Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE)

Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) (http://projectavalon.net/forum/index.php)
-   Project Avalon General Discussion (http://projectavalon.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   The book of Enoch, the cover up and the truth hidden by the church (http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=18627)

timetotelltheworld 12-26-2009 11:34 PM

The book of Enoch, the cover up and the truth hidden by the church

http://www.sacred-texts.com/bib/boe/boe009.htm

This is an excerpt fr the book of Enoch notice Daniel and ezekiel are not profits they are fallen angels who went against gods plan and started the war in the heavans what people don't realize is that Yahweh lost that war and all was changed in his world.

I will be submitting links showing where Yahweh lived now a trophy and a grave site where they put him the reason why we were created in his image is because he was here and the angels got rid of him and changed everything and here is where it went bad

VI-XI. The Fall of the Angels: the Demoralisation of Mankind: the Intercession of the Angels on behalf of Mankind. The Dooms pronounced by God on the Angels: the Messianic Kingdom (a Noah fragment).
CHAPTER VI.

1. And it came to pass when the children of men had multiplied that in those days were born unto them beautiful and comely daughters. 2. And the angels, the children of the heaven, saw and lusted after them, and said to one another: 'Come, let us choose us wives from among the children of men and beget us children.' 3. And Semjâzâ, who was their leader, said unto them: 'I fear ye will not indeed agree to do this deed, and I alone shall have to pay the penalty of a great sin.' 4. And they all answered

p. 35

him and said: 'Let us all swear an oath, and all bind ourselves by mutual imprecations not to abandon this plan but to do this thing.' 5. Then sware they all together and bound themselves by mutual imprecations upon it. 6. And they were in all two hundred; who descended ⌈in the days⌉ of Jared on the summit of Mount Hermon, and they called it Mount Hermon, because they had sworn and bound themselves by mutual imprecations upon it. 7. And these are the names of their leaders: Sêmîazâz, their leader, Arâkîba, Râmêêl, Kôkabîêl, Tâmîêl, Râmîêl, Dânêl, Êzêqêêl, Barâqîjâl, Asâêl, Armârôs, Batârêl, Anânêl, Zaqîêl, Samsâpêêl, Satarêl, Tûrêl, Jômjâêl, Sariêl. 8. These are their chiefs of tens.

Next: Chapter VII

timetotelltheworld 12-26-2009 11:53 PM

Re: The book of Enoch, the cover up and the truth hidden by the church

THIS IS ALL THE CHURCH WANTS YOU TO KNOW ABOUT AND THEY HAVE BEEN HIDING THE TRUTH FOR A VERY LONG TIME

THIS IS FROM KING JAMES and doesnt tell what happend and biblical scolars hate this being looked at too closely

what people dont know is that ole JC plagerized most of what he said from Enoch and took credit for it...........

ya he stole Enochs words from god and took the credit why because we have been lied to for a very long time kind of like the telephone game

starts out saying one thing ends up saying another

The First Book of Moses, Called
Genesis

The Wickedness of Mankind
1 And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them,

2 that the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.

3 And the LORD said, My Spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be a hundred and twenty years.

4 There were giants Num. 13.33 in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

Gevaudan 12-26-2009 11:55 PM

T2T,

I think you'll find this of interest:

http://thevesselofgod.com/thatwhichhasfallen.html

The Book of Enoch has played quite heavily in my awakening. In one of my first threads on Avalon, I described how a hooded individual in a 'dream' handed me the Book of Enoch, which I purchased shortly thereafter. The book I found was almost identical to the one in the dream, which made me realize that something beyond my five senses wanted me to read that book. Needless to say, a lot of things fell in place after reading it.

The link above will direct you to some of the writings of Boyd Rice. I don't agree with everything he has written, but I will say that his treatise is well thought-out.

Keep seeking, my friend...

Peace

G

truthseekerdan 12-27-2009 02:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by timetotelltheworld (Post 209965)
http://www.sacred-texts.com/bib/boe/boe009.htm

This is an excerpt fr the book of Enoch notice Daniel and ezekiel are not profits they are fallen angels who went against gods plan and started the war in the heavans what people don't realize is that Yahweh lost that war and all was changed in his world.

All I can tell you my friend is that YHWH (Yahweh) can not lose because it is not a being, it's the force (power) behind everything in the universe.

Love and Light

THE eXchanger 12-27-2009 03:15 AM

there was a sirian that came to earth,
and, was written about in the old test/part of the bible

is that the same thing as jehovah, who was a 7th density sirian ???

around 7500 bce

truthseekerdan 12-27-2009 03:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by THE eXchanger (Post 210116)
there was a sirian that came to earth,
and, was written about in the old test/part of the bible

is that the same thing as jehovah, who was a 7th density sirian ???

around 7500 bce

Do not know about the sirian you're talking about however, Jehovah is an English reading of the most frequent form of the Tetragrammaton (transliterated as YHWH), the principal and personal name of God from the Old Testament.

Hope this helps.

Love and Light

Moxie 12-27-2009 04:14 AM

Do Not place your bet on the bible....
engage the Heart not the mind...

One can challenge words/names like El, God, YHWH, Allah, Lord, Jesus, Yashua/Jeshua etc etc.... the point is????

engage the Heart!
The heart knows that all people and sentient beings are of the Source, the same One source.... lost, stolen, or whathaveyou...

anyone want to argue that there is more than one source?
Is that not the real question?....

these densities and dimensions are all interesting fringe questions that engage us.. yet... truly, what is the point if there is not
Unity... is there one source or not?
That is the question...
then, if that is so

the critical question is........... ta da ...... are you unconsious?

I hope this link grounds you if your heart reads it
http://www.consciousmedianetwork.com/word/wingmaker.pdf

Yes there are agendas going on... but James' message cuts through, considering that you may be utterly, if honest, lost, as what to think or believe.
Just read the interview! thank you

Take back your power... azuritepress.com

historycircus 12-27-2009 04:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by timetotelltheworld (Post 209971)
THEY HAVE BEEN HIDING THE TRUTH FOR A VERY LONG TIME

Yeah, and wouldn't you say they have done a pxss-poor job of it? I mean, c'mon, there hasn't been TOO concerted an effort to keep this material from us. The real trick has been getting people not to think about it. Not necessarily because they have been brain-washed or body snatched, but because they are selfish, and can't be bothered to put down the potato chips and TV remote long enough to contemplate the holy text they wage war for, or the very nature of their shriveled souls . . . .

THIS IS FROM KING JAMES

See, even one of jolly ole' England's greatest fops couldn't hide it all . . . . Try The New Oxford Annotated Bible: New Revised Standard Edition with the Apocrypha - it's all there too - with scholarly footnotes.

The First Book of Moses, Called
Genesis

The Wickedness of Mankind

I don't know where this title comes from - it is not a subtitle of any of the bibles I have handy.

1 And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them,

2 that the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.

3 And the LORD said, My Spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be a hundred and twenty years.

4 There were giants Num. 13.33 in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

Here is the passage from The New Oxford Annotated Bible I was plugging earlier; the passage comes right after Noah's lineage is given (the flood survivor):

Genesis 6:1- 6:22 (Basically, All of Chapter Six):

When people began to multiply on the face of the ground, and daughters were born to them, the sons of God was that they were fair; and they took wives for themselves of all that they chose. Then the Lord said, My spirit shall not abide3 in mortals forever, for they are flesh; their days shall be one hundred twenty years." The Nephilim were on the earth in those days - and also afterward - when the sons of God went in to the daughters of humans who bore children to them. These were the heroes that were of old, warriors of renown. The Lord saw that the wickedness of humankind was great in the earth, and that every inclination of the thoughts of their hearts was only evil continually. And the Lord was sorry that he had made humankind on the earth, and it grieved him to his heart. So the Lord said, "I will blot out from the earth the human beings I have created - people together with animals and creeping things and birds of the air, for I am sorry that I have made them." But Noah found favor in the sight of the Lord. These are the descendants of Noah. Noah was a righteous man, blameless in his generation; Noah walked with God. And Noah had three sons, Shem, Ham, and Japheth. Now the earth was corrupt in God's sight, and the earth was filled with violence. And God saw that the earth was corrupt; for all flesh had corrupted its ways upon the earth. And God said to Noah, "I have det4ermined to make an end of all flesh, for the earth is filled with violence because of them; now I am going to destroy them along with the earth. Make yourself an ark of cypress wood; make rooms in the ark, and cover it inside and out with pitch. This is how you are to make it; the length of the ark three hundred cubits, its width fifty cubits, and its height thirty cubits. Make a roof for the ark, and finish it to a cubit above; and put the door of the ark in its side; make it with lower, second, and third decks. For my part, I am going to bring a flood of waters on the earth, to destroy from under heaven all flesh in which is the breath of life; everything that is on the earth shall die. But I will establish my covenant with you; and you shall come into the ark, you, your sons, your wife, and your sons' wives with you. And of every living thing, of all flesh, you shall bring two of every kind into the ark, to keep them alive with you; they shall be male and female. Of the birds according to their kinds, of every creeping thing of the ground according to its kind, two of every kind shall come in to you, to keep them alive. Also take with you every kind of food that is eaten, and store it up; and it shall serve as food for you and for them." Noah did this; he did all that God commanded.

As far as these passages go, I redirect you to my first comments in this post. Whether you believe our species has made bad deals with aliens or demons, or just believe we have fcked ourselves, it is plain to see that mankind has failed to understand the universe for what it is thus far, and continue to make bad choices because of it. For every good egg there are ten bad. That math catches up to us every so often . . . . the nature of the beast.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCEeAn6_QJo

truthseekerdan 12-27-2009 04:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moxie (Post 210163)

One can challenge words/names like El, God, YHWH, Allah, Lord, Jesus, Yashua/Jeshua etc etc.... the point is????

engage the Heart!
The heart knows that all people and sentient beings are of the Source, the same One source.... lost, stolen, or whathaveyou...

these densities and dimensions are all interesting fringe questions that engage us.. yet... truly, what is the point if there is not
That is the question...
then, if that is so

Yes there are agendas going on... but James' message cuts through, considering that you may be utterly, if honest, lost, as what to think or believe.

Don't think that dismissing the Bible is a wise thing to do. If you'll do a bit more research you'll conclude that it is full of wisdom giving the fact you know the "secret" how to read and interpret it.

I suggest you watch these series of videos if you haven't yet done so:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qiZ-Y...eature=channel

Hope it'll help you get a new prospective :original:

Love and Light

timetotelltheworld 12-27-2009 04:40 AM

And that's part of the great deception and I will prove it to you with archeological evidence and scripture and the book of Enoch , he lived he hello walked with Noah he walked with adem and eve what your confused by is the force Luke Yahweh and his wife Ashara were here. And you have no idea how powerful his will is you just can't imagine .......yet but you keep beliveing the con. Or maybe you should go back and read the book of genesis for tomorrow I will show you his palace and his grave and where the war in the heavans really was and what they did to his kingdom give you a hint those craters were not from asteroids trust me when I tell you I know what talking about. Yahweh means "I am" and he was very real all you have to do is read his dialogue with adem and eve or Moses or Noah or Enoch and you will see he was as put in Genesis man was created in his image did you get that "his" but the bible is so screwed up and not remotely the way Abraham and oters origionally wrote it and he also said I am a jealous god you will only worship me. And me me in basic English grammer does not mean a hand in the sky.

Quote:

Originally Posted by truthseekerdan (Post 210103)
All I can tell you my friend is that YHWH (Yahweh) can not lose because it is not a being, it's the force (power) behind everything in the universe.

Love and Light

truthseekerdan 12-27-2009 04:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by timetotelltheworld (Post 210180)
And that's part of the great deception and I will prove it to you with archeological evidence and scripture and the book of Enoch , he lived he hello walked with Noah he walked with adem and eve what your confused by is the force Luke Yahweh and his wife Ashara were here. And you have no idea how powerful his will is you just can't imagine .......yet but you keep beliveing the con. Or maybe you should go back and read the book of genesis for tomorrow I will show you his palace and his grave and where the war in the heavans really was and what they did to his kingdom give you a hint those craters were not from asteroids trust me when I tell you I know what talking about. Yahweh means "I am" and he was very real all you have to do is read his dialogue with adem and eve or Moses or Noah or Enoch and you will see he was as put in Genesis man was created in his image did you get that "his" but the bible is so screwed up and not remotely the way Abraham and oters origionally wrote it and he also said I am a jealous god you will only worship me. And me me in basic English grammer does not mean a hand in the sky.

The great deception is only for people who don't do their homework the right way. :zip: Please read my signature and my post above.

Love and Light

Rozzy 12-27-2009 09:40 PM

:roll1::roftl::smoke:

Chuckle, snarf, I do not know where to even start here except to say you guys have really taken the bate.

The book of 1Enoch has never been scripture and was considered a major heresy as far as it can be tracked. The only ones to keep it in their very loose canon is the Ethiopic Church, and those guys actually think they also have the real Ark.:lmao:
In the year 382 Jerome was given the job to produce a standardized Latin text, at this juncture he knew he could not insert the book of Enoch but he wanted the doctrines in it so what he did is to insert 2 Peter and Jude which were never considered scripture and to this day are considered to be pseudepigrapha. Both 2 Peter and Jude quote 1Enoch and by doing this he inserted a major part of the fear doctrine being taught today by the churches.

Example of ludicrous statements of 1Enoch: Nephilim 3000 ells tall
Go figure out how tall that is and see if you believe it.:lol3:

Just a sample boys and gals, that is just a sample.

timetotelltheworld 12-27-2009 11:53 PM

then WHY IS ENOCH MENTIONED IN GENESIS AND JUDE
there is a lot in the book of enoch which tells about 200 angels coming down and fcking Yahwehs plans then Yahweh decides to go after them

The powers that b have kept the public in the dark about a lot for a very long time........

CHAPTER X.
1. Then said the Most High, the Holy and Great One spake, and sent Uriel to the son of Lamech, and said to him: 2. '〈Go to Noah〉 and tell him in my name "Hide thyself!" and reveal to him the end that is approaching: that the whole earth will be destroyed, and a deluge is about to come upon the whole earth, and will destroy all that is on it. 3. And now instruct him that he may escape and his seed may be preserved for all the generations of the world.' 4. And again the Lord said to Raphael: 'Bind Azâzêl hand and foot, and cast him into the darkness: and make an opening in the desert, which is in Dûdâêl, and cast him therein. 5. And place upon him rough and jagged rocks, and cover him with darkness, and let him abide there for ever, and cover his face that he may not see light. 6. And on the day of the great judgement he shall be cast into the fire. And heal the earth which the angels have corrupted, and proclaim the healing of the earth, that they may heal the plague, and that all the children of men may not perish through all the secret things that the Watchers have disclosed and have taught their sons. 8. And the whole earth has been corrupted through the works that were taught by Azâzêl: to him ascribe all sin.' 9. And to Gabriel said the Lord: 'Proceed against the bastards and the reprobates, and against the children of fornication: and destroy [the children of fornication and] the children of the Watchers from amongst men [and cause them to go forth]: send them one against the other that they may destroy each other in battle: for length of days shall they not have. 10. And no request that they (i.e. their fathers) make of thee shall be granted unto their fathers on their behalf; for they hope to live an eternal life, and that each one of them will live five hundred years.' 11. And the Lord said unto Michael: 'Go, bind Semjâzâ and

p. 38

his associates who have united themselves with women so as to have defiled themselves with them in all their uncleanness. 12. And when their sons have slain one another, and they have seen the destruction of their beloved ones, bind them fast for seventy generations in the valleys of the earth, till the day of their judgement and of their consummation, till the judgement that is for ever and ever is consummated. 13. In those days they shall be led off to the abyss of fire: 〈and〉 to the torment and the prison in which they shall be confined for ever. And whosoever shall be condemned and destroyed will from thenceforth be bound together with them to the end of all generations. 15. And destroy all the spirits of the reprobate and the children of the Watchers, because they have wronged mankind. Destroy all wrong from the face of the earth and let every evil work come to an end: and let the plant of righteousness and truth appear: ⌈and it shall prove a blessing; the works of righteousness and truth⌉ shall be planted in truth and joy for evermore.

17 And then shall all the righteous escape,
And shall live till they beget thousands of children,
And all the days of their youth and their old age
Shall they complete in peace.

18 And then shall the whole earth be tilled in righteousness, and shall all be planted with trees and be full of blessing. 19. And all desirable trees shall be planted on it, and they shall plant vines on it: and the vine which they plant thereon shall yield wine in abundance, and as for all the seed which is sown thereon each measure (of it) shall bear a thousand, and each measure of olives shall yield ten presses of oil. 20. And cleanse thou the earth from all oppression, and from all unrighteousness, and from all sin, and from all godlessness: and all the uncleanness that is wrought upon the earth destroy from off the earth. 21. ⌈And all the children of men shall become righteous⌉, and all nations shall

p. 39

offer adoration and shall praise Me, and all shall worship Me. And the earth shall be cleansed from all defilement, and from all sin, and from all punishment, and from all torment, and I will never again send (them) upon it from generation to generation and for ever.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rozzy (Post 210630)
:roll1::roftl::smoke:

Chuckle, snarf, I do not know where to even start here except to say you guys have really taken the bate.

The book of 1Enoch has never been scripture and was considered a major heresy as far as it can be tracked. The only ones to keep it in their very loose canon is the Ethiopic Church, and those guys actually think they also have the real Ark.:lmao:
In the year 382 Jerome was given the job to produce a standardized Latin text, at this juncture he knew he could not insert the book of Enoch but he wanted the doctrines in it so what he did is to insert 2 Peter and Jude which were never considered scripture and to this day are considered to be pseudepigrapha. Both 2 Peter and Jude quote 1Enoch and by doing this he inserted a major part of the fear doctrine being taught today by the churches.

Example of ludicrous statements of 1Enoch: Nephilim 3000 ells tall
Go figure out how tall that is and see if you believe it.:lol3:

Just a sample boys and gals, that is just a sample.

and we dont know how large the first humans were perhaps just under 5 feet so an ell that could be a type 0 from a very long time ago or another way to discredit enoch all im saying is all this is worth looking at for one simple reason

THE GOSPEL OF JUDAS COMES NEXT IN THIS EQUATION

beren 12-28-2009 12:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moxie (Post 210163)

engage the Heart!

That is the question...
then, if that is so

Moxie,
if you read carefully what James actually says you will see that he says that there is a creator and creator race.

I don`t believe everything I heard from James.

But you ask here very important question and that is why we do pay attention to certain beings.

I ask you, are you a person or a conscience?
Can people talk with you and interact with you?
Do you have a name?

Also can`t you see that creator has a name too?

Just follow the simplest logic there, the one who created all named himself YHWH meaning I AM ... meaning that he is only one that always IS and all other can be relative.

Also everything around us just screams with evidence of creator ,his unlimited force and unlimited wisdom ,power,justice and love.

One of the most finest things a man has made is computer chip and when you try to comprehend it you see it took a lot of time,thinking and actual work to get it done. Decades passed and now we have chips so small that it`s fantastic!

Also look at one single airplane .Millions of parts mutually connected in order that thing could lift of the ground and take people somewhere.

For all that someone had to invent that, think about that and actually work on that. And no one ever dares to question does an airplane has a maker who is intelligent,did just pure conscience or force or power created that plane for public use ...or SOMEONE had to actually sit down and do it from his mind ,then paper board, factory and actual putting together with labor to produce the airplane.

SO if no one dares to ask that question, how come everyone dares to question IS THERE INTELLIGENT CREATOR of the universe, humanity,Earth and other things???

Did pure conscience or source or else created Earth ,so precisely balanced in Space? Did some force created life and plants and animals and us?
Did conscience or force or source shaped all that?

Or there was a Creator who took unimaginable amount of time to think about, act and do make all that we see here and vast space and all in it?

Did some force or conscience randomly started to create or you find a mathematics wherever you turn around in Earth and Space?
Mathematics that is so superior that not all world computers and all humans together can match it?

Did it all happen spontaneously everywhere because some force just pop up and started expressing itself???

Or it was THE CREATOR ?

Questions can go on and on, answers are here, but people run away from them.
Turn around you and look at the nearest tree... If you start to analyze it ,it would take you years and years and probably you won`t know all the details connected to that single tree.

And we as humans are way more complicated than that.

We were given free will as a gift from Creator , we were given life, we were made according to YHWH`s image and he promised us glorious future as we are his children.

Stories like in this thread are misleads.
Sure you can think what you like,and believe what you wish but truth is not changed because one or every single human think and believes that YHWH is Sirian ET from 7th dimension or that we do not need to think, we need just to feel.

If we needed just to feel and on that way to comprehend universe around us, then a mind and a brain would not be necessary to humans, we`d have just hearts... but wait a second... hearts are organs in our bodies... Actual heart is IN our mind...

Point I want to make is that we have been blessed with many things and we should use it all and not sporadicly using stuff as we so please.

As for Bible and its validity... There is not a single book on this Earth which took that much scrutiny and testing to prove or disprove it.
And as long people are trying harder to disprove Bible, it goes all the way round proving itself accurate to the very word.
Whole universities are existing in order to know all connected to Bible.
Scholars after scholars are there who are living proof with their works about Bible and its accuracy.

But the problem lays in people`s ignorance. NO matter how many times you prove Bible , you will always find new Bible bashers and non believers.
That`s ok and humans have a right to do so but it does not change the fact that Bible is what it is- a word or Creator.

You can call it a lie, a mess up or worse.
But that`s just you-it does not change the fact of its divine inspiration and huge amount of facts yet to be discovered in it.

Recently I stumbled on a study about Bible and start systems in space.
Unbelievable!!!
Under our very nose you can find whole new universe of knowledge about Star systems and many other things carefully hidden in the Bible.

No wonder why Bible was and is the most persecuted book in the humanity`s history.
No wonder why Church was not allowing translation of Bible up until recent centuries...

And that famous statement again, I repeat again...BIBLE IS NOT ABOUT RELIGION...
A man has made religions, usurped some info from bible, heavily distorted it and made religions.

And that was and is huge turn off for people against Bible because they connect it with church.

Message in the Bible is as far away from Religions and churches as day is far away from night.

But again, we have eyes to see and ears to hear and mind to think and heart to understand and soul to be humans...
I always wonder why we are not using any of it now...

Rozzy 12-28-2009 05:58 AM

Actually ! Enoch is a pseudepigrapha of a late date 1st century B.C. not back to the actual time of Enoch. It is not likely the work of one author or all written at the same time. Enoch was a real man but was from antediluvian times.
There is no doubt in my mind a lot has been removed from the scriptures, sterilized, corrected, redacted and edited but 1Enoch is not one of them.
The addition of 1Enoch would certainly bolster the fear doctrines such as eternal punishment and end of the world, world burning up stuff but they would never get away with adding it to the canon.
Properly translated the scriptures do not have the eternal burn nor the complete destruction of the earth. Pre-christian Hebrews and early Christian believers never believed such things nor were taught them until the text was fiddled with and manipulated by translation manipulation and the actual switch of the entire OT from the Greek text to an obscure Babylonian text.
Indoctrination has been so thorough for so long that exposing theological biases and text tampering falls on deaf ears mostly.

Rozzy 12-28-2009 04:37 PM

On the sacred name of God (THE TETRAGRAMATION) there are many interpretations and various ideas of the same, most of them are wrong.

יהוה Is translated Jehovah, Yahweh, Yeshua etc.

First, there is no J in Hebrew, second Yahweh is a mistranslation to Hebrew and Yeshua is actually Aramaic.
The best transliteration is Yahuah pronounced Yah-oo-ah

The letter י in Hebrew is Vav, it can be a U,V or W, in ancient use the י in God's name was the u not a v or w.
The proper english transliteration of the Christ is Yahushuah which is Yahuah with shu introduced into the middle Yahu-shu-ah pronounounced
Yah-oo-shoo-ah.
Jesus seems to be a rendering from the Greek Iesus as Greek does not have a J either so the name Jesus is really from the Greek.
The name Jesus is not wrong as it is the English representation of the Christ. Where most go wrong is on the more literal transliteration of the Hebrew to English and then we get a variety of renderings. For those who want the proper transliteration it is Yahushuah.

gscraig 12-28-2009 05:25 PM

Yet another thread of humans arguing what the truth is, from a book that is proclaimed to be the truth, but yet creates so much disarray, confusion and falsehoods.

We have to first remember that the bible is a "compilation" of writings. This we all know, and we all know what "compilation means. Most of us know that there are several books of writings that was never included in the bible. As shared via another thread the following;
Quote:

The Bible is a great book, but it is an incomplete body of work. There are 7 books of writings that are not included in the Old Testament and several not in the New Testament. What that profoundly tells us is that what we know from the bible is not in its entirety. Secondly those who compiled the writings for forming The Bible, also had jurisdiction over what the masses would know and what they would not know. Let that sit with you for a moment.
Each of you are engaged in the same disputes that has been engaged by thousands of scholars, priests, etc for centuries and the result has come down to what each choose to believe (hence, Religion is born). Basically, what you're doing now. All of this is derived from each of these individuals feeling like they have extracted the truth and true meaning from the bible (which is a compilation of different writings/books).

However, and interestingly enough, this dispute does not apply to the indegenous/ancient cultures (humans) on this planet such as the Indians, Africans, Sumarians, Mayans, etc. Their belief systems have absolutely nothing to do with the bible, and did not leave writings and teachings of God and Jesus for their descendants to follow/worship. Again "most" is the operative word.
Please note; historically, the people who conquers the lands force their beliefs and cultures on those conquered. Look at the American Slavery Era, and the belief systems (and names) of most of the African Americans today to better understand this concept.
It's all curious, because so much of the biblical events unfolded in an area of the planet where dark brown to brown skinned people populated/emerged and historically evolved, but yet much of those whom are depicted in the bible and as part of these events are just the opposite in appearance?
Why did God somehow bypass these other cultures and humans on the planet with his revelations for man? The teachings of Jesus? After all, they were a part of his creation too, no? Hell, the Mormons believe the dark skinned humans were born to a pale-skinned family as punishment from a previous sin of man. It is all quite unbelievably silly...in my opinion.

Our past has been so well manipulated through ignorance, misunderstanding and self serving purposes that none of us will no the truth, only what we believe personally, and believing IS NOT knowing anything. Hold whatever you choose to believe in close to your heart, but outside of that, you are only expressing an opinion.

I tire from this dispute, because NONE OF US know the answers, at the least, not all of them. Please, stop proclaiming that we do.

timetotelltheworld 12-28-2009 08:32 PM

There is a lot in the depiction of gods anger at what the angels did to his world, then there is this......

http://www.sacred-texts.com/bib/boe/boe017.htm
EZEKIEL AND DANIEL FALLEN ANGELS NOT PROFITS

BUT THIS IS NOT JUST A COINCIDENCE

Behold, in the vision clouds invited me and a mist summoned me, and the course of the stars and the lightnings sped and hastened me, and the winds in the vision caused me to fly and lifted me upward, and bore me into heaven. 9. And I went in till I drew nigh to a wall which is built of crystals and surrounded by tongues of fire: and it began to affright me. And I went into the tongues of fire and drew nigh to a large house which was built of crystals: and the walls of the house were like a tesselated floor (made) of crystals, and its groundwork was of crystal. 11. Its ceiling was like the path of the stars and the lightnings, and between them were fiery cherubim, and their heaven was (clear as) water. 12. A flaming fire surrounded the walls, and its portals blazed with fire. 13. And I entered into that house, and it was hot as fire and cold as ice: there were no delights of life therein: fear covered me, and trembling got hold upon me. 14. And as I quaked and trembled, I fell upon my face. 15. And I beheld a vision, And lo! there was a second house, greater than the former,

p. 42

and the entire portal stood open before me, and it was built of flames of fire. 16. And in every respect it so excelled in splendour and magnificence and extent that I cannot describe to you its splendour and its extent. 17. And its floor was of fire, and above it were lightnings and the path of the stars, and its ceiling also was flaming fire. 18. And I looked and saw ⌈⌈therein⌉⌉ a lofty throne: its appearance was as crystal, and the wheels thereof as the shining sun, and there was the vision of cherubim. 19. And from underneath the throne came streams of flaming fire so that I could not look thereon. 20. And the Great Glory sat thereon, and His raiment shone more brightly than the sun and was whiter than any snow. 21. None of the angels could enter and could behold His face by reason of the magnificence and glory and no flesh could behold Him. 22. The flaming fire was round about Him, and a great fire stood before Him, and none around could draw nigh Him: ten thousand times ten thousand (stood) before Him, yet He needed no counselor. 23. And the most holy ones who were nigh to Him did not leave by night nor depart from Him. 24. And until then I had been prostrate on my face, trembling: and the Lord called me with His own mouth, and said to me: 'Come hither, Enoch, and hear my word.' 25. ⌈And one of the holy ones came to me and waked me⌉, and He made me rise up and approach the door: and I bowed my face downwards.

NOW LOOK AT THE CASTLE PHOTOGRAPHED BY APPOLLO 10 SUSPENDED OVER THE LUNAR SURFACE MADE OF WHAT CRYSTAL

IN THE 3RD AND 10TH FRAME
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/luna/esp_luna_26.htm

FUNNY THEY HAVE BEEN COVERING IT UP FOR NEARLY 40 YEARS WHY BECAUSE ITS A TROPHY AND ITS THE SAME PALACE DEPICTED IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH.........NEXT HIS GRAVE SITE

timetotelltheworld 12-28-2009 08:54 PM

genesis 6-3
And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh also

IS THIS THEY'RE GRAVE BILL DEEVER SEEMS TO JUST SKIP OVER THE FACT THAT IT WAS FOUND AT A GRAVE SITE AND SEEMS TO SKIP OVER WHO'S GRAVE IT WAS AND YET IT LINKS YAHWEH TO ASHARA AND THEYRE NAMES ARE THE LARGEST ON THE STONE..........WATCH AND LEARN

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sw-NFvueK8

timetotelltheworld 12-28-2009 08:59 PM

then there is the story of the war in the heavans and when you look at this photo of the moon what do you see..........open your eyes.........does it really look like asteroids or what it really is CARPET BOMBING.........EVERY CRATOR IS ROUND,symeterical,,,,,,AND IN A PATTERN OF FLY BYS..........

http://www.thelivingmoon.com/43ancie..._Lunar_07.html

timetotelltheworld 12-28-2009 09:22 PM

except that yahweh and yeshua are two different entities........

Quote:

Originally Posted by rozzy (Post 211314)
on the sacred name of god (the tetragramation) there are many interpretations and various ideas of the same, most of them are wrong.

יהוה is translated jehovah, yahweh, yeshua etc.

First, there is no j in hebrew, second yahweh is a mistranslation to hebrew and yeshua is actually aramaic.
The best transliteration is yahuah pronounced yah-oo-ah

the letter י in hebrew is vav, it can be a u,v or w, in ancient use the י in god's name was the u not a v or w.
The proper english transliteration of the christ is yahushuah which is yahuah with shu introduced into the middle yahu-shu-ah pronounounced
yah-oo-shoo-ah.
Jesus seems to be a rendering from the greek iesus as greek does not have a j either so the name jesus is really from the greek.
The name jesus is not wrong as it is the english representation of the christ. Where most go wrong is on the more literal transliteration of the hebrew to english and then we get a variety of renderings. For those who want the proper transliteration it is yahushuah.

timetotelltheworld 12-28-2009 09:26 PM

First you have to understand that what we are living is a multiverse not a universe..........and technology has been here the whole damn time........

http://www.youtube.com/user/notonyou...16/sxllptqVSYk

timetotelltheworld 12-28-2009 09:50 PM

this what we are living is part of not a universe its a multiverse,,,,all those feelings of de ja vu we all experience are not seeing the future guess what it feels like you have done it before because you have

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLUGMWrd-AM

timetotelltheworld 12-28-2009 09:53 PM

they gave up the truth about death,,,,,,no heavan no hell just more of this with a space in between we are light energy which carries conscienceness and you have free will in death as well as life................no moral delema

YOU CAN GO ANY WHERE BACKWARDS FORWARDS ANYWHERE AND YOU WILL BE GUIDED WHERE EVER YOU WANT TO GO.......

NO MORAL DELEMA JUST MORE OF THIS

timetotelltheworld 12-28-2009 10:11 PM

THE TRUTH

2 GODS AND ITS EXACTLY THE WAY ENOCH TOLD..................HELLO
WAKE UP
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnQLsERqTIg&NR=1