Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE)

Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) (http://projectavalon.net/forum/index.php)
-   Economy and Currency (http://projectavalon.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=80)
-   -   Fed Directly Threatens American citizens. (http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=20185)

mkspllmn 02-18-2010 02:09 AM

Fed Directly Threatens American citizens.
 
Bank President Narayana R. Kocherlakota threatens Americans with another great depression if the fed does not get their way.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/huffpost/201...uffpost/464760

Furthermore he tells how good it is to have the bank as financial regulator.

What most people dont relize is that the great depression is a walk in the park when compared to what will happen if the do get more power away from the people.

Carol 02-18-2010 02:35 AM

Re: Fed Directly Threatens American citizens.
 
Whatever happened to the reality that the Fed Reserve got us into this mess in the first place?

Gareth 02-18-2010 03:03 AM

Re: Fed Directly Threatens American citizens.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Carol (Post 240087)
Whatever happened to the reality that the Fed Reserve got us into this mess in the first place?

The end of the Fed cannot be far away surely. Everyone knows what a complete hash they have made and that the world would, literally, be better off without them and the corrupt cronies that tag along for the ride.

G

Rocky_Shorz 02-18-2010 04:55 AM

Re: Fed Directly Threatens American citizens.
 
The whole banking disaster was diverted by one simple move...

They let banks take the negative debts off the table so it didn't tie up their money reserves.

As the housing market was collapsing, Banks had to set aside funds for every failing loan, which take 40 times that amount from their lending power.

A gun was held to America's head saying give us money or the world as you know it would end, but what happened very quietly was the policy of reserving money against bad debt was removed.

That one step was enough to turn around the banks...

so the 700 Billion given banks was not necessary much less the 20 Trillion in 0 interest loans meant to stimulate the economy which ended up being used to cover up bad investments by the banks...

The Fed was terrified for many reasons about the banking system failing because it would have opened up the books to public scrutiny.

That is why all the banks and financial institutions that were failing, were sliced and diced and tossed into larger institutions before anyone had a chance to look.

With the Federal Reserve in control this information will never be released to the public, now, there is a push to give the authority outside of the banking system putting them under the same scrutiny any other Public Corporation expect so all of these crimes being committed will come to light.

Many heads will roll over the next few years... :wink2:

orthodoxymoron 02-18-2010 06:13 AM

Re: Fed Directly Threatens American citizens.
 
Bring it on. They work for us...or at least they should. If the Fed is nationalized...which I think it should be...the DUMB's and the Secret Space Program (and the Annunaki?) will have to be funded in another way. Do our tax dollars go to England...before they go underground? Look...I'm not opposed to the DUMB's and Advanced Spacecraft (or a cordial relationship with the Annunaki)...but bring all of this out in the open...and Stop Selling Drugs to Our Children. We keep getting $crewed, lied to, and treated like little children...and when we behave poorly...we get berated for our irresponsibility. But if our overlords are so damn smart...and we are so damn stupid...WHY DON'T THEY RUN THIS SOLAR SYSTEM PROPERLY AND ETHICALLY? HMMMMMM?

:nono:Namaste:nono:

Northern Boy 02-23-2010 04:37 PM

Re: Fed Directly Threatens American citizens.
 
my message to the Fed is simple Bring it don`t sing it once the system fails the fed is out of the picture and no longer a player

Connecting with Sauce 02-23-2010 04:45 PM

Re: Fed Directly Threatens American citizens.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Gareth (Post 240098)
The end of the Fed cannot be far away surely. Everyone knows what a complete hash they have made and that the world would, literally, be better off without them and the corrupt cronies that tag along for the ride.

G

You can't just end the fed... the whole world banking system works on it... or at least 80% of it does... Andy Gause has a better recommendation which is to take back the control of the Fed from "The Boys" and take control back to the people and non corrupt politicians... will this happen? I doubt it... will they end the Fed? I doubt this too, without a system more corrupt to replace it...

Either way it will be a bumpy ride....

orthodoxymoron 02-23-2010 06:28 PM

Re: Fed Directly Threatens American citizens.
 
If we do the wrong thing...it's going to be a bumpy ride. If we do the right thing...it's going to be a bumpy ride. Either way...we're $crewed short-term. But if we do the right thing...things will be better long-term. I don't wish to destroy the world's infrastructure of power. I just want it to be completely reformed and purified. Fasten your seatbelts.

:mfr_omg:Namaste:mfr_omg:

K626 02-23-2010 06:47 PM

Re: Fed Directly Threatens American citizens.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rocky_Shorz (Post 240129)
The whole banking disaster was diverted by one simple move...

They let banks take the negative debts off the table so it didn't tie up their money reserves.

As the housing market was collapsing, Banks had to set aside funds for every failing loan, which take 40 times that amount from their lending power.

A gun was held to America's head saying give us money or the world as you know it would end, but what happened very quietly was the policy of reserving money against bad debt was removed.

That one step was enough to turn around the banks...

so the 700 Billion given banks was not necessary much less the 20 Trillion in 0 interest loans meant to stimulate the economy which ended up being used to cover up bad investments by the banks...

The Fed was terrified for many reasons about the banking system failing because it would have opened up the books to public scrutiny.

That is why all the banks and financial institutions that were failing, were sliced and diced and tossed into larger institutions before anyone had a chance to look.

With the Federal Reserve in control this information will never be released to the public, now, there is a push to give the authority outside of the banking system putting them under the same scrutiny any other Public Corporation expect so all of these crimes being committed will come to light.

Many heads will roll over the next few years... :wink2:

Let's hope so.


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:52 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon