Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE)

Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) (http://projectavalon.net/forum/index.php)
-   Off-Topic (http://projectavalon.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=53)
-   -   Survey: Who has experienced the “tremor” mentioned by Blossom Goodchild? (http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=4771)

KathyT 10-09-2008 07:14 PM

Survey: Who has experienced the “tremor” mentioned by Blossom Goodchild?

Blossom Goodchild, in her channeling from the Federation of Light since she channeled the first “MESSAGE” told of “there will be a tremor … a rumbling”,
and that “as we draw closer to your earthly vibration, and remember of the (small) tremor that we spoke of.”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I want to start a survey. How many think they have experienced a “tremor”? I am not going to ask you for specifics. I don’t want jokesters or anyone who is second guessing for an answer.

Please do NOT post here the details of your experience yet.
Please do NOT post here if your answer is NO, I have had no experience with a “tremor”

I am simply looking for the number of people who can respond as follows:

1) YES, I believe I may have experienced the tremor. OR
2) YES, I believe I may have experienced the tremor and may be willing to post my experience.

I am asking that you hold back discussing your experience until we have had a couple of days for the survey to find out how many may reply Yes.

My answer (KathyT): YES, I believe I may have experienced the tremor and may be willing to post my experience. (10/9)

izz 10-09-2008 08:23 PM

Re: Survey: Who has experienced the “tremor” mentioned by Blossom Goodchild?

cam you explain what the tremor is

KathyT 10-09-2008 08:55 PM

Regretfully, NO, I can not. I am not Blossom Goodchild.
If you are not familiar with the messages she's channeled for the Federation of Light, please go to her website http://blossomgoodchild.com/ and read everything under 'Federation of Light', 'Channellings'.

The whole paragraph pertaining to the first reference of 'tremor', is:

(page 3 on BG site) "Indeed there is excitement commencing in your world and MANY others. Blossom, we commend you for your bravery. Look how by being of this, we have been able to do our side in making sure that we are heard. And as you say … this is just the beginning. As days draw closer to our arrival, let it be known that there will be a tremor … a rumbling would be more apt. This is to be of no fear, but it is unavoidable."

The whole paragraph of the second reference to ‘tremor’ is:

(page 6 on BG site) “OPEN YOUR EYES ... YOUR HEARTS… YOUR MINDS … YOUR BEING.
Allow us in, for there shall be not one moment of regret should you choose to do so.
Very soon now, people of earth, shall our presence be known to you. This great occasion is to be celebrated by ONE. ALL OF US.
Accept us in your TRUTH as we draw closer to your earthly vibration, and remember of the (small) tremor that we spoke of. We speak of this so that there shall be no cause for alarm.

I hope this helps. I can only suggest that you look to within their messages. There are five days until we reach the 14th, most would have to agree that “days have drawn closer to their arrival”.

I will be patient to see if anyone comes forth to say Yes over the next few days.

izz 10-09-2008 09:09 PM

ok ,, ic well i have not felt a tremor .. blossom sounds like a big eccentric ... haha:lmfao:

Suriel 10-09-2008 09:23 PM

The "Tremor" is what will be felt when they arrive. To get updates on the GLP go to this website. So far, I have not felt anything.

Peace.

KathyT 10-11-2008 04:40 AM

Suriel: The channelling coming through Blossom Goodchild does NOT say it will be felt when they arrive.

On page 6 of her channelled messages, it says:

FOL: “Allow us in, for there shall be not one moment of regret should you choose to do so.
Very soon now, people of earth, shall our presence be known to you. This great occasion is to be celebrated by ONE. ALL OF US.
Accept us in your TRUTH as we draw closer to your earthly vibration, and remember of the (small) tremor that we spoke of. We speak of this so that there shall be no cause for alarm.”

Blossom said: Someone asked if it was to be a physical or earthly tremor? I said both.

FOL: “It is to be a shuddering within the core of your earth, but it shall cause no damage. It simply can not be avoided. It is of no harm. It shall take place a few days before the time of our appearance.”

This message from the Federation of Light says “within the core of your earth”, and “it shall take place a few days before the time of our appearance.” As I read it, it is not about anything that will happen when they arrive.

I still hold to my truth, I believe I may have experienced the tremor and may be willing to post my experience.

I have been doing research… and find that there was an earthquake on October 8th, 2008, of 5.3 magnitude in the Artic Sea. In my truth I believe what I experienced is connected to this. I am doing further research and hopefully will post more.

mindwave 10-11-2008 04:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by izz (Post 45524)
cam you explain what the tremor is

I wouldnt worry about this prediction at all. Ive followed 2012 +++ very closely and, ummm, feel this is way off the mark. There are 'mediums' -- and there are real mediums. Lets see anyway and watch the aftermath. I bet you'll read some ridiculous reason why its DIDNT happen. :sleep_1:

THE eXchanger 10-11-2008 04:45 AM

the earth is a living thing

there have been 206 earthquakes in the last 7 days
*a few more than normal

http://earthquake.usgs.gov/eqcenter/recenteqsww/

(anyone who thinks this thing is for real
had better study 'blue beams")

KathyT 10-11-2008 05:00 AM

Dear Project Camelot/Avalon members,
Many of you probably have forgotten my post, but some of you may want to know what my “experience” was.

I had an event that happened at night. This is coming from a woman, me, who has her feet solidly on the ground and has no outwardly psychic abilities and skeptic is her middle name.

I was awoken abruptly in the middle of the night by myself having a Huge jump back into my body. I don’t normally think of it like this, I kind of just think of it as waking up abruptly, but last night I describe it as a Huge Jump back in. I know I was awake, wanting to go back to sleep. But soon, I “FELT”, not saw, a Tremor coming from my spiritual core, or coming as a vibration to my spirit. I don’t know how else to describe it. I’ve never had an experience like this. It was not an earthquake. Yes, I live in an area of earthquakes and we’ve had a number of small ones this year. All I can describe, is what I felt came spiritually, and I felt it came from the whole earth. I had forgotten to look at my clock and the time, so I don't have a time.