Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE)

Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) (http://projectavalon.net/forum/index.php)
-   IRELAND (http://projectavalon.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   The Pub (http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=5907)

feardia 10-22-2008 10:10 PM

The Pub
 
well, lads? cad an craic? pionta lonn dubh le do thoil.
just back from derry on a trip to see who is awake, i think we have cork and kerry sorted. i'm from belfast, no chemtrails today thank God :)

feardia 10-22-2008 10:17 PM

Re: The Pub
 
anyway the NWO are organising a parade through belfast on 2 november, a counter demonstration is being organised, everybody welcome.
'Irish soldiers in Iraq, shoot your officers and come home' john mcguffin, derry

feardia 10-22-2008 10:45 PM

Re: The Pub
 
right lads thats it, the time is now http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=mQgxmnRiz74

your shout :), i'm away for a smoke

AndyH 10-22-2008 11:01 PM

Re: The Pub
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by feardia (Post 59028)
i think we have cork and kerry sorted.

Wondered what you meant there...but then saw the pm, great news! Left you a pm also.

feardia 10-22-2008 11:14 PM

Re: The Pub
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by AndyH (Post 59059)
Wondered what you meant there...but then saw the pm, great news! Left you a pm also.

this forum is crazy there's a 3 mile long thread on ireland, did u check that video. we are the ones we've been waiting for. i'm working on a tinfoil box for me laptop, and i had me metal fillings out today, where you from, i lived in kerry for a while:welcomeani:

AndyH 10-22-2008 11:28 PM

Re: The Pub
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by feardia (Post 59065)
this forum is crazy there's a 3 mile long thread on ireland, did u check that video. we are the ones we've been waiting for. i'm working on a tinfoil box for me laptop, and i had me metal fillings out today, where you from, i lived in kerry for a while:welcomeani:

lol..I think we all like that thread actually, in a masochistic way perhaps :)

I'm originally from the UK but been living in Ireland for a couple of years now (only since Feb down here near Bantry). I don't regret coming here that's for sure...

islandman 10-22-2008 11:37 PM

Re: The Pub
 
Fair play to ya Ferdia, This needed a topic.

What with all this total madness going on in the world we nearly forgot to pay homage to a greatly misunderstood temple of knowledge, the PUB.

Tribal elders, the missus, and the kids are all accommodated for an impromptu gathering to discuss the ways of the world. Opinions are openly shared and sometimes agreed upon but rarely remembered. Somehow we are all together in the pub, there is no hierarchy, your ability to tell totally unbelievable stories combined with a quick wit, are the only currency valued in this meeting house.

So raise your conscienceness/Glass to an institution that is the focus of community life, well it is here anyways, The PUB.

Remember the pub also has its Dark side, as with everything, and has lured good people into excessive behavior, so be careful out there and drive safely.

feardia 10-22-2008 11:54 PM

Re: The Pub
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by islandman (Post 59080)
Fair play to ya Ferdia, This needed a topic.

What with all this total madness going on in the world we nearly forgot to pay homage to a greatly misunderstood temple of knowledge, the PUB.
....

So raise your conscienceness/Glass to an institution that is the focus of community life, well it is here anyways, The PUB.

Remember the pub also has its Dark side, as with everything, and has lured good people into excessive behavior, so be careful out there and drive safely.

words of wisdom, bro, it would be good to hook up all the fair gaels, but we each have our own path to travel, i have hooked up with ones all over this fair island, time to wake the sheeple, gently mind, we don't want to scare them. anyway we been through it before, remember the famine.

feardia 10-22-2008 11:56 PM

Re: The Pub
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by AndyH (Post 59073)
lol..I think we all like that thread actually, in a masochistic way perhaps :)

I'm originally from the UK but been living in Ireland for a couple of years now (only since Feb down here near Bantry). I don't regret coming here that's for sure...

well, you know cork floats:roll1:

feardia 10-23-2008 09:44 PM

Re: The Pub
 
Right lads, hard times ahead, give me a pint.

Anybody any recipies for leeks, i got some today, real ones, with muck on them.

Skylark 10-23-2008 10:18 PM

Re: The Pub
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by feardia (Post 59033)
anyway the NWO are organising a parade through belfast on 2 november, a counter demonstration is being organised, everybody welcome.
'Irish soldiers in Iraq, shoot your officers and come home' john mcguffin, derry

Thats quality. Free beer to anyone gets a general..

My feckin ferry was cancelled cos of the wind so I can't get to a pub till tomorrow now, this is a timely aul thread Ferdia!

feardia 10-23-2008 10:45 PM

Re: The Pub
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Skylark (Post 59915)
Thats quality. Free beer to anyone gets a general..

My feckin ferry was cancelled cos of the wind so I can't get to a pub till tomorrow now, this is a timely aul thread Ferdia!

just wait til the bloody tourists start coming in :)

that is some crazy wind all day, its planet wide i believe, u sailing to dunlaoghaoire for the big meeting?

Skylark 10-23-2008 11:11 PM

Re: The Pub
 
some wind alright,
heading for rosslare to go home for the weekend, up to dun laoire tomorrow then. only a small meet by the looks of it but sure we'll have a pint an a chat and see what the craic is

feardia 10-23-2008 11:15 PM

Re: The Pub
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Skylark (Post 59958)
some wind alright,
heading for rosslare to go home for the weekend, up to dun laoire tomorrow then. only a small meet by the looks of it but sure we'll have a pint an a chat and see what the craic is

don't really do meetings, if we're meant to meet serendipity will make it all happen, and it is only a small island.
whats on the agenda - the split?
an old republican joke :roll1:

Merlin 10-24-2008 12:01 AM

Re: The Pub
 
Howaya Lads,

Whats the craic? Mines a pint, Carlsberg, Ta.
Whats this of a split? are yiz mad or wha?
I like your pub by the way, feardia, good idea.

Is it only me or has anybody else heard of the sighting of a typical triangle U.F.O. in Ireland where a Garda video'd it with his phone? Its about 2 weeks old this story. Somone said it was chinese lanterns from their wedding. Yeah right. I saw this on R.T.E. on Seoige & Seoige at around 4.00pm, they showed the video of the U.F.O an all. I'll find it on you Tube and bring it with me the next time.

Same again?
Your round, ha,
see yiz later,

John. aka Merlin.

feardia 10-24-2008 12:09 AM

Re: The Pub
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Merlin (Post 60014)
Howaya Lads,

Whats the craic? Mines a pint, Carlsberg, Ta.
Whats this of a split? are yiz mad or wha?
I like your pub by the way, feardia, good idea.
... Your round, ha,
see yiz later,

John. aka Merlin.

failte romhat, this is where irishmen traditionally talk sedition and plot the downfall of their corrupt rulers :welcomeani:

Merlin 10-24-2008 12:20 AM

Re: The Pub
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by feardia (Post 60022)
failte romhat, this is where irishmen traditionally talk sedition and plot the downfall of their corrupt rulers :welcomeani:

Go raibh maith agat, I see no reason whatsoever to tamper with tradition.

John.

pilgrim 10-24-2008 12:23 AM

Re: The Pub
 
Saidishin in the Pud..Ye've had enough me lad!

islandman 10-24-2008 12:27 AM

Re: The Pub
 
F#@ks sake ferdia, will you drink up its long past closing, if the guards come we'll loose the license.

feardia 10-24-2008 12:31 AM

Re: The Pub
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by islandman (Post 60036)
F#@ks sake ferdia, will you drink up its long past closing, if the guards come we'll loose the license.

its ok, they bring the ash trays out soon, and close the blinds... anyone for a song?

I joined the flying column,
in 19 and 16....

islandman 10-24-2008 12:39 AM

Re: The Pub
 
Alright lads one more song, and ye'll have to go,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBRQM0vErH8

Drive safely.

feardia 10-24-2008 12:43 AM

Re: The Pub
 
good man Luke,
oiche mhaith lads

(exit feardia- unsteadily towards the door)

Merlin 10-24-2008 12:54 AM

Re: The Pub
 
Feardia staggers towards the door, another nights session over.
The Pilgrim is slumped in the corner, one whiskey too many.
Islandman is still beltin' out those rebel songs, unstoppable.
And I, Have a long way to Dublin....

Till next time,
Slan,

Merlin.

Merlin 10-24-2008 04:22 PM

Re: The Pub
 
Good Mornin,

Just in for me cure,
mad one last night eh, ha! ahh well.

See ya later,

John.

Merlin 10-24-2008 11:34 PM

Re: The Pub
 
WASSS UPP!!! HIC!

howthehellarye! Hoc! Hic!

burrraagghhh!

oh feck!

g'luck im away home, Hic.

basards!


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:55 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon