Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE)

Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) (http://projectavalon.net/forum/index.php)
-   Project Avalon General Discussion (http://projectavalon.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   The Shape of Things to Come (2010/2011) - Issue Four (http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=20927)

Halcyon 03-12-2010 07:45 PM

The Shape of Things to Come (2010/2011) - Issue Four

The Shape of Things to Come (2010/2011) - Issue Four

The new Half past human report has just been published.

http://www.halfpasthuman.com/

Wow, strap yourselves in here we go.....:thumb_yello:

gibonos 03-12-2010 08:20 PM

Re: The Shape of Things to Come (2010/2011) - Issue Four

to bad I have to wait till monday to get it :(

gibonos

pineal-pilot-in merkabah 03-12-2010 08:51 PM

too bad i dont have $10 i hope he does a few radio shows.. infact another one with mel @ veritas would be amazing. 3 hours of uninterupted info.. heres hoping.

It may be printed from the PDF but not copied. This issue covers from July 2010 through to mid 2011 in some depth with continuation of some themes though into 2011 and beyond.

Reader Beware: Very very grim material indeed. NOT necessarily life enhancing.

Published: March 12, 2010

gibonos 03-12-2010 08:58 PM

Quote:

too bad i dont have $10 i hope he does a few radio shows.. infact another one with mel @ veritas would be amazing. 3 hours of uninterupted info.. heres hoping.
, I think the less radio interviews he does the better, read george's blog today

gibonos

pineal-pilot-in merkabah 03-12-2010 09:05 PM

pm'd you and am reading g ures blog now ..:cup:

gibonos 03-12-2010 09:13 PM

The basic premise for me: is this kind of technology is better left in the dark, so to say.
The less people know the better, although in some instances it surely helps.
Always his interviews were more informative than the reports themselfs, so tptw who wanted to take advantage of the information, easily could and from this point of view I say it's better if he keeps low profile, not to give them any ideas, cause we are maturing fast :)

gibonos

pineal-pilot-in merkabah 03-12-2010 11:19 PM

yes webbot should be like fight club.:wink2:

sjkted 03-13-2010 12:04 AM

I always buy Cliff's reports, but I'm getting a different message on www.halfpasthuman.com:

The Shape of Things to Come, Issue 4 - Postponed. Sorry, again universe intrudes.

Did he put it up and then take it down?

--sjkted

manticore 03-13-2010 06:25 AM

Clif has been averaging one appearance every quarter on VERITAS. Time to get him back...

Cheers,

Mel

Shikasta 03-13-2010 06:33 AM

Just downloaded TSOTTC Issue 4. I suggest you try again SKJTED.

Be well, Graeme

Shikasta 03-13-2010 06:45 AM

Mel, I look forward to hearing clif on your show soon. I really appreciate the quality of the interviews you do, it is a breath of fresh air after listening to some other interview styles, particularly hosts that constantly talk over the top of guests!! It gets very hard to listen to. :zip:

Mel, you ask frank questions without being rude & aggressive. I hope other interviewers will take note...but I doubt it somehow!! :mad3:

I hope clif makes himself available but, after reading George Ure's blog I wonder if clif has had a rethink about the possible self-fulfilling effects of his exposure in the media. Time will tell, in more ways than one.

Be well,

Graeme

enemyofNWO 03-13-2010 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shikasta (Post 255535)
Mel, I look forward to hearing clif on your show soon. I really appreciate the quality of the interviews you do, it is a breath of fresh air after listening to some other interview styles, particularly hosts that constantly talk over the top of guests!! It gets very hard to listen to. :zip:

Mel, you ask frank questions without being rude & aggressive. I hope other interviewers will take note...but I doubt it somehow!! :mad3:

I hope clif makes himself available but, after reading George Ure's blog I wonder if clif has had a rethink about the possible self-fulfilling effects of his exposure in the media. Time will tell, in more ways than one.

Be well,

Graeme

I think that you will find that from the web bots are excluded references to the halfpasthuman's work as this could create a loop which could corrupt the data in question . (It makes sense because I know that positive loops tend to oscillate in electronics and probably in data gathering ) . So loops have to filtered out .
Again from a glance of the first few pages of the new report it is stressed the fact that the PTB will not give up without a fight that's my interpretation . According to Cliff the current crisis has a technical solution but the PTB are blocking the way .
I am looking forward to reading the rest ...

Stardustaquarion 03-13-2010 11:57 AM

The report has many possitive aspects, the one that impresses the most is that the planet is not in danger:original:

Now, we are for a rocky ride Terra wise and economicly too

Interesting times of changing timelings:thumb_yello:

Love to all

pineal-pilot-in merkabah 03-13-2010 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by enemyofNWO (Post 255663)
Again from a glance of the first few pages of the new report it is stressed the fact that the PTB will not give up without a fight that's my interpretation . According to Cliff the current crisis has a technical solution but the PTB are blocking the way .
I am looking forward to reading the rest ...

me to and i think ian lungold using carl callemans book hits it right on his lecture. they will use all means neccesarry to maintain control that means nuclear weapons and more.

i hope he goes on mels show they are the best interviews by far, no time restraints and skimming info , and ive got a veritas sub :wink2:

Stardustaquarion 03-13-2010 03:21 PM

Bottom line seems to be

revenge attack to bankers
2012 revelations of tptb document that cause riots
church taxation
elimination of retirement funds
7 large earthquakes for 2010 and 2 large water events
people relocate (diaspora) due to earthquakes, water events and volcanism

Mmmmmmmm:winksmiley02:

manticore 03-13-2010 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shikasta (Post 255535)

Be well,

Graeme

Dear Graeme,

Thanks for your vote of confidence. I consider Clif a friend. Maybe that's why we have chemistry. He appreciates our format and I appreciate what he has to say. That's a great combination.

He knows the VERITAS door is always open for him. We'll have Clif on again shortly.

Best,

Mel