Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE)

Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) (http://projectavalon.net/forum/index.php)
-   Project Avalon General Discussion (http://projectavalon.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Bill Ryan's thread (http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=17977)

Quantum 12-12-2009 07:44 PM

Re: Bill Ryan's thread

Bill -

How do you view the relevance of suppressed Free Energy technology in the mix of Project Camelot's information disclosing mission?

If indeed you have a personal interest in the subject, how would you approach funding/releasing the tech if a practical device (example: initially a PC sized fuelless electric generator < 1000 watts) was ready to be manufactured?

Peace.

GaiaLove 12-12-2009 07:50 PM

Please maintain the integrity of this thread by refraining from using it to converse on these subjects.
This thread is the one place on the forum where everyone can ask questions regarding Camelot and Avalon and get replies.
Forcing Bill to wade through post after post of opinions, counter opinions, arguments etc is counter productive.

Govern yourselves accordingly, lest thy post be deleted

With Love
Richard

morguana 12-12-2009 08:24 PM

wow, think some of you folk need to chill in da lounge, listen to some sounds and chill............:smoke:
bou x

Lionhawk 12-12-2009 08:24 PM

Thanks! :zip:

sloper 12-12-2009 08:32 PM

Maybe somehow I have missed it, but have you ever talked about your abduction experience in more detail Bill? I know you were taken from a tent in the Himalayans. Can you tell us anymore? Or, perhaps Kerry could interview you on the subject. If you want to talk about it, I'm positive EVERYONE would love to hear more.

Seashore 12-12-2009 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bill Ryan (Post 198345)
The latest to come from Ott is that he wrote to his list that [paraphrase] he believes that we are indeed part of the other 1960s Project Camelot (as reported for a few days by Rense in August). That tells us a little about how good a researcher he is.

Bill,

This is news to me. I'm not familiar with Ott's list. Does he have a blog? Or is this information available to everyone?

I remember Rense posting the article that must have come from Burisch's camp. And I have thought that Rense thought the article was really about the Army's Project Camelot...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bill Ryan (Post 198345)
By the way, I can now answer your earlier question re the source of my information that Clif High had put a Private Investigator...

For the record, this was not my question.

Phtha 12-12-2009 08:41 PM

Hi bill,
I just finished reading the transcripts of the latest interview with the scientology whistle blower. The interview certainly opened up a new perspective on things for me that I think is well worth careful consideration. Thanks!

If what is said is true, and there really are methods of creating total recall in people 100% of the time, which I have no reason to doubt, then I would think this is some of the most important information to get out to the public. In that latest video where you were being interviewed (can't recall the name offhand), you mentioned stuff about remembering. If your unaware, you might be interested to know that Giordano Bruno (1548-1600) wrote a book titled "The Art of Remembering" Before being burned at the stake. I have not been able to find a copy of that book in english, but his other writings are quite amazing.

Kerry mentioned that she has a copies of a few books, Scientologie, and The Factors. Any way of getting these online assuming they are digital form? I've done a search of the www and nothing came up yet. (aside from 'official' scientology stuff)

Also it is my understand from the interview that Hubbard's 1950's book Dianetics explains the methods to obtain total recall, is this correct?

I've really had this nagging feeling from my heart now for sometime that I'm to suppose to remember something, but I can't for the life of me figure out what I'm suppose to do. Any help would be appreciated.

Aztar 12-12-2009 09:35 PM

GoingToFast

We got it, your very disappointed.
Can we move on or do we need to break the sexual orientation political correctness soapbox into small pieces and have a nice campfire so we can all roast marshmallows and sing Kum ba yah.

Moving right along,where were we again?
Oh ya Questions for Bill

Hey Bill

I agree I think it would be cool to have an Interview with a Mayan descendant since non Mayans keep messing up the message hehe

Ixopoborn 12-12-2009 10:08 PM

Thanks Bill for all you do to help build support for the many important tasks ahead. Opening the forum can only help hasten the process. I have attended one of your conferences which I have to say was great. I keep up with unfolding developments via the internet including the Camelot site and am beginning to achieve a rounded understanding albeit still quite shallow campared to you and Kerry. I want to deepen my understanding and play a part helping the positive changes which I am sure we all crave. What should an "experienced novice" like me do next?

carriblu 12-12-2009 11:42 PM

THE eXchanger 12-12-2009 11:46 PM

yup, in part of my last processes
i utilised rudiments-and, found 2 incidents
utilising an x-scientologist person-a friend of gnosis5
someone kind of free-zone, i think
and, i discovered 2 incidents
1- from age 17, and, one at age 32, that still had charge
and, after getting rid of them, we went clear !!!
we understand why bill, and, gnosis5, like that sort of thing !!!
it works !!!

Keep up the good work Bill and, Kerrie...
you are both doing a marvelous job !!!

namasté
susan

Derek 12-13-2009 12:27 AM

I was a really big fan of Jordan Maxwell until I saw this video http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...ent=firefox-a# which completely debunks him. I really would like to believe him but have a hard time doing so after watching this. What do you think of this video?

sloper 12-13-2009 12:30 AM

Why is everyone assuming this is true about Greer? There is no proof here. Bill says it's true but we have to check deeper before we know it for a fact. Bill is hearsay. It sure doesn't ring true to me. Why is it important that we discuss this? Because we are discussing integrity, we are trying to determine if Greer is a complete hypocrite, totally unauthentic. It's not that he may be gay, it's that he may be lying about fundamentals. But first we have to know if this is true.No?

We can't seem to get off this, so why not do some critical thinking?

Carol 12-13-2009 12:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve_A (Post 197620)
viking - Do we really care?

I agree with you Steve. Not for one minute do I accept this BS being dished out about Dr. Greer and it would not surprise me if pics and such are a set up by those who wish to discredit him. He has been involved in this for over 30 years and the Johnny come latelys have a long ways to go to when it comes to gathering the info that Greer has collected over the years. He is probably one of the most spiritual men I know of and this continuing slandering of him by members here on this forum disgusts me.

eleni 12-13-2009 01:01 AM

Just because one is gay doesn't mean they are not highly spiritual........

Derek- thanks for that link- am watching it now. Interesting.

Phtha 12-13-2009 01:04 AM

Geeze... I think its painfully obvious why those in the spot light never post on their own forums. Words get taken wayyyyy out of context. :nono:

You have made it quite clear that you've been disgusted with camelot and this forum for some time soooo.... Need I ask the obvious question?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carol (Post 198587)
. He is probably one of the most spiritual men I know of and this continuing slandering of him by members here on this forum disgusts me.

SWIFT 12-13-2009 01:08 AM

Gooday BILL & KERRY,

Q.1 Is their anychance of PC doing an update interview with Mr Richard Hoagland and Professor Farrell (2010)?:mfr_lol:

Q.2 Furthermore, Author Professor Michio Kaku and Author Mr Richard Phillips of "Second Ship " (2009) for 2010?:mfr_lol:

Q.3 Bill do you think ETs are abducting humans for resources or is it a coverstory for mind control operations instead by big brother ?:shocked:

Cheers:thumb_yello:
SWIFTY

Karen 12-13-2009 01:18 AM

I see some of you continue to detract from the purpose of this thread.

It was said your posts of this nature will be deleted.

Quote:

Originally Posted by GaiaLove (Post 198482)
Please maintain the integrity of this thread by refraining from using it to converse on these subjects.
This thread is the one place on the forum where everyone can ask questions regarding Camelot and Avalon and get replies.
Forcing Bill to wade through post after post of opinions, counter opinions, arguments etc is counter productive.

Govern yourselves accordingly, lest thy post be deleted

With Love
Richard

Karen 12-13-2009 01:20 AM

I cant' keep up with the forum anymore - where did the gay discussion start? Can someone give me a link and I'll start moving those posts to a new thread.

Aztar 12-13-2009 01:26 AM

How about an Interview with Nassim Haramein?
I don't think he can be classified as a whistle blower but he is looking into some interesting Physics.
He just received an award for best physics paper.

The Schwarzschild Proton
http://www.theresonanceproject.org/b...per_award.html

Besides I'm pretty sure he is an Alien

franciejones 12-13-2009 02:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Seashore (Post 195320)
Thanks, Bill.

I have a concern about the mission of Camelot witness Dr Bill Deagle being undermined by his critics.

Specifically I am referring to the fact that evidently Clif High of Half Past Human has said publicly that Dr Bill is a paid CIA agent. My understanding is that Clif bases this opinion on the fact that Dr Bill is a "non-starter" in Clif's data gathering which means that he does not resonate OR simply put, he is lying. This is what I've seen posted on a thread here at Avalon.

Can you address this at all? Is Clif High's technology and interpretation credible in your opinion?

Seashore....I remember this conversation on a thread and I was the one who responded. Clif never said he was a paid CIA agent. He said Deagle was a nonstarter..to say I am upset that you made the wrong claim is quite the understatement. And I am checking to find out if Clif EVER had a PI check out Deagle which I am quite sure is more false information posted here. I will report back as soon as I get an answer

Mod Edit: Please don't jijack this thread - post a link here to a new thread that you start or post it back to the old one and post your answer this. This is questions for Bill to answer - only please.

orthodoxymoron 12-13-2009 02:30 AM

Just a big thank-you to Bill and Kerry for choosing to take a very rocky road less traveled...and for opening dozens of cans of worms. You are helping to save the world...big time. Namaste. :thumb_yello:

SWIFT 12-13-2009 03:05 AM

Hi folks,

Lets keep this thread for asking Bill questions :mfr_lol:on a mature level not personnal attacks on sexuality:sleep_1: it not good Karma!

Peace
SWIFTY:thumb_yello:

Gnosis5 12-13-2009 04:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eXchanger (Post 198568)
yup, in part of my last processes
i utilised rudiments-and, found 2 incidents
utilising an x-scientologist person-a friend of gnosis5
someone kind of free-zone, i think
and, i discovered 2 incidents
1- from age 17, and, one at age 32, that still had charge
and, after getting rid of them, we went clear !!!
we understand why bill, and, gnosis5, like that sort of thing !!!
it works !!!

Keep up the good work Bill and, Kerrie...
you are both doing a marvelous job !!!

namasté
susan

Boy, does it ever work! I went from burned out middle age ex-businesswoman, failed one marriage and wondering how much longer I should live -- to a Walker between Worlds, gearing up for a second business venture. Started some lighthearted channeling (pals only, no strangers) and meeting ETs (see thread about between lives abductions), including someone represented to be from Galactic Federation (do not ask me, I just report what I see), and am now more and more helping others clear themselves.

I do not think I am officially CLEAR yet -- am still looking deep into my history as a spiritual being. Last session was my shortest ever: 11 minutes ($6!) -- also one of my best sessions.

I think many of the more vocal auditors in the Freezone are highly protective of their vested interests and rather self-important, but there are a few really good clearing practitioners, both in and out of the Freezone. Caveat Emptor.

My clearing practitioner publishes all of his clearing technology and only charges for his time. It is the most straighforward route to CLEAR (equivalent to ancient Bodhisattva or Bodhicitta, perhaps the Nirvana as Buddha delivered it himself).

Thank you Buddha for sitting under that Bodhi tree and then telling others about it and helping others to see what you saw and experience what you experienced. Thank you Maittreya for giving us a way to stay connected with our Native State and Sovereign Unpotentiated Potential nature.

It has come to my recent attention that the Galactic Federation, much concerned about resolving old fixed dualities may have some clearing technology that is even more sublime than what I have. I am researching it now...

best,
Gnosis

Gnosis5 12-13-2009 04:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by THEWATCHER (Post 198437)
An earlier post by NoCaste mentioned how whistleblowers should approach the Camelot team and be heard, among the mass of other comms they get. Thats not easy, I have been kicking my heels here for over a year and without sounding big headed, am not exactly an unknown name in that field or even Ufo research. Newcomers would perhaps find it difficult to catch Bill or Kerry's ear or eye. I think they have a comfortable 'family' of individuals they regularly call upon for confs and interviews, these being Deagle, Wilcock, Delicardo, Deacon, Peterson, etc etc. Its like a little closed shop with these same individuals. I personally would not bother trying to be heard above the kerfuffle of these 'family' members. Just an observation:original:

I can identify with that, although they do bring new people in occasionally. Perhaps it is a good idea for Bill and Kerrie to publish a protocol for want to be whistleblowers.

I am not a whistleblower -- I simply go into the space and minds of Black Ops, ETs, Cabal, etc. -- I trust my own first hand looking and knowing more than second hand. On top of that I remove negative energies from these spaces with more leverage than the 3D whistleblowers exhibit.

Thanks to all the whistleblowers for they operate from where they can operate and they speak to people who would find me too unreal.

Thus I publish here and on other appropriate forums and no one bothers me because I do not bother to show any proofs and thus can always be dashed off as a rabble rouser or nutz. Wish everyone would just go and learn to do their own looking and then report back here with what they saw themselves. Kidz, do not do this at home alone :-)

Time for some of us to take off the training wheels.

Seashore 12-13-2009 04:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by franciejones (Post 198643)
Seashore....I remember this conversation on a thread and I was the one who responded. Clif never said he was a paid CIA agent. He said Deagle was a nonstarter..to say I am upset that you made the wrong claim is quite the understatement. And I am checking to find out if Clif EVER had a PI check out Deagle which I am quite sure is more false information posted here. I will report back as soon as I get an answer

The discussion took place on the "bill deagle interview 09" thread. Here is the quote regarding Clif High and paid CIA agent:

Quote:

Originally Posted by TruthWillSetUFree (Post 188905)
As I continue to seek discernment with the whistleblowers, Bill Deagle, IMO, is not a credible source, for me.

I had also heard he is a paid CIA disinfo agent from Clif High, who again, IMO is more credible. The fact that he is changing his tune now not being so doom and gloom means they gave him a new script to follow. You cant be doom and gloom your entire history then change with one interview.

The most telling thing was when he went after Jane Burgermeister in such a heinous way just proves he isn't who he says he is.

If I want fiction, I will go watch a movie, not put Bill Deagle in my brain or my auric field.

By their fruits you shall know them.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Seashore (Post 189393)
I'm not as familiar with Clif High as I am other sources.

What does he state as his rationale for his opinion about Dr Bill?

franciejones,

You answered my question about the rationale.

Phtha 12-13-2009 04:37 AM

I've put the Dane Tops interview up on youtube in audio format with a pc generated voice program for those that would rather listen to it then read it on a monitor.

Bill, if you have a problem with this for any reason let me know and I'll take er down asap.

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_lis...01A272033C0B56

One thing I have to say about the content matter aside from what I already mentioned is that the whole part about the children sure is bizarre... I dunno why people put up with that for so long as it would have been impossible not to know how manipulated they were.

1love 12-13-2009 04:37 AM

Bill, I know that David Wilcock did a presentation mentioning the pineal gland in the brain and how there was much symbolism of it in antiquity but have you read The Spirit Molecule by Dr. Rich Strassmen? He's one of the only researchers to experiment with DMT (the spirit molecule) on people which he believes is released by the pineal gland. Interestingly enough, many of the volunteers experienced ET presence in the short lasting, fleeing, psychooactive drug that may be the same chemical released in your brain in deep sleep or REM cycles. More importantly it is in the position of the seventh chakra. The website is here for anyone who wants to check it out. http://thespiritmolecule.com/..... Sorry to anyone if I am preaching to the choir... Just trying to help!:lightsabre:

DawnJah 12-13-2009 04:49 AM

Sounds like Frequency control tactics

DawnJah 12-13-2009 04:54 AM

Very Cool Trailer on DMT......The number scan embedded in the opening was a great effect!

And The People interviewed were from academia and artists......The Rabbi said,"DMT is the entering and existing of the Soul in the Body."

eagle02 12-13-2009 05:39 AM

Question for Bill
It is concerning a need for a referral.
The person is a friend who has abilities and needs someone to counsel concerning the ability to travel and communicate during REM sleep.
There are similarities to things that David Wikcock has said in his interviews
with you and Kerry.
I have EMailed but I feel it has an urgency to post here.
This was what alarmed me because of extended military exposure from very young age
He has been approached by an ET with an open offer to contact them...
i can be reached through EMail
Thankyou for what you and kerry do.

halebox 12-13-2009 07:02 AM

We are all powerful infinite souls

Barron 12-13-2009 07:05 AM

Hi Bill

I agree with your previous comments about Nesara. It would seem to me to be an invention of the cabal to disempower the "lightworkers" who are still waiting for St Germaine to manifest all those gold bars and take away everyone's money worries!

However, i was interested also to know why you lumped the Ashtar Command into the same pile of manure as Nesara? Thanking you in advance Bill.

Namaste
Barron

Aztar 12-13-2009 08:08 AM

"Conan what is best in life?"

Conan "To crush your enemies, see them driven before you... and to hear the lamentation of their women!"

Gnosis5 12-13-2009 08:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aztar (Post 198744)
Yup

"Conan what is best in life?"

Conan "To crush your enemies, see them driven before you... and to hear the lamentation of their women!"

AND: Do you want to live forever!!

100thmonkey 12-13-2009 09:00 AM

Hello Bill and Kerry, thanks for your tireless work. It is infinitely appreciated. :thumb_yello:

Firstly, I'd love to see you guys interview Charles Hall (if he's still around?)
He seems to be the best one to describe the Tall Whites, who keep coming up, and apparently have a fair sized part in ET interactions with the US government. He really is a whistleblower, having interacted personally with them in his job in the US airforce and resisting the pressure to stay silent about it.

Secondly, seeing as you were saying you don't have a really good summary of Henry Deacon's information in one place, I was thinking maybe you could release the original interview you have of him?

The first interview you released of Henry Deacon was actually a transcript of a video interview.
The video itself was understandably withheld at the time because of anonymity issues, but now that we all know his face and identity it couldn't do any harm to release it on to youtube, etc, and would provide new platform for the info.

Maybe even a directors cut...?!:original:

Third, I liked the little clip you made of Stephen Basset at the Barcelona conference. I realised that such little snippets of short summarised info could be a good way to get some info out there to a wider audience.
The average civilian may be intimidated by a 2 hour youtube clip on a subject they already consider far out, but little summarised shorts may be more accessible.

Not to suggest you make shorter videos, but alongside the in depth versions could be shorter clips aimed at our modern attention deficited audience...?

Anyway,
thanks,
seeya.

Bill Ryan 12-13-2009 09:46 AM

Hi, All:

Wow... a lot of activity. Over 30,000 views on this thread in a few days... people, you are in the public eye here. Dress up smart!

For that reason you and we all need to be careful with what we say. One thing I want to point out is that a few of my replies have been missed or misunderstood. That's EASY to do in a long post (as in one of mine containing multiple answers). But every word I write is carefully thought out (which is kinda how I work) - and has a reason why it's there.

Several immediate corrections - and more below:

* The subtle points I mentioned about the importance of the several major Greer changes since 2001 - all taken together to generate a major question (the answer to which, in my view and that of many others, is clear) haven't been commented on by anyone as far as I can see.

That doesn't mean they've not been read, but I did wonder! It's NOT about homophobia. [And yes, we had this corroborated from an inside source who knew someone who was "involved". That's how we found out all this.]

* I found and cited the source of the Clif High/Deagle question (Clif's own e-mail to me).

* The posted Anunnaki picture is not correct. I was careful to say NOT the snake. This is important, because this is how accidental and well-meaning disinfo gets started. 30,000 people may have seen that image, and it's the wrong one.

It's the last image of the James Earl Jones human face BEFORE it morphs, where the chin is being extended. The actual appearance is slightly more extended than even that. And (don't get this wrong either!) it's NOT the skin color. Just the chin.

I don't know if they are shapeshifters or not. This is a confusing issue. Some of them may be (but this is an unconfirmed personal opinion). I've not got a clear answer from our source, who has met with them in person.

I'll say that again. He has met with them physically in the flesh, in real time, as recently as a few weeks ago. They are still around and are VERY active in world affairs. Understanding this properly is one of Camelot's key goals. David Wilcock is also very involved in this (c.f. his most recent Coast to Coast interview) but he has come away with slightly different impressions. We need more information.

Note carefully - and this is as interesting as it gets: it's important to get this issue right and to handle it sensitively. They don't like being messed with. I'm serious. It's a risk even talking about it.

Kerry and I first mentioned this information to someone in one video interview [of us] a couple of months ago, with a detailed description. Two days later, the interviewer's tapes and computer were burgled under highly strange circumstances that have never been explained. It was not a normal burglary. The interview was lost and so was never published.

The AI surveillance they use enables anything that happens concerning them to be tracked remotely in real time with no physical cause-and-effect going on. I revealed the information again in my Freedom Central interview (in some depth) - and again here. I am holding on to my hat. :)

Link to Freedom Central interview:

http://projectcamelot.org/Bill_Ryan_...om_Central.mp3

* Re information tracking, I'm not sure what the best solution is for this... it might be (mods?) that my responses-only can be archived on an ongoing basis on a locked separate thread (as well as remaining here). Ideas welcome.

I can see this thread growing to monstrous proportions (if I can keep this up every day!) and so it's going to get more and more difficult with questions being asked which have already been answered - and responses to answers which have been missed or misread with all the good intentions in the world.

No criticism is intended to anyone here... I know it's REALLY difficult to read and digest long and detailed posts. The overwhelm of detailed information is endemic on the Camelot site itself, on the internet everywhere, and also on this thread as it grows.

So let's read and write carefully - as best I know I am answering every question (please re-post if not). More answers in a separate post below within an hour or two.

linkes 12-13-2009 10:01 AM

Hi Bill

I would really really like to know why you an kerry have not interviewed Stewart Swerdlow?

I know he is on you interview list I saw on your website for future requests.

Iam stumped as to why you haven’t interviewed him or even Janet his wife, of all the people you have interviewed to me he would seem just as much a candidate maybe even more so.

Could it be maybe that some of what he shares contradicts the information of some of your whistleblowers that you have interviewed?

This is just a thought so in order to clear up all speculation I and a few Stewarts peeps would love to know why why why ?

Peace
Lindsay

Gnosis5 12-13-2009 10:25 AM

RE Annunaki,

What we saw when we started our MANKIND Project was first a Satrap (Frequently Persian names show up in 4-D), then above him a council group of Annunaki (tall, thin, did not see faces clearly -- they stated they were keepers of the lost tech -- seem to be hyperversals). The group was helped with the traumatic incident they were sitting in and they felt more true to their original purpose(s). If I recall correctly their traumatic incident was about something that happened to them when they were larvae and I was being a big bad nasty genie, lol. All is forgiven :-)

Shortly after this a group of about 7 Arcturians (hooked on some liquid spice(s)) were sent to handle me. I did some more clearing work and then helped them with their traumatic incident. As a result this particular group lost their addiction to the spice (does anyone just love cinnamon, lol). While I was on their ship I saw a reproductive cycle that involved larvae to pupae to a Birdman type being.

I do not know who these Birdman beings are, whether they are the arcturians or some genetic experiment (however I do have a future self hanging around who is a Birdman just like the newborn infant I saw). I am not 100% that they were arcturians, partly because I thought Arcturians were good guys, but it really was not an intellligence gathering session, more a clearing session so I guess that was not really signficant. I did see them enough to feel who they were as beings and that was all that was needed to process them.

The being(s) we next saw controlling them was a crystalline being (I saw only one and he was the one who I had karmic issues with). I got that this being lives in or around Rigel, but that really was not important data for our purposes. I assume there are more of his kind around. He likes to wear a rubber suit and because of a traumatic incident he was stuck in where the crystal he had been trapped in was shattered to fragments (my BAD!).

We then proceeded to look and see who is or was controlling him and I saw how before I had traumatized him he had been pushed into this universe by another being.

We went back a bit further but I do not now recall what else came up.

Suffice to say all beings involved, including myself are more free to express who they really are and no longer so susceptible to being controlled.

We decided to take a step back and re-assess our strategy while I do more clearing work. Clearing helps to keep me teflon-coated whenever I decide to dip my toe into the Stream of Llife.

Anyone can do what we are doing, but I am not sure it is the best strategy. It was good for me to clear out some personal Karmic Prior Cause, especially if I am going to continue to pursue our Mankind Project.

I also have attention on what in Childhoods End are called OVERMINDS which sound to me like larger scale morphic field entities.

At this point, like Archimedes, I am looking for the right place to stand, the best footing to create the greatest amount of leverage.

Since I have a lot of Karmic Prior Cause -- or else I would not be here -- simply clearing my own sins against beings in this sector of the universe should lighten this place up that much more.

The more one clears their karmic prior cause the higher their courage level -- no fear, no control. Heck, if I lose my body now I will only become more all knowing and powerful. That is why they do not outright kill us, imho.

Also, the more one clears oneself and starts using their new abilities to help the planet, the more one is going to see themselves in some very strange costumes and beingnesses. Truth is stranger than fiction.

How true the details are is not as important as what impact did we make on these beings and on helping resolve the enmities on this planet.

Shortly after all this occurred we were contacted by someone who seems to be on a Galactic Federation ship. Well, that is another bright chapter...

best,
Gnosis

Bill Ryan 12-13-2009 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spregovori (Post 198396)
Bill/Mr. Ryan, during the Brussels and LA Conference...the live stream chat was...filled with utter nonsense and disrespect towards PC, speakers and there were also direct and very improper things said regarding you and Kerry.

I do not know why was that allowed but I think the next time the chat should be either monitored or turned off.

and

Would it be possible for Dane Tops to describe in great detail all the positive techniques? Step by step instructions on how to do it? He said the original founder (Hubbard) always intended for people to know and learn them - so why not do it? I know he recommended the original Dianetics as a start but still...the book is rather old...and an update seems a logical thing to do. The things he talked about (I read the transcript) are very interesting.... Letting the general public know (via internet) how to implement this techniques could prove a crushing blow to the "bad people".

and

Do you read Mr. Fulfords blog posts? Any thoughts?

1) Thanks, and we're aware of this. We don't like Ustream, and probably won't use it again. The chat function will be disabled if we do.

2) Fully agreed. I'm in regular touch with Dane Tops and a further interview is absolutely on the cards (about the techniques).

3) Fulford: I listen to him on Rense every month. He's well-meaning and has a big heart but I'm not personally convinced that all his information is reliable.

One obvious example is his recent visit by Leo Zagami, representing the Black Pope. I promise you that the Black Pope would not choose Benjamin Fulford as his instrument of choice for revealing critical information to the world. (He'd not choose us, either.)

As for Zagami, he phoned Kerry a few months ago telling her that he was being tortured. No joke.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daft Ada (Post 198418)
Bill I listened to the Rayelan Allan interview. It's only an 18 minute sample and they tell you to hear the rest you have to become a member and pay.

Apologies: I'd not known this. I added a note to the Camelot site, and have asked Rayelan if we can stream it from our server.

Quote:

Originally Posted by THEWATCHER (Post 198437)
An earlier post by NoCaste mentioned how whistleblowers should approach the Camelot team and be heard, among the mass of other comms they get. Thats not easy, I have been kicking my heels here for over a year and without sounding big headed, am not exactly an unknown name in that field or even Ufo research. Newcomers would perhaps find it difficult to catch Bill or Kerry's ear or eye. I think they have a comfortable 'family' of individuals they regularly call upon for confs and interviews, these being Deagle, Wilcock, Delicardo, Deacon, Peterson, etc etc. Its like a little closed shop with these same individuals. I personally would not bother trying to be heard above the kerfuffle of these 'family' members. Just an observation:original:

Dear Barry: on 8 July 2008, you wrote us this message:

Quote:

Hi Bill, I regret to have to inform you that due to recent events i am now not permitted to give any interviews whatsoever, no media coverage of any sort is allowed. I am not allowed to discuss any of my past openly. I thank you both and Project Camelot for your interest and support and wish you continued success. All the best, Barry
Quote:

Originally Posted by TheChosen (Post 198439)
1) What are the real reasons for the CERN accelerator? From my own astral experiences I've seen CERN to be a major black ops research center (Any insider information on what goes on in there?)

2) Have you by any chance heard about connections between the hyperdimensional AI and a guy named Hubert Dreyfus or the RAND corporation .. or perhaps connections between the AI and CERN

3) Latest info is that the vaccine is actually intended to do DNA mutation much like the movie Legend turning people into a Zombie like state (could be on etheric/astral level if not physical).. it came from Astralwalker in his topic.

1) Henry Deacon/Arthur Neumann told us that nothing was being done in CERN that hadn't been done in US military experiments as long as 20 years ago. He assured us it was not an issue and that everything was hyped. I believed him.

2) No - will check it out. Thanks.

3) This is very contentious here: but I personally would not believe everything that Astralwalker claims. Some of his information is valid and interesting, some less so. As any member of this forum, he of course has a right to his opinions. But that does not make them correct.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flying Pyramid (Post 198460)
I have tried to contact you several times through various means,

Please do try again with an email with subject line FROM FLYING PYRAMID. :)

We sincerely apologize to everyone and anyone who has tried to contact us with personally important information. It's sometimes nearly impossible to keep up with correspondence, and it's a major problem.

I can tell one amusing story here (with a happy ending - I hope). We totally missed one e-mail from someone who was a major whistleblower. We were traveling at the time and had a huge backlog. I only found it much later accidentally while searching for something else.

It was from a physicist who had worked for Majestic, with Hughes and Martin Marietta on antigravity, had seen ET bodies, knew about crashes pre-Roswell, and knew all about the bases on the moon (and more) - and he said he wanted to talk. And we both MISSED it. We're back in touch with this man - but still haven't done an interview.

More later - have to go to attend to something. I'll be back within several hours if possible. Cheers, B