Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE)

Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) (http://projectavalon.net/forum/index.php)
-   Project Avalon General Discussion (http://projectavalon.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Cracking the Code (http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=7072)

GregorArturo 11-13-2008 08:11 PM

Re: Cracking the Code

Quote:

Originally Posted by ADAM KADMON (Post 79006)
So be it. That's a step forward. A 12 note scale. If you notice, the Solf. freq are each separate by 111 with except of the middle notes in either direction. You can expand this up and down to create a total of 12 notes, and figure out their corresponding equivalents per octave, (approx 56 for each prime per note, taking the F# as your starting point, not C.

Perhaps you can enlighten me - why is there only 12 notes in our music system? It seems odd to me there is a black key missing on the piano per octave. And my understanding of the Egyptians, is that they operated on a 13 note system. The number 13 is closer to the true workings of nature than 12. In fact, a 12 based system seems obviously flawed when we take a look at the sacred numerology and phi or Fibonacci series. Our original calendar system, and zodiac was based off of 13. And since music is geometry in time/space, why not use a system of numbers that better resembles our true time/space reality, which would be 13.

I'd have to get back to on most of that, however, technically it is considered 13 notes, as at the end of the 12 notes it reverts back to C.

ABHA 11-13-2008 08:46 PM

Seems everywhere i look these days its all related, another name for vortex's is Victor Schauberger, but im sure you'll have heard of him. :zip:

Read a mention of 528 so,
According to Dr Len Horowitz some leading genetic bio chemist suggest frequency 528 is the miraculous repair frequency for damaged DNA.
There is a special sound and color of love according to Dr. Horowitz, a Harvard-trained award-winning investigator. Broadcasting the right frequency can help open your heart, prompt peace, and hasten healing. "We now know the love signal, 528 Hertz, is among the six core creative frequencies of the universe because math doesn't lie, the geometry of physical reality universally reflects this music; these findings have been independently derived, peer reviewed, and empirically validated," Dr. Horowitz says.

The Solfeggio Scale and note names;

1. UT...396 Hz (Center Pillar of the Tree)
2. RE...417 Hz (Left Pillar of the Tree)
3. MI...528 Hz (Right Pillar of the Tree)
4. FA...639 Hz (Center Pillar of the Tree) 5. SOL..741 Hz (Left Pillar of the Tree)
6. LA...852 Hz (Right Pillar of the Tree)

UT - 396 Hz -associated with releasing emotional patterns after: see RE-417Hz below.

RE - 417 Hz -associated with breaking up crystalized emotional patterns

MI - 528 Hz - relates to crown chakra; Dr. Puleo suggests an association with "DNA integrity" Transformation and Miracles

FA - 639 Hz - associated with whole brain quadrant interconnectedness. Connecting Relationships

SOL - 741 Hz - associated with intuitive states, non linear knowing. Awakening Intuition

LA - 852 Hz - associated with a pure love frequency: unconditional love and returning to Spiritual Order

The regular "C"that we all know of ; in this culture
(which is from the diatonic scale of do, re, mi, fa, so, la, ti, do)
is not the 528 Hz frequency "C.

A regular "C" vibrates at a frequency of 523.3 Hz and that is 4.7 Hz lower.

The "C" of 528 Hz used for DNA repair is part of an ancient scale called the Solfeggio Scale. Dr Rife was another among the first to discover, how the frequency 528 strengthens the cell wall.

its all good, have a great day
:trumpet:

pineal-pilot-in merkabah 11-13-2008 08:53 PM

i too have just got into victor shauberger and looking at kaballah. i naturally came to the sound and color frequency thing in my research... never did hiher level math tho :( this thread is getting out of hand woo woo :) this stuff is what avalon was made for

feeler 11-13-2008 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by herbivore (Post 78859)
i didn't want to make a new thread for this question but this is the most appropriate one...

why aren't marko rodin and nassim haramein collaborating?! they both live in hawaii...you'd think two geniuses would find each other on an island. they're perfect for each other! think of what 2 great minds could do together!

Good point. I combined the two concepts from both men, and made a reference to both in "The Acceleration" thread. Here's the post:

Quote:

A definite yes for me. This past weekend I woke up understanding the dynamics/significance* of Nassim Haramein's 64 tetrahedron grid (after scratching my head for a week). The foundation of reality is consistent to Marco Rodin's toroidal coil model. -feeler

* i.e. vectors, Newton's 3rd law of motion, black holes, zero point energy, vortex, singularity, etc.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by feeler; Yesterday at 09:07 PM.

-feeler

GregorArturo 11-13-2008 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lee BURTON (Post 79056)
A regular "C" vibrates at a frequency of 523.3 Hz and that is 4.7 Hz lower.

The "C" of 528 Hz used for DNA repair is part of an ancient scale called the Solfeggio Scale. Dr Rife was another among the first to discover, how the frequency 528 strengthens the cell wall.

its all good, have a great day
:trumpet:

Not to argue, but just to inform you, C is the fundamental tone (the letter technically doesn't matter, just the frequency and note of the position). As it is the fundamental tone it is based off the first prime which is 2. Thus all notes of C are octaves of 2, which is always based on the doubling/halving of a note (also multiples of 2), thus C is also 256 an 512 hertz. You can have different tunings, in which that frequency works as C (music more importantly is based off mathematical patterns versus the actual frequency), however, these frequencies are the most natural.

ABHA 11-14-2008 01:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GregorArturo (Post 79087)
Not to argue, but just to inform you, C is the fundamental tone (the letter technically doesn't matter, just the frequency and note of the position). As it is the fundamental tone it is based off the first prime which is 2. Thus all notes of C are octaves of 2, which is always based on the doubling/halving of a note (also multiples of 2), thus C is also 256 an 512 hertz. You can have different tunings, in which that frequency works as C (music more importantly is based off mathematical patterns versus the actual frequency), however, these frequencies are the most natural.

Cool thanks, I get you :original:
I just thought it was an interesting aside,
Good luck and health.:zip:

herbivore 11-14-2008 04:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaby (Post 78928)
Go, go, go Arturo.....get the 'fast-food-fing' invented !!!

(ps FOOD I said......can't eat weeds...:original: :thumb_yello: :tongue2: )

edit to say...well we can of course (eat weeds)....but you know what I'm joking about.

hey this gives me a sarcastic idea. i may be thinking out loud here but think of how much money you could (infinitely) make if you subjected marijuana plants to this process? :mfr_omg: :roftl:

GregorArturo 11-14-2008 05:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by herbivore (Post 79445)
hey this gives me a sarcastic idea. i may be thinking out loud here but think of how much money you could (infinitely) make if you subjected marijuana plants to this process? :mfr_omg: :roftl:

Oh it would destroy Maine's agricultural economy lol. It's our number one cash crop hahahaha. That's another thing too, as mary jane is a big part of Maine's heritage here, just like as some may know with Vermont. I can openly talk about the subject with teachers and adults because many partake in the activities themselves. You have a bunch more smokers than drinkers here, and plenty of it is locally grown. If you get caught with up to an ounce here as long as its in a single bag, its a $200 parking violation literally haha.

My friends get caught smoking in Portland, and the cops will confiscate the stuff only and just say, "Hey don't be dumb and do this in public. I don't wanna catch ya again."

The greatest advancement this could bring though is accelerated tree growth. Replant the planet plus mega wood supplies woot woot!

fossileyesed 11-14-2008 07:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ADAM KADMON (Post 78903)
I've followed this same line of research and came to the same harmonic and resonate frequencies
as you did in the spreadsheet, however did not feel the need to contribute.
Thank you for taking the time to present it to a broader audience...

However, it's my firm belief the the time for intellectualizing is at an end, and that it's
Thelema, right action of Will that manifest the beneficial outcome that is possible through this
proper use of technology.

In order balance the music system and make real usage of this information and sound technology
it has to be put to use.

I would be interested in producing a book and a product for musicians, and music lovers,
with this information.
And would like to come together to talk about possible approaches to doing this.

My initial thoughts on how to spearhead a project like this:

1) Take the digital versions of classical pieces done by Beethoven, Mozart, and the likes,
and feed them to a piece of audio generation software that has been "tuned" with the Solf. scale.
Produce an array of copyright free music from these classical pieces in the correct scale.
This is a start to get people hear the harmony and effect of this music in contrast to the err'ed
music being produced atm.

2) Produce a mainstream book with leaders in the field that who will collaborate on the project.
Establishing contact with someone who's name is already branded to music, or vibrational healing,
and presenting them with a draft and get them on board. Obviously, the final goal is to publish
these work and it's practical application on the shelves where "new" musicians and upcoming
generations can learn about it.

3) Produce a new "tuning" harmonical and other tuning devices musicians can purchase to re-tune their
instruments to the solf. freq. Something that costs, $20 - rather than $50 per tuning fork.

4) Custom order instruments from manufacturers of the upcoming "Hang Drum" or even basic guitars
and stock an online store with emphasis on revolutionary music by virtue of mathematical perfection
in the instruments themselves.

5) A BAND of musicians that are pleasing to a wide audience, ie alternative music, or rock and such
that has it's "angle" or news worthly aspect of it's self being that the music they play is perfect -
in relation to mathematical correspondences. I imagine Tesla Coils going off, alien sounding
instruments and a humble personae to the members of such a band.

I see these, or a integration of these on one large project with many collective minds working towards
the realization of the ideal of "Retuning the music instruments of the world into divine and mathematical
perfection for the healing of humanity" would be a way to actualize this information.

To make this happen, a movement needs to be established. A place of communication, and a "leader" in
the field to spearhead the movement and keep people inspired and motivated until it comes through to fruition...

If these actions aren't taken, then nothing changes and the opportunity at hand will slip away like a fading dream.

If these actions ARE taken, and taken well, you can see the actualization of a dream that will never be forgotten.

Adam K.

:thumb_yello:what he said

no caste 11-14-2008 08:07 AM

I agree, fossileyesed! :thumb_yello: Thinking of connections....

jaby 11-14-2008 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by herbivore (Post 79445)

Yes Herbivore....BUT...my vision of what I've been calling the 'fast-food-fing' would be that it would be simple enough to build and energise, so that everyone could have one and big companies etc would be 'out of the loop'.

So...you could grow your own supply of what-ever-took-your-fancy....:wink2:......I know you were being sarcastic,:original: I'm just expanding on the 'unlimited food' concept.....cheers!

Quote:

Originally Posted by GregorArturo (Post 79467)
The greatest advancement this could bring though is accelerated tree growth. Replant the planet plus mega wood supplies woot woot!

Another fine idea. I like it. Marko Rodin is a mixture of spiritualiy and mathematical genius. Gregor...I do believe that with your intelligence and artistic leaning...you will go far. You obviously have the left and right brain firing on all cylinders....Go, go, go Arturo!!!

herbivore 11-14-2008 04:26 PM

alright i've sarcastically decided to make a rodin coil so i can grow 235247623 plants in my closet :zip: :naughty:

GregorArturo 11-14-2008 07:14 PM

Torsion Generating Device

So I've been working on this idea in how to make this device as efficiently as possible.

First thing one should consider is the notion of revolution/rotation/spin, specifically within that of the microcosm and macrocosm of a system. Here is the most universal example in understanding this concept, as Nassim relates with his work. The Earth rotates upon its axis, while it revolves around the sun. The sun then rotates upon its axis, while it revolves around the galactic center. On the other end of the spectrum referred to as usually the microcosmic aspect of the system can be seen with the spin of an atom and the electrons orbiting it.

However, with implementing this all into a system one has to take into effect the Coriolis effect which is to me the greatest factor [or hole] in overcoming the torsion field theory, just as with Einstein's theory of relativity and spin-angular momentum. This has probably already been devised and solved for, I just have not come to conceptualize it myself or read any research on the matter.

The Coriolis Effect Visualized
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...tanimation.gif

So, the largest understanding in making this system, does one use a solitary rotation around a single axis, or revolve it around a single axis (like an orbit). The latter is how the experiment was carried out the David Wilcock described in the very last section of his book "Divine Cosmos" involving two pyramids rotating in around an axis moving through alternating magnetic fields (two sets of 16 magnets above and below the rotation) while being exposed to positive or negative ions.

Ideally, one would think that they should include both in the system. The notion I am interested in, specifically mathematically, how torsion fields are affected/created/distorted moving away from the axis, as in the force that is generated exponential, or linearly decreasing... I am assuming in terms of fractal theory when you implementing a double rotation system (as seen within our solar system) it causes a multiplier effect.

On a important note, from my reading into actual scientific understanding of torsion field theory, left hand spin increases torsion fields, while right hand spin reduces or more accurate shields against torsion fields. Now, I just spent some time researching more in depth into this universal example I used with the 'cosms' of revolution. All the planets in our solar system [except for Venus, which is very slow in the other direction and may be the reason why life there had to leave it] rotate counter-clockwise, and then orbit the sun counter-clockwise. Technically, our galaxy orbits counter-clockwise, but the notion of direction of spin relates directly to one's perspective. If we considered the south pole to be north, or say the top of the world, it would be the opposite or clockwise (right-hand spin).

However, this is where the unified idea of the basis to our reality might come into effect. The universe is isotropic in that there is a balanced amount of galaxies in the universe (50-50) that spin either clockwise or counter-clockwise. It is our system of revolution that dictates these laws of physics. Left hand spin of an object encourages cellular growth or increase cellular growth as you are moving in unison with the system, increasing energy, while right hand spin you are moving against it, decreasing energy in the system. This could might be more easily 'visualized' if this spin and its factor of energy be related to inertia. We exist in this reality by the property of inertial energy. Without this energy, one could say we cease to exist. Accelerating spin or increasing the energy would lead to higher levels of existence such as 4th density or within the thresholds of the speed of light.

This also relates to my theory of cubic and hexagonal/triangular structures (which I have seen generalized but not directly established), in which the former decreases/shields torsion fields, and the latter increases/propagates torsion fields. For the orgonite lovers out there, all metals are cubic crystal lattice structures, while organic substances are carbon based which are hexagonal crystal lattice structures.

Now with these ideas established, let's apply this to a system, the good stuff.

First, we would use a hollow pyramid, the materials it is made out of I am not sure, but most likely organic. I was thinking a limestone pyramid might even be very efficient. A good design would evolve a hollowed out empty pyramid inside essentially, reflecting the materialistic entity on the outer wall, and the aether (technically air) on the inside where one would place say a plant. For this experiment, agar with bacteria would most likely work great if one sets aside the notion that torsion can apply sustenance, which is another theory that needs to be scientifically proven [but at the moment assumed for good reason]. You could do this by having the base of the pyramid being removable, or in essence, is a the very base level of the pyramid, with like proportion of the top cut off, relates to the reciprocal proportion being the thickness of the outer pyramid walls. Think of the movie Star Gate where you have the ship land on top of the pyramid, now that internal stone pyramid, you cut off the top, leaving a vacant spot inside. I plan on making diagrams for this to help people better understand.

In terms of material, I also read recently that aluminum specifically shields torsion fields, which relates to the notion of how aluminum and copper are the only metals [supposedly] in the presence of each other [and this doesn't seem be a definite but they needed to be separated by a dielectric, like PVC or rubber] that generate torsion fields.

Next, would involve placing a large Rodin coil over the pyramid so it rests and wedges itself against it basically. Ideally, you want the Rodin coil to be perfectly balanced height wise with the pyramid, however, that is a theoretical notion and not necessarily true. The coil would NOT be connected to an external source, it that its soul purpose is generate a large magnetic field via the principal of an electric generator, however, the logistics of this I am not positive on (due to alternating magnetic fields) but would again assume (generation of electrical field explained later on).

One could connect [or maybe just be in the presence of] the coil to say a quartz crystal or fluorite (which the latter generates UV light I am pretty sure which would be beneficial to accelerated plant growth) based on it's various piezo properties. You would not want to use a light bulb as I can absolutely it would blow out in seconds due to overheating/too much current. This also brings up the notion of heat in the system, along with in the Rodin coil. I have a feeling that we do not fully understand thermodynamics and temperature. What I believe when it comes to this subject, heating is based on adding energy into a system, usually directly related to the spin or vibration of a particle or molecule. It is also attributed to the motion and collision of particles, specifically when in liquid and gaseous states of matter. So, in increasing all this energy in the system (as from what I know, basic torsion detectors focus on heat in organic substances such as the tension within nylon string), does this cause say the object in the pyramid to heat up, and maybe even burn? I have a feeling it does not. Does a psychic who uses a tremendous amount of energy necessarily burn themselves (makes you think of the phenomenon of human combustion)? I think there is much more to it, as we all do. Our understanding of physics is just touching the tip of the ice berg as we probably all agree unanimously.

Next would involve, either one or two sets of magneto wheels (the kind Ed used at Coral Castle which directly came from the Fort Model T and patented by John Keely in 1897, old but damn efficient in my opinion). I am leaning toward a set of two of them.

Now here is where we can drastically vary in design. Initially, I considered placing the pyramid with the coil in the center of the magneto wheels with one directly above and below the pyramid, and each aligned so that the north and south magnetic polarities line up between the wheels (so the wheels are shifted, instead of being mirror images of each other where the magnetic polarities line up in parallel unison which would mean north and north polarities were matching). The pyramid would the rotate around its center axis with the Rodin coil revolving with it. The coil moving through the magnetic field would [theoretically] generate a large electrical field in the coil along with a magnetic field.

The other concept involves having the pyramid with the coil rotate around a center axis counter-clockwise (orbit, not localized rotation) and most likely with another pyramid opposite to it (need balance and twice the work!). Ideally, these pyramids would also be [locally] rotating on their own axis counter-clockwise. The circular path of the pyramids would follow the actual location of the magnets (the outer band of the magneto wheel). This setup would be much much larger than the former. One thing to also note, the distortion of air [jets/steams] upon geometry [such as with the pyramid rotating on its axis, as its not a cone, it will have continuous pockets of air/space and then material [such as limestone] alternating in a perfect balanced manner] will also increase torsion fields as I found noted in some of the Russian research.

The last thing that I feel is important is the exclusion of external fields, even though they will increase the EM concentration, you want the frequencies to be in perfect balance and harmony, in essence, everything needs to propagate with perfect geometrical symmetry. This can be done by placing the device inside a Faraday cage as you are probably all familiar with. Also, I would recommend the electric motor that one would assume to spin the device be mechanical inside the system not to introduce other electrical fields even if they are balanced. I would feel most comfortable with the notion of just the Rodin coil and the magnetos for that effect. When I imply mechanical, I mean with the use of gears and belts, in which outside the system (Faraday cage) that it can be driven by an electric motor, or heck maybe in my bicycle (or directly by wind or water without the need of electric conversion) which can all then be geared (transmission system).

There are many other ways to vary this system obviously as this is just ideas I am throwing out based mainly on theoretical concepts and mathematical practicality. And as I always say, think about this one :) Namaste.

Flying Pyramid 11-14-2008 10:19 PM

Kudos Gregor on being so clever. And the rest of you too.
You are all on the right path and you are asking the RIGHT questions which is very, very important.

In light of your ambition allow me to add a few ideas to your growing theory.

Why are all of our notes off?
Because humans, animals, this earth, and every other planet reacts to vibrations. Harmony isn't just spiritual it's literal.
The proper convergance of music, physcic, and elemental properties will literally rip open time and space itself.

Why is the most powerful magic written in ancient latin?
The vibrations of those words harmonized together with the proper energy of material objects creates anything you will to happen.
Latin is a dirived language from the original language of the annunaki.
If you were fully you with all you abilities and you were to say a specific phrase it a specific tone you could do anything.
This is where sex magic comes into play.

It's all true. Your task is to find out it's focal point. Where does all sides become one frontal face. Where does it all come from and where does it all go.

Self divinity is very real.
Ask yourself why people like Charles Manson, Jim Jones, even society groups like The Illuminati, And a slew of others throughout history started out a being of light with fantastic physcic power and turned out being a being of darkness? Becase they became soul eaters. They gain a "right of passage" if you will by harnessing all the energy by those they've killed or had people swear their souls away to the entity. What allows these people to exist and do what they do? The answers go far beyond E.T.'s & Alatians.
They are "leftovers" of true beings of power......US!

We are not co-creators we are the creator. And all other life is an outstrethed version of us. Why is the humonoid form the universal template? We are the Alpha And Omega, The beginning and the end.
It always has been and allways will start and end with us.
You want to know what's out there? Start looking inside yourself.
Let your mind go there.
Keep following the breadcrumbs, gather info in ALL areas, discretit nothing. "If everything were are told isn't true and everything is a lie, then anything is pobbible."
Remember that disinformation is information that is not yet proven.
Keep your eyes open. Look everywhere. Start asking your guides during channels the questions i pose here. Ask them the truth. Start asking the right questions.
The fires of truth are raining down apon those that hold our secrets tight.
Thier grip is slipping and they fear us.

What is my purpose?

"Where there is fire i will carry gasoline."

GregorArturo 11-15-2008 12:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flying Pyramid (Post 79944)
Kudos Gregor on being so clever. And the rest of you too.
You are all on the right path and you are asking the RIGHT questions which is very, very important.

In light of your ambition allow me to add a few ideas to your growing theory.

Why are all of our notes off?
Because humans, animals, this earth, and every other planet reacts to vibrations. Harmony isn't just spiritual it's literal.
The proper convergance of music, physcic, and elemental properties will literally rip open time and space itself.

Why is the most powerful magic written in ancient latin?
The vibrations of those words harmonized together with the proper energy of material objects creates anything you will to happen.
Latin is a dirived language from the original language of the annunaki.
If you were fully you with all you abilities and you were to say a specific phrase it a specific tone you could do anything.
This is where sex magic comes into play.

It's all true. Your task is to find out it's focal point. Where does all sides become one frontal face. Where does it all come from and where does it all go.

Self divinity is very real.
Ask yourself why people like Charles Manson, Jim Jones, even society groups like The Illuminati, And a slew of others throughout history started out a being of light with fantastic physcic power and turned out being a being of darkness? Becase they became soul eaters. They gain a "right of passage" if you will by harnessing all the energy by those they've killed or had people swear their souls away to the entity. What allows these people to exist and do what they do? The answers go far beyond E.T.'s & Alatians.
They are "leftovers" of true beings of power......US!

We are not co-creators we are the creator. And all other life is an outstrethed version of us. Why is the humonoid form the universal template? We are the Alpha And Omega, The beginning and the end.
It always has been and allways will start and end with us.
You want to know what's out there? Start looking inside yourself.
Let your mind go there.
Keep following the breadcrumbs, gather info in ALL areas, discretit nothing. "If everything were are told isn't true and everything is a lie, then anything is pobbible."
Remember that disinformation is information that is not yet proven.
Keep your eyes open. Look everywhere. Start asking your guides during channels the questions i pose here. Ask them the truth. Start asking the right questions.
The fires of truth are raining down apon those that hold our secrets tight.
Thier grip is slipping and they fear us.

What is my purpose?

"Where there is fire i will carry gasoline."

Hey Pyramid. Thank you for the information (even though it got a little off topic). As I just told the head of my philosophy department in what I do is "understanding the big picture". I don't just zero in on the mathematics or quantum theory. I look into the history and underlying pyschology of how those concepts are formed and then covered up :-p You take everything into consideration :) And yes, I've had guidance from the inside, questions answered, and even help forming these concepts. Namaste.

GregorArturo 11-15-2008 04:01 AM

I was hoping to get some response back on my latest concept above, not necessarily the 'device' at hand but some of the concepts I am putting forth like with left and right spin (came to me while writing it). I think it could be a fundamental concept in understanding the basis of the energy in our reality. It's a few posts up from this one with the little animation. Enjoy! :)

Christo888 11-15-2008 04:20 AM

Gregor, quickly you haved moved into the reality of us all, and you are truly gifted, so enjoy what you have already stated and maybe just let it percolate for a time and see where that takes you.:soccer_h4h:

GregorArturo 11-15-2008 04:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Christo888 (Post 80199)
Gregor, quickly you haved moved into the reality of us all, and you are truly gifted, so enjoy what you have already stated and maybe just let it percolate for a time and see where that takes you.:soccer_h4h:

Thank you my friend. Namaste :wub2:

truth-freedom 11-15-2008 02:19 PM

Gregor-
Since you are 'cracking the code' of the pyramids, I thought you might enjoy taking a look at a program which will be airing Sunday at 9pm on NG. A pyramid researcher of many years who has been trying to figure out how the pyramids were built, has a theory about an 'internal ramp' system INSIDE the Great Pyramid (used for hauling the blocks upwards). I, personally, believe as you do that this was not a purely mechanical feat. However, of most interest, is a diagram shown at the end of this preview - a diagram (which the French research team that did the great study on the construction of the internal parts of the Great Pyramid found but DID NOT publish because they did not know what it meant!) showing the Great Pyramid with an internal SPIRAL. Sacred Geometry. If this diagram really is one that was found on the site as an ancient drawing, it could perhaps lend some clues.

Remember code144's reference to the spiraling numbers inside Ed's pyramid?

Here's the link to the preview (lasting 4:50) with the diagram at the end (4:24):
http://www.livescience.com/common/me....php?aid=24147

Have an inspiring day!

pineal-pilot-in merkabah 11-15-2008 07:29 PM

gregor for president ;)

GregorArturo 11-15-2008 07:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pineal-pilot-in merkabah (Post 80509)
gregor for president ;)

Haha. I see myself being an 'elder' someday, not a president. But ya, ever see HBO's Rome? I feel myself as more reminiscent of Posca, Julius Caesar's personal slave/advisor. That'd be my role in things haha.

http://blogs.warwick.ac.uk/images/hs...1/15/poska.jpg

I decided over Christmas break, I am finally gonna teach myself Calculus, and then hop into some actual classical and quantum physics (which I really haven't done since high school besides necessary equations here and there). I've taken Calc twice, and dropped it both times. It just bores the hell out of me, not my kind of math.

I feel that alone would "boost" my resume you per say quite a bit, even though I did originally teach myself classical physics sophomore year. I already have a ton of books to keep me busy in my room on the subject. Thank god for TI-83s hehe.

GregorArturo 11-15-2008 09:20 PM

I really never thought of this until now, but the Solfeggio frequencies which I have been working with [and are most certainly unique in the mathematical sense], are also referred to as GREGORian chants. Hehe. I know this refers to Pope Gregory the Great (go figure) but ya, interesting little connection.

jaby 11-15-2008 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GregorArturo (Post 80569)
I really never thought of this until now, but the Solfeggio frequencies which I have been working with [and are most certainly unique in the mathematical sense], are also referred to as GREGORian chants. Hehe. I know this refers to Pope Gregory the Great (go figure) but ya, interesting little connection.

GREGORian chants.....your middle name isn't Ian is it? :original:

Nice connection......

Gregorian chant......Salve Regina.
link..http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=d5p_U8J0iRQ

GregorArturo 11-15-2008 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaby (Post 80597)
GREGORian chants.....your middle name isn't Ian is it? :original:

Nice connection......

Gregorian chant......Salve Regina.
link..http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=d5p_U8J0iRQ

My middle name is Arthur, as which with Arturo. As I am a professional dance performer (aka fire spinning and the likes), my name didn't have flow with my last name, so thus Gregor Arturo [has flow]. It's a Spanish/Italian variant to the name.

jaby 11-15-2008 11:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GregorArturo (Post 80606)
My middle name is Arthur, as which with Arturo. As I am a professional dance performer (aka fire spinning and the likes), my name didn't have flow with my last name, so thus Gregor Arturo [has flow]. It's a Spanish/Italian variant to the name.

:thumb_yello:

Bit of a spinning theme building up here.....

I'm picturing you doing your physics/mathematics then spinning around the room like a wizard......:original:

All the best to you, dear GregorArturo.....:surfing: