Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE)

Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) (http://projectavalon.net/forum/index.php)
-   Project Avalon General Discussion (http://projectavalon.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Bill Ryan's thread (http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=17977)

Seth Haniel 12-11-2009 11:07 AM

Re: Bill Ryan's thread

Stilll hangin' in there ;)

Bill Ryan 12-11-2009 11:08 AM

Hello, Everyone -

A warm welcome to all the new members - and new visitors. Thanks again for all the very positive comments. This is the energy that really keeps us going. If there was no-one out there, we'd not be doing our work.

Some good questions here.... please forgive the necessary brevity, or else the reply might be a small book. Also please forgive me if I've missed anything (re-post if necessary). I've also not responded to anything that isn't actually a question - although everything you wrote is noted and appreciated.

All the quotes are abbreviated to make the questions easier to read.

Quote:

Originally Posted by lightblue (Post 196922)
I wondered if you have heard anything from Gordon Novel lately.

He's having a tough time at the moment, and is not that much further forward with his project in practical terms.

Quote:

Originally Posted by qbeac (Post 196934)
Questions:
- Is Sheldan Nidle info or disinfo?
- Will there be huge earth changes and earth evacuation, as he says?
- Will you consider interviewing him?

Not intentional disinfo (few people probably are). My knowledge of him is limited, and we've not met or corresponded with him. So there may be much of what he says that I'm not aware of.

I'd say much of his information is generally valuable (he overlaps in some respects with David Wilcock, as best I can see).

I don't anticipate any 'evacuation', and I think we've got to dig ourselves out of this planetary mess, for better or for worse. This is our responsibility, and is our 'training course' to handle it - which we've all signed up for, so to speak.

I don't think it's as simple as our getting rescued: no-one's going to get raptured or ascended out of this situation. That (in my view) is wishful thinking, a New Age equivalent of the traditional Christian view that "God will save me". (Sometimes God doesn't do that: we have to look after ourselves - and in my view this is the point.)

We wish him well but have no plans to interview him. His work - like that of many others - is valuable to wake people up and get them thinking. But don't believe anything you hear or read - including this :) You have to work quite hard out there to figure out what's real and valid - and that's part of the learning, too.

I talk about this subject quite a lot in the new video interview published by Freedom Central. Within 48 hours we'll be uploading a version in one long video on our own YouTube channel, together with an audio MP3 of the entire thing.

Recommended listening: it's really not bad, and contains a LOT of information.

Quote:

Originally Posted by rfebres (Post 196950)
The number of "V" ships that arrived on earth (29). If your start from this date: 4(April)2010 which is first month after the episodes resume, and add 29(ships) months to that you get Sept 2012, now add the sequence above (count down) and you get December 2012. Am I crazy? The funny thing though is that I was sending this info to David through his contact page and when I clicked the send button I looked at my computer clock and guess what time it was? 12:12. What do you guys think?

Personally, I don't pay much attention to gematria (seeking meaningful patterns in numbers): it seems to me, as a one-time mathematician, that it's possible to create the patterns one would like to see out of absolutely anything - a kind of numerical Rorschach test.

I don't want to rain on your parade or dismiss anything you find interesting or valuable, but for me I can't see any logical basis to explain how this would or could work.

The Illuminati DO use ritual dates and ritual numbers, but I think it's just that (ritual) - and if the force of intention and actual, real-life black magic is behind ritual, then real effects can be made to happen. This may be the point. I don't the standalone numbers have any meaning or power. But the people who use them ritualistically may do.

Quote:

Originally Posted by migp (Post 196967)
What can we expect for the economy next year....could you address on what Mr. Benjamin Fulford says in his blog.....is it going to be a drastic change in the world economy, including the use of hidden technilogy?

We're following this closely and probably know as much as you do. We'd not be surprised to see a sudden devaluation of the dollar sometime early next year.

We're as convinced as we can be that gold and silver are valuable assets (hold the physical metal yourself - paper and digits are just that, and are ultimately not real currency at all). In our view this can do absolutely no harm at all. One will not lose.

On a slightly different line, it can also do no harm to stock up with very basic staples and remedies (like D3, silver and MMS) to last for 30 days or so. I personally could hole up in my apartment for several weeks without once going outside and stay happy and comfortable whatever was happening.

It doesn't cost a lot of time or trouble to set that up, and this basic 'insurance' is still cheap and easy to set up. There's absolutely no reason not to do that - and even our friend David Wilcock now recommends it.

Our deepest sources say that the world is more likely to go into a controlled slide rather than a sudden catastrophe (geopolitically, economically, and regarding controls on people, travel, communication, etc).

But we really don't know for sure, and that's because the plans may not be fixed, or may be being interfered with internally and possibly externally.

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheRebel (Post 196977)
When you were doing Mr. Peterson's interview and while concluding you told that it has been most fascinating interview you had done so far!! We all know that he did share some of the inside information with you all off the camera, but he was restricted on camera; so would not it be a good idea if you can share some of those information wherever feasible to do so as we really did not find much fascination in that interview.....One quick request is that...Would you like to interview "Drunvalo Melchizedek"?

Dr Peterson: watch Kerry's segment of the interview (Part 3) and note carefully his responses to the questions Kerry asks.

The very closing segment of Part 2, as well, which is hilarious. If anyone's not seen this, you must. Go to 53:00 and play. Or just go straight to the end and rewind for a minute.

Drunvalo: no plans to interview him.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Midnight Oil (Post 196993)
Are you planning to do an interview with Lou Baldin( aka "Sleeper")?.

No plans. We communicated with him once, but he lives in the US midwest and our paths would never cross without a special (and expensive) trip.

Quote:

Originally Posted by geoff (Post 197039)
Are you aware of and what is your and/or kerry's opinion of the works of (paris france based) Laura Knight-Jadczyk?

thirdly, are you aware of and what your and/or kerry's opinion of the works of (australia based) Dr. Amitakh Stanford?

Laura is a critic of Camelot and writes disparagingly about us on her forum. We are mystified why. We have no quarrel with her and never have had. We broadly agree with most of her views on most people and issues.

We linked to her site here, early in November (right hand sidebar):

http://projectcamelot.org/index_1_November.html

Kerry posted that, because she admires Laura's work. At the time she had no idea that Laura had written that we were disinfo, paid agents, etc etc. The link from our site to hers, posted by Kerry in all sincerity, caused some consternation and disbelief on Laura's forum.

Please note that we just don't have time to follow discussion on forums (even this one) and are often simply not aware that someone is critical of us. That doesn't affect our own opinions, or our own work.

Every now and then we suddenly discover that someone we thought was an ally (like Michael St.Clair) has turned on us. We have to be thick-skinned about these things.

Dr. Amitakh Stanford: not at all familiar. Thanks for the info - will check him out.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Landulous (Post 197057)
. Is there any way to load a file, specifically Omini Page 15?
2. Is there any way to load a few audio files?

No idea, I'm afraid - please address the mods about this.

Quote:

Originally Posted by qbeac (Post 197075)
Questions:
- Can we trust Dr. Steven Greer, or not?
- Is he sincere in wanting to bring to light Free Energy?
- Is he honest or a double agent (gatekeeper, infiltrated)?
- Does he work for a real contact with “positive ETs”, or for Project Blue Beam (faked or "negative ETs")?
Is Dr. Greer an honest person (or being), or does he have a hidden dark agenda? Does he work for the light or for the dark side?
These are just 3 examples about Dr. Greer that, IMHO, don’t add up too well:
1) Dr. Greer says all ETs are good. But in your excellent interview with him (jul-26-09) you and Kerry said that was an irresponsible statement, and I totally agree with you.

2) I witnessed the incident in the Barcelona Exopolitics Summit (jul-26-09) where some people said they were allegedly intimidated (or threatened) by Dr. Greer when they talked to him about their own Free Energy devices. I am aware it is not yet clear what really happened (Ex: if the accusations against Dr. Greer were true or just a misunderstanding), but still, that incident is kind of suspicious and I think it should be clarified.

3) Dr. Greer says he wants to help people to develop their Free Energy devices. Well, Bill, you saw the “Pantone GEET motor” in Barcelona (jul-26-09): 30% gasoline 70% water and a huge reduction of pollution. It's important to note that his inventor, Paul Pantone, has given for free the plans of his invention so that EVERYBODY can replicate it (see video bellow).

So, if Dr. Greer is sincere about wanting to promote Free Energy devices, here he has a great one: Pantone motor. Would he promote the Pantone motor (in CNN, as he said in Barcelona)? If he did, that would be a very simple, quick and excellent way for people to see for themselves this technology is real and it works. Also, the word would spread all over the world!
Paul's Comments About GEET FREE PLANS
Paul Pantone gives for free to the world his plans to build the Pantone motor

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXrHLNRmCOk

Detailed instructions to build the Pantone motor
http://www.panaceauniversity.org/GEE...20procesor.pdf

But the “strange” fact is that Dr. Greer “is not” promoting such as simple demonstration of an effective Free Energy device like the Pantone GEET motor (or similar devices). Why doesn’t he do it ASAP?

Considering the above, one may wonder about these two possible “hypothesis”:
a) Is Dr. Greer sincere when he says he wants to bring to light Free Energy, or is he perhaps a double agent (gatekeeper) who is trying to identify the best Free Energy devices (to suppress them?), while at the same time he is buying time to help bringing to fruition the elite’s dark agenda?

b) Is Dr. Greer working for a “real contact” with “good ETs”, or is he working for Project Blue Beam?
”.

Wow. (long pause)

In some ways I'd rather not comment. But your questions are very important.

Let me say this:

1) Look at the promises, and then look at what has been delivered since The DIsclosure Project Press Conference in May 2001. We started Camelot ourselves in April 2006 because of the huge silence coming from the Disclosure Project.

We considered ourself to be doing the Disclosure Project's work, in a 'barefoot' sense. We could not understand at the time why more information was not being released by him.

2) Many researchers and commentators in the UFO community share our questions, but are too intimidated by Greer (or reluctant to get drawn into controversy or conflict) to make an issue out of it. He is ignored by many researchers who have good information. They know better. So they just leave him alone.

A number of researchers have approached us off-record to acknowledge our stance. Here's a direct quote to me personally from one widely-respected researcher: "There is something very wrong with that guy."

3) The three items we singled out - that he said, on record:
-- that there are no ETs who are not benevolent
-- that the US has no ongoing contact with any ET race
-- and that all abductions are military operations [MILABs])

...are absolutely false.

Why would anyone who is well-informed by the testimony of his own witnesses say that?

4) His ethics and values are open to question. Visit this page and scroll down to the very bottom. Then click on the DCMusclewolf link. It is real.

After this was leaked, within hours Greer closed his Manhunt account.

Our interview was NOT a good one. We'd love to turn back the clock and do it again. But in our radio show archives I defended Kerry's passion, and still do.

It could all have been better. We were not prepared, and were ambushed by Greer himself who suddenly declared that he wanted to be interviewed. We were caught very much on the hop. We'd like to do it again... but rather doubt if we will ever have the chance.

Our favorite response in our huge mailbag about that interview was that from Clay and Shawn Pickering who told us that the passion and disagreement on these core issues exactly mirrored the disagreement and passion at the highest levels of policy. We can believe it.

No time for more right now, with apologies - will try to get back later in the day.

Warm wishes to all - Bill

LucidJia 12-11-2009 12:08 PM

Wow thanks Bill!

When are you comming to New Zealand to do some Mountain climbing with me?:original: Some pretty amazing climbs here!!

Jetamus 12-11-2009 12:33 PM

wait... so greer posted nude pics of himself proclaiming he liked rimming on a gay dating website? :shocked:

seriously, I thought i was going to look at a article he wrote or something, only to be bombarded with...that.

thank god no one else was in the room.

Steve_A 12-11-2009 12:52 PM

Hi Jetamus,

I was a little shocked too I must admit.

Although I'm in no way supporting the chap, I'm not too sure about the link there is to be made about Greers' sexual lifestyle and his work in the Extra-Terrestrial / free energy sphere (unless the three are linked in some way).

I think when a person or people start to slur others on a personal basis, their argument is lost as it's clear that there is no other way to prove the adversary wrong on a logical basis.

Oh well, that's life I suppose.

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jetamus (Post 197478)
wait... so greer posted nude pics of himself proclaiming he liked rimming on a gay dating website? :shocked:

seriously, I thought i was going to look at a article he wrote or something, only to be bombarded with...that.

thank god no one else was in the room.

Unified Serenity 12-11-2009 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bill Ryan (Post 197448)
4) His ethics and values are open to question. Visit this page and scroll down to the very bottom. Then click on the DCMusclewolf link. It is real.

Warm wishes to all - Bill

I went to the link you posted Bill, and I did not see anything on DCMusclewolf. Sooooo.... I did a google search and found a pdf file of dcmusclewolf which showed a male nude saying what he was into. Was this what you were referring to?

I noted he states his status is negative... which I know refers to HIV, but could it also be his energy? I am not a Greer fan, and thought the interview revealed a lot about Greer. Thanks for all the work you do.

I hope you are not anti-gay as if that says something about ones spirituality or something. I just don't like Greer or the lack of real disclosure. I think his focus on positive is fine, but it's ludicrous to say there are no negative ET's and that all abductions are MILAB.

My best to you and Kerry. Keep the powder dry so to speak.

Unified Serenity

IMU 12-11-2009 01:10 PM

Well... that Greer Manhunt page really shocked me! I've always had a strong doubt about his sexuality but this really blew me away... I'm NOT homophobic at all but this really questions his credibility, motifs and intentions on the level of his public work. This may not have any effect to Disclosure but certainly to his personal life. I kinda liked him and still don't know what to make of this whole thing... Wow. At least he doesn't like drugs which is respectable in itself... :naughty:

WarriorServant 12-11-2009 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IMU (Post 197501)
Well... that Greer Manhunt page really shocked me! I've always had a strong doubt about his sexuality but this really blew me away... I'm NOT homophobic at all but this really questions his credibility, motifs and intentions on the level of his public work. This may not have any effect to Disclosure but certainly to his personal life. I kinda liked him and still don't know what to make of this whole thing... Wow. At least he doen't like drugs which is respectable in itself... :naughty:

Greer's efforts serve two purposes.

1). He is to capture the attention of anyone who believes that UFO's and aliens exist. He is to collect donations from them (which prevents donations to going to other, more sincere organizations). He is to make sure that any REAL "evidence" doesn't see the light of day. He is to use the money that he makes, covertly discouraging and discrediting truth in these matters.

2). He is to capture the attention of anyone trying to invent, find, or otherwise finance "free energy". He is to use the money that he makes, covertly discouraging and discrediting truth in these matters also -- and to make sure free energy doesn't become a reality.

Dr Greer is a wolf in sheeps clothing. He is not sincere. He is a government operative. You'd all do well to steer WELL clear of him an d his efforts and if he requests information from you (AND HE WILL, IF HE THINKS YOU'VE GOT SOME), do NOT give it to him. Be careful of anyone who is tied to or close with Greer also, because what ever conversations you have with them will NOT be confidential.

You've been warned.

oxiigen 12-11-2009 01:24 PM

Hi Bill,

It took me a while to find something important, but important in a way that is not important only for me, but for a humanity as a whole. That's more tricky to find! :) Yes, it took me a few days... But I think I got something finally! \o/ :)

Marko Rodin said: "I found the language of God. I found the perfection mathematically. I claim that I discovered the first linear non-banding above the known elements. The Superparticle."

So, my question is actually a wish: Bill, Please talk with Marko Rodin! Your conversation with Marko is really something that I (& many others I believe) would LOVE to experience!

& Thank you for your existence Bill!

P.S., I will copy part of this also in my placeholder on a front page... :)

IMU 12-11-2009 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WarriorServant (Post 197504)

1). He is to capture the attention of anyone who believes that UFO's and aliens exist. He is to collect donations from them (which prevents donations to going to other, more sincere organizations). He is to make sure that any REAL "evidence" doesn't see the light of day. He is to use the money that he makes, covertly discouraging and discrediting truth in these matters.

2). He is to capture the attention of anyone trying to invent, find, or otherwise finance "free energy". He is to use the money that he makes, covertly discouraging and discrediting truth in these matters also -- and to make sure free energy doesn't become a reality.

Dr Greer is a wolf in sheeps clothing. He is not sincere. He is a government operative. You'd all do well to steer WELL clear of him an d his efforts and if he requests information from you (AND HE WILL, IF HE THINKS YOU'VE GOT SOME), do NOT give it to him. Be careful of anyone who is tied to or close with Greer also, because what ever conversations you have with them will NOT be confidential.

You've been warned.

I wonder what the reactions are from guys who supported him wholeheartedly like Bassett and others... I personally like Bassett a lot!

jaby 12-11-2009 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WarriorServant (Post 197504)

You've been warned.

Give me one good reason why anyone here should believe a single word that you say....

Your speculations...are just that. YOUR speculations.

Unless you have anything a little more concrete than your own opinions to offer....?

WarriorServant 12-11-2009 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IMU (Post 197517)
I wonder what the reactions are from guys who supported him wholeheartedly like Bassett and others... I personally like Bassett a lot!

Do not trust Greer or anyone closely/intricately associated with him.

Sarahmay 12-11-2009 02:06 PM

Thanks for the archive of Kerry's radio show!

Seashore 12-11-2009 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TruthWillSetUFree (Post 195656)
My question is about disinformation.

It seems the disinformation is getting worse, now we are finding infighting even within the Truth movement. Many times going so far as name dropping, as in the case of Dr Deagle and True Ott saying the Jane Burgermeister is a disinfo agent. I believed this until I watched the video interview you did with Jane, which was outstanding, btw.

How do you and Kerry reconcile this when you know and have befriended so many of the same people who end up being accused of being disinfo agents?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bill Ryan (Post 195795)
This is a vast question and I can only really touch on a proper reply.

We try to remain even handed at all times. We seek to remain positive and not assume bad motives of people. There ARE agents in the mix, of course, but probably far fewer than most might believe. Why spend money deploying agents into the alternative media to cause confusion and conflict when we sabotage ourselves and each other really well on our own anyway?

The way we work (if possible) is this. If A attacks B, and we know and trust both parties, then we don't take sides except to clarify positive aspects. We may try to mediate behind the scenes, but this does not always work. (It's possible to get burned that way.)

Re Jane Burgermeister, she is exactly who she says she is and I know her personally. She is human, as are you and I, and there's no-one in this entire movement who has not made mistakes or had a bad day. Meanwhile, Bill Deagle is a good man - see my earlier response about him on page 1 here:

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showp...9&postcount=23

We were concerned that Deagle might also take sides against us, but he has not. Great credit to him for also being even-handed and not mixing things up.

There are no bad guys here: just human misunderstandings and hurt emotions. This happens a lot, as the heat increases in the kitchen (as it is everywhere).

I feel that this issue is still important.

Dr Deagle is a close associate of Dr A True Ott. Both men are spearheading an effort to educate the public about the dangers of vaccines and about the agenda of the New World Order controllers regarding the use of pandemic flu/fear mongering about pandemic flu to achieve their objectives.

Please consider the possible link between Jane Burgermeister and Sorcha Faal/Zionist interests as outlined in the following post, which is from the "Sorcha Faal?" thread:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Seashore (Post 196806)

Sorcha Faal was the topic of discussion on Dr A True Ott's "The Story Behind the Story" on December 8, 2009.

The archives are not free so I can not link to the radio show.

Here is a copy and paste of the blurb that comes from the members' section:

TUESDAY, DECEMBER 8, 2009

Guest: Ken Adachi -- www.educate-yourself.org. The show's topic: Who the Heck is "Sorcha Faal" aka David Booth -- is this a Tavistock Institute organization and a Jewish Zionist front for massive disinformation?? The ties to the City of London, Lord Rothschild, and John Wilkes Booth are explored.

Dr Ott and Ken talked about David Booth and a connection to John Wilkes Booth, as well as a Booth family trust at the City of London - a Rothschild connection. They talked about the technique of the Tavistock Institute of putting out 65 - 95% truth as a way of sucking people in, and a thing to remember to watch out for is no solutions being offered and encouraging engaging in violent acts.

They reviewed the assertion that the Illuminati/Zionists fomented both the French and Bolshevik Revolutions because they extract power that way.

They talked about The Radical Press having uncovered Sorcha Faal and the repetition of the Holocaust theme and playing the anti-Semite card.

Dr Ott talked about his experience with Jane Burgermeister which began in June when he guest-hosted Barbara Jean's radio program and had Jane on as a guest. Dr Ott tried to discuss big pharma as it relates to the Zionist angle, but Jane immediately became angry and said she did not want to appear to be a Nazi!

Later Jane expressed great excitement about the possibility of a major celebrity agreeing to fund their movement with $ 1/2 million. While this was going on Dr Ott began having problems getting in touch with Jane.

Next thing to happen was Sorcha Faal reported that Michael Jackson was assasinted by the CIA because Jackson funded Jane Burgermeister. And I believe he said Sorcha Faal extolled the virtues of Jane Burgermeister.

He also said Jane verbally attacked Drew Raines of the Marines Disposition radio show.

Dr Ott said that it later came out that Jane announced it was Michael Jackson she was talking about regarding the celebrity. I have in my notes Drew Raines and Elizabeth Book for this - I'm not sure where Jane evidently said this.

Dr Ott said that right after Michael Jackson's death Jane started asking for donations on a snazzy website.

He also mentioned a connection to the Bush estate at Kennebunkport, Maine - I believe he said Jane's website has a connection to it. Maybe someone can verify this...

IMU 12-11-2009 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WarriorServant (Post 197532)

And how do you know that? What is your source?

IMU 12-11-2009 03:03 PM

And anyway, who found that page about Greer on a gay-finder site? How can someone find these things? How?

apple 12-11-2009 03:40 PM

Hi Bill:

Many thanks for your and Kerry's hard work to wake people up. Studied everything on your website and learned a lot.

Heard Kerry mention "remote influencing". And have been wondering how is it possible that many truth movements just when they are about to reach a climax, one person or a group of person suddenly begin to attack another person or persons in the same movement and the attack ends up undermining everything that had been achieved. Have witnessed this so many times that I am reluctant to believe that these are merely coincidences.

Could you or Kerry perhaps consider talking about this in more detail, perhaps on a radio show or so?

IRISH-MYSTIC 12-11-2009 03:47 PM

Lron

Hi Bill from Ireland! Firstly thanks to you and Kerry for your incredible work ...

Secondly, I suffer from rather bad agorophobia. (Its been a rough life!) I have trawled the self-help literature looking for answers over the past 16years, but to no avail. I was wondering if there is anything in the work of LRON that might be of help to healing such a problem?

I have read some LRON already and was amazed at how precise and concise his writing style. From what I read he did seem to be a man of knowledge?

Anyway, take care and if you're ever in Ireland give me a shout ...

Best wishes, God is Love,

Samuel

migp 12-11-2009 03:52 PM

Marko Rodin

Hil,

I do not know anything about maths, but at first glance it seems to me that this scientist has a similar theory that MR. Nassim Haramein from the Resonance Project.

viking 12-11-2009 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve_A (Post 197486)
Hi Jetamus,

I was a little shocked too I must admit.

Although I'm in no way supporting the chap, I'm not too sure about the link there is to be made about Greers' sexual lifestyle and his work in the Extra-Terrestrial / free energy sphere (unless the three are linked in some way).

I think when a person or people start to slur others on a personal basis, their argument is lost as it's clear that there is no other way to prove the adversary wrong on a logical basis.

Oh well, that's life I suppose.

Best regards,

Steve

Surely this can't be true!!! :shocked:

How do we know if these piccies are of him?

viking

Steve_A 12-11-2009 04:25 PM

viking - Do we really care?

Quote:

Originally Posted by viking (Post 197613)
Surely this can't be true!!! :shocked:

How do we know if these piccies are of him?

viking

Seashore 12-11-2009 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Seashore (Post 197566)
I feel that this issue is still important.

Dr Deagle is a close associate of Dr A True Ott. Both men are spearheading an effort to educate the public about the dangers of vaccines and about the agenda of the New World Order controllers regarding the use of pandemic flu/fear mongering about pandemic flu to achieve their objectives.

Please consider the possible link between Jane Burgermeister and Sorcha Faal/Zionist interests as outlined in the following post, which is from the "Sorcha Faal?" thread:

I have looked further through my notes concerning Jane Burgermeister.

Dr Deagle's Nutrimedical Report on September 18, 2009, the 2nd Hour, covered this subject. The guests were Alex Studer, who is on Dr Deagle's team as a blogger and a person who files petitions for injunction; JoAnne Cremer, who was the person who spearheaded a Facebook group in support of Jane; and Dr Ott.

The important things that were said are:
  1. The legal team Jane claimed to have turned out to be one person who is not an attorney.
  2. The person accepted $6000 from Elizabeth Book for whatever it was he filed.
  3. On July 24, Jane put out a call advocating disruption and the destruction of property related to NLE 09.
  4. Jane issued 5 or 6 emails to Joanne regarding the use of "gorilla warfare."
  5. Dr Ott researched this and noted that "How to Instill Gorilla Warfare" was written in the 80's and given to the Contra rebels; it was written by Stubblebine, who is one of Jane's supporters.
  6. Joanne was asked to solicit money from Facebook group members, which had become international and numbered 7,000 people.
  7. After Joanne realized she had to terminate her support for Jane and announced this, Jane accused her of association with mass murderers, pedophiles, satanists, etc.

This information appears between 5:40 - 35:40. Again, the correct archive is September 18, 2009, 2nd Hour:

http://www.gcnlive.com/archive.php?program=nutrimedical

viking 12-11-2009 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve_A (Post 197620)
viking - Do we really care?

Yes ...I do, I have a lot of respect for Greer and would like to know if he is presenting himself in a different light or he is hiding behind a mask so to speak... Don't get me wrong I am not homophobic, but if the pics are for real it puts him in a slightly Different light!!

Viking

Moxie 12-11-2009 05:51 PM

It's wonderful of you to stop by.

What are your thoughts and/or recommendations for shielding ones self over and above contact w/one's higher self, oversoul & godmind/consciousness?

I tend to steer clear of beliefs, in a certain god or archangels etc... it would be good to hear your thoughts on this matter as I am very interested in Ashayana Deane's work, very interested. And thank you very much for your time.

THEWATCHER 12-11-2009 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WarriorServant (Post 197532)

As one of Dr Greer's Disclosure Project Witnesses, AND the one individual to bring PLFs to the attention of the World I take offense at that statement. So we all are untrustworthy?

eleni 12-11-2009 06:30 PM

:naughty: Hee hee Bill- I told you the pics of Greer would be *outed* to the public!

I've heard some *inside* info about Greer......pertaining to a disclosure regarding a faction of the reptilians.......he renigged on it......he was supposed to provide disclosure on their anatomy, feeding habits, etc; he did not.

I would like to write what happened next but I think it would sound very outlandish.....

Edited to say- anyone with a sixth sense must have known Greer was gay......please note I have zero against lifestyle choice.......I don't care who bonks whom......

WarriorServant 12-11-2009 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by THEWATCHER (Post 197722)
As one of Dr Greer's Disclosure Project Witnesses, AND the one individual to bring PLFs to the attention of the World I take offense at that statement. So we all are untrustworthy?

Are you intricately associated with him?

You tell me.

Bobbie 12-11-2009 06:45 PM

You're worried about sounding outlandish on this forum????????? :mfr_lol: :roll1: I don't think there is anything that would surprise many of us at this point.

Re Greer - I wanted to like him but something kept gnawing at me that something wasn't adding up here.... I did notice a super truck load of agrandizement from the very beginning. He did a lot of :trumpet: My father in law used to say - "the more you blow your own horn, the sourer the notes get"

Quote:

Originally Posted by eleni (Post 197746)
:naughty:
I would like to write what happened next but I think it would sound very outlandish.....

eleni 12-11-2009 06:50 PM

Maybe the other person who knows will post it. I would sound like a gossip.

waitinginthewings 12-11-2009 06:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eleni (Post 197746)
:naughty: Hee hee Bill- I told you the pics of Greer would be *outed* to the public!

I've heard some *inside* info about Greer......pertaining to a disclosure regarding a faction of the reptilians.......he renigged on it......he was supposed to provide disclosure on their anatomy, feeding habits, etc; he did not.

Edited to say- anyone with a sixth sense must have known Greer was gay......please note I have zero against lifestyle choice.......I don't care who bonks whom......

Eleni: if you have some knowledge that help us all get to the bottom of this matter, it would be greatly appreciated, but may I suggest a new thread, as this is Bill's thread for his replies.

Phtha 12-11-2009 06:55 PM

Hey no teasing.. Out with it I say! :tongue2::roll1:

Btw I thought greer was married with kids? I thought that is what he said in one of these interviews I watched. Otherwise yes he stuck me as being a little gay.

Quote:

Originally Posted by eleni (Post 197764)
Maybe the other person who knows will post it. I would sound like a gossip.

Bobbie 12-11-2009 07:04 PM

Great idea and since when is TRUTH gossip....especially if it will keep another person from being sucked into something that could be potentially harmful.
Quote:

Originally Posted by waitinginthewings (Post 197767)
Eleni: if you have some knowledge that help us all get to the bottom of this matter, it would be greatly appreciated, but may I suggest a new thread, as this is Bill's thread for his replies.

pineal-pilot-in merkabah 12-11-2009 07:18 PM

mods can we start a new greer thread and move some of the posts over there. im sure bill isnt interested to reply to questions concerning wether greer is a buftee or not ( begby, trainspotting):lmfao:

robyn 12-11-2009 07:32 PM

Geez, why would anyone care about anyone else's sexual orientation and why would Greer's matter to anyone? It's a non-issue in my estimation. And how does anyone know that nude pics are his for sure? They could be photoshopped or posted by someone else pretending to be him.

His work and his words relating to disclosure and free energy are what we should focus on, not his sex life. It's mere titilation and a distraction.

I know how difficult for homosexuals to 'come out', I have close friends and family that are gay, esp those in the public spotlight. And consider also that it opens him to blackmail if he is gay. Something else to consider.

It seems there are discrepencies in his work and words, this should be the focus and this is what the interview with Bill and Kerry brought to the light more than anyone else has done. I would really like to see another interview with Bill and Kerry as he was a little too vague and evasive on some of his answers. Hopefully, he will agree to another interview in the near future with B and K. Any plans Bill?

Cheers,
robyn

eleni 12-11-2009 07:59 PM

Anyone wonder why Greer says there's no bad ET's? Read between the lines. Enough said.

babylon4truth 12-11-2009 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daft Ada (Post 197167)
Hi Bill, Thank you for all you and Kerry have done and are doing.

I was looking forward to the new radio show, but I am in the UK and I don't fancy being up at three in the morning either. I notice the radio station want people to pay to listen to their archives :nono: So will you be having the archives on your site please?

May I be bold and share my feelings with you that I can't help feeling that you are stretching yourselves too far. I know you and kerry want to find out as much information as you can, but I thought the point of Camelot was to get that information out to the people?
Of late there have been announcements of interviews you have done and statements that they will be posted by next weekend or within a couple of weeks etc. but weeks and sometimes months pass and they never come, there are still vids missing from the long gone conferences. There was a statement on 27th November that You and Kerry were interviewed by Rumour Mill News Radio and still no Interview.
I find myself going to the site for days on end and sometime there is nothing new, just constant announcements of what you are doing next.
I know you are working 24/7 and knowing you two probably eight days a week, but not a lot of point in doing that if you don't pass the information on.
As far as I am concerned you are my most trustworthy source of information and I know you both know more than you are telling us. but please try and leave time for us. I hope this hasn't come accross as a big criticism, I just get so frustrated waiting for promised info and I am worried that you are going to end up with no time for us at all, or maybe will start selling us the information like Hoagland and others.

Take care and keep up the good work :thumb_yello:

Loved your interview by the way Bill, I could listen to you all day

great post right on the nail, now this is truth.....

babylon4truth 12-11-2009 08:24 PM

Dr Pete Peterson tells us he has healing devices..........and you can"t get him on the phone?? hmmm don"t sound to good to me

people need help now, so come on Dr Peterson show your hand, or maybe just a load of old bull a bill??

Daft Ada 12-11-2009 08:28 PM

Thank you babylon4truth, very kind. I was hoping for a reply from Bill and was a bit worried that my post had been lost in all the melee about Greer, but maybe you have re vitalised it :original:.

My six peneth on Dr Greer, I don't see that whatever the guy enjoys by way of sexual pleasure, providing it is legal, has any bearing whatsoever on his integrity regarding aliens and ufo's.
No I don't like the guy. I agree with Bill on every point about what Dr Greer said, but as far as I am concerned his private sexual life is exactly that. I bet there are a few on here that are throwing stones that would not like to have their private lives looked at too closely. I hate this aspect of humanity, like pack animals. :mad3:
Lets keep to the facts about his statements and achievments, I think Bill hit the nail on the head, years have gone by and he appears to have done very little, and achieved very little therefore in my opinion he is a spent force.

TempestGarden 12-11-2009 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bill Ryan (Post 197448)

Bill,

I was very shocked to say the least when I read this and found out that Dr. Greer has a Manhunt account. Let me start this by first stating that I am not a fan of Dr. Greer and personally what I have seen from him has led me to believe that he is very arrogant and intolerant of others that don't share his views.

That being said, I have to say that I am a little disappointed in this statement. Let me also preface this by saying that I am a gay man and I fully believe and support that you are entitled to your own opinion and view of this world. Upon reading what you wrote, you are seemingly inferring that someone that is homosexual/bisexual somehow has "ethics and values [that] are open to question". It's possible that you are referring to something else, but if you are not, I couldn't disagree with you more. Sexuality and/or sexual orientation has nothing to do with ethics or morality in any way, shape or form. That is religion talking.

Again, you are more than entitled to your own opinion, but I would just like you to know that I am a very big fan of yours and when I read this I have to be real honest... I was very disappointed that you would say something like this. If I misunderstood what you meant, then I apologize. It just reads as though you are stating what I explained above.

max 12-11-2009 10:28 PM

Saludos a todos, en primer lugar perdonar que no me exprese en ingles.
Hace solo un par de meses que conozco la gran labor de Proyecto Camelot y Avalon, me queda muchísimo material que examinar, hay tanto y tan excelente.
Daros las gracias por configurar un lugar donde encontrarnos personas afines; alivia el Alma.
Mi pregunta:
¿Tienen conocimientos sobre contactados que como prueba se les dejase marcas en el cuerpo? En el caso de que si, ¿que estas durasen escasas horas?
Sé que supuestos abducidos poseen de formas diversas, muchas de ellas permanentes en su piel.
Gracias de antemano, es muy importante encontrar esta información.
Pido de nuevo disculpa por no expresarme en ingles.