Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE)

Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) (http://projectavalon.net/forum/index.php)
-   Project Camelot General Discussion (http://projectavalon.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Something is a brewing, HMMMM (http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=16588)

feardia 09-27-2009 10:21 PM

Re: Something is a brewing, HMMMM
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tango (Post 172605)
Give me your word that if you start to lose it... You'll get help...

Also, promise me You won't hurt anyone; N' I'll stand down...

Do you Understand... ? Or, I'm going to send someone to talk to you...

Are You eating...?

Trooly,


Tango

I think there is cause for concern all right, hmmmmmm:wink2:...

Anchor 09-27-2009 10:33 PM

Re: Something is a brewing, HMMMM
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tango (Post 172605)
Do you Understand... ? Or, I'm going to send someone to talk to you...

Tango,

this is entirely inappropriate for a public forum

You have been warned to be respectful to other members many times.

Now you are making what appears to be to be some kind of veiled threat. For goodness sake man - what are you thinking?

You have made quality contributions to this forum that have earned you a fair bit of slack, but the slack is not there anymore.

A..

Christo888 09-27-2009 10:46 PM

Re: Something is a brewing, HMMMM
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Barcarolle (Post 172479)
Update on numbers as of this moment for anyone keeping score is 7,623 people have assended, as mentioned previously by Jim Self sep 17 the number was 7,103, he mentioned that they are cheering us on watching us.

Hmmmm ..... I don't have a clue as to what this means!

Who is Jim Self and where are these people going?

Tango 09-27-2009 10:48 PM

Re: Something is a brewing, HMMMM
 
I'm trying to help someone....

Make sure he's eating... Or, I will get him fed...

Are You going to Help Him... Or, Are you going to let me...?

Its a threat to make sure some is eating...? Veiled...

Tango


Quote:

Originally Posted by Anchor (Post 172616)
Tango,

this is entirely inappropriate for a public forum

You have been warned to be respectful to other members many times.

Now you are making what appears to be to be some kind of veiled threat. For goodness sake man - what are you thinking?

You have made quality contributions to this forum that have earned you a fair bit of slack, but the slack is not there anymore.

A..


tone3jaguar 09-27-2009 10:50 PM

Re: Something is a brewing, HMMMM
 
What now? Please form complete sentences.

tone3jaguar 09-27-2009 10:55 PM

Re: Something is a brewing, HMMMM
 
Tango, I am going to assume that was an innocent comment that did not mean that you would actually attempt to have someone come after me. There have been those that have tried to come after me in the past and they never achieved the mission. You might want to check with your keepers before you push this any further.

Tango 09-27-2009 10:59 PM

Re: Something is a brewing, HMMMM
 
Are You eating.....? N0 Yes I'm Offering Help...



Quote:

Originally Posted by tone3jaguar (Post 172624)
Tango, I am going to assume that was an innocent comment that did not mean that you would actually attempt to have someone come after me. There have been those that have tried to come after me in the past and they never achieved the mission. You might want to check with your keepers before you push this any further.


Myplanet2 09-27-2009 11:02 PM

Re: Something is a brewing, HMMMM
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Christo888 (Post 172621)
Hmmmm ..... I don't have a clue as to what this means!

Who is Jim Self and where are these people going?

Jim Self is a teacher/healer/lecturer. Jim describes an observation that many humans are transforming themselves into crystaline light bodies without going through the death cycle. Many are now doing energetic work to help raise and balance things for stability sake and to enable others to follow their pioneering lead.

Most of the craft in orbit are watching the show here on earth. Particularly the work we are doing in this shift. We grossly underestimate the importance of our current game, but they don't.

tone3jaguar 09-27-2009 11:03 PM

Re: Something is a brewing, HMMMM
 
Quote:

Are You eating.....? N0 Yes I'm Offering Help...
Well let me give you a hint, I s--t bigger than you can every mourning.

Tango 09-27-2009 11:09 PM

Re: Something is a brewing, HMMMM
 
Then, I did ask... Bit graphic... OK... I'lll go...


Tango

Christo888 09-27-2009 11:16 PM

Re: Something is a brewing, HMMMM
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Myplanet2 (Post 172627)
Jim Self is a teacher/healer/lecturer. Jim describes an observation that many humans are transforming themselves into crystaline light bodies without going through the death cycle. Many are now doing energetic work to help raise and balance things for stability sake and to enable others to follow their pioneering lead.

Most of the craft in orbit are watching the show here on earth. Particularly the work we are doing in this shift. We grossly underestimate the importance of our current game, but they don't.

Ok, never heard of him but I will have a look see.

The Crystaline light body by all means but, where are they going? Is it something like... abandon ship Earth is gonna blow and get off before she does or is it like ok figured it out I can leave now?

Myplanet2 09-27-2009 11:29 PM

Re: Something is a brewing, HMMMM
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Christo888 (Post 172631)
Ok, never heard of him but I will have a look see.

The Crystaline light body by all means but, where are they going? Is it something like... abandon ship Earth is gonna blow and get off before she does or is it like ok figured it out I can leave now?

Some are going home. others are sticking around to help the transition. Jim gets a lot of info from Archangel Metatron. I started a thread in Books, Videos etc sub forum on some of his work, including what this shift is really about and how it's going. 3D, 4D and 5D descriptions and things like that, with links.

What is sort of startling about the number of ascensions is that Metatron said it was hoped that one would be able to do it, to blaze a trail for others. And now the number is up over 7000 and it's speeding up.

My own work has been blowing my mind. Finally!!!!! The stage is set for things to get really interesting in the near future, and that has nothing to do with the controller agenda, and their minion shenanigans.

I'll try to link to that other thread: https://www.projectavalon.net/forum/...ad.php?t=16441

Reader 09-27-2009 11:39 PM

Re: Something is a brewing, HMMMM
 
Would you people please get over yourselves

I've never heard so many semi-literate, apparently, un-employed people getting into cat fights about nothing, in my entire life.

I came to this site to learn and share things, but it's no longer happening

If you guys had a real job, you'd have less time to spend being self-delusional

Northern Boy 09-27-2009 11:53 PM

Re: Something is a brewing, HMMMM
 
It would be nice to have a real job Reader where would you like me to go look ? some times if you have nothing of value to add to the conversation it might be better to add nothing . Are you saying because some of us are unemployed we are not on the same level as you? Guess money does that to a person.

Christo888 09-28-2009 12:05 AM

Re: Something is a brewing, HMMMM
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Myplanet2 (Post 172637)
Some are going home. others are sticking around to help the transition. Jim gets a lot of info from Archangel Metatron. I started a thread in Books, Videos etc sub forum on some of his work, including what this shift is really about and how it's going. 3D, 4D and 5D descriptions and things like that, with links.

What is sort of startling about the number of ascensions is that Metatron said it was hoped that one would be able to do it, to blaze a trail for others. And now the number is up over 7000 and it's speeding up.

My own work has been blowing my mind. Finally!!!!! The stage is set for things to get really interesting in the near future, and that has nothing to do with the controller agenda, and their minion shenanigans.

I'll try to link to that other thread: https://www.projectavalon.net/forum/...ad.php?t=16441

Ahhh... OK. Well the whole metatron thing never sat well with me but hey that is also a way to somehwere. It's kinda like the whole Golden Mean thing... I don't see it!

I see a whole bunch of ships in the air above with fishing lines and bobbers hangin here at eye level... and a note on the hooks that say "pick me... pick me."

But I have a vivid imagination like a kid... And I do often yank that fishing pole right out of their hands from time to time. My grandfather often took us out fishing in the boat and one day my cousin fell asleep with the rod in his hand so my grandfather took a bucket and dropped it down his line into the water... my cousin fought that thing for the longest time... I think it was the largest bucket fish on record!:lol3:

Anyway... this sucks I'm missing out on all the cool stuff.
Does Jim Self have a list of names of people who were here and now are not here?

Reader 09-28-2009 12:15 AM

Re: Something is a brewing, HMMMM
 
Northern Boy, there is always a job is you want it........

My Beef is it seems so many people want to blame "something" or "somebody" for their plight, without really doing something about it. Instead, they go all metaphysical on you..............? Which is bull**** Which is only real in their own minds.

As the illegals leave, people in the USA will begin to do many jobs they use to do, and they will appreicate them. Then, we will be starting to live in the real world as it is evolving too>

BROOK 09-28-2009 12:17 AM

Re: Something is a brewing, HMMMM
 
Quote:

see a whole bunch of ships in the air above with fishing lines and bobbers hangin here at eye level... and a note on the hooks that say "pick me... pick me."
I think it's..."beam me up...beam me up" :lmfao:

BROOK 09-28-2009 12:51 AM

Re: Something is a brewing, HMMMM
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Reader (Post 172646)
Northern Boy, there is always a job is you want it........

My Beef is it seems so many people want to blame "something" or "somebody" for their plight, without really doing something about it. Instead, they go all metaphysical on you..............? Which is bull**** Which is only real in their own minds.

As the illegals leave, people in the USA will begin to do many jobs they use to do, and they will appreicate them. Then, we will be starting to live in the real world as it is evolving too>

OMG ...are you serious?....first of all..Northern Boy is from Canada..which has nothing to do with "illegals" leaving the USA....and when was the last time you read a paper....My friend...unemployment is rampant.....and only getting worse!

Metaphysical?......we're talking about the changes and "something brewing"....it's about space ships...et's....have you actually read anything on this thread?
Northern Boy has not said anything "metaphysical" yet.

tone3jaguar 09-28-2009 01:09 AM

Re: Something is a brewing, HMMMM
 
Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reader (Post 172646)
Northern Boy, there is always a job is you want it........

My Beef is it seems so many people want to blame "something" or "somebody" for their plight, without really doing something about it. Instead, they go all metaphysical on you..............? Which is bull**** Which is only real in their own minds.

As the illegals leave, people in the USA will begin to do many jobs they use to do, and they will appreicate them. Then, we will be starting to live in the real world as it is evolving too>


You have no clue what you are talking about and you can kiss my ass.

Reader 09-28-2009 01:22 AM

Re: Something is a brewing, HMMMM
 
Brook, with "all due respect" their are illegals and jobs to be had in CANADA
Sorry if I'm being a grown up neighbor

I realize we are talking about space ships , I want them to be here too, but the fact that people are saying they know more about them than other people is complete "Snake Oil
LOOK, we know things are happening, and they are happening fast!, That is why we are here at Avalon,etc........not to make a buck...

As Alan Iverson & his Momma has said many times, "Keep it Real"

BROOK 09-28-2009 01:30 AM

Re: Something is a brewing, HMMMM
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Reader (Post 172655)
Brook, with "all due respect" their are illegals and jobs to be had in CANADA
Sorry if I'm being a grown up neighbor

I realize we are talking about space ships , I want them to be here too, but the fact that people are saying they know more about them than other people is complete "Snake Oil
LOOK, we know things are happening, and they are happening fast!, That is why we are here at Avalon,etc........not to make a buck...

As Alan Iverson & his Momma has said many times, "Keep it Real"

So now we are children? Look the unemployment rate is at 9.6% in the US..and 8.7% in Canada..that is pretty significant...to sit there and say "get a real job"....is a slap in the face. I work for a corporation where they are laying off people monthly...Yesterday they let a guy go that has been here for 15 years...they are cutting jobs..and have been doing so for the last year.

tone3jaguar 09-28-2009 01:32 AM

Re: Something is a brewing, HMMMM
 
Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reader (Post 172655)
Brook, with "all due respect" their are illegals and jobs to be had in CANADA
Sorry if I'm being a grown up neighbor

I realize we are talking about space ships , I want them to be here too, but the fact that people are saying they know more about them than other people is complete "Snake Oil
LOOK, we know things are happening, and they are happening fast!, That is why we are here at Avalon,etc........not to make a buck...

As Alan Iverson & his Momma has said many times, "Keep it Real"


Ah, so if it is outside of your personal perception and consciousness then it is not real and we should not discuss it. OK, thank you for setting us all strait. I will check with you first from now on before I post some new and interesting information. ROLLS EYES

Northern Boy 09-28-2009 01:51 AM

Re: Something is a brewing, HMMMM
 
Reader you are critical of those with out a job are we less of an individual because we don`t have one ? Do you feel like you have some higher moral ground to stand on because you may have one ? Have you bothered to read any of the posts from those you are being critical of or are you just going with your gut feeling here ? It just puzzles me . Yes if i wanted a job i could get it and go back to being a slave just like you . You say you are here to learn might i suggest two things for you to work on humility being one and research some ones position before you try and drag them thru the mud you may learn something of value before you make that mistake again . You are entitled to your position and opinion . Enjoy your stay here ........ Thank you Brook and T3J

BROOK 09-28-2009 01:55 AM

Re: Something is a brewing, HMMMM
 
After being on this forum for a year now..and finally saying what I said on this thread...having it called "metephysical" is disturbing....there is nothing Metephysical about the needle mark and bruise on my arm a month ago...or the the UFO in the Salt Lake Desert and missing time I had..and the being in my room as a child...telling me to not be afraid, and go back to bed, as I cowered out of my bed and moved away from the being....nothing at all. It was all very Physical...I many times wish is was a delusion :nono:

333mark333 09-28-2009 01:55 AM

Re: Something is a brewing, HMMMM
 
Reader - Are you sure this is the place for you to be ? there are many other good sites on the net that may cater to your perception of your own reality! if you don't resonate here keep on moving and flow to where you need to be.

All the best :)


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:57 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon