Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE)

Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) (http://projectavalon.net/forum/index.php)
-   Project Camelot General Discussion (http://projectavalon.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here) (http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=18900)

Anchor 01-06-2010 10:00 AM

Re: The Occult Reptilian Agenda and the Council of Thuban
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by bigmo (Post 216195)
Are we indeed ready to tackle an understanding of such monumental proportions... I wonder.

Yes.

We came not to try, but to succeed.

My problem is that despite my massive optimism - I have totally forgotten what we were going to succeed at!

A..

SABINA 01-06-2010 10:51 AM

Re: The Occult Reptilian Agenda and the Council of Thuban
 
http://projectavalon.net/forum/newre...treply&t=18900

like cloud9 haven┤tread anna Hayes books but iam curious too seems you are related to the Draconians (royality)?? is it possible for humans and dracos to havefrienships acording to alex collier Andromedans no . No way????

Anchor 01-06-2010 11:08 AM

Re: The Occult Reptilian Agenda and the Council of Thuban
 
Abraxasinas: I was hesitant to ask before, I admit an expectation that you may not be allowed to answer specifics like this:

1) Please comment on Ra and the "Law of One". It has been an important work for me and is a framework that helps me in my thinking and is a useful guide.

2) Similarly please comment on the work "The Cosmic Doctrine by Dion Fortune". I read this failed to understand it, but it changed me somehow - like a trigger.

3) The same question applies to the "Readings" given by/through David Wilcock (Ra) and made available in Audio format. They had a transformative effect on my consciousness. In addition to any general comment on this that you can make, I want to specifically know if the vibrational qualities of the sound conveyed anything different to the bare syntax and semantics of the words used.

4) One of the motivators for the Avalon part of the forum was the works produced by George Green - The Handbook for a New Paradigm. It would be great if you could comment on this work and its accuracy at this point in time, since it has been quite a few years since it was put onto print.

5) How many Ra fragments are incarnated on this planet at this current time

6) I have often wondered since reading the Law of One, if I might have any vibrational relationship with Ra, and I am inviting you to comment on this and the nature of it as you are able

7) I sometimes feel that I am not doing what I am supposed to be doing. What did I forget to do? Are you allowed to give me hints?

8) With reference to the "veil of forgetting" spoken of by Ra - is this is the cocoon/egg that helps the planet do all the hard lessons for the ongoing benefit of our brothers elsewhere that you spoke of earlier?

9) In respect of non-infringement of Freewill - are you bound by the same constraints as Ra when Ra was giving the Law Of One work ?

10) Why did you pick this forum?

I hope that isnt too many questions. I am very pleased you are here and open to Q&A - it is a nice thing to see on this forum.

Thankyou

May we all be blessed, guided and protected by the love and the light of the one infinite creator.

A..

Stargazer1965 01-06-2010 12:10 PM

Re: The Occult Reptilian Agenda and the Council of Thuban
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by cloud9 (Post 217077)
I finally decided to take the risk, I'll look ignorant and even more so because I haven't read Anna Hayes books which seem very difficult to grasp and as I understand much of the material in this thread is related to her teachings. I do have some questions:
1.- abraxasinas, who are you? Can you tell us more about you and your knowledge? I have read very extrange things in the last few years and I'm trying to learn the most I can but sometimes it seems too much to do and not enough time.
2.- How is it possible for "regular" people who need to work and keep a family to get all the information they need?
3.- Are you related in some way to the reptilians more than the rest of us?
4.- Silly me, I'm very curious about what you can see or sense about me if it's possible.
5.- In plain English, can you tell us what you see in the future for the next 2 - 3 years in recognizable or physical events for humankind?
Thank you and I hope other people like me who don't understand very much all the jargon of the thread can really "get it".

Thank you so much.
Cloud.

I'm with you Cloud.....I always considered myself well versed in the English language but I can't relate to any of this.

As Steven has so eloquently put it above....it seems to be a whole new language.

I like to keep things simple...for I am a simple guy.

Never saw an alien, UFO, Bigfoot, or a crop circle.....just a plain ole Joe on the road to what I hope is a better ME...so I can bring something to the table for a better US.

I lost the rags of religion and replaced them with a belief in a Creator Force that pervades everything. It cannot be stopped, it cannot be corrupted and if you work against it....you will eventually FAIL

I don't know anything about dimensions...ascension...time slips and streams.

I do know I was not always what I am now and I have a higher voice inside me that knows a bunch more than I do.

When I listen to that voice...I am in BALANCE....when I disregard that voice I lower myself and those around me.

I know we are all connected at our very roots but we all wear different masks to hide it.

Peace Brothers and Sisters

CÚline 01-06-2010 12:13 PM

Re: The Occult Reptilian Agenda and the Council of Thuban
 
It seems abraxasinas has disappeared...

hippihillbobbi 01-06-2010 12:41 PM

Re: The Occult Reptilian Agenda and the Council of Thuban
 
[I]Anchor[I]-- i really appreciate your presence here you're [B]great![B]

[I]/Raven[I] -- that SheBang detour was [B]hysterical![B] (guess i'm a little demented myself!)

i [I]Love[I] this thread .... ya'll are all [B]too muchj![B] [I]So[B]fun!!![B][I]

wonder where Abrax has wandered off to? has it been awhile? or are we just all talking so fast and saying so much that it only [I]seems[I] like [I]awhile?!?

:gathering:

hippihillbobbi 01-06-2010 12:54 PM

Re: The Occult Reptilian Agenda and the Council of Thuban
 
maybe he's just Lurking!!:roll1:

GaiaLove 01-06-2010 01:28 PM

Re: The Occult Reptilian Agenda and the Council of Thuban
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by hippihillbobbi (Post 217223)
maybe he's just Lurking!!:roll1:

Likely sitting back and laughing at the gullibility of people.
People who are in need of confirmation of their beliefs to such a degree that they will believe that Gods are giving a message to the people of Earth by posting on a internet forum.

This is a waste of time, energy and disk space. It would be laughable if it wasn't so sad.

Stargazer1965 01-06-2010 01:35 PM

Re: The Occult Reptilian Agenda and the Council of Thuban
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by GaiaLove (Post 217238)
Likely sitting back and laughing at the gullibility of people.
People who are in need of confirmation of their beliefs to such a degree that they will believe that Gods are giving a message to the people of Earth by posting on a internet forum.

This is a waste of time, energy and disk space. It would be laughable if it wasn't so sad.

I'll go with gullible..more a dreamer..and I think the same sometimes.

BUT

There will be one time that the true message will "leak" through.

It won't be on CNN...this will be the media and for all I know...It may be out there right now.

So I put my foot in and test the waters because I don't really want to think I'm jaded that some day ....some where .....some one may have a message I need to hear.

Peace GL

bigmo 01-06-2010 02:09 PM

Re: The Occult Reptilian Agenda and the Council of Thuban
 
After reading more of this thread I thought I would post my feelings as I began to remember something that I found to be very important to me.

I believe that everyone's post contributes in some way to the members of this forum and to the world at large.

Even griefers and saboteurs and egotist have their reasons for what they do... and it could well be that it was my thoughts or my actions that caused them to act in the way they do. (I am a powerful child of God and as such effect everyone with whom I interact)

I have been guilty of pointing fingers at those I have 'judge' as not 'acceptable' (whatever that means) and am ashamed for my thoughts and actions in this regard.

I must always come back to the truth that I have accepted as my personal belief... that we all are one... and I struggle to maintain this perspective in every moment that I am awake. (and admit that I mostly fail)

This is a quote that I think about frequently from a very powerful piece of writing called The Desiderata:

As far as possible, without surrender,
be on good terms with all persons.
Speak your truth quietly and clearly;
and listen to others,
even to the dull and the ignorant;
they too have their story.

May Peace be with all of you.

Stargazer1965 01-06-2010 02:18 PM

Re: The Occult Reptilian Agenda and the Council of Thuban
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by bigmo (Post 217257)
After reading more of this thread I thought I would post my feelings as I began to remember something that I found to be very important to me.

I believe that everyone's post contributes in some way to the members of this forum and to the world at large.

Even griefers and saboteurs and egotist have their reasons for what they do... and it could well be that it was my thoughts or my actions that caused them to act in the way they do. (I am a powerful child of God and as such effect everyone with whom I interact)

I have been guilty of pointing fingers at those I have 'judge' as not 'acceptable' (whatever that means) and am ashamed for my thoughts and actions in this regard.

I must always come back to the truth that I have accepted as my personal belief... that we all are one... and I struggle to maintain this perspective in every moment that I am awake. (and admit that I mostly fail)

This is a quote that I think about frequently from a very powerful piece of writing called The Desiderata:

As far as possible, without surrender,
be on good terms with all persons.
Speak your truth quietly and clearly;
and listen to others,
even to the dull and the ignorant;
they too have their story.

May Peace be with all of you.

Must be that MidWest US mentality seeping through....Thanks Mo

Seashore 01-06-2010 02:22 PM

Re: The Occult Reptilian Agenda and the Council of Thuban
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by bigmo (Post 217257)
After reading more of this thread I thought I would post my feelings as I began to remember something that I found to be very important to me.

I believe that everyone's post contributes in some way to the members of this forum and to the world at large.

Even griefers and saboteurs and egotist have their reasons for what they do... and it could well be that it was my thoughts or my actions that caused them to act in the way they do. (I am a powerful child of God and as such effect everyone with whom I interact)

I have been guilty of pointing fingers at those I have 'judge' as not 'acceptable' (whatever that means) and am ashamed for my thoughts and actions in this regard.

I must always come back to the truth that I have accepted as my personal belief... that we all are one... and I struggle to maintain this perspective in every moment that I am awake. (and admit that I mostly fail)

This is a quote that I think about frequently from a very powerful piece of writing called The Desiderata:

As far as possible, without surrender,
be on good terms with all persons.
Speak your truth quietly and clearly;
and listen to others,
even to the dull and the ignorant;
they too have their story.

May Peace be with all of you.

I have not been following this thread.

I am only commenting on this post at face value.

This is one beautiful, powerful statement.

Thank you.

Jnana 01-06-2010 03:11 PM

Re: The Occult Reptilian Agenda and the Council of Thuban
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Stargazer1965 (Post 217261)
Must be that MidWest US mentality seeping through....Thanks Mo

It was quite nice to move back to the midwest after living other places for decades for just this reason.

Stargazer1965 01-06-2010 03:31 PM

Re: The Occult Reptilian Agenda and the Council of Thuban
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jnana (Post 217299)
It was quite nice to move back to the midwest after living other places for decades for just this reason.

No Place better Jnana...Been in the bluegrass state my whole life....

Fredkc 01-06-2010 05:58 PM

Re: The Occult Reptilian Agenda and the Council of Thuban
 
Thank you Gaia. This is what I was "hinting at" (though poorly, I guess), when I posted this, yesterday.

Quote:

http://fredsitelive.com/images/post/moodyblues.jpg

All else is just Maya, ya ask me.
The album cover has always been a reminder to me that,

All of us have, within the course of this life, the innate ability to reach through and beyond it, and directly touch the face of our creator. By "we" and "us" I mean all conscious life, in any form.

That creation is as perfect as its creator, always. Only we can put anything in the way of this, though it never truly exists. Any of it. Such is the nature and meaning of Maya (illusion). Our creator sees us eternally in the perfect form created, as this is all that truly exists.

The first "step away" was, and always is ours alone. Any forms of judgement, all complexity is simply complexity of illusion, for its own sake. Who creates it is irrelevant, who believes it, a tragedy.

A "complex" illusion is still just that. However many worlds, dimensions, levels, and times "needed", it always confuses me. We "need" nothing of this illusion, buying someone else's idea of our need, simply feeds both party's illusion.

Their "need" is also illusion, our fulfillment came at creation, as did theirs. Why deny that to yourself, or them, with subscription?

As far as possible, without surrender,
be on good terms with all persons.
Speak your truth quietly and clearly;
and listen to others,
even to the dull and the ignorant;
they too have their story.

BigMo ya done good. There it is, tolerance without submission. How else can either side of a subject discern, and hold to what's true?

Our creator awaits, timelessly
_____________________________


BigMo;
I have always loved Desiderata. Pure beauty and simplicity.

Now, just for fun, the National Lampoon did a parody of it, which never fails to make me laugh. So... I give you... Deteriorata! ;)

Fred

THE eXchanger 01-06-2010 06:08 PM

Re: The Occult Reptilian Agenda and the Council of Thuban
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by CÚline (Post 217209)
It seems abraxasinas has disappeared...

very likely he is taking a day off

TRANCOSO 01-06-2010 06:12 PM

Re: The Occult Reptilian Agenda and the Council of Thuban
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by hippihillbobbi (Post 217219)
wonder where Abrax has wandered off to? has it been awhile? or are we just all talking so fast and saying so much that it only seems like a while

Abraxasinas crawled back
into his egg. :naughty:

THE eXchanger 01-06-2010 06:12 PM

Re: The Occult Reptilian Agenda and the Council of Thuban
 
The team of your 7th/8th/and 9th
- higher self, essence, and, monad~
they always know best !!!

as, well, as, the completed matriX, or matriXes
that some people on earth,
actually tap into ~ which are already at the 12/13th Density Level ~
up and, through 36 dimensions

also, there are
12 x 12 = 144 points of light of the main matriX
(and, further split)
x 12 = 1728

some people on earth,
are here, to carry, or to host,
the 10th density/34 dimensional aspects of
parts of their original/or heredity soul families,
and/or the completed matrixes
of some of the archetypes

and, yes, iT iS a truth
that there, iS quite likely, many of them

the few of many, NEVER thought,
most of ewe/or you,
would ever wake UP,
to 'real' truth

THE eXchanger 01-06-2010 06:34 PM

Re: The Occult Reptilian Agenda and the Council of Thuban
 
something perhaps to ponder,
if ONE JESUS CHRIST arrived,
how quick, do you think,
the people would kill him ???

another thing, perhaps to ponder,
is that The Cosmos, always have back up plans
and, if one soul, chooses NOT to embrace the missions, the purposes,
and, the tasks assigned to them,
that they choose ~ prior to incaranting,
and/or created after incarnating,
that are in 100% alignment~

there iS always someone else,
who will step into that role/or that spot,
and, do iT

higher up, than a 3rd Density earth beings,
is also, a 4D, 5D, and, 6D levels of earth beings,
as, well, as a 7D, 8D, and, 9D levels of earth beings,
and, discarnate spirits,
that come into 4D to 9D levels
and, also, discarnate spriits,
that come into the 10D-12D levels,
and, MOTHER EARTH, is NOW considered to be,
an, 11th DENSITY WORLD ~ she is always ahead of,
the beings, who she can host

If you go back,
to the original root, of archetypes
which are the original root,
of the beings on earth
ie; 1x12=12x12=144 points of light
many people, incarnate at this time
are part of these 144 points of light x 12 = 1728
(see below)
Where do levels of separation, take you to:

1
12
144
1728
20736
248,832
2,985,984
35,831,808
429,981,696
5,159,780,352 (are we getting close to the number of souls on earth)
61,917,364,224 (are we getting close to the number of beings in our universe)

personally, we once, were given the figure of
7.2 billion - incarnate/and, discarnate souls - involved currently on earth
(some beings~ are hosting, MORE than one soul)
which might eXplain-multiple personality disorder
(in healing, we have oft times discovered, more than one soul-living in a persons 13 aspects)
we believe, this occured in Atlantis,
when many souls, were fragmented into many pieces)
anyway-just a little more fodder/or food, for this thread !!!

We are all, another part, of another !!!

THE eXchanger 01-06-2010 06:37 PM

Re: The Occult Reptilian Agenda and the Council of Thuban
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TRANCOSO (Post 217397)
Abraxasinas crawled back into his egg. :naughty:

in which case, someone else, has to 'crack' out of 'one' :lmao:

WiLL iT BE YOU ???

MUCH of his mathematics/and, relations goes back to atlantis/lemuria, and, pan)

Spregovori 01-06-2010 06:52 PM

Re: The Occult Reptilian Agenda and the Council of Thuban
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by THE eXchanger (Post 217419)
something perhaps to ponder,
if ONE JESUS CHRIST arrived,
how quick, do you think,
the people would kill him ???

Instantaneously?

My "Elaboration": human animal does not like to have its perception of the world dramatically changed

Quote:

Originally Posted by THE eXchanger (Post 217419)
another thing, perhaps to ponder,
is that The Cosmos, always have back up plans
and, if one soul, chooses NOT to embrace the missions, the purposes,
and, the tasks assigned to them,
that they choose ~ prior to incaranting,
and/or created after incarnating,
that are in 100% alignment~

there iS always someone else,
who will step into that role/or that spot,
and, do iT

So if I miserably fail at what I do not know I have to do...someone else might take my place...a sort of a redundancy system?

Each duplicate component added to the system decreases the probability of system failure

But here is something to ponder: every state of the "machinery" can be analyzed and explained and thus hacked

Quote:

Originally Posted by THE eXchanger (Post 217419)
higher up, than a 3rd Density earth beings,
is also, a 4D, 5D, and, 6D levels of earth beings,
as, well, as a 7D, 8D, and, 9D levels of earth beings,
and, discarnate spirits,
that come into 4D to 9D levels
and, also, discarnate spriits,
that come into the 10D-12D levels,
and, MOTHER EARTH, is NOW considered to be,
an, 11th DENSITY WORLD ~ she is always ahead of,
the beings, who she can host

If you go back,
to the original root, of archetypes
which are the original root,
of the beings on earth
ie; 1x12=12x12=144 points of light
many people, incarnate at this time
are part of these 144 points of light x 12 = 1728
(see below)
Where do levels of separation, take you to:

1
12
144
1728
20736
248,832
2,985,984
35,831,808
429,981,696
5,159,780,352 (are we getting close to the number of souls on earth)
61,917,364,224 (are we getting close to the number of beings in our universe)

personally, we once, were given the figure of
7.2 billion - incarnate/and, discarnate souls - involved currently on earth
(some beings~ are hosting, MORE than one soul)
which might eXplain-multiple personality disorder
(in healing, we have oft times discovered, more than one soul-living in a persons 13 aspects)
we believe, this occured in Atlantis,
when many souls, were fragmented into many pieces)
anyway-just a little more fodder/or food, for this thread !!!

We are all, another part, of another !!!

can not comment on the last part :) at the moment... (let us be optimistic)

THE eXchanger 01-06-2010 07:01 PM

Re: The Occult Reptilian Agenda and the Council of Thuban
 
what we were trying to illustrate-iS that we are all a part of the all in all

(and, if one part, does NOT choose, to do, another soul will)

for the collective consciousness to awaken - NOT all parts of iT will awaken

(thus, the power of choices)

and, maybe why some souls, repeat lessons, over and over again

sort of like ~ we all keep coming back, until we get it right / and, then, we all get it right

Do you NOT find, sometimes, you cross paths with others, and, they do NOT get what you say

although, they do get, what someone else says, and, YET both of the opinions are valuable !!!

and, both might lead up the same mountain

Then one day, while reading things, things just start to click/or relate, back to something, that passed by you before.

iT iS NOT easy for anyone - to relay a complete theory - in one small box ;)

THE eXchanger 01-06-2010 07:07 PM

Re: The Occult Reptilian Agenda and the Council of Thuban
 
many people have 'year end' in their businesses~
and, that is why, quite a few of us, are NOT going to be here,
for a day or two ;)

bigmo 01-06-2010 07:23 PM

Re: The Occult Reptilian Agenda and the Council of Thuban
 
Hmm... I was here an hour or so ago and copied a posting Abraxasinas had made called:

April in Wonderland aka Alice in Mirrorland aka Cosmology 101

I do not remember how he titled the thread but it was a new one.

It was 23 pages long so I read it and came back to make a comment but can't find the thread? I checked Araxasinas profile page and the threads he was in and it was not there... hmm.

Did anyone else see this and if so... could you tell me the name of the thread?

Peace

Stargazer1965 01-06-2010 07:33 PM

Re: The Occult Reptilian Agenda and the Council of Thuban
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by bigmo (Post 217470)
Hmm... I was here an hour or so ago and copied a posting Abraxasinas had made called:

April in Wonderland aka Alice in Mirrorland aka Cosmology 101

I do not remember how he titled the thread but it was a new one.

It was 23 pages long so I read it and came back to make a comment but can't find the thread? I checked Araxasinas profile page and the threads he was in and it was not there... hmm.

Did anyone else see this and if so... could you tell me the name of the thread?

Peace

Yeah...I was just looking at it also....

Here it is

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...ighlight=alice

bigmo 01-06-2010 07:39 PM

Re: The Occult Reptilian Agenda and the Council of Thuban
 
Thanks Stargazer... I appreciate it.

Peace

THE eXchanger 01-06-2010 07:42 PM

Re: The Occult Reptilian Agenda and the Council of Thuban
 
We are trying to recreate an article-we wrote,
about the 22-11- 1~ 1 (left/right)
different types of old pan/lemurian/atlantean archetypes/and, numerlogy, etc., which we unfortunately lost, when we were doing 5 things at once
and, our energy, got the computer vista program jammed when something we where listening to stopped-and, computer became frozen :mfr_lol:
now, we know about 's'-save (wink)
we have a lot of this stuff, from our old journals, which need to be typed~alot of it, will be quite helpful, to others
~ or, perhaps Abraxasinas knows ways to eXplain iT in an easier type of format ?

bigmo 01-06-2010 07:56 PM

Re: The Occult Reptilian Agenda and the Council of Thuban
 
Haha... that's funny xchanger!

Peace

Fredkc 01-06-2010 09:51 PM

Re: The Occult Reptilian Agenda and the Council of Thuban
 
In keeping with my previous post...


'Tis a joy to be simple,
'Tis a joy to be free...


"It should be self evident that if there is only oneness,
then anything else that appears to exist, must have been made up.
Furthermore it must have been made up for what appeared
to be a very good reason.

Thus instead of judging the world and everything in it,
perhaps it would be more helpful for you to ask what value
you saw in making it up in the first place. It may also be wise
to ask yourself what would be a more appropriate response to it now."


From a book I value, "The Disappearance Of The Universe"


Fred

TRANCOSO 01-06-2010 10:09 PM

Re: The Occult Reptilian Agenda and the Council of Thuban
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Anchor (Post 217147)
Quoted out of context, this often leads to all kinds of prejudice and reactions owing to the reputation of its author/translator/channeller.

I quoted specificly out of context.

abraxasinas 01-06-2010 11:23 PM

Re: The Occult Reptilian Agenda and the Council of Thuban
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by joesmoe (Post 216913)
Abrax,

Finally I have found someone who will help me understand something that has bugged me for some time now. I am very close to Mormons. I am no religion but most of my family are mormons. I am very schooled in there beliefs and I know very much of what they teach.

1st question to you is did Joseph Smith really see God and Jesus as he claims?

2nd question Who wrote the book of Mormon?

3rd Is Jesus really at the head of the church. It's really called "The Church of Jesus Christ of Later day saints") The mormons.

Contrary to what most people would believe or know is that mormons are good people. They are kind and really strive to live what they are taught.

4th Who am I and why do I live within so many mormons.

5th Can you point me into a direction or give me an answer that might open my understanding. Please still answer the other 4 questions. Mormons have become a silent stigma that most don't understand. I Do.

Thanks for your time and wait with excitement to your answers.

JoeSmoe

Hi JoeSmo!

1. When you look into the eyes of a newborn baby you are seeing the face of God.
Joseph Smith was true in intent and in his description of meeting Moroni.
But this encounter is repeated throughout history and occurs to many people, who never then act upon their 'spiritual encounters', needless to say form a 'new religon'.
The plates are indeed related to the Urim and the Thummin described in the Torah.
The Torah is a book of archetypes, all highly potent and 'energized'.
Therefore the intensity of religious fervour and zealotisms born from dagmatic interpretation of those archetypes and symbols.
Mormonism, JW's, SDA and all the other 'sects' in divers degrees all then use THEIR (most often their founders like Joseph Smith) interpretations of those archetypes as 'holy writ' and the 'new prophecy' or such things.

Therefore, from the higher 'umbrella' perspective, all of the 'sects' have a partial truth embedded in a falsehood of the misinterpretation of the archetypes.

2. Like any good story teller very adept in reading the bible, Joseph Smith's 'vision' of 'spirit encounter' (like alien abductions really) led to a conglomeration of likeminded peoples, who then BLENDED the OT with the 'Lost Tribes' (also prevalent in British Israelitism) and wrote the Book of Mormon.

3. Jesus IS the head of the Amazon tribe, who have never even heared the name 'Jesus'. So Jesus is the head of every church or group or individuation. BUT with 'Jesus' here I do NOT mean the 'religious figure' of ANY dogma derived institution.
The 'Jesus' I refer to can only be realised in a One-To-One Personal Gnosis or Partnership.
So again, none of the Christian denomination is wrong or better than any other in terms of their foundation, but all are incomplete and some are rather more 'missing the point', than others.

I agree with you; I have known and debated with Mormons, and whilst 'brainwashed', they are sincere and warmhearted, especially from the grass roots level. They are much like the New Age movement - but with a very cumbersome dogmatic restrictivism, such as in regards to sexual desire, food, body expression and so forth.

4. You are spiritually attuned to Mormons, because you have been very intimately engaged with them, say over the last 200 years or so. I perceive you have been a devoted Mormon wife and mother in a recent past and just before you incarnated this time around; you sert yourself the task to 'get at the bottom truth' of mormonism in NOT directly adhering to their belief structure.

5. You are already on the path to the discernment and the answers you seek.
You only have to remember your lifepath from the beginning of the universe. You are as old as the universe as a consciousness; to validate your 'heart feeling' about the Mormons as being just one of many expressions for all seekers to 'find their way home' int full self remembrance.

Being part of a forum, such as this one, is a magnificent methodology to become aware about the oneness of all things, religions included.

Abrax

abraxasinas 01-07-2010 12:20 AM

Re: The Occult Reptilian Agenda and the Council of Thuban
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by cloud9 (Post 217077)
I finally decided to take the risk, I'll look ignorant and even more so because I haven't read Anna Hayes books which seem very difficult to grasp and as I understand much of the material in this thread is related to her teachings. I do have some questions:
1.- abraxasinas, who are you? Can you tell us more about you and your knowledge? I have read very extrange things in the last few years and I'm trying to learn the most I can but sometimes it seems too much to do and not enough time.
2.- How is it possible for "regular" people who need to work and keep a family to get all the information they need?
3.- Are you related in some way to the reptilians more than the rest of us?
4.- Silly me, I'm very curious about what you can see or sense about me if it's possible.
5.- In plain English, can you tell us what you see in the future for the next 2 - 3 years in recognizable or physical events for humankind?
Thank you and I hope other people like me who don't understand very much all the jargon of the thread can really "get it".

Thank you so much.
Cloud.

Hi cloud9!

1. Everyone is a mirror for everyone else when incarnated at some place at some time in the material universe.
So can you see yourself as the 'starving' Ethiopian and as the 'queen of England'?
You are both of them when NOT in incarnation.
Where does this knowledge come from? Or is this just some personal innuendo and imagination?
It is the prerogative of the 'dead' people of the 'mysterious beyond' to KNOW after leaving the 'use by dated' 'bodies' behind.

Then the dichotomy of life and death is of couese engaged in this scenario as well.

So where does the knowledge from Thuban derive from: The Land of the Dead. {Hint: There exist a story, that promises 'Eternal Life' with the abolishment of physical death, but requiring new bodies}.

2. It is sufficient to ALLOW relevant information to 'invade' ones personal intimate space; as the 'inner soul's superconsciousness' can process all information from the perception of the unity, without the waking consciousness fully understanding the information given.

3. No, I am as much related to anything else as you are. I have remembered more than you at this point in spacetime and to help you to remember more, I am sharing what I know.

4. You are on cloud Nine. You are filled with an all penetrating idealism as how you have envisioned or 'dreamt' of how life could be and you are attempting to infuse your environments at work, with your friends and family and your familiars, with your ideas; though often you lack the confidence to express yourself as you would like to do.

5. 2008 began the great transformation in a midpoint of a warptime loop beginning in December 2004.
2009 began the declaration from 'Dragonspace', meaning the 'Land of the Dead' above the limiting 8th dimension of what many here term the 'Reptilian agendas'. Dragonspace encompasses dimensions (or densities) 9-10-11-12.
2010 will allow 1 in 50,000 inhabitants of the earth to sow internal seeds for a harvest beginning on the Mayan nexus date and culminating in an 'end of all old prophecy' in August 2013.
In that time period, the total population count of the earth will have reached the required saturation level of 7.2 billion incarnates.

The 1 in 50,000 represents a Core for a new starhumanity (Old Human Caterpillars cocooning to become StarHuman (or Dragonised) Butterflies. The former 'eating' or consuming the Gaian environment, the latter POLLINATING and FEEDING the Gaian environment.

Around this core of humanity will be spo 200 Million humans, also able to graduate into a new form of humanity.

Post 2012 there will so be TWO different RACES of humans inhabiting this planet - Old Humans and New Starhumans.

Abrax

abraxasinas 01-07-2010 01:36 AM

Re: The Occult Reptilian Agenda and the Council of Thuban
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Anchor (Post 217182)
Abraxasinas: I was hesitant to ask before, I admit an expectation that you may not be allowed to answer specifics like this:

1) Please comment on Ra and the "Law of One". It has been an important work for me and is a framework that helps me in my thinking and is a useful guide.

2) Similarly please comment on the work "The Cosmic Doctrine by Dion Fortune". I read this failed to understand it, but it changed me somehow - like a trigger.

3) The same question applies to the "Readings" given by/through David Wilcock (Ra) and made available in Audio format. They had a transformative effect on my consciousness. In addition to any general comment on this that you can make, I want to specifically know if the vibrational qualities of the sound conveyed anything different to the bare syntax and semantics of the words used.

4) One of the motivators for the Avalon part of the forum was the works produced by George Green - The Handbook for a New Paradigm. It would be great if you could comment on this work and its accuracy at this point in time, since it has been quite a few years since it was put onto print.

5) How many Ra fragments are incarnated on this planet at this current time

6) I have often wondered since reading the Law of One, if I might have any vibrational relationship with Ra, and I am inviting you to comment on this and the nature of it as you are able

7) I sometimes feel that I am not doing what I am supposed to be doing. What did I forget to do? Are you allowed to give me hints?

8) With reference to the "veil of forgetting" spoken of by Ra - is this is the cocoon/egg that helps the planet do all the hard lessons for the ongoing benefit of our brothers elsewhere that you spoke of earlier?

9) In respect of non-infringement of Freewill - are you bound by the same constraints as Ra when Ra was giving the Law Of One work ?

10) Why did you pick this forum?

I hope that isnt too many questions. I am very pleased you are here and open to Q&A - it is a nice thing to see on this forum.

Thankyou

May we all be blessed, guided and protected by the love and the light of the one infinite creator.

A..

Sure Anchor and a true anchor you are, a lighttower for the ships stuck in the fogs of the seas!

1. Ra and the Law of One is one of the best channels of the times past. Edgar Cayce is a wonderful ambassador of Thuban at the timespace he was engegd in.
Another very good channel, especially as forerunner for the now manifesting 'membrane physcis' is Jane Roberts/Seth (but because the 'science' is so pertinent, the spiritual data on history, especially the New Testament is almost 100% disinformation - why? because the polarity must be maintained UNTIL its maximisation allows triggering in inversion as minimisation - ergo unification in oneness}.

2. Dion Fortune and the Theosophists and then Steiner and Schauberger, Russell, Reich and then on to Sheldrake, Lovelock and Penrose; all are very valid exponents in the calibre of 'The Law of One'.

What they all do, is tap into the universal superpotent archetype of the holistic monad (scientifically espoused by Newton, Leibniz and Spinoza in the Infinitesimal, the Monad and the Essences) - and then attempt to translate the older 'often very convoluted language' (as say Blavatsky's and even earlier found in the Dead Sea Scrolls) into then more 'modern' terminologies.
So the criteria is simple; whenever you encounter holism, blending yin and yang and attempting to harmonise the 'light' and the 'dark', then the Quabbalistic Tree of Life and the 'Knowledge of Good and Evil' of the Mirror of the Kabbalah is becoming invoked and the 'highest guardians' are automatically invoked on the reader's quest to find the keys to truth, gnosis and wisdom.

3. I would fully support David's works on his 'psychic attunements' as this part of his work (not his physical singing or some of his superpositions and conclusions regarding his data base) is indeed the legacy of Edgar Cayce; who is seeking a physical presence in this realm for the time of the transformations.
Allow me to state clearly here; that David Wilcock's selfID with Ra is correct; but that you are as much Ra and the author of the Ra material as David is. This statement only appears to be selfcontradictory from the perception of the separated individuality and disappears say in invocation of the Jungian collective consciousness perception.
The longitudinal waves of sound as pressure-rarefaction changes require a medium for its propagation; whilst its transformed state of transverse electromagnetic waveforms do not. This then becomes the transmutation of sound energy into light frequencies using phenomena like the piezoelectric effect and on a higher level (of David) the multidimensional amanifestations of sound and light.

4. George Green's vision is that of a true 'seer' and he has filtered the 'truth' rather succinctly. As with all 'channels' from the disincarnate to the incarnate or the 'dead alive ones' to the 'living dead ones'; the data will and must be FILTERED through the perceptions and words of the 'seer'.
Then the difference between 'good' and 'bad' seers bnecomes how 'spotted' they are as the Mirrors for the transmitted data.
There was only One 'perfect' such mirror; perfected after a 'baptism', which allowed the human ego of a tripartite consciousness (waking-sub-siper) to transform into a unified superconsciousness. This then became a WARPTIME in the human history from December 24 AD to April 32 AD.
George Green's 'Mirror of the Soul' say; was 'in the footsteps' of that of the Galilean and so of a pristine quality.
I recommend him as a gnostic of the highest calibre in intent and principle.
Some of the detailed interpretations are, as always and necessarily, a reflection of the time of the transmission.
Finally the Council of Thuban in a sense extends the vision of George Green.


5. The incarnation is ongoing but will be 1 in 50,000 when the Gaian populus has reached 7.2 billion in 2013.

6. You are Ra, SHOULD you be able to modulate the frequency of that archetypical selfstate into harmonisation with your personal individuated frequencies of spaceawareness or consciousness. This process is none other than the Cosmic Christening - the eating of the Lion, instead of being eaten by the Lion (of Judah) {Revelation.5.5 and GospelofThomas#

(07) Jesus says:
(1) "Blessed is the lion that a person will eat and the lion will become human.
(2) And cursed (anathema) is the person whom a lion will eat and the lion will become human."

7. You WERE not doing what you should have been doing, because you were searching for missing data.
Consider to watch a movie: Star Trek - The Motion Picture (the initial film).
There you will encounter the NATURE OF GOD and the 'Game of Life' and the present situation on the planet.

Once you have found the missing data, you will know, just as George Green says, that YOU have written the script, but then you have become lost inside the movie, not remembering that you have created it. Of course there is a purpose for your 'forgetfulness', namely a grand awakening and the rendering of the (Lonely) Oneness a Manyness.

8. Absolutely. The aliens are learning from Us and waiting for Us to remember enough to allow contact on many fronts. With Us here I mean, the bilocality of Gaia WITH Thuban for example and not local isolation and distinction.

9. FREE WILL is inviolatable by all dimensions, even the 12th cannot ever violate the 'Free Will' of ANY sentience.
The great confusion about 'Free Will' derives from the FACT, that God=Oneness=Unity=ONE FREE WILL... and ALL 'Free Wills' are part of God's Free Will. So whenever anyone realises its kinship and FAMILY with God; then the question becomes a non sequitur. God's Will is your will and there is no difference anymore.
But of course to reach this kind of selfawareness requires the unified consciousness and not the tripartite obscuring one; iow the human ego must evolve into a 'divine ego' of understanding there is one Father and one mother and this fathermother is YOU, both in disincarnate Oneness and in Incanate Manyness. This is the Brosisterhood of the New StarHumanity ready to become galactically engaged.

10. I've known about PC for a long time and have followed the developments. Especially I noticed the relative inability of the founders to make penetrating usage of the powerful information given by James of the Wingmakers and their relative ignorance about the true meaning of Unification. This thjen became plainly obvious in the Greer Interview and I reacted to this and decided to join this forum to:
1. Further the scientific aspects of the wingmakers data
(It is my position, that James of the wingmakers is waiting for the extension of his work and that his anonymity does not serve the higher agenda as he envisages)
2. To publish a quasi-public 'face' yet remaining in the shadow of the anonymity, which is solely for the purpose to NOT engage personality issues BUT simply share and provide free information for anyone able to 'digest' some of it.
3. To answer Q and A in my capacity to further expand and promulgate the 'Wisdom of the Ancients', who are Humanoid Dragons as its archetypical label.

Thanking you for asking and allowing me to answer.

Abrax

abraxasinas 01-07-2010 01:59 AM

Re: The Occult Reptilian Agenda and the Council of Thuban
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SABINA (Post 217173)
http://projectavalon.net/forum/newre...treply&t=18900

like cloud9 haven┤tread anna Hayes books but iam curious too seems you are related to the Draconians (royality)?? is it possible for humans and dracos to havefrienships acording to alex collier Andromedans no . No way????

Hi Sabina!

Yes Sabina; you are a Dragon-Queen should you allow yourself to remember your past and THEN having remembered your origins REINVENT or recreate yourself.

So I see you:
1. Taking a Bubble-Bath---IN-A-BAS=Sabina
2. A self-baptized DragonPrincess ZANSIBAR emerges from the primordial foam like Aphrodite did.
SABINA+MIND=SABINA+40=SABINA+US=SABINA+ZR=46+40=96 .
3. THUBAN=66=ANUBIS=FREEDOM=WOMAN=THE NAME=THE AMEN=33+33=US+26=US+Z=US+GOD=US+DOG=...
4. SABINA = A QUEEN OF THUBAN = A QUEEN OF FREEDOM D.I.Y to continue

The human Sabina has become Zansibar de Thuban and as a DragonQueen Zansibar is already friends with the Andromedean Dragon sisters similiarly initiated into DragonLife.

Abraxas of the DragonHeart (remember Draco with Sean Connery of 007)

abraxasinas 01-07-2010 02:06 AM

Re: The Occult Reptilian Agenda and the Council of Thuban
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by CÚline (Post 216578)
Thank you for the parable...it is far easier to understand your point of view in that context.

i wanted to quote your text but there are so many ['s etc, that i had a hard time deciphering it...

i do understand the example you are giving, but i no longer think it applies...the kids in the box have changed.

as an example...

my kids would never have "thrown the sand" and said "mine"...they would have grabbed a handfull, run up to the other kid and said... "Wow check this out!!"

Tom, Dick and Jane... and cÚline are Different....

These rules..archetypes... do not apply anymore...

*cÚline puts her hand over her heart closes her eyes*

i can feel it in the rythym ....can you?

It may not apply for you dear one; as you have already evolved into an appreciation of the unity. But look around you; do you not agree that the parable poignantly applies to the majority of the human population?

Abrax

abraxasinas 01-07-2010 02:15 AM

Re: The Occult Reptilian Agenda and the Council of Thuban
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by hippihillbobbi (Post 216557)
Abraxas--

Thanks for your commitment to this thread. i feel somewhat like Celine, i guess, in that sometimes i'm thinking what the f--k are they talking about?!? especially when you & [what's his/her name] were going back & forth earlier .... it was like ya'll were talking in code or a foreign language LOL!! but i've caught enough to have some questions, though it's taken me awhile to formulate them:

1) is part of what you're talking about the transcending of duality? /the death of the devil? / embracing our shadow (as a species)?

2) what is this about you being a vampyre ..... only not like the ones who only come out at night??? are there any other ways that you're different from them??? excuse my naivite, but i haven't read any anne rice or other pop-culture vampire novels, and so to me vampires still imply serious evil. what am i missing here?!?

thanks again, Abraxasinas, and all you other cool spirits on this thread ... ya'll rock!

hippihill

Hi hippihillbobbi!

1. Yes, the DEVIL is LIVED backwards. The power of the 'darkness', the 'reptilian agendas', the 'EVIL is LIVE backwards; and so on are as powerful as the image of yourself in the mirror of your bathroom.
If you go into the bathroom, look into the miorror at your image and ask it to come out and attack you, what would you think would happen?

Your image is mimicking your words and stays where it is.
The falseness of images is all what the 'Devil' is, absolutely human selfcreated.
So when man abuses man and the environment, then it is man as the Devil image, which does the EVIL and not some antiGod.
You hiippibillbobbi are BOTH God and DOG GOD and DEVIL. Which part of the fairy story do you wish to play: Cinderella or the Evil Sister?
Knowledge about these things will set your mind free; marry heaven and hell (both states of mind and perceiving and not physical locations) and REDEEM the evil, past, present and future in this human world.

2. If someone calls me a werewolf then I am a werewolf as the mirror image of the one calling me a werewolf.
If someone calls you a elven queen than you become an elven queen relative to the miiror reflection of the one who has imagined you as such an eleven queen.

If one has nothing 'good' to say about someone; then one should hold one's tongue; because all things return to the one creating them - as a wisdom saying goes.

So should you believe in the 'great evil', then the 'great evil' will continue to haunt and persecute you.
What you resist, will persist as another wisdom saying goes.

Abrax

Initiate 01-07-2010 02:21 AM

Re: The Occult Reptilian Agenda and the Council of Thuban
 
Hi Abraxasinas,

Two things:

1) What is your take on the information that all of the Elohim are incarnate on earth at this point in time? Do you feel they are indeed all here and are they all awake?

2) Is the Chemtrail program primarily involved in stablising our climate/spreading activators etc for pandemic flu or masking the presence of Nibiru from behind or near the Sun? I just have observed so much hiding of the Sun lately in my regeon it is very draining to have the sun blocked out most of the time. It is getting more and more observable.

Thankyou in advance,

Initiate

abraxasinas 01-07-2010 02:30 AM

Re: The Occult Reptilian Agenda and the Council of Thuban
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by GaiaLove (Post 217238)
Likely sitting back and laughing at the gullibility of people.
People who are in need of confirmation of their beliefs to such a degree that they will believe that Gods are giving a message to the people of Earth by posting on a internet forum.

This is a waste of time, energy and disk space. It would be laughable if it wasn't so sad.

What is it with you Gaia Love!

You have such a powerful avatar yet your heart is filled with ire and with a despair of your soul.
Do you not know that the time of the selfremembrance has come?
I am but a simple messenger of the oneness - as Malachi who is preparing the way for the undeniable truth to arrive but a little while.

You have banned me and you have torn a post of mine apart in your role as moderator and so you have prevented Sprigovori to read my reply to herhis question about the origin of God.
I have written this reply; it was not posted or copied from an external source.
I had obtained permission from another moderator to post 'my work' if not from an external source.

If you find my words laughable then read them for your entertainment or ignore them.

The Love of Gaia is a Love from the Cosmos Gaia Love - It awaits your cooperation.

Your hostilities derive from one place and one place alone - it has many names but one name is the 'Evil Reptilian Agenda'.

Be well and honour your soul Gaia Love

Abrax

abraxasinas 01-07-2010 02:43 AM

Re: The Occult Reptilian Agenda and the Council of Thuban
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Initiate (Post 217718)
Hi Abraxasinas,

Two things:

1) What is your take on the information that all of the Elohim are incarnate on earth at this point in time? Do you feel they are indeed all here and are they all awake?

2) Is the Chemtrail program primarily involved in stablising our climate/spreading activators etc for pandemic flu or masking the presence of Nibiru from behind or near the Sun? I just have observed so much hiding of the Sun lately in my regeon it is very draining to have the sun blocked out most of the time. It is getting more and more observable.

Thankyou in advance,

Initiate

An excellent query Initiate!

1. Yes, all the elohim are here, because the WITNESSES are here.
Think of it as a mirror for the universe in all space and all time hitherto unfolded.
The Witnesses are simply a HOLOGRAM, as you are too and anyone in incarnation from the neutron to the supergalactic agglomerations.

You may watch a movie: The Dark Crystal (of Jim Henderson's Muppets).
There the story is about a 'missing shard' which renews a Dark Crystal as Light again.
These 'missing shards' are the holograms - all containig all the information necessary to make the broken thing whole again.
You are this shard and all the elohim reside within you as part of your soul - ask them inpure intent and you shall know that what I have said is true.
Now you know how the 'ascended masters' are channelled. You can channel them too; perhaps not with public words, but in appreciation and in perceiving the universe in the ant crawling on a tree in your garden.

2. My information about chemtrails is that it is an agenda similar to the fluoridation- and immunisation schemes and has little to do with metaphysical agendas like Nibiru (actually Nemesis as a second sun, which will NOT visit earth, but represents a second focus point in the geometry of the solar system WITHIN the sun itself - The New Earth=Nibiru AS a Dark Starplanet, see some of my other messages).

Abrax

abraxasinas 01-07-2010 03:00 AM

Re: The Occult Reptilian Agenda and the Council of Thuban
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by mntruthseeker (Post 217005)
Some tough reading on this thread and I quit trying the first time around.

I have to say I am slowly reading Voyager II so I was able to understand what Stardust was writing in response. (sort of, kind of ) I got lots of reading to get through yet.

So thank you so very much Stardust for all that you have contributed.

I do want more than anything to make the right choice and to bring about the "changes" to Earth as it rightfully should have.

Enough of someone else making the decisions that are rightfully are. They can be gone from here as it is they that do not want to follow the rules but instead continue to give them

I want the world that was to be.

to abraxasinas

Are you here to warn us that we will be placed under your rule as was planned for so many years? I feel that you are giving us no option but to do so.

I have read earlier that there is much going on at this time in The Gulf of Aden and I can't help but think that "some" are working hard on trying to put "FEAR" into our hearts.

I will stop now before I write how I really feel. If you are so "all knowing" you will already know.

Hi mntruthseeker!

There will be NO rule and NO Lordship of any higherD being over any lowerD being BECAUSE all of the lowerD is the core or building basis or skeleton for the higherD.
The higherD is meaninless without the lowerD. The highest echelons of Thuban are also the lowest echelons in say a ROOTMEMORY.

Is the little toe of your body inferior to your nose?
Do not both transmit their pains and joys to your heart in divers manners?
You are Oneness and this Oneness is Lord.
It is time for a the misinterpretations of archetypes in many records to become retranslated in 'correction'.
This retranslation, this EDIT is the 'Last Judgment' prophecied. The ARMAGEDDON=DRAGONMADE and every One of you will experience a PERSONAL Armageddon.
Because of the misappropriation of archetypes; many will succumb to their 'brainwashing' and react in a physical manner causing 'havoc' instead of processing their 'apocalypse' mentally and emotionally as required for the self-transformations.

The misuse of physical power and influence in political-military-economic fields of human endeavour has in the past and will in the future result in 'calamities'. It is of little effect to 'blame' interdimensional aliens or Gods and Devils for those manthought and manmade disaters.
A truly advanced civilisation would KNOW if an earthquake is imminent or a twistor approaches; BECAUSE GAIA's language would be understood upon a planet in environmental harmony.
Watch your fauna and flora to find the wisdom in those words.

Abrax


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:22 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon