Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE)

Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) (http://projectavalon.net/forum/index.php)
-   Spirituality (http://projectavalon.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   Between Lives - A Deeper Look (http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=17233)

Gnosis5 10-27-2009 06:08 PM

Between Lives - A Deeper Look

Not So Nice Nuns and Nannies:

Recently I've been running another case on his between lives experiences. He
tells me that after he dropped his last body he saw light, became aware of
himself as a being, decided he wanted to be reborn in the U.S., then a dark
cloud came over, there was a golden door, was greeted by a warmly receptive nun,
was ushered in, was given a special cloak, then was put through a school where he
was taught how to behave and generally play the game of life by the rules in preparation
for his next lifetime.

He estimates staying between lives for 3 years. Upon further scanning, he was able to see
a space ship there and an "assembly line" of people who had left their bodies and were being
processed through. Throughout this there were pains being felt in the legs in present time.
He said they felt like electric shocks.

Then upon even further scanning, he discovered that there were gold colored metal plates one
on each of the four sides of the head, with a bed of nails on the inside of them. He felt them
pressing against his head along with electric shocks whenever he became disobedient. This
matched up with pains he's complained about his entire life and which so far has eluded auditing.

A couple of times during the incident he went exterior and noticed that the
whole arrangement was a holographic mock up put out electronically, in other
words, a heaven or hell or a limbo according to the person's expectations. It
was at those times that they would shock him into accepting their reality.

I'm still looking for a between lives manned by spirit guides with kind
intentions. I hope I find them somewhere along the line, but I'm starting to
lose hope.

no caste 10-27-2009 06:21 PM

Re: Between Lives - A Deeper Look

Gnosis5 -

I've heard this type of case before:

The Parable of Adolfo and Adolfo. I have to give it some more thought.

Gnosis5 10-27-2009 06:28 PM

My Personal Between Lives - Deeper Look

I just got out of a session where I was asked to explore my last between lives area. I died in 1952 because I had been programmed through drugs and hypnosis (P.D.H. - Pain/Drugs/Hypnosis) to speak out against Tito when he was giving a speech in a stadium. I was born after that in February 1954.

The whole story between lives never comes up in a regular session, such a tight lid is kept on it. We had to specifically ask if anything was there.

Finally I did start to see a hand that looked like a Grinch's hand, then the hand holding up an attractive mural that I could walk into and then a bunch of Greys working on my prone body (they brought my injured body up to the spaceship), and then a Reptilian being overseeing it and I flinched away from looking at his evil expression. He was positioned above the pod of Greys as if he was a hologram.

Gnosis5 10-27-2009 06:44 PM

Between Lives My Session #2 - Picked up Some More Details

Okay, so today another look at the same between-lives incident. I knew some
more negative energy was there because I had the fright that one has before
going in to see the dentist, but I go into session wanting to get to the truth
no matter how frightening (like, "did I murder someone?", nervous laugh).

I still don't know exactly what all those little grays were doing
around my body except that they were "re-wiring" something. I became
aware they installed a command to forget something about all this and that I
would get a headache and nausea if I did try to remember, which I did in the
session..

I got to looking more at the being who was running these greys and I
actually got into his viewpoint, looking at my body below. I saw that he was
basically a good being, but his actions were misguided as to solving a problem.
I had the idea that he was probably being controlled by someone else, but we
did not want to open that can of worms (who knows how many levels up we would
have to go, and how important is it?).

The strange thing that happened is that somehow by someone I was pulled away from
that rough treatment and given a safe space and a body "hosted" me. This is the point
in the session where I broke down and cried from relief and gratitude and the love I felt being given me.

I found myself in Philadelphia at Ron Hubbard's Philadelphia Doctorate Lectures. This is where
I believe Ron sublimely channeled or downloaded (or whatever one calls it) from a higher
being because I already was aware of the discrepancy between Ron the humanoid and what
came out of him when he was giving lectures.

Personally I believe this was an aspect of the Maittreya being that spoke to us in the Lectures.

At this time I do not yet know who brought me to the hall where Ron was
lecturing but I soaked up the lectures until I had to go and get my own body.
The body that was hosting me seems to have died for some reason and I felt
responsible somehow and did not want to let go and have been mentally carrying
around this dead body until today (not literally, but more like "astrally" or as an adopted beingness).

The funny thing is that everytime I meet one of these people who attended the lectures I "know"
them, even though they are on their second body since then. The funny thing is that none of
them "know" me. Except one did know me. I wish someone had the roster of people who have
attended, however when I was working in the files section of the DC Church I saw folders for
what seemed like a whole family named "Sisk".

When I wasn't attending the lectures I enjoyed movies and theatres :-)

It seems that the Greys who worked on me have a real big urge to turn this
planet into a plant and water paradise, and I myself had a huge affinity for
doing the same -- to return this planet to its Pangeia-like days. Nothing wrong with
that as long as the code of honor is maintained and any compulsions regarding same cleared out.
Yes, then, and only then can we have a lush planet that will be the tourist mecca of the galaxy :-)

The benefit of looking at between lives areas/incidents is that it beefs one up
for the next between lives incident.

I can't say any of this is the "last word" because as new data comes in the
story slightly changes, but I'm sure glad I'm not lugging that dead body around anymore :-)))

Gnosis5 10-27-2009 07:03 PM

Between Lives Session #3 -- The Great Kahn

Okay, let's see how to explain this....happily shot in the head, explosion of
light, grey holding up a mural of a lush planet, greys working on me (still
can't see what they are doing exactly)....

I noticed their communication lines in present time and said a few words to
them in present time ("I know that you are telling me you are harmless and that's okay")...

We took a side trip and looked to see who was above the Reptilian fella and I
got the face of someone with his face squeezed up against something and looking at this universe.

As soon as I got close to him in present time a very hot hot flush turned on -- boy was he burning up!!
Reminds me of that time....oh forget it :-)

I asked him his name. He replied "Kahn" (means "Lord"). Then we decided to help him out since there
was a connection between him and me in present time and he was surely in distress.

The incident he was stuck in: he was a happy spirit playing with other spirits and they were using the
inside of cut off spheres to create upon. Sort of like artists who paint in caves or grottoes -- to keep
the pesky spirits from messing with the beautiful creations before one is finished or has a chance to fully admire it, etc.

Horrors! Someone threw him a corner and his viewpoint got stuck forever down into the corner like a cat
gets its head stuck in a bag. I had something to do with that it seems. We ran the stuck incident until
with laughter and relief he realized he could simply pull his head out of the corner. Okay by me :-)

Once again the jolly magnanimous god that he is, he gives this little girl
spirit a pat on the head and says, "what can I do for you, missy?" I flash him a picture of someone handing
me a nice big check for $25million. My counselor puts in a plug for saving the earth or universe or something
ridiculous like that (all smiles). Whatever!! Okay, I did it -- he's going to save the
"universe", that's if we can pull him away from his spheres playground. I also
give him the picture of going "Clear" -- a must for any god :-)

Now I see the connection between this being and the "Hollow Earth" dramatization -- what better way to
protect one's creation than to tuck it away in the inside of a hard shelled planet? See the Reptilian connection?

My husband thinks HE has friends in high places, wait until I tell him about MY new friend!!

Award for most succinct and truthful quote of the day goes to my wise counselor: THE ATTITUDE IS THE TRAP.

I convey blessings on all from the great god of spheres,

KAHN

Gnosis5 10-27-2009 07:17 PM

Between Lives Session #4 -- Wired for Sex

The mural with the pretty scene that they somehow knew I liked turned out to be some kind of white sheet
which was put over my prone body which they had levitated into the spaceship after it had been shot.

It seems it was all about wiring me for sex which the Reptilian overseer seemed to relish. It appears that the
wire went from my head "chakra" to my throat chakra and looped over and above my other chakras and
reconnected again to my "root chakra". I had pains in my uterus and head while looking at this. Crude but effective.

It seems that every lifetime after menopause I could drop my body and come back and have it done all over again.
In fact, I probably would have died about now this lifetime already if I had not received some sessions that overrode that.

Then I could have landed in their spaceship again for another round. I had the idea that they have done this more
than once on my between lives, particularly in one lifetime here that I recall. I am very very glad that I am finally able
to take a look at this between lives area, and that it will never happen again! I think by the time we finish this incident
they will have me on their "no fly" list :-)

It looks like this might be one of my first lifetimes in a series of lifetimes
where I actually live past my 50's.

Ladies, I think women's liberation needs to be taken to a whole new level :-)

Besides the "paymaster" of sex sensations for the Reptilian (huge chauvinists), overall they want to keep our "Godhood"
preoccupied so that they can build their cities in the core of the planet unmolested. And you can bet that if we knew
about them we probably would hassle them, so they do have a point, but their "solution" is self-serving.

Looking deeply into the between lives incident took away some of my fear of the boogey man.

Gnosis5 10-27-2009 07:37 PM

Between Lives Session #5 -- The Script

We dug a little deeper today into the between lives incident. Because these
beings are not restricted by linear time they have all the time in the world to
put in the most thorough and sophisticated script accompanied by pain and drugs.
The pain alternated between the uterus area and the headband.

I (as a disembodied spirit) was off to the side looking as if a bystander at what
they were doing to the body.

Today we worked more on uncovering exactly what was contained in the script
they were messaging to me. It is almost all the nicest stuff in the world that one
would say to someone -- all light and reassuring. They also knew about a particular
past life of mine and brought it up to shame me and bind me. The session ended
when I started to get a larger perspective of their operation when I saw them all
gathering together and rehearsing the whole "act". This was all under the guidance
of the Reptilian.

The next time someone tells me they went someplace and were "helped" or given
"guidance" I am going to guffaw out loud, I swear!

The only good thing they said was to rely a lot on lemon juice to keep my future
body healthy, which I think is correct, but they cannot say anything truthful without
packing it with lies and negative emotional content.

They are pros at this and the layers of hypnotic text along with drugs and
pain are making this incident very difficult to uncover and this is the
first incident I have ever had to recall that seems so persistently unreal.
They wanted it to seem unreal and gave words to that effect, many times
and in many ways. "This is a dream, You are dreaming", on and on in many
different ways. They worked very thoroughly to prevent any possibility of my
ever recalling this incident.

They were very adept at love-bombing me, but it was all self-serving. Sort of
the means justifies the ends mentality. On one level I admire their implanting skills.

We ended session when I started to get a larger perspective of their operation
and saw them as a group, headed by the Reptilian, rehearsing their "act", going
through the paces so to speak before they addressed me (or else it was an after
the fact debriefing, or both, not sure yet). You see, when I am in session, time
loses its 3D hold for me too.

Gnosis5 10-27-2009 07:50 PM

Between Lives Session #6 -- Body Bank

Hello, I do believe a lot of this data is already on the internet
as alien abductions. It does not matter to them whether one is dead
or alive, because somehow one is always "alive" and accessible to them.

L. Kin says in his writings that the guards here like to play both sides --
angel and devil, but their aim is to keep us here no matter which side they
are playing. In this particular between lives I guess I saw the guards who
were playing "devil".

This session showed me that hierarchies, no matter how angelic, are apparencies.
It is merely control by enforcing considerations of status. For example, we have
the consideration that angels have a higher "enlightenment" status than we humans.

I'm not saying that there are never any beings anywhere who are simply loving with
no hidden self-serving agenda, and I would like to meet those beings. I see a future
when I myself will be one of those beings :-)

NOTE: Later I did meet a being who represented himself as Maittreya.

This incident is complicated because there appears to have been two bodies that died
that I am associated with, the other one being the host body I took up during the lectures.
That remains to be seen.

I also had some attention on a "curse" and got that it had something to do about being
small forever, like a foot soldier or pawn. It was a curse from a past life that I appear to
have still been carrying with me. I really hate getting tricked into being a foot soldier for
the "bad guys". Almost feel sorry for the Greys. Or very possible they told me in their
script that I was cursed, very likely.

Also I picked up that their attention on the body was for the purposes of having a
"labour force" and I got an imagery of people being like forest rangers and all happy.
This seems to be the big "cause" of the Greys, and perhaps they don't consciously
realize someone is pushing their buttons to get them to do their self-serving bidding.
No point in reasoning with them though. They are totally into obeying and doing their job.

I found myself hugely ashamed and embarrassed when they electrically stimulated the
body to produce sexual sensations. I think this is the Reptilian's bag. Somehow I can't
see the Greys getting excited about sexual stimulation.

NOTE: My invalid mother once brought a disembodied being home from the hospital
who was into electrical stimulation so I do have some reality on what degraded beings
are capable of.

We are still sorting out the exact sequence of events (what came first) and getting
more details on body-in-pawn that I might still be letting myself be controlled by in this incident.

"Bodies in Pawn" means they are controlling me somehow by doing something to the body
that they have on the spaceship that I feel protective about.

Gnosis5 10-27-2009 07:55 PM

Between Lives Session #7 -- Present Time Control

SESSION NOTES:

The end of the session is first.

Towards the end of the session I started to feel like I was spinning around and
around, and nauseous, and my head started to droop. I also got the feeling that
my counselor was really an evil Grey and I saw an image of him as a big hairy spider
with claws extended towards me.

I was afraid to tell him: How can I safely tell the spider that he is a spider? I
waited a few seconds and then the question was asked about present time and I
saw that they were RIGHT NOW within the session itself literally spinning me and
trying to get me to think my counselor is evil.

I think it has something to do with the body they are keeping up there for me.

I PROCESS THEM:
I was helped to run the Excalibur entity running on them, or an abbreviated
version of it and I saw them sort of agglomerate and their white medical gowns
turned to black and then there was just a little puddle on the floor. I sensed
that as beings they were in sort of a jumble and that it would take a bit of
time for them to straighten themselves out.

However, the Reptilian overseeing them was only mildly put off by it and that is
because I sensed that he has more "pods" where that one came from and he could
easily assign another pod over to me. In fact, I started to feel the physical
spinning begin again, but not as intense as before.

Next I was helped to put the Reptilian in session. The incident he seemed to be
stuck in was one where as a toddler he was started in his career and was forced
to watch a reptilian abuse a female humanoid. By the end of his session he was able
to connect back up with the last time he was himself.

IMPORTANT NOTE: It is very very important not to give any of these beings any
sympathy but just to process them to a flat point. I'll tell you why I'm
emphasizing that at the end of this post.

ANOTHER IMPORTANT CAVEAT: When processing them don't make a games condition out
of it. This link will explain "games conditions":

http://francoistremblay.wordpress.co...es-conditions/

Now, back to the beginning of the session. They gave me IN PRESENT TIME! this
morning prior to the session a "love drug". Before the session I was gushing to everyone
and loving everyone and felt like such a good Clear (achieved "Clear" state in September)
-- a little over the top out of control, but, hey, it was "love"!

That's why I personally see their endeavors begin to backfire on them when a
being actually is Clear.

I've never had such drugs this lifetime so I could not relate very well to the
concept of "love drug". I surmise it is the carrot and stick goad, and the love
drug is used as the carrot.

VERY VERY IMPORTANT NOTE:
The point is, because I cannot yet fully confront them (or more accurately that
part of me they are getting agreement from), they can push anything on me IN
PRESENT TIME! I am totally owned by them to that degree, and they wanted me to
know that my body is not my own (they seem to have some legal patent claim on
bodies). It is similar to the concept that you are a homeowner even though in
reality the bank owns your home and can recall it anytime they please.

It was definitely in my short term survival interests to process that Reptilian,
but not the main objective.

ANOTHER VERY IMPORTANT NOTE:
This is simply an impression that came to me: These reptilians like a good game
and they have some awesome technology as far as I can perceive.

The good news is that PDH technology (Pain/Drugs/Hypnosis) has a way of coming
back against the purposes of the being who applied it. I know they have suffered
from this and that is one reason why they put so many checks and guards into
their script and have certainly refined PDH to a skill and an art. If not for
that the incident could be more easily spotted and dispatched as easily as the
current lifetime abduction incidents.

SALIENT POINTS RE BETWEEN LIVES ABDUCTIONS - My Observations Only:
#1 They have a different concept of time and seem to have all the time they need
#2 They operate on their subject(s)in present time too
#3 They have an extensive hierarchy of staff thus anyone processed to freedom
can be easily replaced
#4 They are technically more advanced
#5 They don't want me to find out in session and they may already
have started to edit their PDH scripts to address the specific
problem of anyone getting any future between lives sessions
#6 You are not aware of them nor what you need to see regarding your
between lives interaction with them except what they want you to
be aware of (example: the lovely mural scene they showed me)
#7 You do not know what is contained in the script they used on you
#8 They can access your past lives memories and know your
proclivities as a being to make it easier to get your agreement
(For example: they knew that I have a liking for mocking up cute
little pixies and gnomes, etc, and so it was easier for them to
make me think they were "cute" little gnomes = false affinity

#9 Some of them may truly believe they are doing
the right thing That is the advantage
of having a multi-layered status-oriented hierarchy. That only
adds to the victim's confusion
#10The Greys mainly view humans as a labour force. It is definitely
a master/slave mentality from top to bottom

My current stance regarding between lives is that as soon as one goes Clear
using R3X, it would seem wise to nullify the between-lives controls with a
"Between Lives" look. Unless you were an Avatar who graciously dropped into
this universe.

Before we started these sessions I had no idea whatsoever of any between-lives
interaction with anyone -- I thought I just went straight to the lecture
hall, end of story.

The next time I meet my "Maker" I hope I just see "ME" :-)

FINAL POST SCRIPT:
I already posted about my long fast, drinking only water. After today's session
I was very hungry but somehow I felt that continuing the fast was even more
important than before and it has something to do with clearing out the effects of
these implants.

Gnosis5 10-27-2009 08:22 PM

Between Lives Session #8 -- Shock Moments

With R3X style processing the last Special Attention Command asks
one to look and see if there are any shock moments in the incident.

Shock moments have already presented themselves in prior running
of the incident but this question gets me to focus in on them alone.
As a result I spotted some shocks I had not seen before.

I also spotted some more specific messages they gave me about pain.
One particular message I ran Repeater Technique on was "PAIN HURTS".

One would think that was obvious, but after I repeated that phrase
several times I started to realize that pain and hurt can be separated,
and after that I felt the pain but was more freed up on how to respond
to it. For example, in the incident I did experience pain but now the pain
was simply pain with no reaction to it, or I could choose my reaction.

I realized I was actually starting to "admire" the pain, not in a masochistic
sense at all, more easygoing than that.

The big personal gain is that there are many aspects of this incident which if
someone tried to get me to experience again in the way they wanted me to
react to it they would largely fail. Also running such a very thorough and heavy
PDH incident has shown me the power of PDH AND the way to nullify it's power
-- thorough incident running including the shock moments and asking for "anything hidden?".

I now have more choice over how I react if something similar should ever be
tried on me again.

There were also loopy messages about sex and I had a good cry when I realized
how my whole life had been forfeited in terms of good sexual dynamics because
of my acceptance of these messages and super-Pavlovian techniques.

As far as I am aware my practitioner is the first practitioner in the world to so
publicly and thoroughly and determinedly make a project of helping people get
to the whole truth about possible between lives PDH incidents, and subsequently
release any hidden grips on them.

Of course more cases need to be run in order to formulate probabilities.

Specifically, I would love to see run one of those between lives where there
are "good and beautiful" wise beings trying to help me "learn my lessons" and
guide me on my path -- without seeing electrodes sticking out of the sides of
my head -- can't wait, lol.

Of course I agree with the Maittreya quote that the ultimate is to no longer
have any identity tags anyone can latch onto.

Gnosis5 10-27-2009 08:34 PM

Between Lives Session #9 - Wrap Up

Besides the personal gain I received from running this incident I hope it also
serves as Public Service Announcement re what is the current general belief
about between lives -- that all is sweetness and nice and nuns and nannies.

It might be more like an 80/20 proposition with 20% being sincerely nice. At
least now that you have read some reports of not-so-nice, I think I can let it
rest.

The nice part about my between lives incident is that I did get out of there.
Somehow, when they were putting the "be calm" message into me there was a
mockup of a golden buddha in a meditative position and he had a red ruby on his forehead.

From the Reptilian's viewpoint he was relishing another spirit tidbit and
putting the "be calm" message on me and then he began to feel some
uncomfortable energies, resisted, and the spirit who had been invited to dinner (me)
went through the ruby jewel and a vortex and landed in the PDC lecture hall whilst
the "be calm" machine someone got turned onto the Reptilian, and try as he might
he could not get the "fire" to come out of his mouth. He was quite frustrated.

I was free to hear the lectures, which at this point I have concluded were
pure gold from Maittreya himself. It is just where I am "at" right now.

From the Pan-Determined viewpoint it seemed to be all about spreading a little
"goodness" wherever goodness could be spread -- to everyone and every space
involved. Everyone had a chance to have a wake-up call.

From the Greys viewpoint they seemed to have a real propitiative attitude toward
bodies and it seemed that the Reptilians had promised them bodies and they kept
the body in a special chamber.

When I was intent on severing my ongoing connection with the body one of the
Greys seemed to break his telepathic contact with the
others and pushed or pulled some knobs and the protective atmosphere of the body
exposed it to enough ammonia in the air to give it ammonia poisoning and it rapidly
dehydrated and expired.

After session the first thing I felt was different in my space was a general
lack of consideration of connections. I had already been starting to feel that
way because this morning before session I briefly had a strong feeling that I
was not going to need to be on this planet much longer and had some attention
on another star system.

But then my practical otherside kicked in, and there is the fun of helping the
beings on this planet who are doing their clearing work, speaking of which -- I
probably need to keep getting my further clearing work too :-)

Gnosis5 10-30-2009 10:38 PM

Between Lives Session #10 -
Discovered Who was Running the Reptilians

Today I completed running what will become known as the "Between Lives Rundown"
Because of how high up in the chain of command we went with the implanters in this
last session, I have excellent certainty that this between lives scenario will never again
play out for me. It was most likely something that I personally needed to recall because
I had been dramatizing it a little too much.

We ran Captain Bill Robertson's "Excalibur" process on the beings controlling the Reptilians.
It was interesting because at the same time I was processing
out my own earlier and negative connections with them and so both parties gained.

These beings at first put up a screen in present time and we pushed the communication
through and the name they seemed to go by was Annunaki, but that name may have been
a dub-in on my part. I located them and they had attention on me because I was processing
out their ability to further implant me, PLUS I picked up that they had some unusual attention
on my practitioner.

In fact they brought his mockup right into the middle of their council chamber
and their circle.

They have been successful in creating a safe space for themselves everytime the universes
collapsed and thus they had access to much moreof the lost technology than any of us.

But the downside was that they did not have adequate Clearing technology and they were
happy to receive the Clearing processing in fact. The first question to them was "what incident
are you stuck in?" and I felt the good feelings about it run through them.

I call these types "multiversals" or "hyperversals". We had to process them on
two separate incidents (both involving me as the "bad guy") before they could finally unconglomerate
and individually recognize themselves as "me".

The one thing I tend to agree with Captain Bill Robertson is that he said if
enough people run this Excalibur process it will help to lighten up the universe.

The reason I say this is that I saw how in present time and in the dramatizations of this universe
how their decisions and mine concerning these two incidents were still playing out.

I now have no attention on any longer trying to solve the problem of how not to get PDH'd
(Pain-Drugs-Hypnosis) in the between lives area.

Gnosis5 10-31-2009 08:30 PM

When my father was nearing his death another person helped him to ease out of his body and into his new family. Once he exited his body he reported to the person assisting him, "They are zapping me" and he was in fear of being "zapped".

The person assisting him had already been grooved in on the between lives covert operation and with the strength of both of them together my father was able to keep from getting "zapped". However, he decided not to leave his body at that time and the next time I visited him in the hospital he told me about it and about the "angel" who assisted him. This particular angel happened to live in Florida at the time and she has since passed on and I'm sure she was also wise enough not to let anyone interrupt her.

To my knowledge, my father is now a young man living with a good family.

blessings

Jack 10-31-2009 08:49 PM

What level of consciousness is your regressionist putting you under?

Gnosis5 10-31-2009 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jack (Post 183386)
What level of consciousness is your regressionist putting you under?

Hello Jack,

You asked a good question. It is the reverse of hypnotic states and is a type of recall that I personally realize as "super consciousness".

The key in this research is that we decided to ask some questions that we felt had not been asked in prior research. One of the key commands was, "scan the incident for anything that might be hidden". Only then did I look past the nice scene they were putting up in front of me. The same question was asked of the research subject who saw the Nuns, etc. Only then did he start to see the electrodes attached to the side of his astral head.

I hope that more than answers your question.

blessings,
Gnosis

Gnosis5 11-08-2009 03:28 AM

I wish to clarify about the Greys. Not all greys are Implanters. There are some well meaning Greys-of-Service and they are quite advanced in the healing arts -- good people to have on your side I'm sure.

I will not contribute to any tendency of racial typing.

Gnosis5 11-09-2009 08:20 PM

I found this on another thread but it is so hilarious it deserves a bump.

Humor: Alien Abduction

eleni 11-28-2009 02:18 AM

Scientology clearing method, right?
Thanks for putting this out there.

Gnosis5 11-28-2009 03:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eleni (Post 191998)
Scientology clearing method, right?
Thanks for putting this out there.

Clearing Credits

Hello there Eleni,

I suppose so in that we picked through Hubbards early work and went off in a simpler direction, learning from his "errors" so to speak. We go looking for the "Key-In Mechanism" and that has been making clears and clearing very straightforward. It's a bit like pulling the keystone out of the arch.

By the time one gets to the first basic incident where it all began (I'll let that be your mystery to solve, lol) one has seen so much of their own "hyperhistory" that they will no longer be the simple but naive being they were. Truth revealed over and over again tends to drive in the point, lol.

It felt at first like being a happy deer in the headlights -- "what just hit me!!???" LOL Now it is a period of new establishment and good changes. Oh, I could go on and on about this quantum jump in my spiritual awakening.

No disrespect for the man intended because he was a great compiler: There is no way I could have or would have waded through the Vedas and all the other references he acknowledged to extract this very effective clearing process, and I certainly don't have the IQ level he had to do the kind of research he did. Much respect for the man therefore.

I just saw that the Buffalo Church announced two new Clears -- I am very happy for those two people and what I know they did to lighten up the world around them. It probably cost them a lot more in dollars and time than it did for me though and they will have fewer freedoms (and corresponding responsibilities) than I do.

When I read about the state of Boddhisattva and Boddhicitta it describes very very well what state of being I have entered into by my own courageous looking and clearing. So the making of "Clears" is really an ancient practice.

I would like to see the word "Clear" and the universal concept behind it become common knowledge without cult or religious controls. In our household it is not uncommon to ask, "have you done your clearing work today?" sort of like "did you do the laundry today?"

I wish to also give credit to John Galusha's work, called Idenics, and credit to my very beloved PEAT instructor, Karen Gould and all the people who tried desperately to help me and "failed". No you did not fail, I just took so long.

Our look into between lives implants you might find interesting -- over at this thread: http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=17233&highlight=nannies

blessings,
gnosis

Gnosis5 02-12-2010 01:56 AM

Does anyone else have an experience to add to this thread?

TraineeHuman 02-12-2010 03:00 AM

Hello Gnosis5. I have a different perspective on what happens to people in the between-lives area. This sometimes leads to a quite different take on many of the things you describe.

Ten years ago I did have what I would regard as a similar experience to yours of “dropping” a former dead body” of mine that I had been “carrying around” throughout my present lifetime. However, I don’t consider it to have been so much a "body” but rather a former personality of mine. This was the personality of a fourth-century Chinese Ch’an Buddhist monk.

My perception and understanding is that whenever a person dies, their personality gets split off from them. However, the personality, being an electromagnetic field with lots of structure and information and life-force and a little consciousness in it, lives on in the 4th dimension for centuries (though some lesser fragments break off just after death).

That monk-personality was a real pest to me because it believed it knew what was best for me, being very expert one me, or so it believed. The only trouble was, it was stuck in fourth century Chinese values, such as that it’s extremely dishonorable for a spiritual person like me to be financially well-off in any way, or that sexuality is an undesirable and inconvenient weakness, and so on. These values are quite dysfunctional for my twenty-first century life. But the monk-personality, which had become powerful through much meditation and a disciplined life, knew how to frequently sabotage things I did which it disapproved of.

The point is, it seems to me that what you are mostly if not entirely dealing with in your between-lives investigations are your past personalities, and it seems you are wrongly assuming these don’t get separated off from you at death. It’s certainly true that most people are very, very attached to their own past lifetimes’ personalities. This is a huge problem, and it doesn’t surprise me to hear that benevolent ETs are engaged in strategies to help overcome it – certainly in our own interests. By the way, as far as I understand, most of the entities that scientologists call “attaching thetans” are in fact some of the individual’s past-lifetime personalities.

Given where you are focusing your attention, it hardly surprises me that you haven’t come across the guardian angels, who basically don’t bother with the now-dead personality but only with the being.

Another area of confusion (among many confusions) that many people have is that sometimes people start deliberately listening to one of their former personalities as a “guide” – which is a disastrous thing to do.

Gnosis5 02-13-2010 04:51 AM

It is interesting what you are telling me about your own experience. I appreciate the data. Glad to hear you saw some truly good angels.

Of course, in my clearing work I am not needing to see the good angels. I'm clearing out traumatic incidents such as what occurred in my between lives area. The more such clearing work I do the more my tone or vibrations raise and the more I get to see the good angels (out of session of course).

Bottom line is whether or not the person dissipates negative charge while reviewing the incident. This is my chosen path to clearing. I wouldn't care if someone told me he was seeing purple elephants with spots, as long as he is dissipating negative charge and banishes some fixed behaviors.

Pain-drugs-hypnosis, from what I am seeing is the woof and warp of implanters and they have a thousand different possible scenarios running, and I have seen in my own spiritual history that they have been doing this for eons. It is just a job to them and they are quite robotic about it.

Wish I could be working on a higher plane as you infer you are, but this is where and what I got myself into and this is what I am getting myself out of. You can betcha I won't be meeting up with little greys and reptilians next in-between lives :-)

The rest of the stuff you write about I cannot comment on because #1) I am not as schooled as you are in Scientology, and #2) I have not seen what you are talking about in my past life review sessions or anyone else's clearing sessions. And left brain realities don't hold as much sway for me as they used to :lol3:

The point I really wanted to make is that when anyone decides to hire a therapist to help them go and look into the between lives area, to be sure the therapist asks for "anything hidden or invisible", or some such wording. The first scanning of a past life or between lives or, especially a this lifetime abduction, may bring up only the feel good part of the incident -- the part the implanters want one to remember.

After my latest abduction I actually argued with my long time counselor, insisting that these beings were awesome and wonderful and loving and wise, blah, blah, blah. I'm so glad I went into session with him and found out what the purpose was of that little silver pen was they were aiming at me.

I told my counselor that they were feeding their emotions to me through that little silver pen because they could not express their emotions to me directly. Since my counselor has heard this B.S. more than once before he was quite equanimious about the whole thing and did manage to get me to reluctantly agree to go and look at what occurred the rest of the time I was on their science ship.

I'm not saying they were good or bad, since those are simply polarities, just that the methods they used violated my rights as a being and created some negative response on my part (all nicely forgotten though), which I had to spend time to recover my full memory of the event and to blow off the negative charge caused by my own resistance, which was hidden from me until I went into a superconscious state to recover the data. I found out they weren't as nice and do-good as they first led me to believe, but even though they did not really care at all about me, it in the end worked out to my advantage and everyone had a consciousness raising experience before the session was finished.

Any being who operates on the philosophy that the ends justify the means, especially in justifying pain-drugs-hypnosis combined with implanted messages and emotional states, needs a consciousness raising experience :-)

TraineeHuman 02-13-2010 10:43 AM

Gnosis5, I agree it’s true that we can evolve spiritually only by facing the reality of where we are at, which does include facing all the undesirable habits. However, I believe the best way to do that may not necessarily be the way you – and I assume most scientologists – do it. I can relate an anecdote in support of my claim.

Sufiism has three sects. Of these, the “advanced” sect are the Nashqbandi. Its two High Sheiks (its heads) used to frequently travel around the entire world, to interview all the spiritual teachers and telepathically take in everything they had to teach. They found the homes of all such teachers purely through using blind clairvoyance/telepathy. Maybe the High Sheiks continue to do this to this day. But I know they visited Australia in the late 1970s. At that time they visited, among others, a man who was my therapist and spiritual teacher at the time. He had been a staff member of scientology, but dropped out in 1977 to start his own practice using some scientology techniques. According to a sign at the Sydney headquarters, he was one of the first scientology “clears” in Sydney.

The sheiks camped their tent in his living room for two weeks. He said they proceeded to use telepathy to go through his mind to search out every detail of what he knew, as if they were searching through a filing cabinet. At the end of this, they told him their conclusion. They told him that he was “determined to cross the quicksand by wading through it, instead of by flying over it”. According to them, this wouldn’t work very effectively. There was an easier way, they said.

So I don’t believe it’s a matter of having to wade through all one’s negativity before one is ready to for more positive things.

TraineeHuman 02-13-2010 10:46 AM

Gnosis5, it looks like you also encounter positive beings some of the time, after all. You mentioned Maitreya, and that lecture by Hubbard in Philadelphia.

Yes, you’re right. My preferred approach to self-development these days involves usually accessing positive beings, such as guardian angels and healing angels, and also my Higher Self as far as possible. But they usually all turn up whenever I begin doing meditation, and stay at least until I finish. I’ve observed that a number of other people I know who are experienced meditators have something similar happen to them while they meditate. As far as I understand, the angels download helpful positive information into my mind/heart and remove some of the energies of undesirable habits by guiding me to relevant insights. Usually I’m not aware of the content of their information at the time, but I invariably feel a strong tingling at some point of my head. Sometimes it feels like part of the skull or head has been cut open. Occasionally I manage to tune in to what they want to communicate to me. Certainly, it does help to eventually identify and face exactly what info they have been giving. But this approach is kind of like having a sea of positivity that gradually but precisely comes to envelop islands of negativity within it.

Gnosis5 02-14-2010 01:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TraineeHuman (Post 237873)
Gnosis5, I agree it’s true that we can evolve spiritually only by facing the reality of where we are at, which does include facing all the undesirable habits. However, I believe the best way to do that may not necessarily be the way you – and I assume most scientologists – do it. I can relate an anecdote in support of my claim.

Sufiism has three sects. Of these, the “advanced” sect are the Nashqbandi. Its two High Sheiks (its heads) used to frequently travel around the entire world, to interview all the spiritual teachers and telepathically take in everything they had to teach. They found the homes of all such teachers purely through using blind clairvoyance/telepathy. Maybe the High Sheiks continue to do this to this day. But I know they visited Australia in the late 1970s. At that time they visited, among others, a man who was my therapist and spiritual teacher at the time. He had been a staff member of scientology, but dropped out in 1977 to start his own practice using some scientology techniques. According to a sign at the Sydney headquarters, he was one of the first scientology “clears” in Sydney.

The sheiks camped their tent in his living room for two weeks. He said they proceeded to use telepathy to go through his mind to search out every detail of what he knew, as if they were searching through a filing cabinet. At the end of this, they told him their conclusion. They told him that he was “determined to cross the quicksand by wading through it, instead of by flying over it”. According to them, this wouldn’t work very effectively. There was an easier way, they said.

So I don’t believe it’s a matter of having to wade through all one’s negativity before one is ready to for more positive things.

Thank you for further clarification. What you are telling me is very intriguing and I would certainly like to know what they themselves compiled at the end of their project. Would save me a lot of compiling work :-) I am of the mindset that any technology or technique can be improved upon.

Yes, I know my path, basically a ramped up version of Dianetics, can be a lug at times: Like hacking through a thorny jungle covered mountain (of one's own creation) until one finally reaches the altitude where there are sweet meadows with songbirds :-) The path does lead back to first separation from Static though, and processing from that viewpoint makes it worth the lug.

Flying over the quicksand is something I have a heavy suspicion that I have done in other schools other lifetimes -- and here I am again :=( -- ruled by aspects I identify with, so I thought I would try something different this time around :-) If the only way "out" is through then I might be onto something.

Also, please consider this, after wading through some quicksand for many sessions I finally popped out of the Stream of Life. And out of session, I have also visited the two universes above, and the universe below (talk about quicksand!). I'm not saying that as bragging about myself but more about the results, to give you some more data about what's going on with me.

Have you considered that we also may be representing two poles? For example, looking at your idea (flying over) and looking at mine (slugging through) I see how the two could interact with each other or support each other and not be opposed at all.

For example, if it always holds true that everytime a being runs a "flying over" process they will automatically stimulate an incident that tells them they cannot do that, would not running out the incident they are sitting in be in order?

If you have more specifics then I can participate better in the discussion. I really appreciate the data you have already given me. This is not the first time I have been told this, mostly by the beings who did not lose all their magic when they dropped down here. I could also see children being able to run lighter processes.

BTW, I do recall going to a "flying" school and it was tres cool :-) I'm not flying now though [whine] :-(

cheers!
colleen