Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE)

Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) (http://projectavalon.net/forum/index.php)
-   Project Avalon General Discussion (http://projectavalon.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   _AVALON LOUNGE_ Open 24 hours (http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=9661)

Luminari 07-08-2009 01:14 PM

Re: _AVALON LOUNGE_ Open 24 hours

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wormhole (Post 149559)
Happy July 4th!!! Drinks on me!

Peace of Mind,
Wormhole:smoke:

OK, Here's one for ya...

Listed below are eight six-letter figures from Greek mythology in a simple substitution code. Can you crack the code and identify these beings?

YZHPZO
TXYZCT
TBISSI
OZSZCZ
TNICJO
MYTHIC
OMUSST
AHICIO

I give up Wormhole, wanna give me a clue? :wink2:

Luminari 07-08-2009 01:18 PM

Brinty & Brook come have a round of drinks with me... I see you are both online.

Whats news? huh.. Whats that? You both have a new joke to tell me. I'm all ears, come find me at the bar when your ready.
:welcomeani:

Luminari 07-08-2009 03:55 PM

http://i717.photobucket.com/albums/w...2009/ptaah.jpg

Some words of wisdom:

Click on the book and read the first pages.

http://planetsmilies.net/angel-smiley-5113.gif

sleepingnomore 07-08-2009 04:03 PM

Lumunari,

I was just rereading your thread on the Belt of Orion and the war over the stargates. Have you ever seen this site? Check out the Els.

http://www.sherryshriner.com/alien_races.htm

SNM

Brinty 07-08-2009 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Luminari (Post 150621)
Brinty & Brook come have a round of drinks with me... I see you are both online.

Whats news? huh.. Whats that? You both have a new joke to tell me. I'm all ears, come find me at the bar when your ready.
:welcomeani:

Sorry Luminari, I've been a bit busy of late and haven't come across many jokes that, (a), I'd be able to repeat here, or (b), that I feel are worth repeating.

News I do have - Since I was a kid, I've always wanted a radio controlled model plane - well, it's taken me a while, but at last I've chosen one.

Have a look and give your opinion on it . . .

Humble Janitor 07-08-2009 08:23 PM

Greetings, fellow Avalonians!

Anyone enjoying the dark, cloudy and rainy weather? I'm not.

Brinty 07-08-2009 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wormhole (Post 149559)
Happy July 4th!!! Drinks on me!

Peace of Mind,
Wormhole:smoke:

OK, Here's one for ya...

Listed below are eight six-letter figures from Greek mythology in a simple substitution code. Can you crack the code and identify these beings?

YZHPZO
TXYZCT
TBISSI
OZSZCZ
TNICJO
MYTHIC
OMUSST
AHICIO

I guess I did something wrong - I started to come up with a solution when it all went pear shaped - I got as far as deciding the following:

A = K
M = C
J = I
T = A
O = S
S = L
I = O
B = P
X = T
Y = H
Z = E
H = R
P = M
C = N
N = D

It was then that I gave it away.

Brinty 07-08-2009 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Humble Janitor (Post 150726)
Greetings, fellow Avalonians!

Anyone enjoying the dark, cloudy and rainy weather? I'm not.

I'm not either, for this part of Australia that's supposed to be warm and sunny all year round give or take a day or two, I've been finding it a bit chilly 'round the willie of late and the wet weather is causing problems with moldiness.

Luminari 07-09-2009 01:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sleepingnomore (Post 150664)
Lumunari,

I was just rereading your thread on the Belt of Orion and the war over the stargates. Have you ever seen this site? Check out the Els.

http://www.sherryshriner.com/alien_races.htm

SNM

Thanks, :thumb_yello:

Wow amazing how lengthy the 'El' section is compared to the others huh?
The author really digresses off on a massive tangent, but the opening paragraphs are very interesting.

Only... what happens when the Archangel Michael matrix joins the 'Serpent race' in collusion against a greater common enemy AND none of these groups have our best interest (contemporary earth humans) in mind?

That is a loaded question you don't need to answer it.

Luminari 07-09-2009 01:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brinty (Post 150725)
Sorry Luminari, I've been a bit busy of late and haven't come across many jokes that, (a), I'd be able to repeat here, or (b), that I feel are worth repeating.

News I do have - Since I was a kid, I've always wanted a radio controlled model plane - well, it's taken me a while, but at last I've chosen one.

Have a look and give your opinion on it . . .

YouTube - Worlds largest model RC plane

:shocked:

Thats massive.

Luminari 07-09-2009 01:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brinty (Post 150733)
I'm not either, for this part of Australia that's supposed to be warm and sunny all year round give or take a day or two, I've been finding it a bit chilly 'round the willie of late and the wet weather is causing problems with moldiness.

Amazingly warm here for the middle of winter. I've been swimming and working on my tan whilst reading 'A New Earth' by Eckhart Tolle on a secluded beach... has been lovely, no other humans within sight.. just the mountains, palm trees and me. :original:

Luminari 07-11-2009 02:10 AM

(Great video)
http://www.consciousmedianetwork.com/members/dwolfe.htm

Food for Life - David Wolfe

Wow! What incredible energy and vitality comes off David Wolfe! We met up with David at the Green Festival in San Francisco recently where he sat down with us to share his personal philosophy on food.

David Wolfe is the author of the bestselling books Eating for Beauty, The Sunfood Diet Success System and his newest release, Naked Chocolate. He is supported in his nutrition mission by Sunfood Nutrition™ (www.sunfood.com) the world's largest distributor of books, juicers, audio/videotapes, organic beauty products, bulk organic foods, and exotic raw foods to assist people in adopting, maintaining, and enjoying plant-food-based lifestyles.

David conducts nearly 100 health lectures, seminars, and hosts at least 6 raw adventure retreats each year in the United States, Canada, Europe, the South Pacific, as well as in Central and South America.

David is the co-founder and the leading voice on the continuously evolving online magazine www.thebestdayever.com where subscribers are motivated and brought instantly and immediately up to speed on all the leading insights and strategies available now in many fields including health, success, beauty, fitness, maximum joy, sensuality, wealth generation and peak performance. Subscribers access this information via seminars available as downloadable mp3 files, written articles, chat forums, professional online coaches and live-streaming video.

Additionally, David Wolfe is the President of The Fruit Tree Planting Foundation (www.ftpf.org), a non-profit organization, whose mission is to plant 18 billion fruit trees on planet Earth.

When time allows, David plays the drums with the rock and roll group —The Healing Waters Band.

Luminari 07-11-2009 02:15 AM

:wub2::wub2::wub2:

sleepingnomore 07-11-2009 02:35 AM

My mood right now:

Dantheman62 07-11-2009 03:07 AM

Speaking of eagles...........

Then...

and now....

sleepingnomore 07-11-2009 03:18 AM

Oh yes, gotta love those Eagles!:original:

Dantheman62 07-11-2009 03:52 AM

My favorite 12 year old rockers are at it again in Cornwall, UK

Dantheman62 07-11-2009 03:55 AM

Heart- Live from Seattle- Alone.......... Turn it up!

sleepingnomore 07-11-2009 04:23 AM

They're pretty talented for 12 year olds! Can't imagine what they'll be like when they have a few years of experience and maturity under their belts.

Heart could always belt out a tune!:thumb_yello:

Dantheman62 07-11-2009 04:27 AM

Yeah I grew up with Heart, Steve Miller, and all the rest! Here's another one from the 12 year olds.

giovonni 07-11-2009 04:36 AM

In loving memory of Long John Baldry
http://www.johnbaldry.com/index1.asp

~Flying~

Insane<>Asylum

A much~ much> younger Long John Baldry with The Brian Auger Trinity & the Steampacket back in 1965...
take note> of a very young backup singer named Rod the Mood:lmao:

Dantheman62 07-11-2009 04:48 AM

Awesome gio, what a find!

Humble Janitor 07-11-2009 05:40 AM

Stay Free by The Clash. One of my favs and it's sung by Mick Jones.

BROOK 07-11-2009 05:48 AM

Seems like I've been missing all the fun around here :nono:
guess I'll add some rockin blues to the mix...

Humble Janitor 07-11-2009 05:55 AM

The Who- Tommy Overture

I like the way it sounds and I often try to sing along to the chorus on my own.

Along with this gem:

The Who- Won't Get Fooled Again