Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE)

Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) (http://projectavalon.net/forum/index.php)
-   Project Avalon General Discussion (http://projectavalon.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Iran's Ahmadinejad: Sept. 11 attacks a 'big lie' (http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=20715)

THE eXchanger 03-07-2010 12:29 AM

Iran's Ahmadinejad: Sept. 11 attacks a 'big lie'

Iran's Ahmadinejad: Sept. 11 attacks a 'big lie'
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100306/..._mi_ea/ml_iran

(check out the comments---over 5000 +) :mfr_omg: they are awakening ;)

By ALI AKBAR DAREINI, Associated Press Writer Ali Akbar Dareini, Associated Press Writer – Sat Mar 6, 1:50 pm ET
TEHRAN, Iran – Iran's hard-line President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad on Saturday called the official version of the Sept. 11 attacks a "big lie" used by the U.S. as an excuse for the war on terror, state media reported.

Ahmadinejad's comments, made during an address to Intelligence Ministry staff, come amid escalating tensions between the West and Tehran over its disputed nuclear program. They show that Iran has no intention of toning itself down even with tighter sanctions looming because of its refusal to halt uranium enrichment.

"September 11 was a big lie and a pretext for the war on terror and a prelude to invading Afghanistan," Ahmadinejad was quoted as saying by state TV. He called the attacks a "complicated intelligence scenario and act."

The Iranian president has questioned the official U.S. version of the Sept. 11 attacks before, but this is the first time he ventured to label it a "big lie."

In 2007, New York officials rejected Ahmadinejad's request to visit the World Trade Center site while he was in the city for a U.N. meeting. The president also sparked an uproar when he said during a lecture in New York that the causes and conditions that led to the attacks, as well as who orchestrated them, still need to be examined.

At the time, he also told Iranian state TV the attacks were "a result of mismanaging and inhumane managing of the world by the U.S," and that Washington was using Sept. 11 as an excuse to attack others.

He has also questioned the Sept. 11 death toll of around 3,000, claiming the Americans never published the victims' names.

On the 2007 anniversary of the attacks, the names of 2,750 victims killed in New York were read aloud at a memorial ceremony.

Firstlook 03-07-2010 01:28 AM

Re: Iran's Ahmadinejad: Sept. 11 attacks a 'big lie'

It is a good to see leaders talking about this. But I think its important to note why? Does it relate to to the recent pentagon shooting and the fact that this individual was a 9/11 truther and thats being focused on in the media. NOT a positive thing. So considering the current politics going against Iran, I see this as just more fuel to discredit their name.

oh well, atleast 9/11 questions are still being brought up. Hope MMS smear campaigns dont do more damage then help.

take it as you will.

peace:original:

HaveBlue 03-07-2010 03:33 AM

Well I never thought I'd agree with that guy! Have we all been duped into hating yet another of the U.S Govts targets that aren't interested in the U.S as the worlds police?
Not just Bin Laden, AKA Tim Ossman CIA, but all muslims- they turned Cat Stevens away at the airport and would'nt let him in the country for heavens sake. Remember the 5 yr old that had the same name as another on their no fly list? The boy was right in front of the idiot but they still stuck firm!
So how does an underpants bomber get on a plane with no passport?
They will try and use this to say that if you aggree with Iran on 911 you are a terrorist. I guess that means I am too in their eyes. :mfr_omg:
I think the american people will revolt but will they leave it too late?

Mercuriel 03-07-2010 03:47 AM

Now the nature of the Issue is that its all mis-direction but one thing is certain - 911 did not happen as "Sold" to the Masses. So with this and not much else Hes said over time (Another discussion) - I must concur in this regard.

Y'know - I've always had a feeling that at a Future moment - The greatest thing We would come to realise (At least in the Western World that is) is that We'd been duped into backing the wrong Horse(s) if You catch My drift/slang...

The Prince of Lies and Deception has always been a good Honorific...

That said - We've All fallen for this at one time or another. Now We begin to understand the Breadth of It - Or will...

Let Me ask Y'all a Question. How old do You think the Term "President" is ?

:trumpet:

joe2288 03-07-2010 05:12 AM

Alex Jones was on fox news talking about how the governments stage false

flag attacked he made some really good points.

THE eXchanger 03-07-2010 05:17 AM

12,720 comments - wow

Humble Janitor 03-07-2010 07:05 AM

Took him that long to realize this?

Old news.

burgundia 03-07-2010 09:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Humble Janitor (Post 250549)

Old news.

Do you really think he didn't know before? he just said it now...because it was convenient to say it now...

gibonos 03-07-2010 09:41 AM

I wonder how many regular people actually listened to any of Ahmadinejad's speaches.
He makes more sense than us and eu put together.

gibonos

Lesa, Al & T2 03-07-2010 10:37 AM

Watch Ahmadnejad's interview with Larry King. Quite a treat:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

joe2288 03-07-2010 08:17 PM

Ahmadinejad knows what he is doing and how to play global politics. He is able

to walk the fine lines doing just enough to get what he wants without getting

his country invaded. The U.S. intel staged protests in his country are failing

though and the last step in regime change if coupes fail is military invasion.

The only problem right know is there isn't any will of the people of western

nations to go in there and I am sure we all know how good TPTB are at creating

solutions to problems.

Christo888 03-07-2010 08:30 PM

'Russia Today' has a 5 minute spot about the 911 "Big Lie" as well!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RMX_...layer_embedded

THE eXchanger 03-07-2010 09:57 PM

over 20,000 comments

mntruthseeker 03-07-2010 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Humble Janitor (Post 250549)

Old news.

Ya crack me up :lmao::naughty:

Second time this man was right on............I doubt if it took him this long but it sure the first we heard of it

haibane 03-07-2010 11:06 PM

Well, since this has been all over the mainstream media, my 2 cents would be that the statement's purpose is to make the idea that 9/11 was an inside job even more ridiculous to most of the common folks whose only source of info is TV and such like, just because of WHO it comes from. Just like the more-than-likely-dead-for-8-years-now Usama condemning the west for global warming which doesn't even exist ... (another 2 cents ... that's 4 cents for the whole thing, thanks for your custom, please come again)

(^__^ )

mntruthseeker 03-07-2010 11:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by haibane (Post 251219)
Well, since this has been all over the mainstream media, my 2 cents would be that the statement's purpose is to make the idea that 9/11 was an inside job even more ridiculous to most of the common folks whose only source of info is TV and such like, just because of WHO it comes from. Just like the more-than-likely-dead-for-8-years-now Usama condemning the west for global warming which doesn't even exist ... (another 2 cents ... that's 4 cents for the whole thing, thanks for your custom, please come again)

(^__^ )

Exactly what I thought. Remember when he came to the states after making the remarks about the Hollocaust. The Americans went nuts.

Humble Janitor 03-08-2010 05:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by burgundia (Post 250584)
Do you really think he didn't know before? he just said it now...because it was convenient to say it now...

Exactly. He just seems more and more like a puppet of the Grand Poobah of Iran or whatever his title is.

I don't support an invasion of Iran but I wonder what his true motives are?

Moxie 03-11-2010 04:22 PM

Mercuriel: "Let Me ask Y'all a Question. How old do You think the Term "President" is ?"

a quick search, 1600s UK Cambridge; the idea of a 'President" as the name of a person who presided over a university, one who presided over the various colleges that made up the University. The first President of Harvard was a graduate of Magdalene College Cambridge. At that College the second in the hierarchy was and is known as the President, and the first in command as the Master.

And your point in asking that question is?...