Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE)

Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) (http://projectavalon.net/forum/index.php)
-   Healing (http://projectavalon.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=126)
-   -   Is it dangerous to be intimate with an h1n1 flushot victim (http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=21087)

halebox 03-18-2010 03:59 AM

Is it dangerous to be intimate with an h1n1 flushot victim

I recently started dating a woman who I just found out she took the h1n1 vaccine. I give her colloidal silver that I take all the time maybe this helps who knows? Am I at risk?

NancyV 03-18-2010 05:43 AM

Re: Is it dangerous to be intimate with an h1n1 flushot victim

I would suggest that even if there is some slight risk you simply not accept the risk. In this case it should be fairly easy to apply mind over matter if you are not too brainwashed into believing that you might get sick from being around her. Some things are a lot more difficult to have control over when we have been brainwashed into certain beliefs our entire life.

Also remember that many people got the virus and the symptoms were fairly mild in most of them, so it never did become the scary pandemic they were trying to make us believe it was, so even if you get "swine flu" you would most likely not be sick for long.

How nice of you to try to help her overcome any possible side effects of the vaccination with colloidal silver. I hope you enjoy your relationship with her!

Nancy :)

aloha 03-18-2010 10:08 AM

http://img38.imagefra.me/img/img38/2...jm_d6aa0dd.jpg
"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it.
Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing." - H.K.

ellie 03-18-2010 10:15 AM

NO.

mudra 03-18-2010 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by halebox (Post 258913)
I recently started dating a woman who I just found out she took the h1n1 vaccine. I give her colloidal silver that I take all the time maybe this helps who knows? Am I at risk?

You 'll find lots of infos on H1N1 here:
http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=17068

Love Always
mudra

no caste 03-18-2010 10:21 AM

I think you should leave her. You never know. (My number is XXX-XXX-XXXX.) :thumb_yello:

burgundia 03-18-2010 10:31 AM

I do not think it could cause any risk...

Kulapops 03-18-2010 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by no caste (Post 259030)
I think you should leave her. You never know. (My number is XXX-XXX-XXXX.) :thumb_yello:

:lmao:

You too funny no_caste... as if your present of cakes was gift enough?!

Thanks for making me laugh this morning.

As for the OP... no.. we worried enough about swine flu and the 'evil' contents of the vaccine. How many got the vaccine ? How many of those are dead now (like all the info implied it was going to kill us all slowly?)

There's another reality here... the possibility that the h1n1 vaccine is not as healthy perhaps as a walk in the sun...but not as deadly as a night in a zombie filled supermarket. I think you will certainly be ok for 'fraternising' with H1N1 vaccinnees.

However, you may want to get to the bottom as to why she felt the need to get a shot from her government in the first place :original:

Peace and happiness.

If she's the one... you a lucky guy.

K

aloha 03-18-2010 03:01 PM

waitinginthewings 03-18-2010 03:18 PM

From what I remember when the shots were first available, I read that we should stay away from people who received the vaccine for about 3 weeks. Reason being that they might develop the flu from receiving the vaccine & would be contagious to others.

So if she had the vaccine some months ago, you will be in the "all clear" zone.

Hope this makes you feel better.

Kulapops 03-18-2010 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by waitinginthewings (Post 259122)
From what I remember when the shots were first available, I read that we should stay away from people who received the vaccine for about 3 weeks. Reason being that they might develop the flu from receiving the vaccine & would be contagious to others.

So if she had the vaccine some months ago, you will be in the "all clear" zone.

Hope this makes you feel better.

Fair point ... watinginthewings. I must admit I had not considered this, as I just assumed this was about a person who got vaccinated at the time of the flu (months ago) and was relating to whether the poisons in them would be contaminatory.

So yes, more of a concern if they have had the vaccine recently. We certainly didn't seem to get the secondary pandemic that people spoke of though, those vaccinated infecting those not, so maybe even that (recent vaccination) is minimal risk.

Best wishes,

K

halebox 03-18-2010 04:51 PM

I believe it was months ago that she got the shot.

waitinginthewings 03-18-2010 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by halebox (Post 259151)
I believe it was months ago that she got the shot.

So you will be fine.
Enjoy your new relationship
Love is in the air:lol3: