Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE)

Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) (http://projectavalon.net/forum/index.php)
-   Whistleblower Testimony (http://projectavalon.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Any Glenn Beck fans? Better watch this vid. (http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=20394)

micjer 02-25-2010 05:12 PM

Any Glenn Beck fans? Better watch this vid.
 
Alex Jones shows what Glenn Beck's agenda really is.


mntruthseeker 02-25-2010 05:19 PM

Re: Any Glenn Beck fans? Better watch this vid.
 
Pure EVIL

That was disgusting and I put it on facebook for my family members that think he is here to help

Thanks for sharing this mijcer

dddanieljjjamesss 02-25-2010 05:27 PM

Re: Any Glenn Beck fans? Better watch this vid.
 
AJ... GB... ech isn't there anything else on tv

micjer 02-25-2010 05:41 PM

Re: Any Glenn Beck fans? Better watch this vid.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by mntruthseeker (Post 244046)
Pure EVIL

That was disgusting and I put it on facebook for my family members that think he is here to help

Thanks for sharing this mijcer

Your welcome MNTS.

This shows how he takes things off of the internet and discusses them openly (which at first surprised me) on MSM, but gives the info a twist at the last to disinfo it. Very manipulative. It makes sense now when you see the behind the scenes ***** that goes on.

MSM knows that the internet is getting more readers than their newspapers so this is their way of keeping the fence sitters believing the ptb. Spin doctoring 101. So those people we discuss things with will believe Glenn Beck over us because he is on TV and he knows all.


I don't necessarily go along with everything AJ says either, but I do thank him for disclosing Glenn Beck for what he is.


:mad3:

mntruthseeker 02-25-2010 05:56 PM

Re: Any Glenn Beck fans? Better watch this vid.
 
Oh I hear you there. AJ can put on a good show too

I stopped going to his site a long time ago

I have to say that I did get a good start in his room though

waitinginthewings 02-25-2010 06:30 PM

Re: Any Glenn Beck fans? Better watch this vid.
 
You would think that GB would be a little smarter with his mouth. I love Whoopie....she called him on it, right on national tv. Game over Glen.....better find another job.

I_Am 02-25-2010 06:54 PM

Re: Any Glenn Beck fans? Better watch this vid.
 
He is put there as a puppet to distract Alex Jones followers.
:thumbdown:

joe2288 02-25-2010 07:00 PM

Re: Any Glenn Beck fans? Better watch this vid.
 
I watch his show every night and he has over three million viewers. It doesn't

matter what you think any one who watches that show knows quite a bit

of the lies and socialist gov't in our country.

tone3jaguar 02-25-2010 09:47 PM

Re: Any Glenn Beck fans? Better watch this vid.
 
They need a douche bag to appeal to the douche bag segment of the demographic.

5thElement 02-25-2010 09:55 PM

Re: Any Glenn Beck fans? Better watch this vid.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by tone3jaguar (Post 244159)
They need a douche bag to appeal to the douche bag segment of the demographic.

Dude:nono:

Not at all like your normal posts:shocked:

If he even gets a few of those 3 million to do some independent research and use some critical thinking....

El

PS - did you mean to target other posters in this thread? I read it that way and am hoping I am wrong.

shybastid 02-26-2010 02:35 AM

Re: Any Glenn Beck fans? Better watch this vid.
 
I watch Beck. Ya know what? He has exposed more corruption in the Democratic and Republican Parties in one hour then I've learned elsewhere combined.
Those are terrible illustrations of a bad "adman" going for publicity. Having said that, I've learned to acertain the "whistleblowers" value here too.
Don't shoot the messenger on all accounts cuase yoy don't like how or what their presenting.
And yeah..he gets on my nerves and goes overboard. And NOW he has a bigger audience. He gets on my nerves MORE. Not when he shows corruption though. I believe most of his facts. And that irritates me more then him.

tone3jaguar 02-26-2010 02:49 AM

Re: Any Glenn Beck fans? Better watch this vid.
 
Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by 5thElement (Post 244165)
Dude:nono:

Not at all like your normal posts:shocked:

If he even gets a few of those 3 million to do some independent research and use some critical thinking....

El

PS - did you mean to target other posters in this thread? I read it that way and am hoping I am wrong.


Yes, you are wrong. The post was directed at Beck because he is a half wit that is only allowed to be on television so that half wits will watch him. There is nothing good about the guy. If that guy where a grade school teacher all of his students would have to retake the 3rd grade because they did not learn anything.

I don't have normal posts, all of my posts are abnormal and I am proud of it.

AscendingStarseed 02-26-2010 05:42 AM

Re: Any Glenn Beck fans? Better watch this vid.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by micjer (Post 244065)
This shows how he takes things off of the internet and discusses them openly (which at first surprised me) on MSM, but gives the info a twist at the last to disinfo it. Very manipulative. It makes sense now when you see the behind the scenes ***** that goes on.

GB is a sociopath, a typical textbook case!! They have an clever ability to take a morsel of the truth then build an elaborate story around it to support their case, or whatever lie they're trying to feed you. I've had the unfortunate circumstance of encountering one of the best when I was younger and they can be extremely persuasive and convincing. They seem like the nicest guys, until you invite them into your home and they empty your checking acct, run up your credit cards, end up owing you for rent all while he's boinking your friends...and you're clueless to all of it, until it gets exposed.

These people live lies that are a complete lie and the world would be much better without them, for they pose a menace to society and everyone who encounters them. They're vampires that feed-off the psychic energy of their victims, and in GB's case he has a whole nation of ignorant, uneducated people to inflame who are already feeling helpless, hopeless and angry. The really sick part is that he does it for sport, because he can...

Thank you for exposing him for the scumbag, sociopath that he really is micjer! I've already passed it on and posted it on my site...

micjer 02-26-2010 02:13 PM

Re: Any Glenn Beck fans? Better watch this vid.
 
YW AscendingStarseed.

Once we have been involved with these type of people we are quick to recognize another.

You know I believe that this manipulation has been around for a long time.

It is my belief that the Catholic Church has done the exact thing. They have taken facts and twisted into a story that fits their agenda. It is like they are saying well this is what really happened, and you must believe what we tell you because anything else is nonsense. Btw send money!

tone3jaguar 02-26-2010 02:52 PM

Re: Any Glenn Beck fans? Better watch this vid.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by shybastid (Post 244230)
I watch Beck. Ya know what? He has exposed more corruption in the Democratic and Republican Parties in one hour then I've learned elsewhere combined.

Newsflash just in:

Everything on FOX new is filtered through the Neo Conservative propaganda machine. If you are watching it and allow your self to believe any of it then you are volunteering to be one of the sheeple. The democratic and republican parties only exist anymore so that we wont pay any attention to what is actually going on. They all have the same controllers. Wake up.

pyrangello 02-26-2010 04:24 PM

Re: Any Glenn Beck fans? Better watch this vid.
 
Glenn pushes the envelope sometimes but I think the chalkboard back to class sessions allow a whole new perspective on what you choose to absorb or not . After all it's up to all of us to process and believe what we want to.

I watch him periodically and am learning more about the founding fathers of this country , our constitution and delaration of independence that I did in school. He's not pro-republican or democrat.

He's just a concerned American who knows were headed on a train into a cliff if we don't change the tracks, and reinforces his comments with examples of past history or events from around the world, not just american .

samncheese 02-26-2010 06:04 PM

Re: Any Glenn Beck fans? Better watch this vid.
 
Glenn Beck is an entertainer...Get over it... That is how he bills himself.

What is sad is that there are persons here that will let entertainment lead to hate...

Karma is a bitch. To hate any thing is to hate self.


Be at Peace

micjer 02-26-2010 06:25 PM

Re: Any Glenn Beck fans? Better watch this vid.
 
I certainly don't hate the guy. I agree with you about karma.

I just want to expose the hidden side of this guy. Take the info he presents, but beware of his conlusions on some matters.

He is really no different than all whistleblowers out there. Nobody knows everything. Take what feels right and carry on.

Cheers.

tone3jaguar 02-26-2010 07:21 PM

Re: Any Glenn Beck fans? Better watch this vid.
 
Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by samncheese (Post 244635)
Glenn Beck is an entertainer...Get over it... That is how he bills himself.

What is sad is that there are persons here that will let entertainment lead to hate...

Karma is a bitch. To hate any thing is to hate self.


Be at Peace


I never said anything about hating, I actually have zero emotion dedicated to it. I just stated the obvious. The guy is a douche. Fox news is all douches. If you watch the above video and do not agree that the guy is a manipulative A hole, then I feel sorry for you because you are in denial.

tribe of light 02-28-2010 12:53 AM

Re: Any Glenn Beck fans? Better watch this vid.
 
Ive read all of the comments posted here regarding the TV channel Fox News and Glen Beck.

In my perspective, this nouveau form of yellow journalism that one may encounter through Faux News or MSNBC, etc. is subtler than its predecessor a century ago, yet exists to increase the dyadic relationship between those clinging to a crumbling worldview and those awakening to a new paradigm.

For example, the recent vote by the Supreme Court that gives greater rights to corporate interests to exercise political speech through campaign contributions didnt really do anything other than expose preexisting corruption. Basically, anyone that wants to still pretend that we live in a fair and decent democracy can no longer do so lest they say, "I am willfully shutting down and ignoring the facts." Many of us knew this before the vote, but i see the Universe gave the vote to awaken those who were still sitting on the fence... much the same with Glen Beck and the likes of Faux News...

mitosis is part of creation.

micjer 02-28-2010 12:53 AM

Re: Any Glenn Beck fans? Better watch this vid.
 



Quote:

Glenn Beck’s assigned task is to characterize the movement as violent and dangerous. On June 10, 2009, he declared 9/11 truthers are in league with al-Qaeda and white supremacists, an assertion so absurd as to be almost laughable. He said 9/11 truth activists consider the late James Von Brunn a hero. Von Brunn allegedly shot to death a security guard at the U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum in Washington. Beck did not provide any evidence of this.
http://www.infowars.com/beck-says-tr...n-obamas-life/


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:27 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon