Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE)

Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) (http://projectavalon.net/forum/index.php)
-   Spirituality (http://projectavalon.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   Consciousness Shift is Occuring October 2nd 2008 (http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=3983)

Suriel 10-02-2008 10:24 PM

Consciousness Shift is Occuring October 2nd 2008

Hello friends,

Congratulations on your good work lightworkers. We have entered another shift today on October 2nd, 2008. Check out our global consciousness at these following links:

Indicators

Pings and Gongs (warning! very annoying sounds)

Bravo on the Positive Polarity!

:)

It is also interesting that HAARP spiked on the charts. (Not sure what that is all about) And the egg indicator was blue. Also check out the Magnetometer.

Peace.

Suriel 10-02-2008 10:54 PM

Re: Consciousness Shift is Occuring October 2nd 2008

Due to the magnetosphere collapse, there may have also been a solar flare or solar windstream. It is going to be a cold winter this year and we may end up going into another ice age.

Still barely any sunspots on the Sun. Although the Sun is releasing a new energy which is affecting our solar system on a conscious level. David Wilcock talks about this in his material.

JesterTerrestrial 10-02-2008 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by suriel (Post 36259)
Hello friends,

Bravo on the Positive Polarity!

Its been so long since I heard that, thanks! :mfr_lol:

333mark333 10-02-2008 11:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by suriel (Post 36310)
Due to the magnetosphere collapse, there may have also been a solar flare or solar windstream. It is going to be a cold winter this year and we may end up going into another ice age.

Still barely any sunspots on the Sun. Although the Sun is releasing a new energy which is affecting our solar system on a conscious level. David Wilcock talks about this in his material.

Feels like the Ice-Age up here already :) Last year was as cold as the locals can remember- i hate to think that it could get worse.

Suriel 10-03-2008 12:01 AM

That reminds me. There will be an increase of polar bears in the future due to the cold climates coming.

I had a vision that this article will be on the news this winter.

We will see :)

izz 10-03-2008 12:31 AM

if penguins can live on the beaches in southern africa .. why cant polar bears ?

I wonder why they NEED the cold ..

I know off forum topic .. :mfr_lol:

Suriel 10-03-2008 12:50 AM

So they can keep their Coca Cola Cold. :)

2infinityandbeyond 10-03-2008 12:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by izz (Post 36409)
if penguins can live on the beaches in southern africa .. why cant polar bears ?

Good question..

Is it possibe that they are just looking for attention, you know "brr im so cold, this is why i must eat seals." I bet you they could eat grass, they just go somewhere cold and use that as a cover for eating something meaty.

GregorArturo 10-03-2008 01:13 AM

Because w/o the snow, they're big & white and stand out like a sore thumb, hard to catch prey. Overheating might be a slight problem but not sure.

Xammy 10-03-2008 11:41 AM

Quote:

they're big & white and stand out like a sore thumb

Hehe, ive never had a big white sore thumb.. :mfr_lol:

But anyways :P Good point!

Regarding the shift, I did feel much better today then I did yesterday... Dunnho bout a shift and DNA and bananas, but feeling good is good.. Ye?

:D

333mark333 10-03-2008 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by suriel (Post 36374)
That reminds me. There will be an increase of polar bears in the future due to the cold climates coming.

I had a vision that this article will be on the news this winter.

We will see :)

As you may may know, one of the largest denning area's of the polar bear is just a little south of me, we have bears around all the time. The white bear is not becoming extinct- when the bears came of the ice this year they were fat and well fed and the numbers were many. The media is spreading false info. If you say the bears are disappearing they will laugh at you ( locals ).

izz 10-03-2008 10:57 PM

why would they lie about that though mark, maybe and happily in your area that is true .. but in some areas the bears are not so lucky ?
there were pcitures in the media of them drowning in the sea

333mark333 10-03-2008 10:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by izz (Post 36409)

They are warm blooded. In the summer they enter a state of waking hibernation, they have a real hard time in the heat. They spend their days wallowing in the willows sniffing at the air for the first cold arctic winds :)

izz 10-03-2008 11:31 PM

thanks for the info ..anyway ..

i hope and pray our polar bear cousins .. thrive :)

ps i hate the cold ..

333mark333 10-04-2008 04:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by izz (Post 37409)
why would they lie about that though mark, maybe and happily in your area that is true .. but in some areas the bears are not so lucky ?
there were pcitures in the media of them drowning in the sea

Propaganda, delve into the illuminati.

The bears drown all the time. if they are on an ice flow say 200klm out from land and that flow disintegrates the bears have to find land, they have been know to swim up to 100klm, some bears don't make it. Maybe there is planetary warming from above and below in certain region's that are causing melting. In the polar bear capital of the world( churchill ) their numbers are good and the ice ain't melting.