Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE)

Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) (http://projectavalon.net/forum/index.php)
-   Project Avalon General Discussion (http://projectavalon.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   The Best Revenge (http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=20579)

MargueriteBee 03-03-2010 07:18 AM

The Best Revenge

IMHO the best revenge against the dark forces is simply to be happy no matter what. I made this decision after realizing that I have been really pi**ed off for months. I realized I had to stop the negative emotions that were destroying any kind of joy I could find in my being. I had to stop giving my attention to all the crap, turn around and just be peace. So, screw it, I'm gonna enjoy life no matter what.

I'm off to the kitchen to make me a hot fudge sunday.:lol3:

Phoenix 03-03-2010 07:33 AM

Re: The Best Revenge

Well said :thumb_yello:

Find what brings you Joy, that is the Divine expression of Love.

Humble Janitor 03-03-2010 07:35 AM

I think the best revenge is living well but you do have a point.

I believe Mr.McFerrin said it best:

Don't worry, be happy!

MargueriteBee 03-03-2010 07:39 AM

I find great joy in taking care of the animals on the ranch. I love playing with the dogs and talking to the chickens and collecting their eggs of gold. I especially love Girlie, the orphan calf. She is the smallest of the herd and comes to me when I call her. I love that. I am also finding that planning what to plant and weeding in the garden is wonderful!

justpeter 03-03-2010 08:54 AM

In Scientology they say the best way to get back at your enemies is to "flourish and prosper". Same thing, just different wording:original:

Raven 03-03-2010 09:00 AM

My motto is: Life is too short to be miserable.
And: Worrying is the intrest we pay for things that may never come due.

Of course i use Don Juans wisdom as well and death is my advisor. Teaches me to live in the moment, because NOW is the moment of power.
Raven

mudra 03-03-2010 09:25 AM

Remaining undisturbed in the middle of chaos is a strengh of heart .
Happiness is certainly a very good choice to be made
Enjoy the ride :)

Love from me
mudra

Kulapops 03-03-2010 09:31 AM

I found the same thing six months ago or so Maruerite... what does living in a state of worry achieve? It takes us away from living.

I am living now. I don't have to wait for it.

Do the garden, make a cake. Build a compost bin ! (check my homepage out!) Make friends. Enjoy your family. Enjoy people.

In this way, there is nothing to fear. All our lives will end at some point and we don't know what will happen.

So best to enjoy the things we know about

I'm with you 100%.

Can I have a piece of that delicious fudge cake?

:original:

Wood 03-03-2010 09:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MargueriteBee (Post 247495)
IMHO the best revenge against the dark forces is simply to be happy no matter what. I made this decision after realizing that I have been really pi**ed off for months. I realized I had to stop the negative emotions that were destroying any kind of joy I could find in my being. I had to stop giving my attention to all the crap, turn around and just be peace. So, screw it, I'm gonna enjoy life no matter what.

I'm off to the kitchen to make me a hot fudge sunday.:lol3:

I agree. I used to be quite disturbed a few months ago when I started reading a lot about what is going on. Even considering moving to a safe place and stockpiling food and useful items. A few weeks ago I started to change: now I consider all the theories and information to be less important. I think something is happening but I see it as a positive change. And I am happier every day :)