Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE)

Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) (http://projectavalon.net/forum/index.php)
-   Project Avalon General Discussion (http://projectavalon.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Not my concern, I am staying (http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=20974)

tone3jaguar 03-14-2010 02:17 PM

Not my concern, I am staying
 
Ok, so I was going to take a break from this place until it switched over to avoid all of the grade school forum drama. However, I woke up this mourning to find multiple people wanting my opinion on what has happened. My answer is simple.

My answer is that it is none of my concern. Why? Because I have better things to do then get all caught up in other peoples problems. I still have no clue what a Thuban is because I never clicked on the thread about it.

I do not care what mod did this, he said, she said, blah blah blah, and all of the rest of this bleeding heart bull s--t. Leave me out of it, do not ask me how I feel about it. The answer is going to remain, I don't care because it is not my problem.

I also do not really care what is posted up in this thread after I have started it. I am sure that many will come in with the cry baby stuff about how everyone is a victim and they are entitled to this that and the other. Guess what folks? Life is not about being entitled to anything. You are here to learn. Tunnel vision on bitching and moaning is not going to help you get to where you need to go in this life.

WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Daft Ada 03-14-2010 04:40 PM

Re: Not my concern, I am staying
 
So just to be clear, you have no real opinions then :lmao:

THE eXchanger 03-14-2010 04:44 PM

Re: Not my concern, I am staying
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Daft Ada (Post 256666)
So just to be clear, you have no real opinions then :lmao:

JUST ANOTHER one of those 'daft' comments

it is really, really sad, to see this

giovonni 03-14-2010 04:53 PM

Re: Not my concern, I am staying
 
I will stay at Avalon till there is no reason for me too stay, but I will always stay loyal and be close in my heart, mind, body and spirit with my friends here~ whatever they choose for themselves.

Daft Ada 03-14-2010 04:54 PM

Re: Not my concern, I am staying
 
@ The Ex.
So just to be clear, you have no sense of humour then :lmao:

WineHippie 03-14-2010 04:58 PM

Re: Not my concern, I am staying
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Daft Ada (Post 256677)
@ The Ex.
So just to be clear, you have no sense of humour then :lmao:

:lmao: needed that!

THE eXchanger 03-14-2010 05:04 PM

Re: Not my concern, I am staying
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by giovonni (Post 256676)
I will stay at Avalon till there is no reason for me too stay, but I will always stay loyal and be close in my heart, mind, body and spirit with my friends here~ whatever they choose for themselves.

Wise words giovonni, truly you are one, who knows your heart :)

Thank you, for sharing it, at this time :)

lightblue 03-14-2010 05:04 PM

Re: Not my concern, I am staying
 
great stuff tone3..glad to hear you stay !!! :original:

i like your comment:

Quote:

Guess what folks? Life is not about being entitled to anything. You are here to learn. Tunnel vision on bitching and moaning is not going to help you get to where you need to go in this life.


.........................

JesterTerrestrial 03-14-2010 05:17 PM

Re: Not my concern, I am staying
 
I have a seance of humor! Do I have to use it all the time!!! NO I DO NOT!!!

However this...This was kind of Funny

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daft Ada (Post 256677)
@ The Ex.
So just to be clear, you have no sense of humour then :lmao:

ALSO HOWEVER!!! THIS WAS NOT!!! :lmfao: AT LEAST SOMETIHNG GOOD MAY COME FORM IT YET!

Quote:

So just to be clear, you have no real opinions then
SO just to be clear!!!

WHO ARE YOU!!!

WHO DO YOU WORK FOR!!!


:lmfao:

:lmao:

:woot_jump:

:boxed:

Now thats funny!

Another fine post to enlighten us all. :thumb_yello:

Last night I had a bad dream and it was the MYSTS!!! :mfr_omg:

Its really not my concern either. PEACE!!! IS!!!

TRANCOSO 03-14-2010 05:26 PM

Re: Not my concern, I am staying
 
Your all SOOOooo enlighted!!! :shocked: :nono:

JesterTerrestrial 03-14-2010 05:28 PM

Re: Not my concern, I am staying
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TRANCOSO (Post 256698)
Your all SOOOooo enlighted!!! :shocked: :nono:

IS THAT SO?

thanks for sharing!

:thumb_yello:

Daft Ada 03-14-2010 05:45 PM

Re: Not my concern, I am staying
 
I will tell you who I am.
I am a human being with as much right to speak as anyone else
I am a human being who is as entitled to an opinion as anyone else
I am a human being who has a sense of humour and who does not take himself too seriously but who recognises those that do.
I am a human being who is full of love for others but does not feel the need to spout it all the time or fill my posts with it and flout it in my sig line just to then spout venom when someone posts something that does not suit me.
I am very much in agreement with tone 3 and was just having a little light hearted fun about the tone, but not the content of his post, which it is obvious to me some of you have forgotten how to do.
Who do I work for? I can’t tell you that for security reasons, but I am a 58 year old Airline Captain

When two people who have at one time been close have personal problems that causes a break down in the relationship, I feel it is no one’s business but theirs. It is certainly not a situation for discussion in open forum and I can’t believe all the threads and posts of people wanting to stick their nose in and feel that they have some kind of right to ask stupid questions about the relationship.
I have followed it and said nothing other than giving my best wishes.
Maybe my English sense of humour is lost on you people, but just look at yourselves, you preach love and kindness and yet without knowing me or anything about me and others, in other threads you are ready to pounce and tear people apart. You should be ashamed. In some threads some of you are moaning about what is happening to this forum but you are too blind to see that it is the attitude of the long term members with the high post counts who have the attitude problem and think they are something special and more important than others. Spouting love and kindness is one thing, you will be judged by your actions. :nono:

JesterTerrestrial 03-14-2010 05:53 PM

Re: Not my concern, I am staying
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Daft Ada (Post 256712)
I will tell you who I am.
I am a human being with as much right to speak as anyone else
I am a human being who is as entitled to an opinion as anyone else
I am a human being who has a sense of humour and who does not take himself too seriously but who recognises those that do.
I am a human being who is full of love for others but does not feel the need to spout it all the time or fill my posts with it and flout it in my sig line just to then spout venom when someone posts something that does not suit me.
I am very much in agreement with tone 3 and was just having a little light hearted fun about the tone, but not the content of his post, which it is obvious to me some of you have forgotten how to do.
Who do I work for? I can’t tell you that for security reasons, but I am a 58 year old Airline Captain

When two people who have at one time been close have personal problems that causes a break down in the relationship, I feel it is no one’s business but theirs. It is certainly not a situation for discussion in open forum and I can’t believe all the threads and posts of people wanting to stick their nose in and feel that they have some kind of right to ask stupid questions about the relationship.
I have followed it and said nothing other than giving my best wishes.
Maybe my English sense of humour is lost on you people, but just look at yourselves, you preach love and kindness and yet without knowing me or anything about me and others, in other threads you are ready to pounce and tear people apart. You should be ashamed. In some threads some of you are moaning about what is happening to this forum but you are too blind to see that it is the attitude of the long term members with the high post counts who have the attitude problem and think they are something special and more important than others. Spouting love and kindness is one thing, you will be judged by your actions. :nono:

@Daft Ada - so your saying you dont have a sense of humor, Just to be clear! :original:

Peace man...im just jokes:)

I am happy some members are sticking it out...i might do the same.

burgundia 03-14-2010 06:21 PM

Re: Not my concern, I am staying
 
yeah!! we all will stay here and they will lock us in the forum and then shut it down...:lmfao: and we'll lead our happy lives here...:lmfao:

Céline 03-14-2010 06:32 PM

Re: Not my concern, I am staying
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by tone3jaguar (Post 256567)
Life is not about being entitled to anything. You are here to learn.

Sometimes i see life as less of a right...and more of a privilege....



...and the learning continues...thank you tone3jaguar

monique 03-14-2010 06:34 PM

Re: Not my concern, I am staying
 
:lol3::roll1::roll1::lol3::roll1::roll1::roll1::ro ll1::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::roll1:you make me laugh burgundia ! this was good ! monique.

JesterTerrestrial 03-14-2010 06:36 PM

Re: Not my concern, I am staying
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Céline (Post 256753)
Sometimes i see life as less of a right...and more of a privilege....

THAT SOUNDS A LOT LIKE AVALON 2

:mfr_lol:

Hmmmmm....

:shocked:

Céline 03-14-2010 06:40 PM

Re: Not my concern, I am staying
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by JesterTerrestrial (Post 256757)
THAT SOUNDS A LOT LIKE AVALON 2

:mfr_lol:

Hmmmmm....

:shocked:

YAY!!!! YES it does!!! WOW!! GREAT CONNECTION THERE!!


WOOOWHOOO LETS PARTY!!!

JesterTerrestrial 03-14-2010 06:47 PM

Re: Not my concern, I am staying
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by céline (Post 256764)
yay!!!! Yes it does!!! Wow!! Great connection there!!

Wooowhooo lets party!!!

NO!!!


WHO ARE YOU!!!

WHO DO YOU WORK FOR!!!


LIFE is not a PRIVILEGE!!!

PEACE JT!

Céline 03-14-2010 06:51 PM

Re: Not my concern, I am staying
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by JesterTerrestrial (Post 256770)
NO!!!


WHO ARE YOU!!!

WHO DO YOU WORK FOR!!!


LIFE is not a PRIVILEGE!!!

PEACE JT!

I am Celine, I do not work for anyone. ...and that was just my opinion.. but it seems you are an expert on it...

truth and integrity 03-14-2010 07:03 PM

Re: Not my concern, I am staying
 
Quote:

eah!! we all will stay here and they will lock us in the forum and then shut it down... and we'll lead our happy lives here...
Just like in P. Coelho’s “Veronica wants to die” :roll1:

t&i

burgundia 03-14-2010 07:22 PM

Re: Not my concern, I am staying
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by JesterTerrestrial (Post 256770)
NO!!!


WHO ARE YOU!!!

WHO DO YOU WORK FOR!!!


LIFE is not a PRIVILEGE!!!

PEACE JT!

:lmao:

kriya 03-14-2010 07:27 PM

Re: Not my concern, I am staying
 
Sorry tone3 but I think you lack compassion.

Shoot me if you want, but thats how I feel about your post.

Love,

Kriya

swordsmith 03-14-2010 07:32 PM

Re: Not my concern, I am staying
 
god I wish i was that nice, Kriya I think tone 3 lacks intelligence, or wants to justify a stinking situation. Some see, some don't. But the great thing is, you are going to to get rid of all the annoying people who gave you a reality check. for free.

joe2288 03-14-2010 07:40 PM

Re: Not my concern, I am staying
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by tone3jaguar (Post 256567)
Ok, so I was going to take a break from this place until it switched over to avoid all of the grade school forum drama. However, I woke up this mourning to find multiple people wanting my opinion on what has happened. My answer is simple.

My answer is that it is none of my concern. Why? Because I have better things to do then get all caught up in other peoples problems. I still have no clue what a Thuban is because I never clicked on the thread about it.

I do not care what mod did this, he said, she said, blah blah blah, and all of the rest of this bleeding heart bull s--t. Leave me out of it, do not ask me how I feel about it. The answer is going to remain, I don't care because it is not my problem.

I also do not really care what is posted up in this thread after I have started it. I am sure that many will come in with the cry baby stuff about how everyone is a victim and they are entitled to this that and the other. Guess what folks? Life is not about being entitled to anything. You are here to learn. Tunnel vision on bitching and moaning is not going to help you get to where you need to go in this life.

WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I couldn't agree more. It is time everyone quits whining gets there ass in gear

and lets take this forum back. If you wanna be a baby a leave that's up to

you as for me I ain't going nowhere.

:smoke:.

Christo888 03-14-2010 07:56 PM

Re: Not my concern, I am staying
 
I had a crazy passing thought the other day that I am still entertaining just to see where it goes... what if being in a physical body in 3d is a luxury? I mean how else would we be able to 'sense' what physical manifestation of Light is?

Do we have it backwards? We think we are living an imprisoned lifestyle but that could be because of many eras of mis-understanding what we are! What if the excitement of Light beings was to become physical so that soldified sunlight could be experienced with senses in time/space instead being stuck in Light with no comprehension of time or physicality... no friction to rub up against so-to-speak!!:original:

Lot's of talk about 'getting out of here'... ok to where... And then what... the desire would rise up again to become physical somewhere in order to experience?:lol3:

"City of Angels" has a point!!! Maybe we just screwed the pooch on Earth and messed up our paradise!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zSG_oVliis

So it seems as if none of us will be getting away from any of us anytime soon. :lol3: Guess we're all stuck with each other all the way to the end whether we like it or not.

We're all stuck with KP duty in the romper room.:mfr_lol::mfr_lol::mfr_lol:

joe2288 03-14-2010 07:59 PM

Re: Not my concern, I am staying
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Christo888 (Post 256825)
I had a crazy passing thought the other day that I am still entertaining just to see where it goes... what if being in a physical body in 3d is a luxury? I mean how else would we be able to 'sense' what physical manifestation of Light is?

Do we have it backwards? We think we are living an imprisoned lifestyle but that could be because of many eras of mis-understanding what we are! What if the excitement of Light beings was to become physical so that soldified sunlight could be experienced with senses in time/space instead being stuck in Light with no comprehension of time or physicality... no friction to rub up against so-to-speak!!:original:

Funny you say that I was watching a interview the other day were a person

said we actually have allot more freedom of expression in the 3d body then

we do in the astral planes. It can get very restrictive up there with

expression.

kriya 03-14-2010 08:02 PM

Re: Not my concern, I am staying
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by joe2288 (Post 256827)
Funny you say that I was watching a interview the other day were a person

said we actually have allot more freedom of expression in the 3d body then

we do in the astral planes. It can get very restrictive up there with

expression.

The physical body is a gift from God :original:

Love,

Kriya

3optic 03-14-2010 08:07 PM

Re: Not my concern, I am staying
 
Quote:

"City of Angels" has a point!!! Maybe we just screwed the pooch on Earth and messed up our paradise!!!!
That's a remake of this fantastic movie..

Wings of Desire

tone3jaguar 03-14-2010 08:16 PM

Re: Not my concern, I am staying
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Daft Ada (Post 256666)
So just to be clear, you have no real opinions then :lmao:

Correct

Quote:

Originally Posted by TRANCOSO (Post 256698)
Your all SOOOooo enlighted!!! :shocked: :nono:

Correct

Quote:

Originally Posted by kriya (Post 256806)
Sorry tone3 but I think you lack compassion.

Shoot me if you want, but thats how I feel about your post.

Love,

Kriya

Correct. Since you seem to be an expert on it, what is the optimal quantity of compassion that every person should have? The same amount as you have? (ROLLS EYES) Anyone can dress up like a monk.

Quote:

Originally Posted by swordsmith (Post 256808)
Kriya I think tone 3 lacks intelligence, or wants to justify a stinking situation.

Either that or I realize that no amount of feeling bad or pushing against what I don't like ever changes anything. But then again, errrr aaaaaa maybee yer rite? (rolls eyes again)

Christo888 03-14-2010 08:17 PM

Re: Not my concern, I am staying
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by 3optic (Post 256839)
That's a remake of this fantastic movie..

Wings of Desire

Thanks for that 3optic!

Wine women and song!!!! :original:

The luxury to feel pain and misery and then become the alchemist to convert that to pleasure, joy and happiness. :roftl:

Devakas 03-14-2010 08:27 PM

Re: Not my concern, I am staying
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Céline (Post 256764)
YAY!!!! YES it does!!! WOW!! GREAT CONNECTION THERE!!


WOOOWHOOO LETS PARTY!!!

????? what you are saying??? this is not a party time. I think this is a key problem here... why people are upset.

were we born on this earth for a beautiful reason and somebody ask to pay for it??

Anchor 03-14-2010 08:35 PM

Re: Not my concern, I am staying
 
Respect to tone3jaguar.

I too will be staying, and if invited will migrate to AV2 with I hope everyone else. I expect it will be different there, but if the guidelines there permit me to express myself in the style that I am accustomed to on this site, then I will be happy with that.

I am sad to see the old Avalon fade away.

I really do think that we should stick together as a group. I can understand some moderators resigning given the way this has all been handled - but I don't see that this situation necessarily is the shape of things to come.

In fact, the shape of things to come, with the help of all of us, will be rather special if we do this well. It could end up being no less than the quality we established on this forum.

The only constant is change.

AJ..

Carol 03-14-2010 08:36 PM

Re: Not my concern, I am staying
 
Please add to our membership album while the forum is still open.

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...863#post256863

3optic 03-14-2010 08:42 PM

Re: Not my concern, I am staying
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Devakas (Post 256860)
????? what you are saying??? this is not a party time. I think this is a key problem here... why people are upset.

were we born on this earth for a beautiful reason and somebody ask to pay for it??

Language barrier?

xbusymom 03-14-2010 08:43 PM

Re: Not my concern, I am staying
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by burgundia (Post 256742)
yeah!! we all will stay here and they will lock us in the forum and then shut it down...:lmfao: and we'll lead our happy lives here...:lmfao:

way cool... my kids are always telling me that I have my head stuck in the computer... so

Now I get to have some company?????

:mfr_lol: ** way too cool ** :mfr_lol:

Rocky_Shorz 03-14-2010 08:50 PM

Re: Not my concern, I am staying
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Christo888 (Post 256825)
what if being in a physical body in 3d is a luxury? I mean how else would we be able to 'sense' what physical manifestation of Light is?

wow, so we paid big for the retro experience, about like buying an ancient video game to see what life was like before really cool animation and advanced computer capabilities...

Well I have had a chance to check it out, and I'm ready to hop back in to full scale WOW... :wink2:

kriya 03-14-2010 09:13 PM

Re: Not my concern, I am staying
 
@tone3,

Spare me your righteous indignation! You were expecting criticism, you said so yourself.

I have no wish to judge you, I just call it as I see it.

Love,

Kriya

giovonni 03-14-2010 09:38 PM

Re: Not my concern, I am staying
 
From Anchor
"I really do think that we should stick together as a group."

yes I agree, lets just keep looking and moving forward<> everyone here has the the divine option of free will~
I think :lol3:

lightblue 03-14-2010 09:46 PM

Re: Not my concern, I am staying
 
:original::wub2::wink2:




..........................


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:23 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon