Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE)

Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) (http://projectavalon.net/forum/index.php)
-   Canada (http://projectavalon.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Network for Toronto, Canada (http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=429)

Ekco 09-07-2008 08:14 AM

Network for Toronto, Canada
 
Hi everyone!

Anyone from Toronto Canada? As a city very close to the borders, I believe people in TO should start to work together as well. I hope we have people here that are awake to what's about to come.

Good luck to everyone!!

Myplanet2 09-07-2008 12:55 PM

Re: Network for Toronto, Canada
 
Hi Ekco.

I've seen a few people from the general vicinity post. Looks like Toronto, Mississauga, Kitchener-Waterloo-Cambridge-Guelph, Georgian Bay, North Bay.

More will find us and We'll be able to start to plan some area strategies, and contingencies. Mutual support might make all the difference over the coming transition.

MP2

Maltese Falcon 09-07-2008 05:41 PM

Re: Network for Toronto, Canada
 
Hello Folks,

You have one more guy on board in the GTA. I'm from Brampton and glad to have joined the Project Avalon forum.

Cheers
The Maltese Falcon

Ekco 09-07-2008 06:26 PM

Re: Network for Toronto, Canada
 
Great to hear from you guys. Lets try to get this list growing so we can start to plan something soon.

Welcome aboard guys!

Myplanet2 09-07-2008 07:02 PM

Re: Network for Toronto, Canada
 
I think things will get more organized as the forum hits it's stride.

The moderators are going to have to start to combine threads at some point, I figure. '

I already see several threads where people are trying to join up, and even whole separate forums. Canada and regions within are spread across several locations right now.

We'll get it together and organized into workable, less chaotic form.

We're probably up over a dozen Canadians by now, and growing fast.

Myplanet2 09-07-2008 07:05 PM

Re: Network for Toronto, Canada
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Maltese Falcon (Post 1518)
Hello Folks,

You have one more guy on board in the GTA. I'm from Brampton and glad to have joined the Project Avalon forum.

Cheers
The Maltese Falcon

Hi Falcon.

Brampton, eh? On George Green's No More Hoax's site, he's got a link to "meet ups" under the category of Handbook For The New Paradigm. One of the Canadian participants in Meet Ups was from Brampton.

ISIS 09-08-2008 02:24 AM

Re: Network for Toronto, Canada
 
Hello from MarkhamI also have many like minded people around me and as far West in Hamilton.I'm going to get them all to check out this wonderful new site of Bill & Kerry..which in my opinion is going to be a life saver for many people.I think it would be a great idea to be able to get our thoughts togetherand see about getting some of this info out to general public (family/friends etc)Great knowing that your there....welcomeISIS

kopenhagen 09-08-2008 03:41 AM

Re: Network for Toronto, Canada
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ekco (Post 1156)
Hi everyone!

Anyone from Toronto Canada? As a city very close to the borders, I believe people in TO should start to work together as well. I hope we have people here that are awake to what's about to come.

Good luck to everyone!!

I'm in Toronto GTA too, what plan you have in head?
food shortage?
war?
planet X?

just curious what to expect ?
should we get together to discuss before planning anything?

Maltese Falcon 09-09-2008 05:28 AM

Re: Network for Toronto, Canada
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Myplanet2 (Post 1628)
Hi Falcon.

Brampton, eh? On George Green's No More Hoax's site, he's got a link to "meet ups" under the category of Handbook For The New Paradigm. One of the Canadian participants in Meet Ups was from Brampton.

http://maltese-falcon.dyndns.org/Forum/Alien1.gifMyplanet2,

Thanks for the info. Much appreciated. As the number of people from the GTA grow in this forum, I think we should start organizing localized meetings. Even if it's once a month for now. What do you think? Getting together for a coffee or something would be enough for now. In my opinion, we should start this ASAP. Everyone's opinion on this count. We have to be united if we're to make it through the rough times ahead.

"ALL FOR ONE AND ONE FOR ALL"

Cheers
Maltese Falcon

Myplanet2 09-09-2008 12:30 PM

Re: Network for Toronto, Canada
 
It would be nice to meet and get to know one another. I'm in Kitchener, about an hour out of TO. Looks like there are a few of us in reasonable proximity.

whereareyougoing 09-09-2008 02:28 PM

Re: Network for Toronto, Canada
 
I am from Mississauga ... I would be totally on board for a meeting at some point to share ideas. I have been quietly researching the illuminati and the alien question for 18 months, trying to give subtle nudges to others around me to check some of it out ... most are not too open. Anyways, it's great to know that there are others right in the same neighbourhood that are doing the same work.

Where and when? I say we meet in Mississauga or Brampton at a coffee shop ... it's in the middle of Cambridge, Hamilton and Toronto.

THE eXchanger 09-09-2008 03:04 PM

Re: Network for Toronto, Canada
 
i am from mississauga,
and, have been doing indepth research
on the creation of a City of Light

i am susan
aka the eXchanger

kopenhagen 09-10-2008 03:31 AM

Re: Network for Toronto, Canada
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ekco (Post 1580)
Great to hear from you guys. Lets try to get this list growing so we can start to plan something soon.

Welcome aboard guys!


what do you plan?
will Canada be safe in case of catalysm? come on

Maltese Falcon 09-10-2008 05:19 AM

Re: Network for Toronto, Canada
 
Hi Ekco & All,

How soon do you think we can setup a meeting? Even if it's a handful of people for now. :gathering: I think that a Timmys along Hwy 10 (Hurontario) would be a start. Once we establish a first meeting, we can always move around and hold monthly meetings in other cities to make it fair on everybody. A Sunday afternoon would probably be the best bet for everyone.

Cheers


The Maltese Falcon

Deb 09-10-2008 03:48 PM

Re: Network for Toronto, Canada
 
Great to see a network of locals here!

From Brampton Ontario myself.

Maltese Falcon 09-11-2008 03:53 AM

Re: Network for Toronto, Canada
 
Hey Deb,

:welcomeani: aboard!

I sure hope to see you in our first meeting. Just waiting for feedback from all others on this network. I was about to propose a meeting this coming Sunday Aug 14th. How many are up for it?

Cheers

The Maltese Falcon

Atk1d 09-11-2008 04:50 AM

Re: Network for Toronto, Canada
 
Cheers from the Niagara Area, been trying to find like minded people for awhile,but most just wanna bring a whole bag of religion with them, other than the meek shall inherit the earth, count me as being Meek.

Anyway will keep eye on this thread, and will try to make some of the gatherings...

all the best

Ekco 09-11-2008 09:38 AM

Re: Network for Toronto, Canada
 
It is great to see locals coming together. Welcome to everyone! I wanted to host a meeting for everyone interested in the southern Ontario. I work at the Renaissance Toronto Downtown and I am able to book a meeting room for all of us :)

First thing I want to do is get a list of people attending so that I can book a meeting space to accommodate the group. I was thinking Sunday Sep 21st 2008 at the Renaissance Toronto Downtown Hotel (Rogers Centre/ Five minutes from the Union Station). If anyone wants to help me coordinate this effort I would greatly appreciate the help. Please drop me a line.

As for the rest, please provide your info in the format below.

Name
Location
Will you attend on Sunday Sept 21st 2008?

Deb 09-11-2008 12:41 PM

Re: Network for Toronto, Canada
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Maltese Falcon (Post 6440)
Hey Deb,

:welcomeani: aboard!

I sure hope to see you in our first meeting. Just waiting for feedback from all others on this network. I was about to propose a meeting this coming Sunday Aug 14th. How many are up for it?

Cheers

The Maltese Falcon

LOL! I could swear that I already did something on August 14th lol! Having a bit of fun :roftl:

Unfortunately the 14th is a no go for myself here, already have plans with the family.

Deb 09-11-2008 11:00 PM

Re: Network for Toronto, Canada
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Deb (Post 6781)
LOL! I could swear that I already did something on August 14th lol! Having a bit of fun :roftl:

Unfortunately the 14th is a no go for myself here, already have plans with the family.

Falcon, your not far from me. Will contact Paul Shishis a friend have not spoken to in a while and see if he would like to connect with Toronto network as well.

Kukulcanessa 09-12-2008 12:57 AM

Re: Network for Toronto, Canada
 
I am from Hamilton. I know whats coming. Been researching with my father, since the day i was born almost. he fed me all the knowledge.

today when i drove up the access to the higher part of my city, on the niagara escarpment, 2 girls were holding up a sign that said "9/11 was an inside job'' for all the rush hour traffic coming from downtown to see! it was freakin' awesome! I wonder if anyone else here is from hamilton. i only have 2 contacts that think like i do, and that know as much as i do, one lives here in hamilton, and he is the only one i have met, and the other out in Vancouver. I speak to her in messenger all day at work!

**EDIT** i wont be able to attend, sorry, there is a pow wow for native americans that im attending, at crawford lake, in campbellville ontario, its about 30 minutes from hamilton. its on that sunday!

Myplanet2 09-12-2008 12:57 PM

Re: Network for Toronto, Canada
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ekco (Post 6693)
It is great to see locals coming together. Welcome to everyone! I wanted to host a meeting for everyone interested in the southern Ontario. I work at the Renaissance Toronto Downtown and I am able to book a meeting room for all of us :)

First thing I want to do is get a list of people attending so that I can book a meeting space to accommodate the group. I was thinking Sunday Sep 21st 2008 at the Renaissance Toronto Downtown Hotel (Rogers Centre/ Five minutes from the Union Station). If anyone wants to help me coordinate this effort I would greatly appreciate the help. Please drop me a line.

As for the rest, please provide your info in the format below.

Name
Location
Will you attend on Sunday Sept 21st 2008?

Hi Ekco.

That's a great offer. I'd love to attend by had my tranny quit in my car and had to junk it. My work van is a beater and not trustworthy for highway travel.

Otherwise, I'd like to start taking in some get togethers.

Sooner is better, as far as I'm concerned. Looks like there are quite a few of us in the area, but geography makes community tricky.

But getting our heads together over a coffee might open some avenues to explore.

Fritz

Arcane Son 09-12-2008 01:08 PM

Re: Network for Toronto, Canada
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ekco (Post 6693)
It is great to see locals coming together. Welcome to everyone! I wanted to host a meeting for everyone interested in the southern Ontario. I work at the Renaissance Toronto Downtown and I am able to book a meeting room for all of us :)

First thing I want to do is get a list of people attending so that I can book a meeting space to accommodate the group. I was thinking Sunday Sep 21st 2008 at the Renaissance Toronto Downtown Hotel (Rogers Centre/ Five minutes from the Union Station). If anyone wants to help me coordinate this effort I would greatly appreciate the help. Please drop me a line.

As for the rest, please provide your info in the format below.

Name
Location
Will you attend on Sunday Sept 21st 2008?

Would it cost money for the room or can you get it for free?

Deb 09-12-2008 09:49 PM

Re: Network for Toronto, Canada
 
Hopefully those of us who are close in proximity can meet at first, and then group together at a mutual location eventually. Coffee shops are not such a bad idea for a small group to begin with.

syncmeztx 09-13-2008 12:29 AM

Re: Network for Toronto, Canada
 
Hello GTA,
I'm from Toronto also.


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:29 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon