Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE)

Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) (http://projectavalon.net/forum/index.php)
-   Project Camelot General Discussion (http://projectavalon.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Nexus 2012: give your feed back to Phied's music designed for our meditations (http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=10538)

mudra 01-30-2009 01:39 PM

Nexus 2012: give your feed back to Phied's music designed for our meditations

http://jaquelinemarie.com/0_0_0_0_33...oad_561966.jpg

Friends,

Phied has designed some sacred sound music for our meditations.

Please download it for free below:

This is what Phied said:

Alright, the half hour file is available for trial runs and comments.

If the type of feeling evoked by the file goes well with everyone, I will be doing another file in the same style that is much longer.

If anyone has any qualitative way of describing how it could be done differently, don't be afraid to speak up! Now is the perfect time to do it, because afterwards I will really be getting to work.

This is just one of the many possible approaches to soundtracking for meditation: the "minimal, slowly evolving soundscape" approach. There are many other approaches that are highly suitable as well, if anyone prefers: some popular elements include: natural backgrounds, piano and strings (very popular), tibetan bowls. Sometimes, it's even possible to make composite files that flow from one into another, which was an option I was also considering.

Here's the file:

http://rapidshare.com/files/190981177/01.mp3

And give your feed back so he will rearrange it as necessary .
By next week tuesday we will have a longer piece . It will last approximatively 1 hour.
This is the piece we will be using for our first global synchronized meditation which will start on sunday the 8th of february.

It will be posted on the music section of the nexus site . So make sure to go there and download it before the 8th event.

http://www.healingexperiment.com/

Remember it's important we all listen to the same piece of music as that will help to tune into one another more easily and resonate as ONE HEART.

Blessings to you all

kindness
mudra

burgundia 01-30-2009 01:52 PM

Re: Nexus 2012: give your feed back to Phied's music designed for our meditations

i like it, I consider it very appropriate for our goal.

mudra 01-30-2009 02:15 PM

Re: Nexus 2012: give your feed back to Phied's music designed for our meditations

I like that too Phied, I listen to it all the time now and I must say it gives me energy and clear thoughts :)

Looking forward to hear a longer piece with these tibetan bowls.

Well done !

Kindness
mudra

Luminari 01-30-2009 02:50 PM

Great work Phied I really like the meditation track!

Just an idea, may or may not be viable,
In the future could we possibly add a 'hemi-sync' binaural layer to it of alpha - deep alpha - light theta or even just alpha?

This would give a profound focus whilst deeply relaxing and slowing moving towards a more transcendental experience (and back?)

there is this free program you can download here:
http://www.bwgen.com/download.htm

Brainwave generator which is like a do-it-yourself facilitator for binaural technology.. I haven't used it before but one of our genius's might be able to figure it out.

But otherwise the music on its own is great and will be well suited to the task.:thumb_yello:

Perseide 01-30-2009 04:59 PM

I liked it very much, although I would like some tibetan bowl added in it but not the "boing" sound, just the friction with the bowl when it resonates for a while...

Thank you Phiedpiper for giving us this gift of love!

Perseide

dayzero 01-30-2009 05:10 PM

Downloading it now...

Will report back......

Thanks!

Namaste/In'Lakech

Czymra 01-30-2009 07:48 PM

Phied, this is awesome!

I love the clicking offbeat sounds at 13:22 and on.

Now I'm desperately skipping around and trying to find the absolute most amazing part again but I'm not sure where it is!

I think it's at beginning 10:22, a tail of deep tones that only appear then, build up and then disappear again. When I heard them build up I thought I was set on fire! Why did they end. -_-

Bonnie 01-30-2009 10:18 PM

Wow, Phied. I really like it, as well. :thumb_yello:

mpea 01-30-2009 10:27 PM

Thank you Phiedpiper, truly beautiful and soooooooo right for our purpose and goal.

unlimited mind 01-31-2009 12:17 AM

loved the music, thank you so much for this dear!

Samarkis 01-31-2009 12:34 AM

Blessings Phiedpiper!!

I did liisten to about 20 minutes. It was very relaxing and qieting,but my ears were waiting to hear the singing of the bowls(Tibetan or crystals)
also was waiting to hear some lilting flutes (i LOVE loreena Mckinnott -you can find her on youtube-Mummer's dance & also The Old Ways & Mystic's Dream)

The Old Ways:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7UV51HWacA

Mystic's Dream:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vt2r2rUHc7Q
Mummer's Dance:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zogqRIsB_g
Also I like to use Merlin's Magic-The Heart of Reiki(it is 58 minutes long)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWvS9llbSJ0
I think I have always used my kundalini power cuz I have always danced
from my heart! I did not get that beat or lilt from the music when I listened.
I do believe some(or many) get their powers from movement.....

I let the music and deeper and higher tones pull the pulse from my body and rise in a glow of energy and feel as one with my soul!!! I make love to my soul with such longing!! Yet I still have to walk on this earth of beauty to teach,cajole and gently prod Humanity to see what are the possibilities!!!

http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z...is/Cerezas.jpg

conjuredUp 01-31-2009 04:34 AM

Delish! :-)

Czymra 01-31-2009 09:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Samarkis (Post 108032)
Blessings Phiedpiper!!

I did liisten to about 20 minutes. It was very relaxing and qieting,but my ears were waiting to hear the singing of the bowls(Tibetan or crystals)
also was waiting to hear some lilting flutes (i LOVE loreena Mckinnott -you can find her on youtube-Mummer's dance & also The Old Ways & Mystic's Dream)

The Old Ways:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7UV51HWacA

Mystic's Dream:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vt2r2rUHc7Q
Mummer's Dance:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zogqRIsB_g
Also I like to use Merlin's Magic-The Heart of Reiki(it is 58 minutes long)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWvS9llbSJ0
I think I have always used my kundalini power cuz I have always danced
from my heart! I did not get that beat or lilt from the music when I listened.
I do believe some(or many) get their powers from movement.....

I let the music and deeper and higher tones pull the pulse from my body and rise in a glow of energy and feel as one with my soul!!! I make love to my soul with such longing!! Yet I still have to walk on this earth of beauty to teach,cajole and gently prod Humanity to see what are the possibilities!!!

I would agree with that. I'm having my hard time sitting still as well, that's why I was noting that build up before. Some more mental movement might solve that.

Malletzky 01-31-2009 12:16 PM

I'm not an expert in real meditating (with or without music in the background) and can't compare this experience with any other.
Anyway, I feel a strong and warm energy running thru my upper spine and my head while listening to the music in the background, while just "surfing" on internet.

Just tried this with and without music and there definately is a difference, at least for me.

I only had some difficulties to conduct the energy to my heart all of the time, which is very important for my way of meditating.

sunflower 01-31-2009 02:44 PM

I have listened to your music three times during meditation. At one point during the music (approx 1/3 of the way thru) I could feel such emotion well up within me that tears rolled down my face. (first and second time) I could feel energy vibrate from the soles of my feet to the top of my head. I still have difficulty remaining entirely focused for longer periods of time but there is much to listen to in your music. With practice I will certainly improve.

Thank you and I do appreciate all the work you do.

PhiedPiper 01-31-2009 08:54 PM

Hi everyone,

thanks for the comments so far. I'm going to definitely be making several changes in total agreement with everything that has been mentioned.

The only question is whether I can get it done for next week - chances are it will have to wait for the following month. We can use this file for next weekend and begin the extended version the following month? I realize it may be a little short. Here are the changes I'll be making:

- extending to 1h15m
- addition of bowl resonances
- addition of flute parts
- addition of alpha binaural layer
- addition of Schumann theta layer

to answer Luminari - I am already working with Neuro-Programmer 2, I find this is a very effective program for doing rough sketches and generating the entrainment tracks themselves, before I bring the material into a proper sequencer.

to answer mudra from a question elsewhere - There is indeed a bit of research going on here in these preliminary files. I am starting to realize that the field of brainwave entrainment is very peculiar in some ways. the most prominent realization is this:

- the best entrainment tracks in the world cannot make up for the quality of the audible material. to appeal to the widest demographic, the audible material cannot fall into any of the stereotypical categories, and I find this "soundscape ambient" quality to be the most unanimously desirable. many people i feel would find other popular styles of music too "new agey" for their liking, admittedly, myself included. so there is the need to search for a universal music, and it exists.

it has its main roots going back to the classical minimalist music of the 60s and 70s. artists like brian eno certainly come to mind.

- the layering of the entrainment tracks under the audible material must be done in stages to ensure the correct pattern. this particular file introduces the gamma band solely, and this is what accounts for the reactions described by Czymra. the way to offset this should theoretically be to introduce the alpha binaural band next, and finally the schumann theta band last of all.

- the final trick is to pan the gamma and theta bands to the left and right ears respectively, while the alpha band is playing to both ears. the higher gamma frequency appeals to the left brain (enhances cognitive function in the sense that disparate information coalesces into a unified whole - the singularity is perceived), while the lower theta frequency appeals to the right (reinforcement of artistic and creative immersion). In this exact pattern, the three bands function together to holographically project a miniature lattice up into the higher harmonic bands - this is the correct way to access those hyper-gamma and lambda frequencies (not to try to entrain to them directly).

- by the same token, the lattice can be projected in the opposite direction to access the delta and epsilon frequencies (again, it is supposedly impossible to entrain to these frequencies directly).

to do this, unique waveforms should be used for each (sine, square, and triangle).

altogether this would theoretically make a very very interesting brainwave pattern indeed. so i feel that the first viable model to test is definitely in place and we're ready to go ahead.

What is exciting is that for me this confirms a model I had proposed in a research paper I published recently, that the formation of a "triad" of brainwave entrainment was the secret to obtaining the fullest capacity of the alleged "awakened mind" state (proposed by C. Maxwell Cade as far back as the 70s).

----

So we'll have to keep in mind if I can't get the next file done in time, that this particular file will be best suited towards the proposed intention and focus of exciting our own ability to function together in this way (in effect opening our portal but not yet gathering the energy from lower down to project out of it), whereas further along we will be then ready to actually deliver the energy (ie in March and onwards).

But I will still keep trying for next week! With any luck I can have it done.

Delphi 01-31-2009 10:46 PM

Thank you for all your work. The music is amazing.

love to all

Anchor 02-01-2009 02:31 AM

If it has binaural tones, does that mean you should listen with a headset ?

Also you might want to put some informative tags in the mp3.

What I have listened to sounds great, to me it cant really be improved.

Thank so much for this music.

A..

phireflye 02-01-2009 03:12 AM

music file produed floaty sensation, energy movemet in digestive, solar plex, sternum, throat, and sinus/facial bones pressure differentials...
so yeah the build is getting there nicely;

i kept hearing/feeling various nature sounds evoked at places, which could easliy be enhanced with the actual nature sounds weaving in and out very softly...i hear frogs and sea waves rain and lightening, cricket and whale song, human choir of ahs...but very faintly, barely there and intermittent.
i think nature sounds are certainly universal.

i love the idea of adding the actual recordings of the sun thanks for that judykott!
so far it is producing medium, not high, heart coherence on the grapher....

gamma felt expansive, as i said, good space tripping music....looking fwd to the next layer. peak at .618 through the length?
overall a great stage 2 recording tho phied!
i am appreciative. :harp: phireflye

Carol 02-01-2009 05:33 AM

I too listened to this with my headphones and noticed it really didn't activate the higher chakras. Although beautiful, there was a part of me waiting for some natural tones like wind chimes, or flute, or chimes that would vibrate into the upper levels for chakra activation.

In Sant Mat, one begins focus of meditation at the chakra above the crown chakra and bypasses the body's chakras which can lead to activation of blocked karma in the lower chakra levels so I was hoping for a few more natural sounds and bell or chime tones that can guide one upwards into higher spiritual dimensions.

I did notice breaking free into an oceanic sense of floating which was lovely but some of the tones pulled me back down.. like the clicking type sounds which reminded me of static.

Samarkis 02-01-2009 06:33 AM

Thank you Piedpiper!!

I am grateful for the hard work!! I appreciate and I know the end result will be a great accomplishment!! Many people are new to meditation and this will be an awesome start for them!!

Much Light & Joy & Love to enfuse your heart!!

http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z...kis/chakra.jpg

lightbeing 02-01-2009 11:21 AM

[QUOTE=Carol;108337]I too listened to this with my headphones and noticed it really didn't activate the higher chakras. Although beautiful, there was a part of me waiting for some natural tones like wind chimes, or flute, or chimes that would vibrate into the upper levels for chakra activation.
QUOTE]

Hello,
Have to agree with Carol. Listened thrice to the music, with and without the headphones. No higher chakras being activated. Did notice some floating sensation after 20 minutes, also different colours sensations.

Namaste
lightbeing

mudra 02-01-2009 07:18 PM

Quote:

But I will still keep trying for next week! With any luck I can have it done.
Phiedpiper,

Thank you for all you do and yes if you can have this ready for next week that would really be appreciated !
Even a slightly enhanced and longer piece with the tibetan bowls will already be greeted with gratefullness.

Kindness
mudra

TruthWillSetUFree 02-03-2009 01:56 PM

Thank you for all your work in creating such beautiful sounds for our meditation
and to all giving such creative feedback.

Much love & light

rhythm 02-03-2009 02:34 PM

I AM MOST HAPPY WITH THIS MUSIC
THANK YOU .:thumb_yello: