Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE)

Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) (http://projectavalon.net/forum/index.php)
-   Project Avalon General Discussion (http://projectavalon.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   NASA Cassini-Huygens Spacecraft pictures of Great Mothership near SATURN !! (http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=20892)

KAJ 03-11-2010 06:56 PM

NASA Cassini-Huygens Spacecraft pictures of Great Mothership near SATURN !!
 
Hello to all you wonderfull Guys out there.

I have been folowing PC and this forum from the very beginning and want to share some of my knowledge, which I think you will find quite interesting. I don`t know how many of you out there, knows about this ? but it is very interesting and proves a lot of what is going on here on our Earth and in Cosmos.

Just for your information to get startet. There are 3 persons involved:

Riley Martin Start page: http://helloearth.info/nasaconnectio...onnection.html

On this page you will se all the NASA pictures taken about 1.4 Mil. kilometer from object. The Mothership is about 50 x 100 Kilometer and looks like an egg.
-------------
Michael from MAUI Hawaii, Listen here:

http://www.artistfirst.com/rileymartin.htm

Here you can listen to Michael`s radioshow, NB. start with show # 49 and then #50 I promise you will be amazed, but listen to them all you will love it. Michael tells all what you want to hear about Earth, 2012, mothership, our Cosmic family, the sun, Nibiru,The Urantia Book and our future, just listen.
--------------

Nancy Lieder from Zetatalk. Nancy Lieder aka Emissary of the Zetas www.zetatalk.com , Was this the woman both Riley and Michael saw on the mothership? Listen to this on

http://www.artistfirst.com/rileymartin.htm # 35. (This one is amazing.)

This was my first post, hope you liked it?

Peace and love to all

KAJ

truthseekerdan 03-11-2010 07:24 PM

Re: NASA Cassini-Huygens Spacecraft pictures of Great Mothership near SATURN !!
 
Thanks, and :welcomeani:

~ Love & Light ~

Rocky_Shorz 03-11-2010 08:01 PM

Re: NASA Cassini-Huygens Spacecraft pictures of Great Mothership near SATURN !!
 
http://helloearth.info/nasaconnection/N00061934.jpg

I can't explain why every night I'm drawn outside to look up at Saturn as it is passing across above us, maybe this is part of the reason...

mkspllmn 03-11-2010 09:13 PM

Re: NASA Cassini-Huygens Spacecraft pictures of Great Mothership near SATURN !!
 
Here is another image from the same site.




http://helloearth.info/nasaconnectio...semble~jpl.jpg





I see a man hanging upside down with a rubber vest on. What is NASA trying to hide?

mkspllmn 03-11-2010 09:17 PM

Re: NASA Cassini-Huygens Spacecraft pictures of Great Mothership near SATURN !!
 
I dont know what this one is but it is very artistic.


Im saying I like this one.

http://helloearth.info/nasaconnectio...neclipesun.jpg

Majorion 03-11-2010 09:29 PM

Re: NASA Cassini-Huygens Spacecraft pictures of Great Mothership near SATURN !!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by mkspllmn (Post 254571)
I dont know what this one is but it is very artistic

Are NASA actually claiming that this is a real photograph and 'not' 3D rendering?

Most of the pictures we are shown of these far away planets and moons are fake. And if NASA are actually trying to sell this off as a real image than they'd really be shooting themselves in the foot this time.

TRANCOSO 03-11-2010 09:30 PM

Re: NASA Cassini-Huygens Spacecraft pictures of Great Mothership near SATURN !!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by KAJ (Post 254462)
This was my first post, hope you liked it?

Peace and love to all

KAJ

You've passed the exam KAJ!
Welcome aboard

mkspllmn 03-11-2010 09:36 PM

Re: NASA Cassini-Huygens Spacecraft pictures of Great Mothership near SATURN !!
 
Welcome, KAJ.

777 The Great Work 03-11-2010 09:40 PM

Re: NASA Cassini-Huygens Spacecraft pictures of Great Mothership near SATURN !!
 
This mother ship is also near Saturn.:original:
:original:http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/2996/noahsark.png

viking 03-11-2010 09:49 PM

Re: NASA Cassini-Huygens Spacecraft pictures of Great Mothership near SATURN !!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by 777 The Great Work (Post 254584)
This mother ship is also near Saturn.:original:
:original:http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/2996/noahsark.png

Looks like a Viking ship to me....:naughty:

Hey Kaj ... this looks interesting I will have a good read ect etc...

Welcome by the way...

viking

viking 03-11-2010 10:24 PM

Re: NASA Cassini-Huygens Spacecraft pictures of Great Mothership near SATURN !!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by KAJ (Post 254462)
Hello to all you wonderfull Guys out there.

I have been folowing PC and this forum from the very beginning and want to share some of my knowledge, which I think you will find quite interesting. I don`t know how many of you out there, knows about this ? but it is very interesting and proves a lot of what is going on here on our Earth and in Cosmos.

Just for your information to get startet. There are 3 persons involved:

Riley Martin Start page: http://helloearth.info/nasaconnectio...onnection.html

On this page you will se all the NASA pictures taken about 1.4 Mil. kilometer from object. The Mothership is about 50 x 100 Kilometer and looks like an egg.
-------------
Michael from MAUI Hawaii, Listen here:

http://www.artistfirst.com/rileymartin.htm

Here you can listen to Michael`s radioshow, NB. start with show # 49 and then #50 I promise you will be amazed, but listen to them all you will love it. Michael tells all what you want to hear about Earth, 2012, mothership, our Cosmic family, the sun, Nibiru,The Urantia Book and our future, just listen.
--------------

Nancy Lieder from Zetatalk. Nancy Lieder aka Emissary of the Zetas www.zetatalk.com , Was this the woman both Riley and Michael saw on the mothership? Listen to this on

http://www.artistfirst.com/rileymartin.htm # 35. (This one is amazing.)

This was my first post, hope you liked it?

Peace and love to all

KAJ

Hey Kaj ... great Interview with Nancy... :thumb_yello: ... please listen...

http://66.49.193.35/ArtistFirst_Proj...2009-10-29.mp3

viking

Rocky_Shorz 03-17-2010 12:26 AM

Re: NASA Cassini-Huygens Spacecraft pictures of Great Mothership near SATURN !!
 
any knew word on the light orb if it was visible in the last flyby Cassini?


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:01 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon