Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE)

Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) (http://projectavalon.net/forum/index.php)
-   Spirituality (http://projectavalon.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   HELP/SUPPORT If you are struggling with feelings/emotions? support here..! (http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=498)

Kate 09-07-2008 10:30 PM

HELP/SUPPORT If you are struggling with feelings/emotions? support here..!

THIS IS FOR EVERYONE WHO HAS HAD EXPERIENCE OF STRUGGLING OR ADJUSTING EMOTIONALLY TO THE CURRENT CHANGES AT HAND!

There are millions of us out there..all feeling compartmentalised, disjointed, confused...

Now, we are growing in numbers.... it is important to express how all this is affecting you, when there is so many conflicting daily issues to juggle!

Family, friends, society, peers, and many more who totally believe the matrix is real ....will no doubt be a major source of angst, frustration and confusion to many, as their research/experience/insight is belittled and laughed at!

THIS THREAD IS INTENDED AS A PLATFORM FOR SUPPORT/DISCUSSION/INSIGHT/ADVICE

THE PLATFORM IS OPEN...........

please share and support one another!

................:thumb_yello:

CONDE 09-07-2008 10:38 PM

Re: HELP/SUPPORT If you are struggling with feelings/emotions? support here..!

Firehorse!

You are an angel Mum and a care giver, thanks for your amazing energy !

Frank !:original:

fastarr 09-07-2008 10:50 PM

;)

Kate 09-07-2008 10:51 PM

aawww CONDE thats very kind...just trying to contribute anyways i can...!!

I am not in the mood right now to verbalise some of the emotions that run through me in recent months..however, here is a song/visual which summerises on many levels how i can feel....nostalgic, sad, visionary, human! etc...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLkE...

hope u all resonate with the lyrics and enjoy the visual scene!

CONDE 09-07-2008 10:55 PM

The URL contained a malformed video ID.
:lmfao:

Wormhole 09-07-2008 11:19 PM

Here are some emotional signatures that may be helpful. This is channeled information that is based on how events move through our 7 tiered energy system.

Root: Imprinting Stage (an event happens)
Lumbar: Fear or Courage (we have feelings about the event)
Solar Plexus: Integrative Stage (we become attached to our feelings)
Heart: Anger or Compassion (we center our feelings)
Throat: Vocal Stage (we talk about our feelings, making them real)
Third Eye: Grief or Acceptance (we become our feelings)
Crown: Negative Reaction or Positive Reaction (we react to the event)

try out: Courage / Compassion / Acceptance
instead of: Fear / Anger / Grief

It will take some practice, but you're worth it!

Peace of Mind,
Wormhole

doodlebug 09-08-2008 02:04 AM

I am having the hardest time when I am at home. I don't think that it is my family doesn't 'believe' me, I think they don't want to. I am struggling to get at least some short-term relief supplies stocked up, and I alternate between near panic and near calm. My sister (who lives with us) will help if I give her a specific task, and my husband openly scoffs at me. Sometimes I can be somewhat understanding and other times I just want to explode! On the bright side, a few of the people I have talked with at work seem receptive. Tomorrow I will be giving a copy of Handbook to a coworker who is interested in raising her self awareness. Whoo hoo for that, really my first positive contact :thumb_yello:

Sam 09-08-2008 02:29 AM

I suggest reading some of the messages from people who have had NDE's (near death experiences) when you are feeling confused about your life. These people were instructed to return with a message for all of us from the beyond, and it is very enlightening.

http://www.near-death.com/

This site does a very nice job at getting their message out, and their research conclusions by topics are awesome (upper left corner of page). It is amazing that thousands of people who cross over come back with similar experiences, and some are shown things that we need to know, especially in these strange times.

Love to all

Cookie 09-08-2008 02:32 AM

Thank you, Firehorse, for this much needed thread...

We people who are awake are now facing a new and (for the first time) true reality. All of the old thought patterns are being changed. It was subtle at first..almost imperceptible. But, the shift has been gaining in momentum and a lot of us are struggling to incorporate the new way of life that is coming.

How many feel that they have an 'assigned job' that needs to be accomplished? How many are now starting to become aware of a certain amount of psychic abilities? How many are feeling helpless? How many are fearing for their children's safety and well-being? ... are we safe? will my children and loved ones suffer? how can I be strong when the world as I know it is....leaving?

I know that I'm not the only person with these concerns...
It is reassuring to know that I do have many sisters and brothers to help me cope with the coming changes...

Love and joy to you!

Kate 09-08-2008 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by doodlebug (Post 1993)
I am having the hardest time when I am at home. I don't think that it is my family doesn't 'believe' me, I think they don't want to. I am struggling to get at least some short-term relief supplies stocked up, and I alternate between near panic and near calm.

I certainly appreciate the frustrations of trying to communicate these issue to friends/loved ones/co workers... :mad3:
goodness knows i have gone thru every human emotion since my eyes were opened...and i guess that is the key..'being human..human beings'...we are all just doing the best with what we have to go on!!

I learnt early on to compartmentalise what i was learning and strategize how i could integrate this knowledge into my own life while trying to tell others!!!
( not easy !!):sweatdrop: my immediate family are totally baffled by even basic stuff regarding politics/world conflict/global issues, so i have had to seperate from them emotionally than i would have chose...but for me, there is no going back.....this journey gets more interesting by the day!!!

personally have had to be very careful to use language that people will identify with...so instead of wading in and blurting out " THE ALIEN INVASION IS COMMMINGGG!!!!" ARGHHHH
instead, i might say something like..."your probably aware of the global conflict getting bigger from TV? well, i have recently come across information which is very interesting and might open your eyes to something bigger going on...would you be interested??" i usually manage to get some people willing to go on the net to research....

sometimes, i get 'the look' followed by the comments.." ohh not you aswell believing all those conspiracy theories...i thought u would know better than to get involved with all that rubbish!" that is when i politely back off..and dont waste my energy trying to convince....just move onto the next person who might listen lol....

try not to panic !! i know its hard to juggle ordinary chores and the daily grind, but you are doing your bit out there....just keep trusting your instincts..it doesnt matter if other dont believe...you just do things your own sweet way regardless!!!

stay close to those who share your views! :thumb_yello:
namaste

Kate 09-08-2008 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OpenEyes (Post 2019)

We people who are awake are now facing a new and (for the first time) true reality. All of the old thought patterns are being changed. It was subtle at first..almost imperceptible. But, the shift has been gaining in momentum and a lot of us are struggling to incorporate the new way of life that is coming.

How many feel that they have an 'assigned job' that needs to be accomplished? How many are now starting to become aware of a certain amount of psychic abilities? How many are feeling helpless? How many are fearing for their children's safety and well-being? ... are we safe? will my children and loved ones suffer? how can I be strong when the world as I know it is....leaving?

It is reassuring to know that I do have many sisters and brothers to help me cope with the coming changes...

Love and joy to you!

YES, WE ARE INDEED EVOLVING VERY QUICKLY AND THE CHANGES CAN SOMETIMES TAKE MY BREATH AWAY.... LIKE, MANY I HAVE A CHILD I WISH TO PROTECT. PHYSICALLY EVEN THOUGH I BELIEVE WE CONTINUE FOR EVER... I WANT TO BE AROUND TO GUIDE HER TO THE NEXT PHASE!

WE ALL NEED TO DRAW COMFORT FROM THE FACT THERE ARE MILLIONS OF US AROUND THE GLOBE FEELING SILENTLY OVERWHELMED AND UNCERTAIN OF THE RIGHT STEPS TO TAKE.....

BUT HERE WE ARE...THE GROUND CREW OF AN EMERGING NEW WORLD....
WE ARE THE FORTUNATE ONES...WE HAVE THE CHANCE TO BECOME PREPARED AND MENTALLY ALIGN OURSELVES TO CHANGES BEYOND THE COMPREHENSION OF MANY....

I LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING OTHER PEOPLE SHARE AND GET THE SUPPORT OF OTHERS ALONG THE WAY...
PEACE TO US ALL! :thumb_yello: :trumpet:

sunnyrap 09-08-2008 08:40 PM

Re: HELP/SUPPORT support for feelings, even physical problems

I recommend everyone learn the simple energy working techniques of EFT. It costs nothing to use and uses no tools whatsoever--even so achieves amazing results. You can use it on yourself or others. Learn the basic techniques for free at: www.emofree.com

Users of this technique have documented reports of being able to stop panic attacks, asthma attacks, reverse and even cure many major diseases besides just efficiently dealing with difficult emotions or responses to pain or trauma. It is also very valuable for improving focus and achieving intentions.

I've personally experienced amazing results in all areas using the simple tapping techniques. You can download a free manual from their website and sign up for a helpful newsletter. If you want to learn more, a handbook and dvd's are available for modest price. This is an invaluable skill to learn. I'm not getting paid a sales commission here, in case you're thinking I'm advertising for profit. I just happen to think it is as valuable if not more so than learning CPR or other essential survival skills.

conjuredUp 09-08-2008 09:05 PM

Ahhh... support.
From me it always comes in the form of love.
Come to think of it, love surrounds me.

I do not fear for my children.
They knowingly CHOSE to be here.
THEY are going to save the planet more than we.
They've got far less programming to contend with.

My sons, 6 and 3 manifest things and KNOW it.
They speak of other lives in casual convo because I've not made them feel freakish for doing so.

I see the slumbering humans. They can hardly see me, now. I cast my love upon them because THEY are me, too.

I turn any emotion I generate that vibrates lower than love (forcibly, sometimes) beck into love as soon as I can handle it. The more I practice it? The quicker the turn-a-round.

That's my mission. My assignment.
I'm a love spreader. :-)

Cause, really? Not a damn thing in the universe matters more.
So why waste my time doing ANYTHING else?

LOVELOVELOVE and more love for anyone who needs it.

Kate 09-08-2008 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sunnyrap (Post 2730)
I recommend everyone learn the simple energy working techniques of EFT. It costs nothing to use and uses no tools whatsoever--even so achieves amazing results. You can use it on yourself or others. Learn the basic techniques for free at: www.emofree.com

Users of this technique have documented reports of being able to stop panic attacks, asthma attacks, reverse and even cure many major diseases besides just efficiently dealing with difficult emotions or responses to pain or trauma. It is also very valuable for improving focus and achieving intentions.

I've personally experienced amazing results in all areas using the simple tapping techniques. You can download a free manual from their website and sign up for a helpful newsletter. If you want to learn more, a handbook and dvd's are available for modest price. This is an invaluable skill to learn. I'm not getting paid a sales commission here, in case you're thinking I'm advertising for profit. I just happen to think it is as valuable if not more so than learning CPR or other essential survival skills.

This is excellent advice to share with others!! I also trained in this very effective technique after suffering from PTSD ...IT WORKED! I now use it as a tool with clients...
will you start a thread regarding this technique with links and any other helpful suggestions please???
have got my hands full with keeping up with other threads i have posted at the moment..LOL...

peace

Kate 09-08-2008 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by conjuredUp (Post 2752)
Ahhh... support.
From me it always comes in the form of love.
Come to think of it, love surrounds me.

I do not fear for my children.
They knowingly CHOSE to be here.
THEY are going to save the planet more than we.
They've got far less programming to contend with.

My sons, 6 and 3 manifest things and KNOW it.
They speak of other lives in casual convo because I've not made them feel freakish for doing so.

Hi Conjure up!
Yes, these are wise words..and i also feel the same in my spiritual outlook..especially about children choosing us and it all being played out as it is needed! I guess earlier what i was trying to say, is that sometimes its not easy to stay in that 'benign' realm all of the time..especially juggling everyday demands and kids! Fear is an ego associated feeling..and sometimes whether we like it or not we can get caught up in fear as a response to outside situations or events we are not expecting....

i alternate between total serenity of things unfolding.. a 'knowingness' that all is just fine either way...to experiencing total grief over the state of things and how much pain there is for most people in this 3rd density realm...

its great there are so many out there willing to share their thoughts/feelings experiences so we can hopefully all become more balanced and in harmony with ourselves in the moment!

right now..i B R E A T H E in love....and exhale the negative!
namaste!

ElvenMyst 09-08-2008 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sunnyrap (Post 2730)

Thanks for the great thread, Firehorse and a good example of why this site will be so useful.

I've experienced 'those looks' and been frustrated at people just not getting it.As Firehorse put it....we have to be subtle and clever in how we bring these subjects up.I once tried to explain to my dad why 9/11 was an inside job by showing him 'Loose Change'.After it he said he didnt believe it because 'they wouldn't kill 3000 of their own people'.This taught me two things,that it was a little arrogant of me to try to change his beliefs (even if done with the right intent)...and also that most people's biggest stumbling block in 'getting' this information is that they think the moralty of the gov't/dark cabal/illuninati etc. is the same as ours.It isn't.
So it almost becomes an artform...learning to approach people subtly and realising who you can talk to..and who you can't.Don't waste time on those who are simply not going to understand.What I have found is that more and more people are becoming receptive.

I believe all of us 'chose' to be here at this time to play our part in whatever unfolds.I've never quite known my purpose but increasingly I'm knowing that its to do with what is happening now.I'm sure this is true of many others and why I'm so happy that this site has manifested at exactly the right time :)

Love & Light to all...

THE eXchanger 09-09-2008 03:09 PM

xxx

SunRa 09-09-2008 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OpenEyes (Post 2019)

Love and joy to you!

this is me...
i know i have an assigned job...
and over time and life experience i have learned something about it...
it will totally turn on at the correct time...
there is something many of us "latents" are waiting for...
and i believe it is for exactly when shtf...
i do not perform well unless under severe pressure to do so...
i don't believe this to be a shortcoming anymore... i am designed this way on purpose it seems to me now...
at some points in my life i have been under pressure, and make things happen and stay cool when others are phreaking out losing it amidst the chaos...
i do not do well when it seems to be all hunky dorey... ya know?
i have children...
my son has told me that he knows i know and he will stay close to me because i will be the one who will know what to do to be safe (this is when faced with option to live with his father)...
i had visions many years ago of having to walk, toting the children behind me... and walk a long long way... in one particular vision all i was carrying was a roll of blankets and a large bag of seeds which was well hidden... strange vision at the time... not so now

thank you for your post
and thank everyone for the contributions to this board

SunRa

Circlewerk 09-09-2008 03:56 PM

Employ Critical thinking. This is my strategy. It's almost as if I simply stop in my awareness of so-called "negative."
I watch the thoughts and their potential to effect the thinker.
I remind myself that I have a choice in which thoughts I allow to fester long enough to actually become a feeling.
Detachment is paramount.
From this soul, I know.
In my knowing, I am free and fearless, and in a constant state of unconditional love.
From my ego, I am lowered frequency, attached to results, overcome with a conditioned sense of powerlessness, the illusion seems real.
Awareness of these two frequencies, and the intentional implementation of each, enables harnessed power, honored truth.
Reminding myself that I have a choice, and that my feelings are my own responsibility, leads me to consciously creating what I prefer in my now, which then turns up the love in my future.
It takes tenacity & consistency, to recondition our minds with higher truths..
Everything is nothing until I label it something.
Even the difficult stuff is necessary contrast.
I label it all love, detach from the results and attract what is preferred, because that is what I am capable of, I'm that powerful. We all are.
Remember!!

Love & light throughout~

conjuredUp 09-09-2008 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Circlewerk (Post 3900)
Employ Critical thinking. This is my strategy. It's almost as if I simply stop in my awareness of so-called "negative."
I remind myself that I have a choice in which thoughts I allow to fester long enough to actually become a feeling.
Detachment is paramount.
From this soul, I know.
In my knowing, I am free and fearless, and in a constant state of unconditional love.
From my ego, I am lowered frequency, attached to results, overcome with a conditioned sense of powerlessness, the illusion seems real.
Awareness of these two frequencies, and the intentional implementation of each, enables harnessed power, honored truth.
Reminding myself that I have a choice, and that my feelings are my own responsibility, leads me to consciously creating what I prefer in my now, which then turns up the love in my future.
I label it all love, detach from the results and attract what is preferred, because that is what I am capable of, I'm that powerful. We all are.
Remember!!

Love & light throughout~

Where have you been all my life????
....sigh.....

galaxygirl 09-10-2008 12:11 PM

Wonderful posts everyone!

Its helps to know that others are struggling with the same thoughts and emotions.
I feel blessed to live in a tight-knit community and although most people where I live that I come in contact with on a daily basis seem unaware of what's really going down, I feel that folks will come together if the need arises. I have many close neighbors and freinds and I feel that although they might think Im a little "off" in my perceptions of the world, that hopefully I have planted some seeds for thought. That's really all I can do as freewill must be considered.
I too have children and grandchildren as some of you. I love them dearly, but I know that they have chosen to be here at this time and all I can really do is stand by them and allow them their growth as intended.
It is a struggle sometimes, I want to run thru the streets yelling, "wake up and see what's really going on folks!" :shocked: It's great to know that I can come here and feel the love and support.

lightbeing 09-11-2008 08:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Circlewerk (Post 3900)
Detachment is paramount.
From this soul, I know.
Remember!!

Love & light throughout~

Thank you for this remembrance!

Many blessings.
Namaste

Metamike 09-11-2008 05:17 PM

Even though I am well informed, spiritually integrated over time and in an environment that is supportive, i still have problems sometimes holding up my own energies. I surf the nett every day and even though I am looking for signs, signals and information that is positive, It cannot be avoided that the negativity seeps in and corrupts my spiritual energy. I have found one solution that seems to work. I have made a meditation CD that has 26 minutes overlaid with breathing and the last 20 minutes of pure overtones in a choir. On top of this I have made several variations of CDs with tones in each channel that create stimulation of the brain at theta and delta waves. If I do my meditations twice a day and ask for guidance from Higher self, my energy helps me through the day.

I don't know where I would be without a good connection to higher self.

Zynox 09-11-2008 05:42 PM

When the tool is available ...

Sometimes we find the inner wisdom, yet other times it may remain elusive, and this may actually be our own higher, base or core self drafting the experience potentials ... when I face these times, I turn to tools, which are but our own creative talismans, Yes?

Some of my favorites, often available cheap or free, or through societally frowned upon means for free, are Holosync, Hemi-Sync and Drum Music. Especially when used with headphones, the binaural beats may serve to connect (reconnect) our brain hemispheres and result in balance, perhaps even amplification, of what we are. With the onslaught of electromagnetic and potentially scaler energies we are exposed to, it may be analogous to a brain tune-up.

NAMASTE

Jenn 09-11-2008 06:06 PM

Thank you for this thread, wonderful idea!
It is very difficult feeling isolated by our understandings and beliefs.
I have been on an emotional rollercoaster which has gotten in the way of my preperations that I know I should be making. I have flood dreams often, my entire life. I have had warnings.
One thing that has helped me a great deal is the research of Dr. Emoto on water crystals. I have watched this short video many times.

Interview with Dr. Masaru Emoto about the magic of Water
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujQAk9EM3xg

Now when I get really upset, I go for a glass of water and think positive thoughts, it helps me to change my thought pattern to one of gratitude and is becoming my little ritual.

I hope others may find this info useful!
Peace and Love & Light! ~ Jenn