Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE)

Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) (http://projectavalon.net/forum/index.php)
-   Books, Videos, Articles, etc. (http://projectavalon.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=54)
-   -   Tsarion and Origins and Oracles (http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=2077)

echo 09-15-2008 07:49 PM

Tsarion and Origins and Oracles

Origins and Oracles is a DVD set that goes over a bunch of different subjects. I believe its about 60 hours and it took about 4 weeks for me to watch it. I have to re-watch it because there is so much info there but I wanted to get any elses take on this video series. Just some of the subject matter includes:
  • Atlantis and Aliens
  • Serpent cult (non reptilians)
  • Religious and corporate symbols
  • John Dee and Macroscope
  • quarantine 'net' around the earth
  • Aliens that may be in stasis
  • The tarot and astrology/astronomy
  • Astrotheology

And a bunch of other stuff that I can't remember right now. That list is puny compared to all of the info he reviews.

empathy 09-15-2008 08:21 PM

Re: Tsarion and Origins and Oracles

Ok I would like to put in.

I have seen the whole DVD set. And it is very repetitious.

So much so that several times throughout, I found myself asking myself if I had already seen this part. And sure enough, I had, just not the same footage. He cuts together a lot of the same facts, in different orders.

Please don't think I am bashing Tsarion. I have a lot of respect for him, and I count his material with all the others, as completely essential in understanding the big picture.

I just felt that he stretched it out a bit too much in the DVD set. Although I did learn some new things, a great deal of it can already be found for free online. And to be frank, the online lectures are much more concise, in regards to relating what he knows to the "big picture"

Thank you for posting this, I don't think he has been talked about nearly enough, especially here.

singyousing 09-15-2008 09:07 PM

here are links to some tsarion material.

1. The Destruction of Atlantis
2. The Subversive Use of Sacred Symbolism in the Media (Conspiracy Con.)
3. Origins of Evil (Conspiracy Con.)
4. Future of Mankind (Granada Forum)
5. Astrotheology (Red Ice)
6. Movies and Symbolism (Red Ice)

Jordan Maxwell:

1. Sons of Gods (Bay Area Ufo Expo)
2. March 19 1995 Interview (Coast to Coast A.M.)
3. June 9 2008 Interview (Coast to Coast A.M.)
4. Occult World of Commerce
5. The End of an Age (Gnostic Media)
6. Toxic Religion

Phtha 09-16-2008 12:50 AM

Hey Congrats for getting through all that material in 4 weeks. There is a lot to go through.

I'm about half way through the DVD,s. I agree with empathy, Tsarion does reuse quite a lot of content through out the series which is not needed. Tsarion has done his research though thats for sure. He always lists his sources, so for those that want research material you will get quite a list here. Tsarion always points out that we are dealing with a phycological war first and for most, and does a good job of proving that point.

It is worth the watch, although singyousing pointed out, you really are not going to learn that much more then what is already online in his free speeches at different events.

echo 09-16-2008 01:57 AM

I agree with empathy in that he tends to reinterate way too much. I found myself fast forwarding the commentary at the end of each DVD because it was around a half hour each. So I guess I can't say I watched every minute of it. Maybe that's why so few people discuss it :roll1:

and Phtha, I used to love Groo the Wanderer

empathy 09-16-2008 02:23 AM

Also, I would like to relate. That if you have just begun your viewing of his material. And for some strange reason, have not already been through Jordan Maxwell's material as well, especially concerning astrotheology... These two men literally wrote the books on this stuff.

Phtha 09-16-2008 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by echo (Post 13925)
and Phtha, I used to love Groo the Wanderer

haha, yep best comics ever!

Antaletriangle 09-16-2008 07:07 PM

Tsarion and Maxwell do know their stuff-i certainly have the confidence in them to answer any question in their respective fields.They have alot to say and their mindsets have an ability to look at situations from different angles such as the Atlantean theory.Tsarion regards it as a city state or concept rather than a continent of peoples.

alkalurops 09-16-2008 08:47 PM

i am reading tsarion latest book astotheology , i am half way through it... it is great, i have also seen most of his dvds on you tube and also jordan maxwells research....on www.scribd.com there are some docs from tsarion to asrtotheology for free, and sometimes also his atlantis book....
i am with astrology an astronomy since the 90ī. tsarions research opens eyes! in an other thread they talked about his conection to the rosenkeuzer... i donīt care about this who is who to much...

Hugo 10-12-2008 02:22 PM

The first time I encountered the concept of genetic manipulation to the human species was on an interview with Tsarion.
I realy like the fact that when he presents his case he always aproaches the psychological aspect and he quotes Jung quite a lot which is stuff that resonates with me.
The DVD series can be very repetitive, I fell asleep a few times and haven't finished watching it yet. And I only purchased 3 volumes.

Ant0ni081 10-12-2008 02:54 PM

I think Tsarion should be given due credit. the guy has, like others, pieced together vast areas of information from countless sources.

I think for anyone who hasn't taken note of his account of earths history should make it a priority to search out his books and lectures on the many subjects listed in previous posts (DVD series is a must own in my opinion). He also give plenty of information on his points of reff so the watcher/reader can search out further information and sources, which is a must for any credible research.

:thumb_yello: I must say im a fan of M.Tsarion and will always have time to listen to what he has to say. Repeating information on these subjects is no bad thing in my eyes. Not so much to drum it into people heads as thats not what he's about. To recap on non-familiar information only serves to help those coming to the subject for the first time to understand it easier as many areas of study, as we know, inevitably intermingle and overlap to bring together the whole jigsaw puzzle.

Heres a few links to Tsarion related media

Journeys with Rebecca Talk Radio Show "State of our World Special"
http://journeyswithrebecca.com/audio_2008.htm

Jordan Maxwell & Tsarion (radio interview)
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=zPuaHzOoSIU

Taroscope Tour
http://www.taroscopes.com/

Various lectures and information via google videos
http://video.google.com/videosearch?...on&emb=0&aq=f#

theres many Tsarion works to easily find on youtube or google vids. Take a few minutes to search and absorb it all. It will only help piece together more information that has been kept from the people of the world previously.
Takecare all.

Reunite 10-12-2008 09:50 PM

I agree with all on Tsarion repeating himself on the same subject matter including David Icke's speeches. However I find through repetition in sinks down into the memory deeper and I can regurgetate the info to inform others almost word by word.

BeaTnik-BandiT 10-12-2008 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reunite (Post 48665)
I agree with all on Tsarion repeating himself on the same subject matter including David Icke's speeches. However I find through repetition in sinks down into the memory deeper and I can regurgetate the info to inform others almost word by word.

That is correct.

salute.

BeaTnik-BandiT 10-12-2008 11:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ant0ni081 (Post 48354)
I think Tsarion should be given due credit. the guy has, like others, pieced together vast areas of information from countless sources.
I must say im a fan of M.Tsarion and will always have time to listen to what he has to say.

I Agree. That guy opened my eyes on alternative history, and how official 'HIS'story was manipulated.
He connected the dots between the Egyptian and Irish civilizations, and how these were looted and plagiarized by Rome and the Vatican.

Very well researched and documented.
Tsarion along with Jordan Maxwell, deserves our recognition.

salute.