fires of hell because at least the devil knows how to throw a good party. Correct?

Of course, we know that is all just a state of consciousness. Those of you in this room know that is a state of consciousness. We think it is a rather amusing state of consciousness, for indeed if the fires of hell are burning, they must be burning away your old issues. They must be purging and cleansing you. So perhaps souls would grow a great deal faster living in hell rather than living in Heaven where all they get to do is learn a new song on their harp and maybe help St. Peter welcome newcomers. Eventually you would probably run out of clouds to sit on and have to create new clouds and new harps. So anyway, getting back to our story… We felt this diversion might pick you up a bit. This channel has told us that we get a bit too serious. In reality, seriousness is a meaningless concept to us, but because it is so difficult to describe our realm in your Earthly terms, it may come across as seriousness. Your ability to laugh and have fun is very important and it helps you grow as souls. So we hope to become less serious as we explore this means of communication further.

www.salrachele.com

THE eXchanger 03-06-2010 02:31 PM

Channeled Messages from Isis
Australia Workshop Part 1
Received by Sal Rachele
September 30, 2006

Welcome, dear ones, this is Isis. This is about the fifth or sixth time we have channelled through this particular being. We are getting a little bit easier at dealing with his energy field and he is having an easier time dealing with our energy field, and so today we hope to have a very productive session with all of you. We want to welcome you to this sacred circle. This is a sacred circle, and this is a very sacred energy work that is being given to you today.

Very few souls during the time of Egypt understood what Ra-Sheeba was, and indeed very few people today understand what Ra-Sheeba is. Your scientists would say you are providing a geometric grid pattern over the aura of the physical bodies, and that is correct. The sacred patterns, which are modelled after what you call sacred geometry, are designed to affect the electromagnetic grid, or what you call your etheric grid. The etheric grid is the structure of your energy body, and it affects your physical, emotional and mental bodies as well. When you have illness in your physical body, the electromagnetic grid in your etheric form is out of balance. Geometries – the configurations – the patterns – are not in alignment with your Divine Blueprint when you are ill. When you align your Divine Blueprint with the energies in your etheric body, health is restored to your physical body.

Although illness occurs for a variety of reasons on your Earth plane, and can originate in any of your lower bodies, it is the aligning of the sacred grid with your Divine Blueprint that creates healing. Ra-Sheeba and the Ra-Sheeba Ascension Activation are sacred symbols that are implanted into your etheric body in order to counteract negative implants and imprints that have been placed into your etheric body through various soul experiences since the beginning of your individualization as a soul.

Most of you have journeyed through many worlds. You have been on many planets in what you call 3rd, 4th, and 5th density, and each of these experiences has left imprints in your etheric body. These imprints are stored in what is called your causal body, which this channel differentiates from the etheric body. We are accessing his Akashic records and his mental fields and using his terminology to describe our work, because we find it is more consistent than some of the systems and models being given on your planet.

Therefore, most of the terminology we are using will be found in his own teaching. This is intentional, of course, as we would not want to be introducing a system that is contrary to his own models.

In his model, you have six lower bodies, known as the physical, emotional, mental, astral, etheric and causal bodies, and each of these bodies has a component of your overall well-being. Each of these bodies is a perceptive mechanism for your life. Your physical body obviously is the perceptive mechanism which perceives in your Earth plane. All of these bodies exist in your eternal now moment, and all of them are part of your Earthly experience, even if some of them are more subtle, or what you would call higher dimensional, than your Earth plane. So, when any one of more of these systems are out of balance, illness can result, whether it be physical, emotional or mental illness, or illness on any other level.

Because you are one being with many aspects, if so much as one of your aspects is out of balance, you do not feel whole and complete and can be subject to illness. So Ra-Sheeba, as a geometric grid pattern entering into your physical body and your etheric body, helps to restore balance, and can cause illness to disappear.

Now, we in the higher dimensions are most pleased with the work that is taking place within you. All of you are opening to receive the teachings of the higher realms. Many of you were alive during the time of ancient Egypt, and many of you attended the priesthoods and mystery school, which spanned a period from about 12,000 years ago until about 5000 years ago, in Earth time. So many of you, when you receive these initiations, are remembering your past lives in ancient Egypt, and are remembering the sacred vows and initiations you took in the temples.

This channel and beloved Merilyn earlier gave a brief history of Egypt and the Draco people. The history of Egypt and the Draco people would fill several volumes on your library shelves, were it to be disseminated properly. So you must understand that the way it is being disseminated through these channels is a brief digested summary. It is not even partially the story – it is a fragment – a small fragment – of the story. Nevertheless, it will give you some idea of what happened during that period of time in your Earth history.

Throughout the history of your planet, several civilizations have risen and fallen repeatedly, and it has been in a cyclical pattern. Sometimes the cycle has been triggered by the major celestial events which occur on your world, such as the Galactic Alignment that occurs approximately every 26,000 years, the electromagnetic influence of Nibiru, which comes every 3,600 years, or the passage of the comet Annanhutak, which comes approximately every 12,000 years. There are other cycles that also affect the rising and falling of your civilizations.

We are not going to go deeply into the subject of sacred geometry. Your well-being and your civilizations are both tied to sacred patterns in the ethers that surround your world. As you heal your ancient lifetimes, as you heal your DNA, which is combination of many star systems, you in turn affect the grid system of your beloved Earth, and you affect whether or not civilizations continue to rise and fall.

Another of the purposes for us coming forward at this time through our channels and through Ra-Sheeba, is to create a new option for humanity as well as the Draco, Orion and Sirian civilizations. This is a new option that does not involve constantly rising and falling of civilizations. Your civilization is currently at an equivalent period in time to what happened in ancient Atlantis just before it was destroyed. Although some of your civilization will undoubtedly be destroyed once again despite our best efforts to stop it, we believe a large number of souls will survive your Earth changes and move into a new period of peace upon your world. It is our hope that the information presented through these channels and many others, will give you an opportunity to heal the ancient scars you have been carrying with you.

Most of you in this room have Draco, Orion and Sirian DNA to some extent, and you are carrying those ancient scars with you into this lifetime. The imprints given during the Ra-Sheeba attunements, initiations, meditations and exercises, are designed to heal those ancient scars. It is not necessary that you revisit every detail of your lifetimes in Egypt and on other worlds. It is only necessary that you change the etheric imprints that were given you during those traumatic times. As you have been told, Egypt rose and fell. When Thoth came to ancient Egypt and was guided by Ra and myself, great pinnacles of spiritual achievement resulted, and over 300 souls were able to go through the ascension process during the 5000 years we worked with closely with Thoth. When the Orions, Sirians and Dracos came and interbred with the Pleiadean brothers and sisters, it was the end of the pinnacle of civilization. We listened closely to our inner guidance and were told to withdraw, lest we too get caught in the maelstrom of Earthly turbulence.

Dear ones, you must understand that life on Earth is not easy for the enlightened souls, nor is it easy for us in the spiritual realms who wish to guide you and help bring you back to the light, and it was with deep regret that many of us were unable to keep the purity of the original sacred energies intact on Earth. It is only now, as enough of you have risen in vibration, that we are able to once again interact with you in these methods.

www.salrachele.com