Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE)

Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) (http://projectavalon.net/forum/index.php)
-   Project Avalon General Discussion (http://projectavalon.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Dystopian Cartoons (http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=21089)

3optic 03-18-2010 07:18 AM

Dystopian Cartoons
 
The following are a list of political animated cartoons that are astonishingly relevant to NWO issues. Enjoy!

The Waif of Persephone - Nick Cross (2006) (Amazing metaphor for the coruption of the environmental Movement)

Yellow Cake - Nick Cross (2009)

The Hangman - Maurice Ogden (Must Watch!)

The Hand (1965) - Jiri Trnka (Had his fingers broken by the Czech authorities for this)

Education for Death - Walt Disney (1943)

Animal Farm - George Orwell

rockdiamond 03-18-2010 10:07 AM

Re: Dystopian Cartoons
 
Awesome! -Watched em all, you have great taste, the ren + stimpy art style kinda grosses me out sometimes though, and already read animal farm.

Kristoffer 03-18-2010 10:22 AM

Re: Dystopian Cartoons
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by 3optic (Post 258983)
The following are a list of political animated cartoons that are astonishingly relevant to NWO issues. Enjoy!

The Waif of Persephone - Nick Cross (2006) (Amazing metaphor for the coruption of the environmental Movement)

Yellow Cake - Nick Cross (2009)

The Hangman - Maurice Ogden (Must Watch!)

The Hand (1965) - Jiri Trnka (Had his fingers broken by the Czech authorities for this)

Education for Death - Walt Disney (1943)

Pretty awsome one, well it speaks for itself.

Banned from american tv, mark twain

3optic 03-18-2010 05:26 PM

Re: Dystopian Cartoons
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by rockdiamond (Post 259023)
Awesome! -Watched em all, you have great taste, the ren + stimpy art style kinda grosses me out sometimes though, and already read animal farm.

Cross worked on the newer Ren & Stimpy for Spike TV. I worked on the fiirst show back in the early 90s. I did this with some friends soon after. You can see the influence.

Buy One Get One Free

Here's a show I designed the characters for for MTV. Probably more relevant to the subject matter on this forum!

Clone High

Quote:

Pretty awsome one, well it speaks for itself.

Banned from american tv, mark twain
I remember that one. It was a full length feature by Will Vinton (did the California Raisin commercials) called "The Adventures of Mark Twain".

If you liked that check out Bruce Bickford's PROMETHEUS' GARDEN

haibane 03-19-2010 12:20 PM

Re: Dystopian Cartoons
 
Those are awesome cartoons, thanks for posting 3optic : ) I've been wondering if you have some kind of a policy on subtitling your work in other languages.

3optic 03-19-2010 04:59 PM

Re: Dystopian Cartoons
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by haibane (Post 259510)
Those are awesome cartoons, thanks for posting 3optic : ) I've been wondering if you have some kind of a policy on subtitling your work in other languages.

My policy is: Wow cool! Thanks!

To be clear the only ones I have anything to do with are the Buy One Get One Free and Clone High clips in my last post. They have long since gone into programming history. If your interested in The Waif of Persephone, I could talk to Nick Cross who I'm guessing would be thrilled.


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:55 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon