Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE)

Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) (http://projectavalon.net/forum/index.php)
-   News And Updates (http://projectavalon.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   "Primary Schoolchildren in Tears..." (http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=20915)

Seashore 03-12-2010 01:48 PM

"Primary Schoolchildren in Tears..."
 
The first paragraphs from http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...aust-game.html:

"Primary schoolchildren in tears after they are told they will be removed from families as part of Holocaust 'game'

"By Daily Mail Reporter
Last updated at 11:10 AM on 11th March 2010

"A group of stunned primary schoolchildren began crying when their teacher told them during a bizarre Holocaust game that they were to be taken away from their families.

"The pupils, aged 11, became upset after a number of them were segregated and told they were being sent away or might end up in an orphanage.

"The ordeal was meant to give the youngsters at the Lanarkshire school an insight into the horrors faced by Jewish children during World War II."

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2010/...47_468x253.jpg

The exercise was intended to give the pupils at St Hilary's Primary School an insight into the horrors faced by Jewish children during World War II




Read the Article

JuLiSsa 03-12-2010 02:27 PM

Re: "Primary Schoolchildren in Tears..."
 
I wonder who is the actual reporter that wrote this article. It is clear that the intention of this so called "exersice" was more than to give the students an "insight".

This is an excellent example of what the "educational system" is nowadays... treating kids like lab rats.

Scaring/torturing children like this is a crime. That so called teacher who did this should get her license taken away and be trown in jail as well as any school official who allowed this.

Council says letter will be responded to shortly?? Yeah right! What will happen is that this woman will keep "teaching", the kidz will still be subjected to these schizos and the sheep parents will keep allowing this to happen.

The world is truly insane!

haibane 03-12-2010 03:36 PM

Re: "Primary Schoolchildren in Tears..."
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by JuLiSsa (Post 254916)
Scaring/torturing children like this is a crime. That so called teacher who did this should get her license taken away and be trown in jail as well as any school official who allowed this.

Exactly what I thought the first moment I read the post. HOWEVER please consider where the news come from - the 'official' mass media, which has been known for the notorious habit of twisting and spinning information. I'd advise to refrain from such harsh judgements until we know what and how it REALLY happened, as too often such news are either sloppy reporting or designed to provoke such sentiments.

Seashore 03-12-2010 03:42 PM

Re: "Primary Schoolchildren in Tears..."
 
Anyone with first-hand knowledge of St Hilary's Primary School in East Kilbride?

CÚline 03-12-2010 03:44 PM

Re: "Primary Schoolchildren in Tears..."
 
Fear is a very difficult teacher.

So many better ways to teach compassion...sigh

Seashore 03-12-2010 03:49 PM

Re: "Primary Schoolchildren in Tears..."
 
Here's a second article: http://www.eastkilbridenews.co.uk/la...8653-25996610/

Majorion 03-12-2010 04:05 PM

Re: "Primary Schoolchildren in Tears..."
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by JuLiSsa (Post 254916)
The world is truly insane!

To say the least.

Oh lets just take a group of children and give them a taste of something thats supposed to be condemned in history.

What a lesson! :thumbdown:

Kikine 03-12-2010 09:52 PM

Re: "Primary Schoolchildren in Tears..."
 
I right now have a class on Holocaust and the teacher is not teaching it with compassion but with fear. He is always showing us extreme violent films and it doesnt teach anything except fear. So it doesnt surprised me that a primary teacher would do that. My god, why did i take that course.....lol

Shadowstalker 03-12-2010 10:03 PM

Re: "Primary Schoolchildren in Tears..."
 
The moment those kids started freaking that teacher should have stopped "lesson Learned" by all I hope, and I hope never done again. :wall:

What was the true lesson in this anyway, how quickly one can freak a kid out, never tell a kid they are going to be taking from there parent, They get enough crap with being threatened with CPS in there life with stories from other families.

Ugg off to find a more happy thread, but was I enlightened in the new way teachers do there job.

Majorion 03-12-2010 10:06 PM

Re: "Primary Schoolchildren in Tears..."
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadowstalker (Post 255276)
never tell a kid they are going to be taking from there parent

Prison-like cruelty :thumbdown:

Seashore 03-12-2010 10:18 PM

Re: "Primary Schoolchildren in Tears..."
 
I would not be surprised if it is found that this teaching technique has its roots in direction coming out of the United Nations...

taadev 03-13-2010 09:10 PM

Re: "Primary Schoolchildren in Tears..."
 
This is one of the most outrageous acts of a school about which I've read.

My youngest daughter, as a freshman in a "top 5" California school, was grabbed by the throat and strangled in a well feigned attack.

The teacher said "I wanted you to feel what it was like to be surprise attacked." The context was in physical education/self defense.

The psychology of being attacked by a trusted or worse an authority figure are well documented; psychological attacks are legal in California.

The schools of Northern Cal have, built in, vehicles for organized Mobbing, that here is euphemized as group bullying.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Seashore (Post 254894)
The first paragraphs from http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...aust-game.html:

"Primary schoolchildren in tears after they are told they will be removed from families as part of Holocaust 'game'

"By Daily Mail Reporter
Last updated at 11:10 AM on 11th March 2010

"A group of stunned primary schoolchildren began crying when their teacher told them during a bizarre Holocaust game that they were to be taken away from their families.

"The pupils, aged 11, became upset after a number of them were segregated and told they were being sent away or might end up in an orphanage.

"The ordeal was meant to give the youngsters at the Lanarkshire school an insight into the horrors faced by Jewish children during World War II."

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2010/...47_468x253.jpg

The exercise was intended to give the pupils at St Hilary's Primary School an insight into the horrors faced by Jewish children during World War II




Read the Article


Seashore 03-13-2010 09:18 PM

Re: "Primary Schoolchildren in Tears..."
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by taadev (Post 255979)
This is one of the most outrageous acts of a school about which I've read.

My youngest daughter, as a freshman in a "top 5" California school, was grabbed by the throat and strangled in a well feigned attack.

The teacher said "I wanted you to feel what it was like to be surprise attacked." The context was in physical education/self defense.

The psychology of being attacked by a trusted or worse an authority figure are well documented; psychological attacks are legal in California.

The schools of Northern Cal have, built in, vehicles for organized Mobbing, that here is euphemized as group bullying.

:mfr_omg:

I have heard Alex Jones talk about goings-on in schools that are shocking, as well.

I really believe that this crap is coming out of the United Nations. I have learned that on the local level, officials are simply rubber-stamping and implementing UN mandates.

Disgusting.

We need to somehow take control. We must.

xbusymom 03-13-2010 09:22 PM

Re: "Primary Schoolchildren in Tears..."
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Seashore (Post 255986)
:mfr_omg:

I have heard Alex Jones talk about goings-on in schools that are shocking, as well.

I really believe that this crap is coming out of the United Nations. I have learned that on the local level, officials are simply rubber-stamping and implementing UN mandates.

Disgusting.

We need to somehow take control. We must.

I wonder what would happen if the 'attackee' had an automatic defense reaction and the 'attacker' got hurt??...

something to think about??

taadev 03-13-2010 09:46 PM

Re: "Primary Schoolchildren in Tears..."
 
It was all I could do to not share the "experience", and yes the UN is an integral part of the NWO; as are the NAZI like stalking crews that have been around for a long time, but normally reserved for scientists, politicians.

When she was telling the story her "friend", who later turned out to be, in the words of a true friend, "evil", her "friend" piped in with "It happened to me too."

They're using children of some sort of organized crime to infiltrate families of targets; they're also using some sort of hard mind control. The most obvious symptom, on top of the emotional outbursts/reactions, of are dilated pupils.
(Yes, I know there are drugs that can cause this which was NOT the issue in this case.) This is simply another rung in the Nazi-ization of America.

The other part of the game against children of activists are to bad-jacket them to prep the community for the Mobbing.


Love!

Quote:

Originally Posted by xbusymom (Post 255991)
I wonder what would happen if the 'attackee' had an automatic defense reaction and the 'attacker' got hurt??...

something to think about??



All times are GMT. The time now is 08:25 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon