Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE)

Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) (http://projectavalon.net/forum/index.php)
-   Project Camelot General Discussion (http://projectavalon.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Something is a brewing, HMMMM (http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=16588)

Christo888 10-13-2009 06:22 AM

Re: Something is a brewing, HMMMM

Lot's of attention rising up to alien visitation...

D-9 movie
'V' series
'Fringe' second season
http://www.hulu.com/search?query=fringe

The last event on humanity was an alien invasion right?

14 Chakras 10-13-2009 06:23 AM

What I was attempting to put forward as a potential, is that it is worth considering that there is MORE THAN ONE FACTION at the top level. They fight each other. They have very different plans for how they want things to turn out.

HOWEVER, all of the top guys are fighting amongst themselves and AGAINST humanity.

There are I'm sure factions within the top levels that are decent and white hat, but I personally don't think they really understand what needs to happen. I think those at high levels in the system are still fighting a dualistic battle, and although they are necessary some of them to help out and keep things level, I don't personally think they get the spiritual side of things so much, the consciousness shift so much, which personally I believe is the only way forward - (ie. You can't solve a problem from the same level of consciousness that created the problem in the first place).

So the point I'm getting at is that there is five different corporations that control the media and I think it would be ridiculously overly simplified to think that there is only one faction that controls them. There are multiple factions. Dark forces fight amongst each other. They are part of collective egos. They are not One on that side. There is more than one faction which is part of their weakness. They attack each other, expose each other.

All that being said, this is not something we need to overly concern ourselves with. The change that is coming, the good change, is going to come from the grass roots. People like you and me who shift our consciousness. Those who put the effort forward and make themselves ready will have their talents multiplied when the time comes. Don't limit what God / the infinite / your divine Self can do through you.

Steven 10-13-2009 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 14 Chakras (Post 177235)
...I don't personally think they get the spiritual side of things so much, the consciousness shift so much, which personally I believe is the only way forward - (ie. You can't solve a problem from the same level of consciousness that created the problem in the first place)...

...The change that is coming, the good change, is going to come from the grass roots. People like you and me who shift our consciousness. Those who put the effort forward and make themselves ready will have their talents multiplied when the time comes. Don't limit what God / the infinite / your divine Self can do through you.

There is a great danger in contemplating darkness at work. This danger is to loose the sight of this great truth you just said... Or not being able to see it even once... It seems to be the case with Mr. Maxwell. Don't make the same mistake...

Namaste, Steven

tone3jaguar 10-14-2009 01:29 AM

Update 10/13/09

Total number of mother ships parked near Earth = 922

Total number of craft parked in the mother ships = 11,334

The number of species remains static at 55. 14 new mother ships and almost 3,000 more craft since the last update a couple of days ago.

orthodoxymoron 10-14-2009 02:18 AM

I tend to think that it's important to keep your friends close...and your enemies closer. Jesus told us to love our enemies. Does this include the Dracs? I keep suggesting that everyone (human and non-human) should choose Constitutional Responsible Freedom...and play nice and fair.

I'm presently trying to understand the whole phenomenon which we are in the middle of...both the light and dark sides of it. I'm trying to think through the 'War in Heaven' and what the issues really were (and are). I'm starting to think that the whole universe is $crewed-up...and that just about everyone is at fault.

Regarding the factions: a member of the Mafia can survive a police shoot-out...only to get whacked by another gangster. Constructive Competition would be a good place to start for these rival factions. I doubt that's what they're presently doing. The rival factions should support the establishment of Consitutional Responsible Freedom in this solar system...and then go back to competing with each other...Constructively.

I'm looking for a negotiated settlement of some type...where humanity rules humanity throughout the solar system...and that benevolent non-humans live throughout the solar system as guests of humanity. That may sound arrogant...but it is actually paranoid. I presently think that the only way for humanity to be secure in this solar system is to control the solar system through self-rule...and interact with non-humans in a very open yet cautious manner. Trojan Horse scenarios keep me awake at night.

I'm doubtless repetitious...and once again I don't know the true state of affairs throughout the solar system. I can conceptualize business deals with the Dracs (and Annunaki, Sirians, etc.)...but I cannot conceptualize them ruling over humanity...even if that's what they're presently doing. That is clearly unacceptable. :nono:

TempestGarden 10-14-2009 02:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tone3jaguar (Post 177584)
Update 10/13/09

The number of species remains static at 55. 14 new mother ships and almost 3,000 more craft since the last update a couple of days ago.

Brad,

I meant to ask you awhile ago and totally forgot.... How are you getting this information? Are you channeling it?

tone3jaguar 10-14-2009 04:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TempestGarden (Post 177594)
Brad,

I meant to ask you awhile ago and totally forgot.... How are you getting this information? Are you channeling it?

No on the channeling. I can channel but I only did it once on accident and it was not a good scenario, to risky.

Pendulum dowsing using my higher self as the source of the information in combination with remote viewing. I have also been asking one of the groups up there what is going on as well through the pendulum dowsing. So, the method is divinition. I also get other dowsers that to do cold reads on the accuracy of my data every now and then to make sure that I am not corrupting it.

I asked today when the last time the Annunaki where on Earth and they told me 6 years ago. There where only 2 negative groups that used to come here. These two groups are no longer allowed here, therefore they might as well not exist. The group that is in charge of the logistics up there with the galactic fleet are called the Pasarions. They are just organizing the effort.

This lines up with the information from Clifford Stone. Remember he said they had documented 57 species? Well there are 55 good guys around Earth right now. That leaves 2 species unaccounted for, that would be the annunaki and this other group that where even more strange than them. If the negatives tried to come here now it would be the equivalent of a guy with a bb gun in a row boat comming up on a carrier fleet.

TempestGarden 10-14-2009 05:16 AM

Interesting information. I have wanted to learn how to remote view for some time but I have never really looked into it fully. I kinda always felt that it was something that I would need an "in person" mentor for.

The way you get your info had me thinking... In light of the other thread on Reptilians, have you ever tried to "ask" about the nature of these beings and what exactly they are?

Also, what sort of info have you obtained on the Annunaki? As you know, there are only about a million different theories. :lol3:

tone3jaguar 10-14-2009 06:24 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by TempestGarden (Post 177632)
Interesting information. I have wanted to learn how to remote view for some time but I have never really looked into it fully. I kinda always felt that it was something that I would need an "in person" mentor for.

The way you get your info had me thinking... In light of the other thread on Reptilians, have you ever tried to "ask" about the nature of these beings and what exactly they are?

Also, what sort of info have you obtained on the Annunaki? As you know, there are only about a million different theories. :lol3:

Well, I have zero first hand experience as far as close encounters with Annunaki. I try to keep my intuitive investigations on track for what I need to know rather than what is interesting to consider. I could really care less about the details of the Annunaki, so long as they are gone and are not comming back that is all that matters to me.

I was recently listening to David Wilcock and as usual I had the pendulum handy while listening to him as I do with anyone. He stated recently that he had gotten intel that the Annunaki where 12 foot tall reptilian humanoids. I then dowsed and this came up true. Again, it does not matter because they are not here anymore.

The other group that where negative I have a tiny bit of info on them. They where short, translucent skin, large glowing red eyes, and very strange. That is all I have on them. I am going to be meeting someone in a few weeks that has had a close encounter with one of them and also some of the good guys. I do not know what the name of this negative group is, I just know that they are gone also.

The reason they where allowed to be here for as long as they where was because the collective consciousness of the human race was manifesting them into the reality on the planet using the law of attraction. The thing to remember about things that seem evil is that they exist so that the light will have a reason to evolve. The souls on the planet are now shedding this need to learn in this harsh way which is why they are now gone.

The souls on this planet are also shedding their karma as a result of the evolution of consciousness. This frees up the ETs to make contact because they will not be interfering with the karmic lessons that we signed on to go through with. I am not saying when, where, or how this would or might happen. However, the evidence is pointing in that direction. My guess would be that you would see a surge in UFO sightings before any announcement. This surge might happen in the near future. Not making predictions, just my best guesses.

Christo888 10-14-2009 06:51 AM

How does David know this... "He stated recently that he had gotten intel that the Annunaki where 12 foot tall reptilian humanoids."

And who said they left? And who said they were all evil?

bushycat 10-14-2009 06:54 AM

There are some folks over at the share reptilian experiences thread who would benefit from contemplating this from tone3jaguar:.
BC

The reason they where allowed to be here for as long as they where was because the collective consciousness of the human race was manifesting them into the reality on the planet using the law of attraction. The thing to remember about things that seem evil is that they exist so that the light will have a reason to evolve. The souls on the planet are now shedding this need to learn in this harsh way which is why they are now gone.

The souls on this planet are also shedding their karma as a result of the evolution of consciousness. This frees up the ETs to make contact because they will not be interfering with the karmic lessons that we signed on to go through with. I am not saying when, where, or how this would or might happen. However, the evidence is pointing in that direction. My guess would be that you would see a surge in UFO sightings before any announcement. This surge might happen in the near future. Not making predictions, just my best guesses.[/QUOTE]

Spregovori 10-14-2009 07:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tone3jaguar (Post 177628)

I asked today when the last time the Annunaki where on Earth and they told me 6 years ago.

This conforms what I think Alex Collier said in one of his talks 8not sure which or when). He said that all the bad ET were told to "take a hike" by the year 2003. It is 2009 atm - 6 = 2003

Swanny 10-14-2009 08:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tone3jaguar (Post 177584)
Update 10/13/09

:band: :happybday:
Party on planet earth
It's going to be festive!
It's going to be fun!
We're having a party-- sure hope you can come!
Starts at 8 so don't be late
PS Bring a bottle
:groupwave:

:yay: :toot:

tone3jaguar 10-14-2009 01:47 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spregovori (Post 177643)
This conforms what I think Alex Collier said in one of his talks 8not sure which or when). He said that all the bad ET were told to "take a hike" by the year 2003. It is 2009 atm - 6 = 2003

I was not aware of that, all I have seen of Alex C. is the first 25 min of his PC conference presentation then I turned it off.

Spregovori 10-14-2009 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tone3jaguar (Post 177743)
I was not aware of that, all I have seen of Alex C. is the first 25 min of his PC conference presentation then I turned it off.

His words were: They have told all of the negative extraterrestrials in and on our planet, and the moon, to be out of here no later than August 12, 2003

I can not remember when he said that. He also mentioned a lot of other stuff which did not happen...or are yet to happen but just on a different dates...or according to time-line theory...the time-line changed and that is why it did not happen...

anyway...I just find it interesting since your information is that the last activity here was 6 years ago (and it is 2009 now)

tone3jaguar 10-14-2009 06:40 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Christo888 (Post 177641)
How does David know this... "He stated recently that he had gotten intel that the Annunaki where 12 foot tall reptilian humanoids."

And who said they left? And who said they were all evil?

He said that a credible inside source of his told him this.

tone3jaguar 10-14-2009 06:54 PM

Oh boy, here we go. It is more than ironic that I was just asked about channeling and then this was released. This is a channeling of an entity called SaLuSa. Seemingly adding to the pile of circumstantial evidence that is accumulating that something is about to happen.

CLICK HERE

Most notably what was said last in the channeling...

Quote:

"I am SaLuSa from Sirius, just one of millions of individuals who are members of the Galactic Federation. Along with our technology that surpasses anything you have at present, we shall speed along at an astonishing rate. It is the sheer numbers of personnel and craft that are available, that will seemingly perform miracles. We send you endless Light and Love to lift you up."

TempestGarden 10-14-2009 10:15 PM

Great post Brad.

I was not aware of that website. There are a couple of others that I visit regularly to get my fill of channeled information. I am fully aware that the information that I am reading may be completely false, because I know of the inherent dangers of channeling information. However, this website you provided here as well as the others that I often visit tend to paint more of an optimistic picture of the future. Whether this information is correct or not is irrelevant to me because it is currently serving another purpose. It is helping me to let go of the fear that I have about the future and allowing me to concentrate on the things that I want to see unfold rather than the reality that I am afraid will happen.

When you do your divination sessions, do you ever get any detailed information, like where the visitors are from? I noticed that this SaLuSa entity claims to be from Sirius. Have you received any information that a large number of entities parked in space are indeed from Sirius? Just curious.

Christo888 10-14-2009 11:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tone3jaguar (Post 177835)
He said that a credible inside source of his told him this.

Well, then I am curious if you can verify (with your higher self dowsing) this other credible source which would not agree with David's credible source!!!

Here is a sample within the content and the link from whence it came.

"... programmable life form (plf)

magneto-leviton tube shuttle tunnel - mach 2.7+

pine gap dumb - australia

terradrive

33rd degree Zion Mason

corporate-intelligence agent

cheyenne mountain d3 - deep undermountain military base

dulce, new mexico

cia
nsa
mi6

nellis air force base

180,000 grey zetan bio-robots

zetan grey
nordic annunaki
draconian reptilian

nordic annunaki - sirian - highest ranked at dulce base

allied with the draconians

electrical engineering
materials engineering
mechanical engineering

deep underground military bases in america..." ETC.,

http://www.brianlaks.com/research/2008-03-20.txt
:original:

lindabaker 10-14-2009 11:20 PM

This thread has become very interesting...I agree about the August 12, 2003 liftoff of evil energy...I remember a feeling of something heavy falling off of the back of my shoulders. I purposely noted the date, not knowing why. I don't sense any malicious energies (other than some earth people) any more...what about everyone else? Thank you for the confirmation, Tone3. This is big: we just have to realize that we are already where we want to be, consciousness wise: it just hasn't sunk in yet, and into every culture. Some more than others. It's a done deal. Now I understand David Wilcock more and more.

14 Chakras 10-14-2009 11:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lindabaker (Post 177919)
This is big: we just have to realize that we are already where we want to be, consciousness wise: it just hasn't sunk in yet, and into every culture. Some more than others. It's a done deal. Now I understand David Wilcock more and more.

Quite frankly, I think that is EXACTLY what we don't need to realize.

We are most definitely NOT there yet.

The big deception is that we don't need to change, that everything will just work out fine if we keep doing what we're doing.

Obama is part of this deception. That we can just sit back now and everything will be just fine, because the change has already happened outside of us.

We are about to evolve consciously here in a very very big way. This has most definitely not yet occured. In order to do it, we're going to have to work together and we're going to work have to work on ourselves. There's no free lunch here. This is our planet and we have to first take dominion over ourselves, then let the infinite through us take dominion over our own planet.

ET's coming to save us, Obama coming to save us, Jesus coming to save us, all the same deception. Only we can save us, each one of us. And to do that, we have to continue along the path of consciousness.

The change that is necessary is in us not outside of us..

Christo888 10-14-2009 11:32 PM

14 Chakras!!!!!:thumb_yello::thumb_yello::thumb_yello :
:thumb_yello::thumb_yello::thumb_yello::thumb_yell o:

Salusa channeling another shiny hook "Pick me, Pick me."

Definition of a 'Victim'= waiting for someone, or something, or some event to rescue you!!!!!!!!

tone3jaguar 10-14-2009 11:35 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Christo888 (Post 177917)
Well, then I am curious if you can verify this other credible source which would not agree with David's credible source!!!

Here is a sample within the content and the link from whence it came.

zetan grey
nordic annunaki
draconian reptilian

nordic annunaki - sirian - highest ranked at dulce base

Like I said earlier, it does not matter because they are not here anymore. We might as well be comparing notes on extinct dinosaurs. Who knows for sure who is right? Why does it matter logistically for any of us? I think it is more important to focus on the now. Who is here now and who will be here in the future is all that should be relevant in the moment.

Christo888 10-14-2009 11:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tone3jaguar (Post 177925)
Like I said earlier, it does not matter because they are not here anymore. We might as well be comparing notes on extinct dinosaurs. Who knows for sure who is right? Why does it matter logistically for any of us? I think it is more important to focus on the now. Who is here now and who will be here in the future is all that should be relevant in the moment.

Well, I like a lot of the stuff you present, but there is also conflicting information and yes right now is getting critical.

... So the planet is safe and the bad guys left in 2003? Have there been any kidnappings, abductions, or misc. traumatic experiences by anyone since then?

tone3jaguar 10-14-2009 11:52 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by 14 Chakras (Post 177922)
Quite frankly, I think that is EXACTLY what we don't need to realize.

We are most definitely NOT there yet.

The big deception is that we don't need to change, that everything will just work out fine if we keep doing what we're doing.

We are about to evolve consciously here in a very very big way. This has most definitely not yet occured. In order to do it, we're going to have to work together and we're going to work have to work on ourselves. There's no free lunch here. This is our planet and we have to first take dominion over ourselves, then let the infinite through us take dominion over our own planet.

ET's coming to save us, Obama coming to save us, Jesus coming to save us, all the same deception. Only we can save us, each one of us. And to do that, we have to continue along the path of consciousness.

The change that is necessary is in us not outside of us..

The evolution of consciousness has been happening for 16.4 billion years. It happens weather the participants are aware of it or not. The key is allowing it to happen and not trying to control the process or force it. We are in the process of evolving and always have been.

The only thing that is different about the evolution of consciousness now is that it is being compressed into a smaller time frame. We are well on our way and even the zombies of the world are going along for the ride. Waiting and allowing your consciousness to shift is exactly what people should be doing. The problem with many is that they do not want to allow, they want to control. These are the people that are headed for disaster.

It is not about being saved or saving ourselves either. The veils of separation are going to be lifted away at an accelerating rate. Once they are gone then there will no longer be an outside of us or inside of us frame of reference. We each have our own truth and one is not more valid than the other. We all came here for different reasons and because of this we will all have different perceptions of what is coming, why, and how to deal with it. I say just embrace the variety of differences in learned paradigms and observe them as all unique and true.

lindabaker 10-15-2009 12:02 AM

14 Chakras: You said: "Quite frankly, I think that is EXACTLY what we don't need to realize. We are most definitely NOT there yet. " As you know, we highly respect each other's opinions already. My comment was in a positive outcome thinking mode...If you and I, and others think we are there, then others will begin to realize we are there...and then so on. It's a done deal, no? I think it is accomplished, on whatever timeline or dimension you wish to call it, so it's a matter of expansion to others. Or re-cognition by others.

tone3jaguar 10-15-2009 12:08 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Christo888 (Post 177927)
Well, I like a lot of the stuff you present, but there is also conflicting information and yes right now is getting critical.

... So the planet is safe and the bad guys left in 2003? Have there been any kidnappings, abductions, or misc. traumatic experiences by anyone since then?

Thank you. There have been plenty of these types of experiences since then. Who was actually the man behind the curtain is a different question all together. Just ask The Watcher.

lindabaker 10-15-2009 12:10 AM

--

An American joke here: apologies to Tone3Jag's fabulous thread. Just had to post this after 14Chakras said "Obama is part of the deception." I mean absolutely no disrespect to Mr. Obama, as I am being highly empowered on the home front by a home weatherization program funded through his team's initiative.

Here goes:

Obama Named Country Music Entertainer of the Year
Surprise Selection Shocks Nashville

NASHVILLE (The Borowitz Report) - President Barack Obama stunned the country music world today by picking up its highest honor, Country Music Entertainer of the Year.
Mr. Obama was chosen unanimously, according to the Country Music Association, beating out such favorite as Carrie Underwood and Toby Keith.
In Nashville, country music insiders were shocked by Mr. Obama's selection, given that he has only been in office for eight months and during that time has yet to record a single country song.
But Mr. Obama was gracious in receiving the honor, saying that he was "honored and humbled" by the award before excusing himself to accept this year's Heisman Trophy.

Christo888 10-15-2009 12:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tone3jaguar (Post 177928)
The evolution of consciousness has been happening for 16.4 billion years. It happens weather the participants are aware of it or not. The key is allowing it to happen and not trying to control the process or force it. We are in the process of evolving and always have been.

The only thing that is different about the evolution of consciousness now is that it is being compressed into a smaller time frame. We are well on our way and even the zombies of the world are going along for the ride. Waiting and allowing your consciousness to shift is exactly what people should be doing. The problem with many is that they do not want to allow, they want to control. These are the people that are headed for disaster.

It is not about being saved or saving ourselves either. The veils of separation are going to be lifted away at an accelerating rate. Once they are gone then there will no longer be an outside of us or inside of us frame of reference. We each have our own truth and one is not more valid than the other. We all came here for different reasons and because of this we will all have different perceptions of what is coming, why, and how to deal with it. I say just embrace the variety of differences in learned paradigms and observe them as all unique and true.

I think I actually had a slight understanding of that last night... I suddenly looked at my hands while realizing that my body was a nucleus, but yet I could sense 360 around me for a moment. Was kinda cool! And then my dream this morning was that the world is a programmed mirage of which one must realize the 'Twin' that is overlaid as reality... until one can exercise their creative focus and direct their world as an intention of their desire (meaning not passively flowing with what life hands you).

lindabaker 10-15-2009 12:43 AM

Yes, Christo, exactly right. We shift our "dream" as we shift our intention.

14 Chakras 10-15-2009 01:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lindabaker (Post 177933)
14 Chakras: You said: "Quite frankly, I think that is EXACTLY what we don't need to realize. We are most definitely NOT there yet. " As you know, we highly respect each other's opinions already. My comment was in a positive outcome thinking mode...If you and I, and others think we are there, then others will begin to realize we are there...and then so on. It's a done deal, no? I think it is accomplished, on whatever timeline or dimension you wish to call it, so it's a matter of expansion to others. Or re-cognition by others.

Hi Linda, yes, I definitely should have started my comment out with "Linda, I love your stuff, I just want to comment on this one", and I thought of that, but I just commented on it instead.. You know I respect you and those on this forum and that's why I feel I can just go out and make a comment like that.

Everything is layered, complex.

The way I see it is:

To a certain extent, yes I think checkmate is coming for the forces of light, I do think that we are going to have a victory for planet earth and it's people's and therefore for the entire galaxy because this little experiment of so many evolutions, so many levels of consciousness, so many mixes of ET DNA, on a this speck of dust (planet earth cosmically speaking), is a microcosm of the marcocosm. The momentums we create here from one of the densest areas in the galaxy, will have profound effects throughout the collective consciousness and evolutions of the species, planets and beings throughout the rest of the galaxy.

My understanding is many of humanities evolutions here on this planet are basically souls that were part of many different ET races prior to embodying here (although there are also many whom earth has always been home), but the point is, ET races "up there" traditionally have been fighting it out, warring it out, for a very very long time. They haven't learned to get along yet.

Now down here, you have a lot of the souls that were fighting it out up there. Think of Islam vs. Judaism. You think that battle started here on planet earth? Think again.

Anyway, the point is, when we all learn to get along here, and we collectively raise our consciousness and take back control of our own world, this will help the entire galaxy shift, basically raise up the lowest (us here), and it pushes everything above it higher. We're kinda like "Atlas" except instead of the world being on our shoulders and lifting up the world, we're in part lifting up the evolutions of the frigin galaxy (and possibly beyond I might add).

Ok now I'm covering something quite off topic there.. and longish already...

what to do? I think I will follow up on the "all we have to do is sit back and it all works out" theory in another post... and summary of it: while I believe it is true that things will work out, I believe this will happen ONLY because we each will take back our own power and create enough light on this planet to protect it and raise it up. We will do that. We must Be.

Unified Serenity 10-15-2009 01:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bushycat (Post 177642)

I have heard this before and it seems to blame the one's hurt by the Reps. So are you saying that the 3yr old child who got raped and killed manifested it? That the woman who gets gang raped at a college frat party manifested it to learn a lesson in the light? Or whatever person who is targeted to be hurt, used, robbed, murdered, raped manifests that event to learn a lesson?

I think sometimes **** happens, and one has the choice of how to deal with it if they survive or if they are the one left holding the pieces when their loved one is dead. I do believe we have been told that in the end of days the love of many would grow cold and to not be found without oil in our lamps.

How about this.... there is a group that knows that systematic degradation of society, it's morals, and such increases their power and ability to be corrupt and get away with crimes beyond belief. That if they can destroy joy, love and hope that the people are weakened and will have a much harder time overcoming the darkness and it's ever seething energy. That if they can destroy our hormonal systems, make us acidic instead of having an alkaline system, and emit frequencies that block energy from flowing properly through our systems like short circuiting a battery, we are cut off from the pineal gland that fills that lamp with golden oil and connects us with our true spiritual light. That we are facing a very well thought out and executed plot to turn mankind into weak stupid sheeple. And the one's who manifested these beings are not us, but just part of the plan and they have been here a long long time executing the plan because we are but fodder in an ancient war between them and the ones who created us.

lindabaker 10-15-2009 02:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 14 Chakras (Post 177959)
Hi Linda...

The way I see it is:

To a certain extent, yes I think checkmate is coming for the forces of light, I do think that we are going to have a victory for planet earth and it's people's and therefore for the entire galaxy because this little experiment of so many evolutions, so many levels of consciousness, so many mixes of ET DNA, on a this speck of dust (planet earth cosmically speaking), is a microcosm of the marcocosm. The momentums we create here from one of the densest areas in the galaxy, will have profound effects throughout the collective consciousness and evolutions of the species, planets and beings throughout the rest of the galaxy.

My understanding is many of humanities evolutions here on this planet are basically souls that were part of many different ET races prior to embodying here (although there are also many whom earth has always been home), but the point is, ET races "up there" traditionally have been fighting it out, warring it out, for a very very long time. They haven't learned to get along yet.

Now down here, you have a lot of the souls that were fighting it out up there. Think of Islam vs. Judaism. You think that battle started here on planet earth? Think again.

Anyway, the point is, when we all learn to get along here, and we collectively raise our consciousness and take back control of our own world, this will help the entire galaxy shift, basically raise up the lowest (us here), and it pushes everything above it higher. We're kinda like "Atlas" except instead of the world being on our shoulders and lifting up the world, we're in part lifting up the evolutions of the frigin galaxy (and possibly beyond I might add).

Ok now I'm covering something quite off topic there.. and longish already...

what to do? I think I will follow up on the "all we have to do is sit back and it all works out" theory in another post... and summary of it: while I believe it is true that things will work out, I believe this will happen ONLY because we each will take back our own power and create enough light on this planet to protect it and raise it up. We will do that. We must Be.

Fourteen, I really like your analogies, especially the Atlas. What a visual! I guess we are arguing a silly point..."consciousness shift now! No, wait, later. Hmm, no, now! No, later!" But, as they say in Jamaica: "Soon Come.":wub2:

tone3jaguar 10-15-2009 02:30 AM

[quote]
Quote:

Originally Posted by Unified Serenity (Post 177961)
I have heard this before and it seems to blame the one's hurt by the Reps. So are you saying that the 3yr old child who got raped and killed manifested it? That the woman who gets gang raped at a college frat party manifested it to learn a lesson in the light? Or whatever person who is targeted to be hurt, used, robbed, murdered, raped manifests that event to learn a lesson?

People bring in Karma from past lives.

orthodoxymoron 10-15-2009 02:45 AM

I think the bad-guys are still here. We still need a solar system exorcism. Perhaps we need a universe exorcism...to exorcize an evil parallel universe which is superimposed upon our universe. This is my latest wild theory! But just 'cause it's wild...doesn't mean it isn't true! I need to clarify whether aliens are evil demonic entities...or whether they are our brothers (as the Vatican has told us).

When the Vatican publicly and enthusiastically condemns Lucifer/Satan/Caligastia...publicly and enthusiastically praises the Teachings of Jesus and the U.S. Constitution...rejects the Eucharistic Liturgy centered in blood, death, and human sacrifice...exposes and rejects the Reptilian/Grey agenda...breaks all ties with the City of London and corrupt banking and finance...uses it's accumulated wealth to end world hunger...etc, etc, etc...then I will probably conclude that the bad-guys are gone. The Devil made us do it...may be a legitimate defense for the Vatican. I don't hate them. I don't think they have been running the show. I could be wrong...of course.

Christo888 10-15-2009 02:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron (Post 177977)
I think the bad-guys are still here. We still need a solar system exorcism. Perhaps we need a universe exorcism...to exorcize an evil parallel universe which is superimposed upon our universe. This is my latest wild theory! But just 'cause it's wild...doesn't mean it isn't true! I need to clarify whether aliens are evil demonic entities...or whether they are our brothers (as the Vatican has told us).

OrthoOxy you say the coolest things!!! That explains my dream this morning... I recognized the Earth as an overlaid mirage appearing as reality, a Twin, and just before waking up I was trying to remember the mechanics of disconnecting the fake hologram!... If that makes sense?

It has been written somewhere(?) that ET's can produce Holograms at a rate of 144,000 cps, which makes an object or 'scene' appear real and can be interacted with as if it were real!:shocked:

Unified Serenity 10-15-2009 03:31 AM

[quote=tone3jaguar;177973]
Quote:

People bring in Karma from past lives.
That may be, but I think things got started somewhere to bring about all this very evil behavior. It feels like it's been a giant chess game and people are born without prior knowledge and few have understanding later of past lives. How many hear know what their past lives were and what they did to deserve whatever horrors they have faced in this life? Not feel they did bad things, but know it.

I have learned to let things go because it is baggage I just don't care to carry anymore. I don't want the responsibility of holding someone accountable for what they did to me. That being said, I think it's harder when it's happening to your child.

Spregovori 10-15-2009 07:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tone3jaguar (Post 177841)
Oh boy, here we go. It is more than ironic that I was just asked about channeling....

CLICK HERE

I am a little confused. Why would a future war criminal to be (Obama) be the one to make a disclosure? Or is something here that I do not understand? He got a Nobel peace prize which he can now justify with the additional thousands of troops to Afghanistan and about whether to bomb Iran by the end of the year. And also in the link it says " Although we have previously made contacts with your past Presidents..." Why would beings, so advanced, make contacts with the lowest of human people?

Why only the government (a legalized mafia)? My idea is for them to just "park" one of their miles long emm "transport vehicles" above some major city...in front of everyone's eyes....make a show that people will never forget... It is not like any human can hurt them?

First there would be fear
2nd there would be...denial?
3rd there would be acceptance
4th they come out and hopefully put some sense into our heads (mentoring)

(it this the order?)

Do not get me wrong...I am more than willing to welcome a positive ET....willing to participate and everything....put and end to endless guessing of all this stuff of things to come...

tone3jaguar 10-15-2009 12:51 PM

[quote]
Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spregovori (Post 178080)
I am a little confused. Why would a future war criminal to be (Obama) be the one to make a disclosure? Or is something here that I do not understand?

You assuming that Obama is actually the one making the calls. The president is just a smoke and mirrors figure head now. He is probably not such a bad guy, but has to go along with the will of the PTB or else meet the wrong end of a rifle.

Spregovori 10-15-2009 12:59 PM

[quote=tone3jaguar;178130]
Quote:

You assuming that Obama is actually the one making the calls. The president is just a smoke and mirrors figure head now. He is probably not such a bad guy, but has to go along with the will of the PTB or else meet the wrong end of a rifle.
Yes I have already heard about Obama being all sweet and cuddly on the inside...but I just do not buy that.

I have also already heard about the..hmm what was it 47 top secret levels above the president....

It is clear as the blue sky that corporations and banks are running the show...they say how it will be....and some say it is even worse that that...black projects etc...

Also..even playing along makes him the bad guy.....or has he "infiltrated the movement and it is working to free us all" ??

Also the question of...why would ET contact some low life like a politician...still remains...