Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE)

Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) (http://projectavalon.net/forum/index.php)
-   What Does It Mean ? (http://projectavalon.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Does your Cell/Mobile phone vibrate for no Reason? (http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=7642)

Reunite 11-17-2008 04:58 AM

Does your Cell/Mobile phone vibrate for no Reason?

I don't want to sound paranoid but I am feeling my cell/mobile phone vibrate in my pocket on a daily basis then check to see if I have a text message but nothing. I'm starting to think it's not muscle spasms anymore but frequencies tranmitting to my body for unknown reasons.

Does anybody else feel their phone vibrate with no messages or missed calls??

371 11-17-2008 05:10 AM

Re: Does your Cell/Mobile phone vibrate for no Reason?

Reunite 11-17-2008 05:14 AM

I just found this article on Who's calling? Is it your leg or your cell phone?
There are many theories abound.

http://jscms.jrn.columbia.edu/cns/20...o-phantomvibes

Anchor 11-17-2008 09:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reunite (Post 81423)
I just found this article on Who's calling? Is it your leg or your cell phone?
There are many theories abound.

http://jscms.jrn.columbia.edu/cns/20...o-phantomvibes

Maybe someone wants your attention, and they are finding it easiest to trigger a recently learned "conditioning" response you have.

A..

Christina Sila 11-17-2008 09:34 AM

Yup, cell phone not only vibrates but creates interference static on the computer, sometimes due to incoming calls but more often times not. I'd suggest not keeping a cell phone in your pocket or any closer to you than necessary.

Worlds Beyond 2 11-17-2008 10:19 AM

Hi,

just a thought.. but there is a possiblity it might be someone you know in Spirit.. trying to 'get through' to you.. I know some here will think I'm cracked for saying that.. but it is something that happens to a lot of people when they start to open up to Spirit-realm contact.. it is very well documented..

things like phones ringing but nobody there and no record of any call having been received call on handset after (landlines and mobiles).. Doorbells ringing but nobody there at all.. TV's/Radios and other electrical equipment turning on/off by themselves (this really does happen!).. and also our loved ones in Spirit can also physically move things in our homes, and even touch us (feels like strong tingling/electrical charge)...

The Spirit World is much closer than we imagine, and many many souls we know/have known on the 'other side' are dearly trying to get through to us, apparently MUCH more in recent years and current times than previously (!) ... but we mostly don't notice/'listen' or we put these things down to coincidence/other (more earhtly) explanations...

anyway.. just a thought to consider!

:original:

Humble Janitor 11-17-2008 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Christina Sila (Post 81490)
Yup, cell phone not only vibrates but creates interference static on the computer, sometimes due to incoming calls but more often times not. I'd suggest not keeping a cell phone in your pocket or any closer to you than necessary.

Does a Blackberry count?

I did get a phantom vibration but it's only happened once and seem to be a muscle spasm.

Humble Janitor 11-17-2008 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Worlds Beyond 2 (Post 81498)
Hi,

just a thought.. but there is a possiblity it might be someone you know in Spirit.. trying to 'get through' to you.. I know some here will think I'm cracked for saying that.. but it is something that happens to a lot of people when they start to open up to Spirit-realm contact.. it is very well documented..

things like phones ringing but nobody there and no record of any call having been received call on handset after (landlines and mobiles).. Doorbells ringing but nobody there at all.. TV's/Radios and other electrical equipment turning on/off by themselves (this really does happen!).. and also our loved ones in Spirit can also physically move things in our homes, and even touch us (feels like strong tingling/electrical charge)...

The Spirit World is much closer than we imagine, and many many souls we know/have known on the 'other side' are dearly trying to get through to us, apparently MUCH more in recent years and current times than previously (!) ... but we mostly don't notice/'listen' or we put these things down to coincidence/other (more earhtly) explanations...

My work pager would vibrate for no reason but I don't even carry it much anymore. It's useless but I had wondered if someone was trying to get through to me. I've also gotten "empty" emails with no send/return information or text. I may have to check but I'm pretty sure I have in the past.

Josef Stubler 11-18-2008 10:51 PM

Hi,

I was tickled to find this thread. It has been happening to me quite frequently. I feel my cellphone vibrate in my right pocket, reach for it, and there is no call coming in. The odd thing is, sometimes I even feel it vibrate when there is no cell phone in my pocket. I never feel that vibration anywhere else on my body, just where I usually keep my cellphone. It is cool to now find out that it is not just me.

Gabe Gabriel 11-18-2008 11:12 PM

Quote:

Hi,

Your post is a good one and perhaps very insightful. Bio electric entities of this density can receive signals from other beings in other densities through many ways.

I had a dream about my older brother calling me in a text message. My older brother died several years before the cell phone was known about.

Sometimes it may be just to get your attention for whatever reason.

I would suggest going into meditation and prayer when this happens if at all possible.

Christo888 11-18-2008 11:47 PM

Quote:

Hi,

So true!!! And the Cellular system-phones are tuned to the same frequency range as your skull. So your own thoughts, or synthetically created/produced can even be re-transmitted back into your mind through the phones.

So, if the Spirit world is using the phones and We are using
the phones and tptb are re-transmitting back into us through the phones, ET has phoned home. :mfr_lol::mfr_omg::welcomeani:

I guess that puts us back in the drivers seat of whose message gets in or out!:lmao: