Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE)

Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) (http://projectavalon.net/forum/index.php)
-   Project Avalon General Discussion (http://projectavalon.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Bill Ryan's thread (http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=17977)

rfebres 12-12-2009 02:04 PM

Re: Bill Ryan's thread
 
Hi Bill, just want to thank you for responding to my previously noted post.
Keep up the good work. Wish you Kerry come and visit us here in Phoenix soon. Apparently you were here not so long ago and I missed it :mad3:

I must say I was a little disappointed to come back to this thread and find all this talk about someone's sexual orientation and its relation to his ethics, honesty and so forth. I haven't met anyone who is perfect yet, including myself and doubt if I ever will.

Someone once said:

"That one who is without sin, cast the first stone"

This is all I have to say about this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ltAG...eature=related

Love and peace to all

AlexTony 12-12-2009 02:11 PM

Re: Bill Ryan's thread
 
Hi Bill & Kerry,

Just a HUGE Thank You for all your time and efforts. May Love & Light in always be with you.

AlexTony

Kinsuemei2 12-12-2009 02:55 PM

Re: Bill Ryan's thread
 
I personally have always wanted to know the story behind the Hat because I am sure its a good one, so Bill why did you choose to adopt the Hat? Because I am sure that it has become synonymous with Bill Ryan, as Indiana Jones.

In fact when my wife saw the Freedom Central video she clapped her hands and said "The man in the hat is back!!!"

GoingToFast 12-12-2009 03:04 PM

Re: Bill Ryan's thread
 
About Steven Greer :

I have seen the DCMuscelwulf Manhunt pdf.

QESTION : Were is the Proof of that being Steven Greer , is that all there is in this matter, because if it is no more then this , then in that case this Forum has hit a new low-water mark.
Were is the PROOF of that being Steven Greer.
Do you Idiots realise what you are doing if that's NOT Steven Greer, besides that , IF.. it were to be Steven Greer what ****ing business is it of yours what his sexual preferences are, that is a completely PRIVATE matter !!!

AND... also take into consideration that Steven Greer is married and has children... do you realise the damage and harm you could be doing if you are wrong on this matter .

YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELFS !!!

Freedom of Speech does have it's occasional drawbacks.

viking 12-12-2009 03:11 PM

Re: Bill Ryan's thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Steven (Post 198264)
Hi Bill and all Avalonians!

Thank you very much for your dedication and passion. I am enjoying the game as well. Kerry and you makes the game even much interesting for many :thumb_yello:. I would have so many things to ask, but I'll keep it simple with one question. Will you make an interview with a Mayan calendar serious researcher? Maybe a Mayan?

I have seen so many fabricated theories and as much assumptions about 2012 that I came to the conclusion our dear 'manipulators' have stepped in to confuse the mass about another profound truth. Many predication are not even Mayan calendars interpretation but simply predicted events on which some will stick the 2012 tag on it. The Hollywood movie is a powerful tool of mental manipulation.

All these "doom and gloom" theories are doing no good into the mass consciousness inducing fear of the future. Many know that the Mayan calendars are not predicting "end of the world scenario".

I came across a serious researcher on the Mayan calendars and this man is also concerned about the "manipulation" and "interpretation" of the mayan calendars. Carl Johan Calleman has a long and dedicated path on studying and researching the Mayan calendars and cultures. Here is his website:

http://www.calleman.com/

Thanks again for your time :thumb_yello:. And blessed be you and Kerry, may your path always be blessed and protected.

Namaste, Steven

:thumb_yello:

viking

GoingToFast 12-12-2009 03:17 PM

Re: Bill Ryan's thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by viking (Post 198305)
:thumb_yello:

viking


What was the point of this last post Viking , what were you saying???

Agape 12-12-2009 03:27 PM

Re: Bill Ryan's thread
 
Hello Bill and Kerry,

there is not enough words and space to thank you for all your noble efforts , search for Truth and Freedom of information , perseverance of your actions and sharing your work openly with others.
Thanks again for setting the forum open to everyone, i'm sure it made a nice Xmas gift and brought smiles to many faces.
I for one almost never do any internet transactions but tried to pay membership here with my Visa card , and failed. Tried several times, it did not work. Getting paypal just to be a member of Avalon felt like paradoxical idea to me so i gave up, sorry :lol3:

On more serious note..few of us here are wondering how to approach you with wittness testimony so to make sure its content will be heard.
I'm afraid that unless a name or problematics is known and published , coming with first hand testimony almost ensures that you will skip over it among the 'thousands emails' you receive every week.

Wish you Merry Christmas and many years to go on the high mountain path..

AgaPe


:original:

viking 12-12-2009 03:28 PM

Re: Bill Ryan's thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by GoingToFast (Post 198310)
What was the point of this last post Viking , what were you saying???

I was agreeing with Steven's post...supporting his request...it would be fantastic if Bill could arrange for an interview with what Steven has suggested in his post...

And Bill, this would be a great idea...

Again...:thumb_yello:

viking

GoingToFast 12-12-2009 03:35 PM

Re: Bill Ryan's thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by GoingToFast (Post 198300)
About Steven Greer :

I have seen the DCMuscelwulf Manhunt pdf.

QESTION : Were is the Proof of that being Steven Greer , is that all there is in this matter, because if it is no more then this , then in that case this Forum has hit a new low-water mark.
Were is the PROOF of that being Steven Greer.
Do you Idiots realise what you are doing if that's NOT Steven Greer, besides that , IF.. it were to be Steven Greer what ****ing business is it of yours what his sexual preferences are, that is a completely PRIVATE matter !!!

AND... also take into consideration that Steven Greer is married and has children... do you realise the damage and harm you could be doing if you are wrong on this matter .

YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELFS !!!

Freedom of Speech does have it's occasional drawbacks.


To Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy :

Maybe I'm not fully up to par on this issue and are missing some facts here, but this is a serious problem for you both , if you can not back this up then it's outright maligned slander, and to you Bill , on one of your posts on this thread you stated that this was all true , if it isn't true then you should be ashamed , you have to understand the damage you could be doing to private individuals who are linked to Steven Greer, Children and other relatives.

I am so ashamed of being part of this forum right now....

Bill Ryan 12-12-2009 03:48 PM

Re: Bill Ryan's thread
 
Hi, All:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steven (Post 198264)
Will you make an interview with a Mayan calendar serious researcher? Maybe a Mayan?

Very good idea, and definitely on our purpose line.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Seashore (Post 198267)
there is reason to believe that Jane is in league with, knowingly or unknowingly, Zionist/New World Order interests.

Of course not. ["Unknowingly" can't be defended, however. You or I might unknowingly be used by anyone at all out there.]

The issue is her integrity.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Seashore (Post 198267)
You're saying that Alex is influencing Ott and Deagle?

Yes. He's trying to fan the flames.

But it was Ott who took offense at Jane's sharp responses to him when she felt attacked by him (with some good reason). I have the e-mail record of the whole thing.

The latest to come from Ott is that he wrote to his list that [paraphrase] he believes that we are indeed part of the other 1960s Project Camelot (as reported for a few days by Rense in August). That tells us a little about how good a researcher he is.

By the way, I can now answer your earlier question re the source of my information that Clif High had put a Private Investigator on Deagle to check his bank account transactions behind the scenes, and had drawn some silly conclusions after finding some income that the PI could not account for.

I found the e-mail, and (as I'd thought, but couldn't quite remember) it came from Clif himself.

Daft Ada 12-12-2009 03:54 PM

Re: Bill Ryan's thread
 
With regard to the Norwy Spiral with the blue beam, I wondered if it was some of our alien friends arriving and jumping from hyperspace or faster than light speed. :welcomeani:

GoingToFast 12-12-2009 03:54 PM

Re: Bill Ryan's thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bill Ryan (Post 198345)
Hi, All:



Very good idea, and definitely on our purpose line.



Of course not. ["Unknowingly" can't be defended, however. You or I might unknowingly be used by anyone at all out there.]

The issue is her integrity.



Yes. He's trying to fan the flames.

But it was Ott who took offense at Jane's sharp responses to him when she felt attacked by him (with some good reason). I have the e-mail record of the whole thing.

The latest to come from Ott is that he wrote to his list that [paraphrase] he believes that we are indeed part of the other 1960s Project Camelot (as reported for a few days by Rense in August). That tells us a little about how good a researcher he is.

By the way, I can now answer your earlier question re the source of my information that Clif High had put a Private Investigator on Deagle to check his bank account transactions behind the scenes, and had drawn some silly conclusions after finding some income that the PI could not account for.

I found the e-mail, and (as I'd thought, but couldn't quite remember) it came from Clif himself.


Is this an answer to my post above, or what...?

Pangaea 12-12-2009 04:03 PM

Re: Bill Ryan's thread
 
Hi Bill, Kerry & co.

New to the forum here, but not to the scean

Keep up the great work.

A quick question to your good self.

Have you, Kerry or any of the gang heard of any recent developments regarding the implementation of codex alimentarius this month?
Info on this has dried up in recent years, and I just cant help but wonder if people have taken their eye off this perticular ball due to the flurry of other developments in other areas.


Ps. may mail you soon regarding my eagerness to get more involved with helping camalot and avalon in general.. are you ok with personal emails as I have a couple of ideas of where i may be of help.


Anyway all the best,
Regards to Kerry and the rest of the gang.


Forgive any spelling mistakes.

Daft Ada 12-12-2009 04:09 PM

Re: Bill Ryan's thread
 
:emot-sad::emot-sad:Bill, part two of the radio archive is still not working mate. :sad:

apple 12-12-2009 04:11 PM

Re: Bill Ryan's thread
 
Thanks for your reply on "remote influencing".

What technology is used for remote influencing and is there anything one can do to protect oneself?

Personally, I suspect I may have experienced some of that sort. I experienced it when lieing in bed and suddenly my mattress would send shaking waves thru my body. This would happen on an irregular basis. First I assumed I was picking up early earth quake waves but earth quake waves move from one direction to another direction. The shaking from my mattress was constant for as long as it lasted. Then I had two men who looked like twins and were in their late 30's knock on my door. I live in a highrise and access to our apartments is controlled but these guys got in anyway. They looked intelligent and if you were to meet them in the street you would never notice them because the way they were dressed they appeared unnoticeable, like getting totally lost in the crowd. I was not in a presentable condition and opened the door just a little. They just stood there and looked at me and I looked at them. So, I asked them what they wanted. They said we understand that you have an internet connection with xyz and we wanted to know how the connection is. I replied it is working ok. Then they looked at me again as if they were uncertain what to do with me next. So I decided to close the door. But just before I could ,the man closest to me pulled an orange pastic card out of his pocket and gave it to me. I took it and proceeded to close the door again. But before I could close the door again he said he needed that plastic card back. I returned the plastic card and then finally closed the door. My gut feeling told me there was something "totally wrong" here and I felt relieved that I had closed the door. I have not experienced any shaking from my mattress since then. Very strange.

Am wondering have you heard of similar incidents? Am still wondering what that plastic card was all about.

Fredkc 12-12-2009 04:36 PM

Re: Bill Ryan's thread
 
Apple;

1. For what its worth, whoever took back the card now has your finger prints, and possibly your DNA. Why? Go figure.

2. My bed hasn't done that in years, but then, I'm all out of quarters. :D

(Sorry, cheap joke, had to be done)

Fred

Bill Ryan 12-12-2009 04:45 PM

Re: Bill Ryan's thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Daft Ada (Post 198359)
:emot-sad::emot-sad:Bill, part two of the radio archive is still not working mate. :sad:

Sincere apologies. My fault. DEFINITELY fixed now. (Empty cache and refresh the page if necessary)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kinsuemei2 (Post 198295)
I personally have always wanted to know the story behind the Hat because I am sure its a good one, so Bill why did you choose to adopt the Hat? Because I am sure that it has become synonymous with Bill Ryan, as Indiana Jones.

In fact when my wife saw the Freedom Central video she clapped her hands and said "The man in the hat is back!!!"

I found it at Jo'burg airport in [I think] 2002. It fitted like a glove and it was love at first sight.

It's in its second incarnation now - its replacement was bought for me by Kerry in Glastonbury in 2006. I wear it as a kind of personal logo, so that I'm easy to recognize at conferences and events.

It prompts a lot of jokes and banter and helps to keep things light. I loved it when I met Jim Humble... it was very funny. He relates to his hat in the same way... as does Jim Marrs. I'm in good company :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by investigator (Post 198318)
Dear Mr. Ryan

Would you care to comment on Mr Wilcock's associations with Mike Quincy whom participated in the Nesara fraud for 8 years? Or Mr. Fulford's association with Patrick Bellringer whom participated in the Nesara fraud as well since you commented on the nesara fraud earlier?

Very sorry... I don't know anything about that.

Quote:

Originally Posted by apple (Post 198360)
What technology is used for remote influencing and is there anything one can do to protect oneself?

Big question, and way beyond the scope of this quick reply. It needs a major article or a whole interview. Personally, I use Hubbard's techniques (Free Zone scientology) and these work beautifully. Others use different techniques and they also work well - all based on the same principles.

Basically you have to get in touch with the source of the problem and handle it telepathically. (The other strategy is to create a shield, but that doesn't eliminate the root cause). I talk about this a little bit in my Freedom Central interview:

http://projectcamelot.org/Bill_Ryan_...om_Central.mp3

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pangaea (Post 198356)
Have you, Kerry or any of the gang heard of any recent developments regarding the implementation of codex alimentarius this month?

No. Good question. It's a very important topic - one of many on the radar at the moment.

I do personally trust the information from Rima Laibow and Bert Stubblebine from Health Freedom USA.

As an aside, if this is of interest, Pete Peterson told us spontaneously (not as part of the interview) that Bert Stubblebine, whom he knew personally, was a man of the highest integrity and someone he would absolutely trust [my paraphrase from memory].

Bobbie 12-12-2009 04:59 PM

Re: Bill Ryan's thread
 
Yeah Bill and you can be sure we will be keeping an eye on you too. If you start to buff up, we'll know you've been gotten to also. :mfr_lol: T-Rex is exactly the same description I would use. I saw you at the Awake and Aware conference in person and so far you're safe from accusation. Keep up the good, fine and noble work you and Kerry are doing. You have been commissioned you know.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bill Ryan (Post 198254)
Hi, All:

There's another point which almost everyone has missed (though I think Eleni, who is very smart and perceptive, will be one of the few people ahead of me here):

He was married before 2001 - and is is now gay. He used to be lean and skinny, but since 2001 he's body-built himself to resemble a small T Rex. His views and operating principles have all changed dramatically. If you meet him personally, he is stone cold.

From this, we can form hypotheses to account for this dramatic change in everything about him.

This is the real point.



Spregovori 12-12-2009 05:24 PM

Re: Bill Ryan's thread
 
Bill/Mr. Ryan, during the Brussels and LA Conference...the live stream chat was...filled with utter nonsense and disrespect towards PC, speakers and there were also direct and very improper things said regarding you and Kerry.

Nothing wrong with live streaming here! I enjoyed it. I just wish to bring your attention to the chat (the window besides the video). I do not know why was that allowed but I think the next time the chat should be either monitored or turned off.

I was surprised to see people...hanging on that chat for hours (the whole time) making idiotic statements.

The things said and the way they said it - this can easily repel any new or accidental visitor to that video stream. While the other way around (productive, sane, logical, insightful..etc) conversation could not only keep the new visitors but also made this new visitors to recommend PC to their friends...and there is nothing better than a verbal "commercial" from someone you know.

and

Would it be possible for Dane Tops to describe in great detail all the positive techniques? Step by step instructions on how to do it? He said the original founder (Hubbard) always intended for people to know and learn them - so why not do it? I know he recommended the original Dianetics as a start but still...the book is rather old...and an update seems a logical thing to do. The things he talked about (I read the transcript) are very interesting.... Letting the general public know (via internet) how to implement this techniques could prove a crushing blow to the "bad people".

and :) (the last one)

Do you read Mr. Fulfords blog posts? Any thoughts?

http://benjaminfulford.typepad.com/benjaminfulford/

Thank you for you time.

no caste 12-12-2009 05:33 PM

Re: Bill Ryan's thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by viking (Post 198322)
I was agreeing with Steven's post...supporting his request...it would be fantastic if Bill could arrange for an interview with what Steven has suggested in his post...

And Bill, this would be a great idea...

Again...:thumb_yello:

viking

Hi Steven and Viking,

I heard a broadcast on CBC radio, where an archeologist was interviewed about 2012 and the Mayan calendar. It was at about the time of the release of the movie last month. She had some VERY interesting comments - the intellectual history - on the 'Westernization' of Mayan culture with some who, when, etc.

Here's an article about her, which I've found as I tried to dig up the CBC podcast. If I find the podcast, I will post it too.

>>>> I started a new thread: The Mayan Calendar - Archeology, Culture >>>> http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...716#post198716

eleni 12-12-2009 05:49 PM

Re: Bill Ryan's thread
 
Regarding Greer- it's not hard to *match* up the pics with his body. Also keep in mind there were other pictures........

Greer *put* himself out there. Bill didn't put his pictures out there for everyone to see. Greer did that himself.

Certain sexual practices will open kundalini, portals, entities, etc;

enigmatus 12-12-2009 05:50 PM

Re: Bill Ryan's thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Spregovori (Post 198396)
Would it be possible for Dane Tops to describe in great detail all the positive techniques? Step by step instructions on how to do it? ... Letting the general public know (via internet) how to implement this techniques could prove a crushing blow to the "bad people".

I couldn't agree more. I would love to see these techniques detailed so that I might utilize and share them.

Daft Ada 12-12-2009 05:57 PM

Re: Bill Ryan's thread
 
Bill I listened to the Rayelan Allan interview via the link you put in your earlier post in this thread, if the link you have put on your Camelot website is the same one (And it looks like it is)
it's only an 18 minute sample and they tell you to hear the rest you have to become a member and pay. Minimum for one month $6.99 :tears:

GoingToFast 12-12-2009 06:08 PM

Re: Bill Ryan's thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bill Ryan (Post 197448)
4) His ethics and values are open to question. Visit this page and scroll down to the very bottom. Then click on the DCMusclewolf link. It is real.

After this was leaked, within hours Greer closed his Manhunt account.



Mr Bill Ryan .

You are a man completely without integrity , this is not the kind of behaviour I would expect from an English Gentleman , but then again , apparently you are not a Gentleman and that is simply because a True Gentleman would rise above the dirt and not let himself be apart of it , THAT.. is one of the signs of a True Gentleman .

After seeing the Greer-interview that you and Kerry Cassidy did it was absolutely clear to me that you two had a very negative stands towards him and his work, but even if you do have negative views on someones work or believes , THIS IS NOT THE WAY TO CONDUCT YOURSELF , a sincere discussion do not include smear-attacks like this , and IF.. you do go on an offense like this you better back it up 100% with solid proof . If there is proof of what you are saying then you better present them . I have seen that DCMusclewolf Manhunt pdf and I can tell you that there is NOTHING that can link that pdf to Steven Greer . I can say to you mr Bill Ryan , UNAQUIVACLY , if you can not produce the evidence of what you are stating - then you my good man are in deep disgrace.

Produce the evidence or apologise to Steven Greer


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:13 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon