Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE)

Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) (http://projectavalon.net/forum/index.php)
-   Project Avalon General Discussion (http://projectavalon.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   The truth is out there - or is it? (http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=10302)

henners 01-25-2009 11:34 AM

The truth is out there - or is it?

I have been thinking about this topic for a long time. 'The Truth' What is the truth?
http://img77.imageshack.us/img77/9340/image0048sv.jpghttp://www.yourneveralone.com/image/2218694.jpegThe truth shall set you free.
Is it what you read in the papers? What we see on TV? What we read on Project Camelot or Project Avalon?
Are Kerry and Bill telling us the truth? or what they want us to hear.
Or is this all a mass manipulation of suspicious minds.
I don't mean to throw a spanner in the works, but with all these "whistle blowers", "insighters", "contactees", and "witnesses" giving us their versions of what they have seen or heard, sometimes their versions of what they know clash with anothers testimony. So who is telling the truth. I have heard several people say " trust your spirit", or "trust your inner voice" or "trust your inner instinct".
This is all good, but if you are anything like me, (and i know there are lots of you out there) i need to know the truth. Whether its written, spoken or with pictures.
This presents a problem.
# The person who wrote the so called truth could be lying.
# The person who speaks the truth could be telling us what we need to hear.
# The person showing us the pictures could have had them digitally manipulated to show what we want to see.

So, my point is When do we know the truth is the truth .

Alex Collier spoke about meeting and living amongst the "Andromedans". Is he telling the truth?
Biily Meier says he has met beings for many years. Is he telling the truth?
Sargeant Clifford Stone apparantley catalogued up to 57 different species of aliens. Is this true?
Jim Sparks apparantley has full memories of his abductions, again is this the truth.

What i would like to "try" to do is get some sort of idea of what the truth seems to be. With aliens, 2012, reptilians etc. A brief discussion of what we all know and what the truth seems to be, not what the inner voice says, but what we know as fact.

Does anyone see my point of view??:sweatdrop: :shocked: :zip:
Henry

burgundia 01-25-2009 11:51 AM

Re: The truth is out there - or is it?

I know what you mean. I have been bothered by similar thoughts.The more I "know" the less I know.

Ngai Te Rangi 01-25-2009 12:26 PM

Certainly one of, if not the greatest of all questions Henner's. I really believe that Tom Cox aka "Montalk" explains the analysis of perceived TRUTH better than anyone I've researched the last 5 years. Just my opinion though!

Truth Analysis

The process is based on two axioms:

1. truth is not subjective

2. truth never contradicts itself

Because truth is not subjective, some ideas are more objective than others. This means that no matter what your worldview is, it can always be improved to be more objective. It shows that there is indeed something to strive for.

The idea that truth never contradicts itself is a very powerful axiom. Lies can be internally consistent as well, but a mixture of truth and lies will show contradictions. You can use this principle to discover what’s true and what’s false. Here’s what I mean:

It is difficult to tell if any single idea is true or false, just like it is difficult to tell which of two similar puzzles a single puzzle piece belongs to. But a large collection of non-contradicting ideas will reveal whether the entire collection is true or false. The larger the collection, the easier it is to see. You start with one ambiguous puzzle piece, find others that fit onto it, and soon you can tell which of the two puzzles you’ve put together.

Another analogy is panning for gold. You start with a large amount of material that includes both silt and gold flakes, then you shake the pan and let the silt fall away. This indicates the importance of continually thinking, reading, and discussing large amounts of new material, which is then to be sorted or filtered via intuition and critical thinking to reveal what is true.

It is better to look for what’s wrong with a theory than what’s right. Debates can rage forever concerning the thousand facts supporting a single lie, but no one can argue with a single fact that disproves a thousand lies.

Remember, as long as your worldview is internally consistent, it is most likely entirely true or entirely false. Combine this principle with the five-step process below, and you will have an effective truth analysis method. The process of discovering truth is one of cycling between gathering material, formulating theories, working out inconsistencies, and gathering more material.

Most importantly, truth is always verified by both logic and intuition—logic without intuition, or intuition without logic should never be used to determine truth. They must be used in tandem. If there is conflict between logic and intuition, check your logical assumptions. Use intuition to guide and logic to analyze.

The process goes like this:

1) Gather new ideas from contemplation, observation, discussion, or some reading material. Then pick a mystery, a contradiction, a set of observations or anything that needs to be explained or resolved.

2) To make a good theory that will explain all of that, start with the infinite set of all possibilities. This means anything goes, no idea is too ludicrous. Use your intuition and guess.

3) As ideas come to mind, use critical thinking to eliminate everything that is self contradictory or absolutely impossible. Look for holes in these ideas, try to shoot them down.

4) Of the bulletproof theories that are left, select the theory that:

• explains all the facts

• explains the facts better than any other theory

• explains facts that previous theories could not

• is logically consistent and has no internal contradictions

• makes sense

• feels intuitively correct

5) The theory is worth keeping if:

• it predicts things which are later confirmed by observation

• you find correlation from other independent sources

6) If you come across something that challenges the theory, then:

• check to see that it’s really a challenge, and not just an illusory paradox based on assumptions or incorrect perspective

• check to see if the challenge is even valid, or if it is internally inconsistent and full of holes

• modify the theory to accomodate the challenge

• come up with a whole new theory that explains everything more elegantly than the old one
This is opposite the process used in science and mathematics that starts with axioms and builds upon them. The problem with that method is that it starts with a very limited finite set and creeps upward like a stalagmite. If the assumptions or axioms are false, then everything built on it is in error. Furthermore, such a process cannot skip steps, as it always needs verification from the status quo to proceed to the next step. It cannot take leaps of faith or logic, and therefore cannot make paradigm shifts. It’s an inflexible process that definitely has its advantages when it comes to high risk applications that need lots of security and assuredness, but as far as breaking new ground is concerned, it’s incredibly slow. Any creativity in that process happens only in the formation of the basic axioms, or in accidents that occur along the way.

The process described in this article starts with an infinite set, and whittles away what doesn’t fit. This means there is no need to leap across a logical abyss because one approaches from the other side. It is much easier to build a bridge if someone is already on the other side. Likewise, once a radical idea has been confirmed using this process, it is much easier to work backwards and logically bridge the abyss. Also, the fitting together of ideas and sorting of truth from lies requires creativity at every step, so it’s the best method of achieving rapid innovation.

henners 01-25-2009 12:34 PM

Thanks for that Russ. I was hoping to start a good discussion with hopefully new ideas and a different point of view. Great Post.
http://www.galecia.com/weblog/Thumbs-up.gif
Henry

golden lady 01-25-2009 12:38 PM

I know what you mean Henners.
My head is in a spin. This forum/PC is so full of people with knowledge which is way beyond my own expierences. So how can one judge what is the truth. How are we to know, when so many truths are presented as truths.
How to make sense of it all? I don't know.

All I do know is, I seem to know less now about the world I thought I was in. Less about the spirtual side of things and as for the future?

Having said that. I do feel I have grown and becoming a more forgiving, loving and reflective person since I began this journey into the unkown and for that I am very grateful, and hope to continue.
Although all this, in the outside world, sometimes makes for a rather lonely place.
Thank goodness for Avalon and for everybody here. I'm very grateful to all who share their truth/knowledge and help make sense of it all (with numbties like me).
Love peace and courage to all.
Golden

scanner 01-25-2009 02:23 PM

:welcomeani: Thats why we are here , I beleive I was brought here to find THE TRUTH. As we all were. Some ppl on here help by posting some execellent subjects ANTALETRIANGLE, EGG, yourself :thumb_yello: too name but a few AND I THANK YOU ALL FOR THAT. It helps us investigate fact from fiction, but for the absolute truth ,I don't know if we could handle the absolute truth :nono: I take what I can from this and other sites / links to help me decide which way to organise myself ,forewarned is fore armed my light to the 4th or 5th dimensions or here for the fight whichever I'm ready and THAT IS THE TRUTH nothing ealse matters UFO'S EBE'S DUMBS ILLUMINARTY nothing :thumb_yello:

orthodoxymoron 01-25-2009 03:33 PM

I like the concept of testing everything with everything. We don't know everything about everything. We don't know everything about anything. Everything is related to everything. We need to know everything about everything...to know everything about anything.

A father was in a toy-store looking for a toy for his boy. He found a very complex puzzle-toy...and told the clerk that it appeared to be too complex for a young boy. The clerk replied, 'The toy will teach your boy about life...no matter how he puts it together...it's always wrong!'

Regarding et's, ufo's, angels and demons, God and Satan, spirituality, religion, politics, conspiracies, prophecies, etc, etc...just assume that 90% of it is pure, unmitigated popycock! But one has to wade through the bs to get to the good stuff. Don't latch on to one guru or website(even this one). If your favorite guru screws-up, gets corrupted, blackmailed, or otherwise goes down...do you go down too?

Consider a wide variety of subjects, and become exposed to contrary points of view, etc. I read 'Foreign Affairs' which is the CFR journal. I'm anti-NWO, but the journal is actually quite good! I've been brain-washed! They probably have a chip in each copy!

The more I try to learn...the lower my self-esteem becomes...and I get more irritable and depressed! Ignorance is bliss! Weakness is strength! Resistance is futile! I love BIG-BROTHER!

brutus35 01-25-2009 04:21 PM

We already know everything we need to know. The problem for most of us, is that we are constantly trying to understand, configure, disect, manipulate, construct and put into human context our earthly lives, that we are totally consumed with things that are completely un-necessary for our growth and development. Life on earth was designed to be lived, not to be figured out. Our true selves does not exist here, never did, and never will. We are, all of us, good, bad or indifferent, magnificent Light/Spirit beings, with a very minute part of our being, existing in a human earth body. We are always at every stage, where we are supposed to be in this earthly sojourn. The truth of the matter is there is no real truth, yet every thing is true, for as long as at least one person believes that it is so. Instead of trying to find THE truth, however, one is always advise to try to find their path, their divine mission, their soul contract or purpose. Once on your path, you are in truth, on your way to the truth. You will know truth, when you get there. In the mean time, just enjoy the journey. Remember, always that some prefer to die, rather than face or acknowledge truth. It is true that some people just can't handle the truth..
:trumpet::trumpet:

Dantheman62 01-25-2009 04:30 PM

Hmmm a lot of good posts here! All of this in the forum and elsewhere that I read and watch on video is just to prepare me for the truth. I believe the truth will come when I see it with my own eyes, or when I touch it with my own hands, only then will it be the 100% truth for me.

Truthseeker360 03-09-2009 10:58 PM

Hi all here is another angle ,

http://www.wakeupcall2012.com/page17.html

Love light @ Gratitude

futureyes 03-09-2009 11:42 PM

truth is within us ... we are truth ...
our truth is within our hearts ... we feel moments of this ... then dismiss it ...
we seek answers ... answers to make truth logical within our minds ...
we're intelligent that way ... we've come up with many ways to try to locate truth from information we receive ... trying to slot it into some framework within our minds ... like a puzzle ... trying to make it fit ...
we go round and round and round with this process ... hoping one time we'll hit the jackpot ... the info will fit perfectly within a slot in our minds ...
our truth are the answers we seek ... until we conclude trying to seek within our minds ... and finally seek within our hearts ... we'll just go in circles ... beneficial initially ... after a while though ... we realize we are going in circles ... where to look then ...
truth within our heart ... resonance ... isn't really truth ... it just is ... it is us ...
we locate the answers we seek ... not by seeking of the mind ... but living from the heart ...
once we begin living our truth ... we come to know we are the answer ...
once we know we are the answer ... we are then at a loss of questions ...
thereby ... what's truth and what isn't ... becomes null and void ...
truth at that point ... just is ...

truth is not out there ... it is in here ... within us ...

confusing? :wub2: oops ...

Truthseeker360 03-09-2009 11:49 PM

I feel the truth is inside us all we just need to find the questions and answer them ,you will know/feel what is the truth .

We answer questions based on our level of concious.as our level increases we answer more questions.

As our level increases ask old questions that you could not answer before,usually you will get the feeling of several questions being answerd at once as they "click"into place and interalte with on another.

Our level of conciousness during the nexus event will increase at an accelerated rate, so that we may understand and make our own choices.

2008 witnessed an accelerated increase in the global level of conciousness an awakening strirring of minds.

This is what i feel brought us together here at Avalon and others a like around the globe in various formats.
In march we are to recieve further cosmic energy which will increase this level on a global scale ,so that we are able to answer the questions and answer them from within,with truth.

This will happen several times leading up to 2012.

Love Light @ Gratitude

henners 03-10-2009 01:08 AM

Thanks Truthseeker360 for that link. Its great to see people are still looking up some of the older threads and adding their point of view. I like the way you think as well. It resonates with me.

Future eyes, your comments are always inspiring. :wink2:
Henry

Humble Janitor 03-10-2009 01:23 AM

I believe that we "know" what the truth is by relying on our intuition or our conscience or whatever inner voice is present.

It's our internal "******** detector" and everyone has one and there are folks with broken "******** detectors" that constitute the majority of the unwashed masses.

mu2143 03-10-2009 07:43 AM

Maby you need hand of help how you can find truth!

it very simple, look at our technology and over time. You noticed that does not getting better. Example the battery in you laptop car or any thing that you could buy would not power your house. Why is that?because as soon it will then you do not have to pay for electricity.

Money does not grow on trees, but food does!!!!!!!!!!!!. First you introduce money then technology toys that pollute the planet. By the time you figure it out that it happend. you can not drink the water for free and you have to pay for it. That is how they slowly over time took away our freedom without we knowing and also because of the greed factor.

Conclusion; Step by step take something away and give something back in the form that you give me (money) that you have to work for SLAVE!!!!!

We could normaly do everthing with the mind!, but the controlers have found a way to slowy take this away over time. Ok now you do the thinking!!!!!

mu2143 03-10-2009 09:29 AM

Freedom of sp***** what the F***** is with the ****** G** dam wildcards
Can i ple**** talk

mu2143 03-10-2009 09:47 AM

O yeah btw get over the I WANT TO BELIEVE, because the controllers want you to believe the Bible, so that you can destroy your self believing it.:mfr_lol:

nagual 03-10-2009 09:51 AM

A devotee asked
"What is the definition of truth?"

"The experience of truth is neither a thought nor a feeling. It is a vibrating and a throbbing of all the vital components of your entire being. It is not in you; you are in it. It is your whole being, not just an experience that is happening to you. It is in you yourself, but it is larger than you because the whole of existence is included in it as well.

You ask me for a definition of truth? There is no definition of truth. How can one's self define one's self? Pilate asked Christ, "What is truth?" and Christ simply looked at him and remained silent. Truth has no words, no sounds. Truth is an experience of the extreme depths of the self. It is total identification with what is."

Truth is not the opposite of untruth. The opposite of untruth is still untruth. All extremes are untruths. Truth is the mean between extremes.

mu2143 03-10-2009 10:49 AM

It is not about truth, it is about freedom free choice without breaking that.
Because if you try to control some one you reflecting this on your self.

There are so many people on this planet that can't stop manipulating lying controling (to)you . When your seeing that, you want to get a way.

First they try to say your crazy =manipulating
if there succes full then you accepting there control.
Just give away your power----------------------->

This confuses people with I care about you and love you your crazy you need help. You call this LOVE . NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:mad3:
Your recongnizing this with parrents famliy members friends etc... there freaking CONTROL freaks . Then your realize your born in a MAD house.!!!!

I is like AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH:shocked:

LOVE = CARE with out trying to control you. !!!!!!

Anchor 03-10-2009 11:10 AM

@mu: Surely the whole point of Love in its highest forms is that it is completely unconditional.

I should love you and I do in a way, how do you react?

Feel the love ;)

A..

henners 03-10-2009 11:21 AM

I feel it man, :wub2: The problem these days is that too many people are afraid to show their emotions in public or to each other. Doesn't bother me:tongue2:
Henry

Seashore 03-10-2009 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by henners (Post 106295)
A brief discussion of what we all know and what the truth seems to be, not what the inner voice says, but what we know as fact.

I share your yearning to know the truth. And for me, it is a lonely quest with consequences, because the people I come into contact with face to face don't seem to have the same yearning, which makes me feel isolated...

I have come to the conclusion that we can never know for sure what the truth is. All we can do is pursue the truth, and yes, trust the inner voice. When we do that, we're using both sides of our brain, and we're doing the best that we can.

I've come to the conclusion that what matters more than the truth is our attitude about what we are fairly confident the truth is, and what we do about what we are fairly confident is true...

mu2143 03-10-2009 11:43 AM

[IMG]d:\bored.gif[/IMG]

mu2143 03-10-2009 11:46 AM

Evrthing is made to be limited can't even attach a image or it is to big to small not good :wall:

Malletzky 03-10-2009 12:54 PM

Henry, "long time ago" :naughty: I started a thread called "Your thruth is my thruth too", and I want to quoute myself here as a small contribution to your question about the thruth:

Quote:
---------------------------
Don't matter what you think to be true, you're right. It is true !!!

When you know it, you'll feel it.

And when YOU feel it, I will feel it too !!!!

And it will become MY TRUTH TOO !!!
----------------------------------------------------

I hope this helps a bit...

:wub2:
malletzky