Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE)

Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) (http://projectavalon.net/forum/index.php)
-   News And Updates (http://projectavalon.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   World Trade Centre..... yeah i know...not again READ THIS ! (http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=13330)

blastawaycas 04-20-2009 02:48 PM

World Trade Centre..... yeah i know...not again READ THIS !

A little while ago one of you fantastic lot started a thread on NANO THERMITE.
I have been doing some digging, first of all an American gentleman did a lot of research which seems to have gone into the ether I came accross his account quite by accident and have got it on PDF the chaps name is KEVIN R RYAN and his report was dated 07/02/08 if he is indeed and American then his report was dated the 2nd July 2008, (i wish you'd do your dates right and add an "s" at the end of math......only kidding) :winksmiley02:
I will tell you what i have dug up.
Basically Nano Thermite NT is a high explosive widely used by the military, because the particals are small less than 1mm and microscopic it has a more explosive effect.....ie dust .....this is again widely known cement dust is highly explosive you will have heard of dust explosions in mines coal dust.
Ladies (and indeed gentlemen) did you know one of the most explosive items in the home .......... is custard powder !! ask any fire safety officer or a safety officer ........ i hold a NEBOSH Certificate in both. Enough boasting.
Nano Thermite......can be applied in several ways. It can be applied using what is called a WET GEL technique ....ROCKWELL INDUSTRIES
In other words applying the NT in a gel type form or spray or paint the possibilities are endless.

I have gathered from what i have read that the LIVERMORE LABORATORIES designed an AEROGEL or FROZEN SMOKE and a XEROGEL which is a denser version of aerogel. One example of the gel is made up of an oxydiser and a fuel or explosive embedded into the pores of the gel one such material is termed a THERMITE PYROTECHNIC and will produce highly explosive temperetures in excess of 3,500 degrees celcius

So therefore you can apply the polymer in advance to a given structure it has no shelf life (the polymer is the oxide ) applying the fuel or explosive at a later date.

so "fire safety officers deemed the fire protection on the steel girders of the world trade centres as inadequate (let me diverse a little on that point a steel girder in a building will transmit heat so a fire in a room could start a fire in the next room by conduction, no way will intumescent paint on a girder stop that...... also steel does not catch fire!, so in the UK and this will apply in the USA too as our safety and fire regs are almost identical, paint applied to a girder or steel support has to be fireproof so that the paint does not catch fire, not to make it fireproof you could quite easily leave the girder in an unpainted state, but that is undesirable to designers hence the fireproof paint )
so inadequate fire protection was replaced with a different type.... lending itself to the application of a polymer ....... applying the fuel/explosive at a later date.........alls needed then is an ignition source in the form of a giant Boeing ciggarette lighter.

One little aside i have just thought of whilst writing this i will have to put it down cos my morphine induced brain fog will make me forget. I am an engineer if you take a steel bar (does not matter what carbon content) low carbon mild steel or high carbon tool steel (only tool steel is a faster thermal reaction) take your steel rod heat the end with a blowtorch ..........eventually you get thermal conduction and burn you fingers yeah!!!!!!!!! 1 foot 2 foot 10 foot long same. Now take your cold steel rod before heating the end... heat up the middle of the rod with your blowtorch just the width of the flame ........... now heat up your end and you get no conduction .............. well very little.......... don't know where i am going with that yet.
Dont forget also when heated high.... concrete explodes too with quite a bit of violence I KNOW COZ THATS WHY MY NICK NAME IS BLASTAWAYCAS

SORRY FOR THE LENGTH AND RAMBLING I AM DOING SOME MORE DIGGING, CONCERNING OXYGEN AND CONCRETE.
Only adding to the debate not trying to confuse the 9/11 issue all those innocent lives and brave cops firefighters paramedics who gave there lives deserve an explanation deserve someone taking a little time out of there lives to try and find an explanation.

kindest regards Dave Caster :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

feeler 04-20-2009 07:09 PM

Re: World Trade Centre..... yeah i know...not again READ THIS !

Quote:

Originally Posted by blastawaycas (Post 130700)
Dont forget also when heated high.... concrete explodes too with quite a bit of violence I KNOW COZ THATS WHY MY NICK NAME IS BLASTAWAYCAS

Greetings my fellow truther!

I don't subscribe to the hypothesis that a layer of nanothermite on steel could cause all 110 floors of concrete to explode.

Likely, all 110 floors of concrete was subject to a thermal nuclear reaction.

-feeler

feeler 04-20-2009 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blastawaycas (Post 130700)
alls needed then is an ignition source in the form of a giant Boeing ciggarette lighter.

After the "giant Boeing cigarette lighter" has been used for ignition (at the moment of impact), how was the controlled demolition sequence started some 30 minutes later? Was there another "giant Boeing cigarette lighter" inside each tower?

-feeler

Egg 04-20-2009 08:05 PM

Dear Dave,
I have never met you, nor do i know what you look like, but dammit, you are the funniest human being I have ever come across in my entire span of years.

Boeing cigarette lighter. :lmao: That killed me and I had to stop reading for a small while to dry my eyes.

Let me entertain your hypothesis then. Nano thermite application. Considering that the building underwent considerable re-wiring in the days leading up to 9-11, it could be feasible that thermite cutting charges were laid across strategic junctions in the steel structure.

Engineers who deal with explosives will know that an explosive could readily be hidden inside a normal yellow 1/4 inch 'power cable' and no civilian would ever be the wiser.

So, yes thermite charges could of been laid. Now onto the basement explosion.

Ever thought about why this was such a glossed over / covered up subject? Bear with me - I propose its all about the conductivity of the metallic structure of the building.

Now, you need some thing extremely hot - 3000 degrees plus to degrade steel structures, you also need it cut to collapse it because as you will be aware of the tolerance steel has to undergo to be used in buildings. It would of sagged, not snapped / split straight away - the tolerance would decrease as heated, not failed all at once. Or there is another choice of application. Electricity.

Ever thought of that Dave? a weapon that explodes and produces huge amounts of electrical current that would of spread from top to bottom and super heated the steel in a split second. The Bosnian war saw such weapons dropped from B-2 stealth bombers. So why not a super massive version in the basement?

SO.

massive heat application from the bottom up, the 'airplane' slapping into the side was supposed to be at exactley the same time, but was a minute or so out and hence we have sesmic proof of the first huge explosion.

The aircraft designed as a visual aid if you like, destined to play a major part in the illusion. Now, as the plane hit, it was all supposed to be hidden by the massive fireball, and in my opinion it was all supposed to go off in one fell swoop - what we actually witnessed was a botched operation done in a hurry and miss timed. I honest to God feel it was supposed to go 'whack, down' with no time lag.

Do you want to know what I think Dave? I think they messed it up and also forgot to calculate in the effectiveness of a vacuums ability to stop the thermal spread of what ever they planned to bring down the buildings with.

In short, it was the sealed lift chambers that saved the building as it prevented that sudden catastrophic failure by acting as a barrier, and hence the buildings stood for longer than they should of. Neither heat or anything else can cross a vacuum as effectively as it can through air.

All in all, I see it as a planned demolition using advanced weapon grades materials only available to the United States from their very own laboratories.

In a nutshell - current applied, charges explode and at the very same time plane hits and building collapses.

Oh and a vast electric current would explain the water vapour in the concrete getting broiled and it turning to dust - no water, no concrete.

feeler 04-20-2009 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Egg (Post 130784)
In a nutshell - current applied, charges explode and at the very same time plane hits and building collapses.

But that didn't happen.

Did the firefighters run up and down the stairs next to the superheated core for 30 minutes?

The towers were nuked.

-feeler

blastawaycas 04-20-2009 09:15 PM

Egg thankyou so very much for your kind words, and in reciprocation i have never known such a genuine knowledgeable person as your goodself Egg, what you have written here was utterly brilliant well thought and very very do-able. I think that you have hit on something real big Egg, furthermore so possible i think that someone somewhere in the upper corridoors of power will have to start wearing incontinence pants, and carry a tin of Lynx deoderant.

I would have to do some looking into my next statement, but extreme tempretures on steel or metals increases its resistance ............ so going into your brilliant theory.... due to the size of the skeletal structure... intense heat causing high resistance, which would cause huge power drops, so strengthening your theory regarding mistiming, due to unforseen technical difficulties.........................ohh boy someone did'nt think this through, Egg that was chuffin great:thumb_yello::thumb_yello: kindest regards Dave

tone3jaguar 04-21-2009 11:44 AM

The findings of the nano-thermite just back up this picture which is the real smoking gun. The steel beam in this pic has been cut with a thermite charge used in demolition work.

http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x...tcthermite.jpg

blastawaycas 04-21-2009 01:27 PM

INCREDIBLE PICTURE TONE3JAGUAR LOOK AT THE MOLTEN SLAG ON THE LOWER PART OF THE BEAM INDICICATING QUITE RIGHTLY THAT IT HAS BEEN SEVERED WITH A THERMAL DEVICE
INCREDIBLE .............. :thumb_yello:

KINDEST REGARDS DAVE CASTER

tone3jaguar 04-21-2009 03:15 PM

I got that pic from the film Loose Change on google, if you have not seen it you should.

Edward Alexander 04-21-2009 05:56 PM

International scientists find nano-thermite in 911 rubble & dust!!!

This is a VERY IMPORTANT DISCOVERY

International scientists have found NANO THERMITE in the dust from the rubble of the two towers, and concluding that the buildings where DEMOLISHED and that the planes DID NOT CAUSE THEM TO FALL!

And this is reported in the MAINSTREAM NEWS!!

http://agenda911.dk/article.php?stor...ermite_tv2news

Check the video on the above link!

And spread this groundbreaking news to everyone you know! This is the LOADED GUN and not any SMOKING GUN as the scientist in the interview says himself!

To truth, freedom and greater insights!
-EA

Edward Alexander 04-21-2009 06:10 PM

Here is a new video of one of the scientists whom have been researching the nano thermite found in the rubbles and dust of the three sky scrapers (twin towers and building 7).

http://agenda911.dk/article.php?stor...ermite_tv2news

As he says, this is the LOADED GUN and not the smoking gun, and he estimates that around 10 to 100 tons of Thermite must have been present in the three buildings prior to them falling down, and that this explosive substance was the cause of the fall, thus making it a demolishion and not plane related.

Interestingly this is shown in the mainstream news of Denmark and pretty good time is given to the scientist to talk about this in the interview.

I ENCOURAGE EVERYONE TO WATCH THE VIDEO AND SPREAD THIS IMPORTANT NEWS TO EVERYONE YOU KNOW AND DONT KNOW!

-EA

no caste 04-21-2009 06:42 PM

Re: International scientists find nano-thermite in 911 rubble & dust!!!

Edward - I agree. The investigation is not complete, yet.

The explosive, sol-gel nano-thermites were developed by US government - the NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology) did not consider explosives in its hypthoses re destruction of 3 WTC buildings -

More info here: The Top Ten Connections Between NIST and nano-thermites (pdf 12pp)

peace :thumb_yello:

PS I just noticed that blastawaycas has a thread about Kevin Ryan's paper too
http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=13330

Egg 04-21-2009 06:46 PM

"What evidence have they seen to support the official conspiracy theory?"

That is mega. Many thanks for that interview - bookmarked and going into my email 'you guys have to see this'.

Edward Alexander 04-21-2009 08:11 PM

Thanks for the link.

And sorry for the double post above, I made a thread about the news broadcast itself in the News section but some mod decided to move it here instead apparently.

One of the points was not the thermite itself, but that it was in fact broadcasted on national mainstream news in Denmark and discussed seriously, I hope this means we are looking towards more openness in the mainstream media.

I myself found this news so important I finally donated so I could be able to make the initial post I did about it . Good to be back btw :)

-EA