Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE)

Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) (http://projectavalon.net/forum/index.php)
-   Project Avalon General Discussion (http://projectavalon.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Mandatory Viewing For ALL Avalon Members. (http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=8611)

JohnWdoe 12-05-2008 04:54 AM

Mandatory Viewing For ALL Avalon Members.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PA1sNmZwRl4

I won't waste any space here as this video sums up perfectly my views on the current truth movement.

I urge people to honestly look at whats going on, past the beliefs and phrases we speak on a daily basis.

Its time we realize we may have been tricked.

historycircus 12-05-2008 05:43 AM

Re: Mandatory Viewing For ALL Avalon Members.

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnWdoe (Post 91109)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PA1sNmZwRl4

I won't waste any space here as this video sums up perfectly my views on the current truth movement.

I urge people to honestly look at whats going on, past the beliefs and phrases we speak on a daily basis.

Powerful stuff indeed. I can tell this guy has a Christian bent, but that doesn't make his words any less true, in most senses.

Thanks for the vid.

Sol Invictus 12-05-2008 06:00 AM

What an immense crock of ****.

if that **** hat had even done a small bit of research into how the world is controlled he would of gone 'you know, we need to rid the world of zionism, and the sooner the better'.

1) Research who funded Hitler and his rise.
2) Look who funded the Russian revolution and why that revolution took place.
3) Look at how many hundreds of billions just went from the USA bail out into israeli bank accounts and will never see the light of day ever again.
4) Look at 9-11 and how it was the worlds most massive smoke and mirrors act to gain control. Dancing Israelis any one?
5) Look at how the bible is an absolute crock of **** used to keep our spirits in check and to punish those who step out side of its envelope.
6) Look at how evil israel is. Look at the starving and the suffering that the zionists cause.
7) Look at 1967 and how Israel killed hundreds of united states sailors in a major false flag operation to drag the USA into a war with the middle east.

To sum it up; The zionists world wide need to be hauled in and called to account. Any thing less is a crime against humanity.

Waterman 12-05-2008 06:02 AM

It is more convoluded than is being presented in the video you have posted. In fact that "postulation is very weak".

My friends father was a judge on the Nuremburg trials, and the most important thing to remember is that people like Obama's chief of staff are exactly what they appear to be. Nazi's! No, it isn't a white only organization.

Christo888 12-05-2008 06:24 AM

You wasted our time with that!

historycircus 12-05-2008 06:27 AM

This video raises valid points about the dissemination of information. "How" do you know what you know, you know?

Koyaanisqatsi 12-05-2008 06:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnWdoe (Post 91109)

:mf_boff:

Sol Invictus 12-05-2008 08:02 AM

The bible is a crock of rubbish cooked up to keep the masses dumb and the spiritual people in chains or burnt alive.

If Jesus knew what was done in his name, he would have a blue fit. Oh jesus did live, was a great guy, but the Bible and all its stories? well, they are just recollections of primitive peoples meeting extra terrestrial life and going to their ships up in the sky.

Dominic 12-05-2008 10:18 AM

Good video I have known the truth in that regard for quite awhile.

The cards are in place for our demise

I think the inertia of what they have started will carry this movement to completion.

The support for obama just insured that they have what they need.

Not much for us to do but use the time we have to prepare and tell others.

Enjoy each day

JohnWdoe 12-05-2008 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sol Invictus (Post 91122)

if that **** hat had even done a small bit of research into how the world is controlled he would of gone 'you know, we need to rid the world of zionism, and the sooner the better'.

3) Look at how many hundreds of billions just went from the USA bail out into israeli bank accounts and will never see the light of day ever again.
4) Look at 9-11 and how it was the worlds most massive smoke and mirrors act to gain control. Dancing Israelis any one?
5) Look at how the bible is an absolute crock of **** used to keep our spirits in check and to punish those who step out side of its envelope.
6) Look at how evil israel is. Look at the starving and the suffering that the zionists cause.
7) Look at 1967 and how Israel killed hundreds of united states sailors in a major false flag operation to drag the USA into a war with the middle east.

To sum it up; The zionists world wide need to be hauled in and called to account. Any thing less is a crime against humanity.

I always see people mixing up Zionism and Judaism as they are two different things entirely, it would be like me blaming every American for the Patriot Act (you had zero control) as is Israel. Most of the population is not in on the "lie" and what a better way then hiring thousands of actors and making them walk a thin line.

My point is simply this,

We need to STOP blaming the organization and blame the people doing the deeds its honestly causing no good for ANY of us to go yelling its the Zionist, do we even want to be in peace anymore or has or blood lust for revenge blinded us to "take errr down!".

The big problem with many of us is that everyone seems to have another bad guy, we can't even agree on who is imposing this World Government on us which is the honest truth.

To this day i still see the bogey man "Luciferians" blamed for this well the Illuminati is going to take over the financial system and hell if they REALLY are then lets stop using blanket terms and go for the jugular (the people).

All the ism's and recent political movements are nothing but fronts for us to attack, we simply cannot honestly know the real inner workings - we scramble after the fact adding on god knows what else based on our personal differences.

I share this with you because i respect every single one of you, every single one... To me your like a giant family who enjoys a great dinner mashed with interesting conversations, so in all honesty i present this information purely on a altruist point of view.

I agree that PEOPLE in Zionism did the deeds but Zionism itself is just a word, do you see my point in realizing that maybe we should rethink what we say just to get our real message across? The world is simply not intelligent enough to differentiate the meaning between Zionism and Judaism, that could back fire hard as people really want answers.

I respect your opinion and realize you honestly want these people brought to justice but i wonder if our Modus operandi will really bring peace or even more hatred to people not connected.

JohnWdoe 12-05-2008 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sol Invictus (Post 91144)
The bible is a crock of rubbish cooked up to keep the masses dumb and the spiritual people in chains or burnt alive.

If Jesus knew what was done in his name, he would have a blue fit. Oh jesus did live, was a great guy, but the Bible and all its stories? well, they are just recollections of primitive peoples meeting extra terrestrial life and going to their ships up in the sky.

Maybe so but i can't tell you how many Christians have shocked me with real genuine love and a down to earth attitude , if you knew who your looking at you would think i am totally against religion (just on my appearance for crip sakes) and at one point in my life i was against religion 100%, yet still i have no gods and never claim to be a god or an atheist, its all the same in the end.

I actually find the AAT very intriguing as i just ordered "Forbidden Archeology" by Michael Cremo and polished of Finger prints of the gods (interesting to say the least) but the concepts of religion must be understood yet sadly i see already to many believers who cannot accept another persons faith.

So what do we do hypothetically? abolish them all? fly a fleet of our saucers out to scare people away from god? it is truly a river i cannot change as religion is much bigger then anyone man trying to silence it.

It's all about being tolerate and realizing not every Catholic/Hindu/Christian/Muslim hate each other, it would be a human way, to teach us to see the magic in everyone and enjoy being around people regardless.

But of course i respect your input (as monotone as it sounds) because the golden rule is to treat others (always) as you would like to be treated yourself, if this really took shape i couldn't imagine how productive and happy all of us good be. It took me awhile to fight that "internal" need to call another man down, all we can really do is try to set an example and be as genuine as our words read.

Antaletriangle 12-05-2008 11:53 AM

If anyone has time they should please try and view 'the arrivals' it's posted in books vids and articles 50+ vids in a series that covers the whole field,encompassing bohemian grove,Icke,Jones,energy grids,extra-dimensional beings,zionism,the whole scenario-try and look past the religious connotation to it and let the info. awaken your spirit.It's like a field of investigation that covers alot of the agenda that we've been blinkered to most of our lives-over 8 hours of documentary so far.

urbe et orbe 12-05-2008 12:02 PM

"Mandatory " is a kind of word that sounds very " brain washing" huh?

JohnWdoe 12-05-2008 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by urbe et orbe (Post 91188)
"Mandatory " is a kind of word that sounds very " brain washing" huh?

It was the only way i could pull people to honestly give it a chance and thought, and Mandatory is just a word nothing more.

I don't think i need to brainwash anyone as many people on the net are already putting my "work" to shame, my intention was for your attention to be grabbed and nothing less. Already 300 people have viewed and it is their choice to take it for what it is - as is yours.

I really wish forums were not so impersonal but thats the times my friend, i like to view the internet as a good song - everyone interprets from his own life and mind but still the song is great. Only if we could sing that tune.

peacelovinman 12-05-2008 01:10 PM

I found a lot of truth in this video.

If you look hard enough at the US and the UK government, you can see the Zionist influence. But I can accept the premise that the Zionists in Israel, the US and the UK are being used by the Illuminati as fall guys. Also, ask yourself this question: if people like Maxwell, Icke, Tsarion etc. are coming out with information dangerous to the status quo, why are they not being "dealt with". Perhaps they do serve a purpose in the overall agenda?

I think the notion of a third world war, accompanied by the condemnation of Israel and Jews in general could play out (and I don't lump Zionism in with Orthodox Judaism but I think the actions of the Zionists will induce the "sheeple" to persecute all Jews anyway). Following the war will come the World Revolution (revolution = turning in circles = here we go again!), planned for many hundreds of years, where the reality is that Humanity will be mind controlled slaves in a utopia for the elite Illuminati. The plan is that sheeple will be so in fear by that time, they will rush to be saved and ushered in to the new age of enligtenment. Any people still holding fast to religious faith, Christian, Judaism or Islam will be treated like the Jews were in Nazi Germany.

I hope it doesn't turn out that way but I believe that it could. I am not a Christian and do not practice any formal religion. However, I do think the whole "New Age" movement is designed to accustom us to Illuminati Occult beliefs.

Sol Invictus 12-05-2008 01:16 PM

John,
the old testement. A collection of weird storied about things coming down from the sky and causing misery on earth, a 'thing' in the sky, a 'Babel' that 'God' destroyed because he couldn't face having us 'up there' with him.

A babel (Tower of babel fame) is an area where launches took place. It wasn't a tower, it was a ship to go into space. The alien race destroyed it because they didn't want us finding out the truth.

Sound familiar?

The whole 'lineage' thing. Why? whys that so important? the Jews seperated from the rest of the world wandering the desert for a generation.. why did 'God' seperate them? why didn't he allow Moses into the promised land after giving him radiation poisoning?

Dammit.... I want people to be nice, loving tolerant, kind caring considerate share and share alike types because they feel it is a good thing to do, not because some scare story of a big bad man in the sky who will burn you forever if your naughty so you better be good...

Jews, Christians, Muslims... followers of an alien 'cook book' to keep the masses cowed, bowed and dumbed down.

JohnWdoe 12-05-2008 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sol Invictus (Post 91202)
John,
the old testement. A collection of weird storied about things coming down from the sky and causing misery on earth, a 'thing' in the sky, a 'Babel' that 'God' destroyed because he couldn't face having us 'up there' with him.

A babel (Tower of babel fame) is an area where launches took place. It wasn't a tower, it was a ship to go into space. The alien race destroyed it because they didn't want us finding out the truth.

Sound familiar?

The whole 'lineage' thing. Why? whys that so important? the Jews seperated from the rest of the world wandering the desert for a generation.. why did 'God' seperate them? why didn't he allow Moses into the promised land after giving him radiation poisoning?

Dammit.... I want people to be nice, loving tolerant, kind caring considerate share and share alike types because they feel it is a good thing to do, not because some scare story of a big bad man in the sky who will burn you forever if your naughty so you better be good...

Jews, Christians, Muslims... followers of an alien 'cook book' to keep the masses cowed, bowed and dumbed down.

I love the concept of Babel being used as a "lift pad" that is really interesting and thank you for reminding me about that (got stuck in the back some where) i always took Babel as a child as the "jealous god", or the "destroyer of men" which to me meant the total opposite of what Christian Living was teaching me, alas, its all behind me and i have stood before everyone from Catholic to Hindu trying to be at peace with them.

I really cannot, i repeat, cannot, tell you what to believe and if you find tranquil within meditation that is your choice and i respect it, only thing i offer is to warn these people that there genuine love for Spirit MAY be used against them in the end and the only way i can see you all keeping it is to be aware it is yours and no "government" could take away what makes you feel connected to the creator, hell i think alot of Spiritualist are very intelligent i just do not want them to be used or abused because they found something good in themselves and humanity.

Id say its all about protection with me, i try my best to protect everyone of you and let you go against what these so called "masters" desire of you, just be yourself and remember we are all in this together, i know many Avalonions have left a bitter stain on the forum based on thought difference but ya know what?? if we all could sit together in a stadium and get to see each other in an intimate setting it would all be water under the bridge.

I realize that i do not hold all the answers and when i am offered a belief i like to almost create a Trinity, for instance.

Exchanger - King Lear - Myself, not in literal sense but a wonder, almost like a team ready from different sides all looking at the same picture to get a better idea. For fun i used to mush complete opposite Philosophies together and see the results of it from my perspective and in all honesty i wish more people could look at it theoretically from that point, its fun and gives the imagination a puzzle to solve.

Why is it we are so different?

peacelovinman 12-05-2008 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sol Invictus (Post 91202)
John,

Sound familiar?

I long since have come to the conclusion that the Bible has been manipulated (at the very least) to say what certain vested interests wanted it to say. The God that the Old Testament portrays (a vengeful, ruthless God) is not an image of the Divine that I've ever subscribed to.

However, I do believe that this fact will be used by those same vested interests to herd people into another belief system (notice the word LIE in beLIEf?) that will be another mechanism to control and enslave. We need to be mindful of this.

Of course, there is no need for us to believe in God at all. My own take is that the Divine is a Creator God and his creations are real and have substance. I can see them all around me in Humanity and nature.

When I plant a tomato seed and watch it evolve into a fully grown plant which provides fruit to sustain my family and I, I can see divine intelligence at work on a daily basis.

This act of creation does not require my belief to exist; it operates whether I believe in it or not because it is a REAL creation.

Religious doctrine (or any doctrine e.g. New Age, Luciferian etc,) that require beLIEf to exist are just fictions and hence are not real.

For anybody who would like to follow this arguement further, go to Arthur Christian's Website, www.loveforlife.com.au. and experience just how deep this fictional rabbit-hole goes...!

nivosh 12-05-2008 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sol Invictus (Post 91122)

Quote:

Please provide link to this, i would love to see it from another credible source.

Quote:

where did you see dancing Israelis?
I didn't dance. I was shocked.

Quote:

Israel is just a word. a word can not be Evil.
The Israel Palestinian conflict is between 2 sides.
the zionists don't cause starving and suffering. ignorant Human beings do.

Quote:

This reminds me of different times. times with gaz and consetration camps.

Allie 12-05-2008 04:09 PM

In my view some good points have been made within this thread.:original:

Firstly - the need to keep researching. Not to settle on a view and incoporate it into a rigid template of 'fact'. All any of us know is what we are told. There probably isn't a one of us who have found anything out first-hand. 'Sheeple' are just followers of a view, not merely those who don't 'wake up' to the world around us.

When I come across information that perisitantly points me towards blaming a specific section of society, I wonder why I'm being pointed there. Propaganda is very clever. It fools millions every time and it is an art, not a amateur act that any of us is immune to.

I completely agree with the issue of confusing people with their leaders. It is unfair to blame ordinary Americans and Brits for the war in Iraq. It is unfair to view every muslim as a potential Wahabeist. It is unfair to blame every Jew for what is a highly complex situation in Israel. Perhaps we all need to try living there to see what is and what is not.

One question I have is that we are told the news we see on TV or in the papers is simply what we are being manipulated with. So I find it problematic when 'researchers' point us towards aspects of it as being OK to believe. That is, they themselves are not above resorting to a headline or two to prove their point. A puzzle.

I have had many, many questions that have arisen from my own research and I don't find this video unworthy.

stiros 12-05-2008 04:45 PM

Very interesting video “The Trouble with the Truth Movement”.
It is always interesting to look at things from different perspectives and from all these different perspectives try to find something called the truth.

Thanks for the information
stiros

Mark 12-05-2008 05:10 PM

The bottom line is that no one knows the truth for sure. We all have our different takes and all come up with our own conclusions. This being so, it's probably best to manifest ones own future rather then letting anyone else do it for you...

mntruthseeker 12-05-2008 05:21 PM

I say the video proves to me that the speaker is full of ****!

Once you wake up you feel an anger but then things fall into place. This guy obviously twisted in his views.

I researched all up on paperclip, religions as most of us have and I say he is working for the illuminati's

*****Nivosh, I fully agree with you as I went that route too.
Obviously someone is trying to put us back to sleep. Also check out what the roman catholics & the jesuits have done who are sitting holding hands with the zionist.

JohnWdoe 12-05-2008 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mark (Post 91273)
The bottom line is that no one knows the truth for sure. We all have our different takes and all come up with our own conclusions. This being so, it's probably best to manifest ones own future rather then letting anyone else do it for you...

Bingo was his name O!

Destiny is truly in our hands.

JohnWdoe 12-05-2008 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mntruthseeker (Post 91277)
I say the video proves to me that the speaker is full of ****!

Once you wake up you feel an anger but then things fall into place. This guy obviously twisted in his views.

I researched all up on paperclip, religions as most of us have and I say he is working for the illuminati's

Speculation? i think so.

Speculate and you will be played, plain and simple.