Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE)

Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) (http://projectavalon.net/forum/index.php)
-   Project Avalon General Discussion (http://projectavalon.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Bill Ryan's thread (http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=17977)

Unified Serenity 12-12-2009 12:14 AM

Re: Bill Ryan's thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by TempestGarden (Post 197908)
Bill,

That being said, I have to say that I am a little disappointed in this statement. Let me also preface this by saying that I am a gay man and I fully believe and support that you are entitled to your own opinion and view of this world. Upon reading what you wrote, you are seemingly inferring that someone that is homosexual/bisexual somehow has "ethics and values [that] are open to question". It's possible that you are referring to something else, but if you are not, I couldn't disagree with you more. Sexuality and/or sexual orientation has nothing to do with ethics or morality in any way, shape or form. That is religion talking.

Again, you are more than entitled to your own opinion, but I would just like you to know that I am a very big fan of yours and when I read this I have to be real honest... I was very disappointed that you would say something like this. If I misunderstood what you meant, then I apologize. It just reads as though you are stating what I explained above.

That was the point of my looking as to what the DCMusclewolf had to do with anything and why I asked Bill if he had issues with Greer being gay. I have no issues with one's lifestyle as straight, gay, bi, or trans. I would like to know why Bill threw that into the mix and the link was not on that page so I had to look it up on Google to find the Manhunt pdf page.

US

Bobbie 12-12-2009 12:25 AM

I don't think the request was made as a result of prejudice against Spanish but we, the majority of us, only read and speak English. We would like to hear your comments but simply cannot read Spanish. In otherwords, we can't hear you because we don't understand the language. It is not personal and I do not mean to offend you at all but if you do not want us to know what you are saying then please continue in Spanish. We can always use a translator ourselves if we want to understand what you are saying. :wink2:
Quote:

Originally Posted by max (Post 197950)
No se inglés, no es por falta de ética THEWATCHER, por eso he pedido disculpa, pero si le molesta no ha sido mi intención.
No sabía que el foro solo era para legua inglesa, esperaba en un lugar que se supone de mente abierta también lo fuese de corazón.
Lo siento y disculpen.

Not English, not for lack of ethics THEWATCHER, so I apologized, but if it bothers you is not my intention.
I did not know that the forum was only for English league, was waiting in a place that is supposed to be so open-minded heart.
I'm sorry and apologize.

The translator is to translate inperfecto.

WarriorServant 12-12-2009 12:29 AM

If you really want to know what Spanish text says, you can use this:

http://translate.google.com/#es|en

It will give you a rough idea.

Quote:

No se inglés, no es por falta de ética THEWATCHER, por eso he pedido disculpa, pero si le molesta no ha sido mi intención.
No sabía que el foro solo era para legua inglesa, esperaba en un lugar que se supone de mente abierta también lo fuese de corazón.
Lo siento y disculpen.
Translates to:

Quote:

Not English, not for lack of ethics THEWATCHER, so I apologized, but if it bothers you is not my intention.
I did not know that the forum was only for English league, was waiting in a place that is supposed to be so open-minded heart.
I'm sorry and apologize.

akopij 12-12-2009 02:22 AM

hello everyone, Bill and Kerry
This post will untertain those who read the dane tops interview then want to learn more of Bill's background and about how scientology and its progeniture function to this day. I copy it because it's very interesting, not because I want to blame anyone. For what I ve read, it looks like scientology is a modern day update of the ancient initiatic cults, with levels, grades and promised salvation. Be sure my intention is not to diregard any of this, as Dane says, we all have our ladder of truth.

http://scientology.wikia.com/wiki/Rons_Org

The Establishment of the Ron’s Orgs

Ron’s Org, as we know it today, had its inception on 12 October, 1984, when Bill Robertson, known among his friends as Captain Bill or CBR, held a meeting near Frankfurt, Germany, to announce the existence of a new Free Zone delivery unit that promised to deliver Standard Tech. A transcript of CBR’s presentation is found in Tech Briefing 1. The name “Ron’s Org" was announced in a follow-up meeting two weeks later (Tech Briefing 2), an acronym for “Ron’s Organisation and Network for Standard Tech”.

From the start, CBR promised Standard Tech and delivered standardly to OT 3. Meanwhile, he and a colleague, Ulrich Kramer, began to research how it was that NOTs (OT 7) seemed to be such an “endless” level, sometimes running to many thousands of hours without a stable EP. The story of this research is told in Admin Briefing 1. CBR and Kramer studied all that was known about the Tech to that point, checked each other out for a month and a half, and then began co-auditing on the last levels which they knew had come from LRH: NOTs. They discovered the reason why no-one had truly progressed beyond this level, and a new level which included NOTs and also transcended it – all using LRH basics – was called first Super-NOTs, later Excalibur, or OT 8.

Having completed Excalibur and having obtained a major, stable EP, CBR found that the Bridge thereafter flowed relatively easily. Using standard C/Sing technology, the remaining levels were researched and developed in fairly quick progression. By the time of Admin Briefing 1 (25 January 1987), CBR had reached OT 16 and developed the Games Master Course, a major level – not “just” a course. Eight months later, in Admin Briefing 2 (29 August 1987), CBR announced the development of further levels (the Games Series Course, the Games Basics Course, and four Source Operations Levels), the latter going right to the heart of what it is to be operating as a self-determined Source. A little later again, he developed VAST (“Viable Application for Source Training”) and VAST Plus, and that completed the Bridge. (More about the OT levels in the Ron's Orgs and in the Church of Scientology can be found in the article about OT levels).

Meanwhile, the Ron’s Orgs expanded and flourished, and soon after completing a videotaped series of lectures and seminars in 1990 – Your Dynamics in the Nineties, Improving Conditions in Life, Logic in Life (about the Data Series), Body Org Basics, and Exchange and Finance – CBR died in May 1991. The Ron’s Orgs themselves were largely unaffected, as they were not hierarchically organised – each Ron’s Org being a self-sufficient organisation in itself which stayed in close communication with the other Ron’s Orgs: a true network that was the forerunner of much business corporate structure in subsequent years.

After various periods of shake-down and reorganisation, the Ron’s Orgs continued to prosper and the most recent rapid expansion has occurred in Russia. The Ron’s Orgs now operate under the auspices of the Ron’s Org Committee, chaired by Max Hauri, Switzerland. Max and his wife Erica – Snr C/S – were invited to Russia in the late 1990s to deliver a few basic courses and some lower Bridge standard auditing. At the time of writing this article – January 2006 – there are some 2,000 people on Ron’s Org lines in Russia and there are over a dozen Ron’s Orgs in Moscow alone. The area continues to thrive and expand rapidly and the stats are high, with numerous OT 16 completions (one of the major levels of the Bridge) and fully trained C/Ses.

As per the landmark bulletin Keeping Scientology Working, the Ron’s Orgs set a very high importance on training and the definition of a Ron’s Org includes the criterion that it must have a courseroom; an auditor or C/S delivering standard tech, no matter towhat level, is known as a Ron’s Org Field Auditor if no courseroom facilities are present.

Every Ron’s Org courseroom employs only original LRH materials; nothing is altered or rewritten. Ron’s Org courserooms deliver every essential course such as the HQS, Hard TRs, Student Hat, Method 1, Dianetics, Objectives, Grades, LXs, HRD, SHSBC, and all reviews such as the PTS RD, SP RD, Int RD, Confessionals, False Purpose RD and many others.

In auditing, major stress is laid on the standard that every auditing action, as laid out on the bridge from 1976, is done thoroughly and to its full EP. “Quickying” is rightly recognised and regarded as a false economy which can slow or even damage cases in the long run. It is never condoned or supported.

For everyone in the Ron’s Orgs, the Source of the Tech is LRH, not CBR. CBR would always point out that he did not consider himself to be source of anything, and was simply applying LRH basics standardly and logically to the next levels beyond those developed in the Church of Scientology at the time LRH was still alive. CBR would acknowledge LRH at the end of every lecture, seminar or briefing that he gave, and considered himself merely as having duplicated what LRH wanted and was simply continuing to carry the torch forward.

While there is no doubt that – like LRH – CBR was an extraordinary and exceptionally powerful man, those on the Ron’s Org Bridge are in full agreement with his own modest view and maintain that the power of the “Upper Levels” of Excalibur and above lies in their simplicity and in the ingenious application of LRH basics. Indeed, one way to regard the Bridge is that as one progresses, one is empowered to extend one’s confront further and further back in time, and even beyond “time” to realms in which “earlier” games were played.

As such, one handles incomplete cycles and unfinished games which are further and further up the “dwindling spiral”, towards the Beginning – a realm in which the importance and exactness of the Factors and Axioms becomes clear. Inasmuch as the dwindling spiral – the gradually accumulating tangle of incomplete cycles of action – produces great complexity, as one reaches back towards the very earliest games one finds oneself encountering areas of great simplicity which nonetheless can be very highly charged. The Ron’s Org Bridge addresses and handles these charges, and restores one’s quality of beingness to those enjoyed and manifested at the earliest stages of existence.

For further information on anything mentioned in this article, or to learn how to contact a Ron’s Org in your area, please contact [1].

Bill Ryan, January 2006

Image:Lrh16a250.jpg Image:CBR250.jpg

akopij 12-12-2009 02:27 AM

it's funny how complicate and intricate it looks at the top then it comes back to basics.

I feel like somehow the "bad guys" in the illuminati think in a very close way as we do.

this realy is all a game. lucky you can invent the rules

akopij 12-12-2009 02:33 AM

and a little dnb session so you can drink your coffee snapping

http://dnbshare.com/download/Josh-Hi...c-09_.mp3.html

TempestGarden 12-12-2009 03:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phtha (Post 197937)
It is my belief that homo sexuality is only an effect of an unbalanced dichotomy between the feminine and masculine energies of the Universe. It is just one sign that shows us how unbalanced things have become. If every animal life form on the planet were suddenly converted to homo sexuality then within 120 years there would be no more life, thus it is of a destructive nature. Which is fine, destruction is merely a part of creation. But I bring this up only because I think it is a little thought about aspect of same sex relationships. I think it is just the Universes way of telling us how we really need to work on balancing all of the energies that constantly surround us.

I am not even really sure how to address this, to be quite honest.

In my opinion, you have it completely backwards. I am not saying that to offend you, I just fully believe that the reason why myself and others chose to incarnate as a homosexual is to experience BOTH the masculine and feminine energies. We are not confused nor are we unbalanced. Everyone is an individual and we all lead our own lives and are at different points in existence, just as it should be.

Everything is about balance, which is exactly why you would never see a majority of the population being homosexual because you wouldn't have further creation of a species, in this case humans. That in no way implies that I am not in alignment with nature or any sort of Universal Laws. All it really says is that I came here to experience life as a gay man and all the lessons it would give me, besides the dual energies I mentioned above.

Phtha 12-12-2009 04:09 AM

Thanks Tempest you bring up some great points. In fact I was just forwarded some information that sort of corresponds with what you just wrote. There are certain native tribes, one in particular, that calls homosexuals "two souled", and that they incarnate in order to help balance the masculine and feminine energies. I thought this a great concept. I didn't mean to imply that homosexuals themselves are unbalanced but I understand how what I wrote would seem that way.

The main reason I brought it up was because I think this whole politically correct "ignore it and move along" way of viewing homosexuality is more damaging then good.

All the blest to you and thank you for your response.

Quote:

Originally Posted by TempestGarden (Post 198087)

In my opinion, you have it completely backwards. I am not saying that to offend you, I just fully believe that the reason why myself and others chose to incarnate as a homosexual is to experience BOTH the masculine and feminine energies. We are not confused nor are we unbalanced. Everyone is an individual and we all lead our own lives and are at different points in existence, just as it should be.

Gnosis5 12-12-2009 04:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bill Ryan (Post 195795)
Hello, All:
Bill Ryan wrote:

Scientology processing (original material from L. Ron Hubbard) - but NOT the Church of Scientology. Stay away from them at all costs.

We'll soon be releasing a dynamite interview on this subject from a Church of Scientology whistleblower who blew the Church of Scientology apart 27 years ago and who has never before come forward publicly. This is the first announcement we've made about that. It's a transcript that runs to 26,500 words and is an astonishing story, even by Camelot standards. I hope to release this by the end of this week.

A hearty confirm about staying away from CofS as it operates now, although I was very happy to see the Buffalo branch just produced two "Clears".

I have had over 100hours of past life clearing sessions and gone as far back as my first separation from the "Static" or "Unpotentiated Potential". Doing this type of "back to basic" clearing work helps stabilize one here, plus opens up new worlds. I feel like I walk in more than one world now.

Clearing felt very linear for me until I reached the state of "All Clear" and then it took a quantum leap. Now I know how to play the game so that everyone wins. A lot of constructs fall away after one does some very deep clearing work.

halebox 12-12-2009 04:37 AM

Greer is Queer who cares and who couldn't tell anyways? Stuff like a manhunt account is pretty normal for the gays. Kind of a cheap shot whomever posted that. Bill is not the originator of that link. Actually he probably feels great as he's got nothing to hide about his sexuality at this point.
Love you Bill and Kerry and so glad this sight is FREE as it must be
Also interesting Scientology interview. Ive never heard the other side of the story or was even aware. It sounds like Ron was into some cool research and methods. Had no idea it was taken over at some point.

Gnosis5 12-12-2009 04:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eleni (Post 197804)
Anyone wonder why Greer says there's no bad ET's? Read between the lines. Enough said.

Please read the report that came out of a few between lives sessions:

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...t=Nuns+Nannies

After that some Arcturans and I probably will not publish that -- they are highly schooled in mind and genetics control.

Not everyone shares my karmic connection and about 7 clearing sessions helped me recover my response-ability and I am certain I will no longer be abducted by these groups.

When viewing any abduction incident be sure to have your practitioner ask you to scan the incident for "anything hidden".

FIIISH 12-12-2009 04:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TempestGarden (Post 198087)

Everything is about balance, which is exactly why you would never see a majority of the population being homosexual because you wouldn't have further creation of a species, in this case humans. That in no way implies that I am not in alignment with nature or any sort of Universal Laws. All it really says is that I came here to experience life as a gay man and all the lessons it would give me, besides the dual energies I mentioned above.

Very well spoken, TempestGarden.

Gnosis5 12-12-2009 05:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bill Ryan (Post 197448)
Hello, Everyone -

A warm welcome to all the new members - and new visitors. Thanks again for all the very positive comments. This is the energy that really keeps us going. If there was no-one out there, we'd not be doing our work.

Warm wishes to all - Bill

Hello Bill,

I learned the hard way that what you say about thoroughly checking the credentials of disembodied beings or channelings.

My question is how does one objectively determine if a group is well-intentioned or worse? I ask this because the implanters have instruments and illusions that at first made me swear up and down that they were here to help (except that I felt lousy afterward).

My other question is have you yourself ever had any legitimate contact with anyone in a group calling themselves the Galactic Federation? Is this a real existent group and are they really purposefully working to resolve dualities?

Aztar 12-12-2009 05:02 AM

Hey Bill

Whats your thoughts on Obama?
Discloser president?
NWO puppet?
Messiah?
High tech Golem?

Also if distance is a problem to interview Lou "Sleeper" Baldin, perhaps a Skype audio interview may be easier.

eleni 12-12-2009 05:09 AM

Gnosis 5- those are my thoughts- always helpful to know what one is getting themselves into no matter how seductive the race , technology, prowess......

I read that and clearing sessions have been helpful to me as well.

Derek 12-12-2009 05:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unified Serenity (Post 198026)
That was the point of my looking as to what the DCMusclewolf had to do with anything and why I asked Bill if he had issues with Greer being gay. I have no issues with one's lifestyle as straight, gay, bi, or trans. I would like to know why Bill threw that into the mix and the link was not on that page so I had to look it up on Google to find the Manhunt pdf page.

US

If he was putting naked pictures of himself on a heterosexual sex website it would have the same reaction. Its not because hes gay its because he is clearly soliciting himself for sex and he has a wife and children.

Jetamus 12-12-2009 06:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve_A (Post 197486)
Hi Jetamus,

I was a little shocked too I must admit.

Although I'm in no way supporting the chap, I'm not too sure about the link there is to be made about Greers' sexual lifestyle and his work in the Extra-Terrestrial / free energy sphere (unless the three are linked in some way).

I think when a person or people start to slur others on a personal basis, their argument is lost as it's clear that there is no other way to prove the adversary wrong on a logical basis.

Oh well, that's life I suppose.

Best regards,

Steve

yeah
He can do whatever he wants in his personal life

George Michael for example admits to cottaging regularly, but that doesn't make his music any less enjoyable.

Too bad for Greer this will be used against him.
its not like disclosure people aren't ridiculed enough already.

edit:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Derek (Post 198139)
If he was putting naked pictures of himself on a heterosexual sex website it would have the same reaction. Its not because hes gay its because he is clearly soliciting himself for sex and he has a wife and children.

he has a wife and kids!?

Majorion 12-12-2009 07:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by halebox (Post 198128)
Greer is Queer who cares and who couldn't tell anyways? Stuff like a manhunt account is pretty normal for the gays. Kind of a cheap shot whomever posted that. Bill is not the originator of that link. Actually he probably feels great as he's got nothing to hide about his sexuality at this point.
Love you Bill and Kerry and so glad this sight is FREE as it must be
Also interesting Scientology interview. Ive never heard the other side of the story or was even aware. It sounds like Ron was into some cool research and methods. Had no idea it was taken over at some point.

I share your opinion there, the latest transcript was really a great read.

I never knew much of anything about Scientology before I read the testimony, in fact but it was indeed a very enlightening experience.

To be honest, the lesson learned here was not only that Scientology church had been infiltrated and how quickly that happened, but it appears to be the case (dare I say it) with all the world religions, especially the major religions.

My opinion is that the majority of religions and cults probably started out with a good message for humanity but quickly the dark forces infiltrate whatever hierarchical structure left for the future generations, thus contaminating the original message and ultimately fading it away with time.

Best regards,

Aztar 12-12-2009 08:42 AM

Quote:

Its not because hes gay its because he is clearly soliciting himself for sex and he has a wife and children.

Derek could you please bottle that "common sense" or put it in a pill form?
That would be awesome!:thumb_yello:

Dr. Greer is married. He and his wife have four daughters and reside in the Charlottesville , VA area.

Provided the information on manhunt is even Greer, if not it doesn't matter anyway does it.

Moving right along, where were we again?
Oh ya Questions for Bill Ryan

Hey Bill

Any chance of a Video interview with Alex Collier ?
It would be interesting to get more information on Mentoring.

chnswam 12-12-2009 11:07 AM

Hi Bill,

Great to see you answering questions. Thanks for opening up Avalon forum.

2 quick questions:
1. Do you have any idea if the Osiris tomb story (there are many versions of the story: 1. that Osiris's tomb was found by Soviet KGB in Giza, 2. JJ Hurtak allegedly showed photos of Osiris's tomb to Viewzone magazine's editor Gary/Dan, 3. Zahi Hawass found it & probably made it off-limits) is true or a disinfo?

2. Do you have any plans to interview JJ Hurtak/Gary Vey (Dan Eden) of Viewzone magazine or Zahi Hawass (I know Zahi is not probable, but would like to know your thoughts)?

And I would like to say that I have benefited immeasurably by yours & Kerry's work. I salute you both for what you are doing. Keep up the good work :)

I like to know your thoughts on the 3 people that I have mentioned above.

Peace,
Chandra

Daft Ada 12-12-2009 12:30 PM

Hi Bill, I see you have archived the Dec.10 radio show on the Camelot website, thank you for that, I am really looking forward to listening. Problem though, the links say website unavailable?

Dadrious 12-12-2009 01:39 PM

Quote:

US

The ethics question is obvious, in that Greer is supposed to be married with children yet had such an account as that.

Bill Ryan 12-12-2009 01:41 PM

Hi, All:

Apologies for the sudden departure yesterday. A lot to catch up on here! Please forgive again any brevity or accidental omissions.

Quote:

Originally Posted by TempestGarden (Post 197153)
You mentioned in one of your recent interviews that you were given information as to what the Annunaki look like. I was wondering if you would be willing to share this info with us?

This is what we were told. Look at the old 1982 Schwarzenegger movie (a terrible movie!) Conan the Barbarian. At about the 92 minute mark the character played by James Earl Jones starts to morph into a huge snake. The reference here is NOT to the snake, but to the extended jaw. Apparently their jaw is just a little MORE extended than that.

Important notes: this is just about the shape of the face. NOT the skin color and NOT the snake.

The're apparently about 8 feet tall - but often look taller (as anyone would if you were 6 feet tall, or less). They are very strong. I duscuss this at length in the Freedom Central interview. They have many ancient ritual customs and (in Henry Deacon's words) "like to dress up".

Henry never saw their actual faces, which they keep hidden for ceremonial (or possibly other) reasons. They often wear cloaks, headdresses, etc. The Divine Right of Kings, and all the ceremony and ritual that associated with Royal Families everywhere, seems to be directly derived from Anunnaki ancient cultural ceremony and custom.

Quote:

Originally Posted by indakaz (Post 197161)
Bill, do you know anyone who could raise the chemtrail issue at copenhagen?

I'm afraid not - good question.

Quote:

Originally Posted by pyrangello (Post 197164)
What are your thoughts on Contact, Jumpers, even Star wars and do you recommend any for us to see that are close to what we are and to our history ? Thank You Sir !

I totally agree with Kerry that many movies are laced with clues, hints and deliberate leaks. They also form a "fuse in the circuit" inasmuch if anyone talks about real Stargates in Egypt (for instance), there is then always the response "Oh, come on, that was just a movie."

We got heard that quite a lot in feedback after the Tony Dodd/ John Robie information http://projectcamelot.org/john_robie.html regarding the deformed little finger to indicate a non-human, which was in the TV series The Invaders. Tony told us that this was fact.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daft Ada (Post 197167)
I notice the radio station want people to pay to listen to their archives. So will you be having the archives on your site please?

There was a statement on 27th November that You and Kerry were interviewed by Rumour Mill News Radio and still no Interview.
I find myself going to the site for days on end and sometime there is nothing new, just constant announcements of what you are doing next.

Kerry's radio show archives will be freely available on the Camelot site. The first show is here:

http://projectcameot.org/2009-Dec-10..._Wilcock_1.mp3
http://projectcameot.org/2009-Dec-10..._Wilcock_2.mp3

Also on the Audio Interviews page (top right):

http://projectcamelot.org/audio_interviews.html

The Rumor Mill News interview is available here:

http://rumormillnewsradio.com/podcast/?s=camelot

... but it's extremely hard to find. We'll post that link on the site.

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeborahLynnK (Post 197204)
I'm wondering if you and Kerry might interview Ashayana Deane, Marshall Vian Summers, George Kavassilas, and/or Drunvalo Melchizadek?

Also wondering what you think of David Wilcock's recent very positive views of what is occurring - such as the imminent fall of the Illuminate, and if we could be out of the woods with the dark ET's?

Ashayana Deane - Kerry wants to interview her.
Marshall Vian Summers - we've read and respect his work, and it seems plausible.
George Kavassilas - we'd like to learn more about him. We get a lot of requests.
Drunvalo Melchizadek - no plans at the moment.

We (cautiously!) do share David's optimism... but also share his view, and than of many others, that things might get more chaotic and difficult before they get better.

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1love (Post 197216)
Do you guys have any format ideas and what type of content will be included in Project Light Warrior?

The idea was a resource site aimed at equipping people to be 'spiritual warriors' in the modern world - teaching martial arts, remote viewing, basic spiritual orientations, data analysis tools, etc etc (lots of ideas). Still in the concept stage.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jetamus (Post 197258)
I am definitely interested in Bills opinion on guys like Sheldan Nidle and Mark Huber.

Sheldan Nidle - see earlier reply.
Mark Huber - NESARA is nonsense, as is the Ashtar Command (sorry!!)

Quote:

Originally Posted by cmang (Post 197264)
Have you received any new info on Project Blue Beam and do you think this could be associated with the Norway event??

I do personally think the best explanation for the Norway event is likely to be this:

http://gizmodo.com.au/2009/12/this-i...iral-happened/

(sorry also) :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Curlybird (Post 197269)
Has there been any more information from Benjamin Fulford or anyone else providing corroboration about the mid-January financial collapse?

Nothing more, I'm afraid.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Barron (Post 197287)
Have you heard of a gent called Virgil Armstrong who used to be on the lecture circuit 12 - 15 years ago? He was personally physically present at a downed UFO around the time of the famous Roswell crash but not at the well publicised Roswell crash. he also talked of underground tunnels connecting continents with high speed magnetic/ levitating trains etc. A most amazing gent who 40 years ago was CIA the saw the light and started his spiritual journey which involved walking away from everything he had built up and living with a certain tribe of Indians in the wild for 7 years.

Thanks for the info. We've heard of Virgil Armstrong but have never met him. Kerry is no longer in Sedona... we will check this out more.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frank Samuel (Post 197298)
What do you do to relax, with your hectic schedule ?

Ha!

Quote:

Originally Posted by TraineeHuman (Post 197305)
HDo you have any hypotheses or details regarding who the gods are and what they do, and in particular what the difference is between how they operate and how the Annunaki operate, and exactly where and what the Annunaki are doing right now?

Please see the Freedom Central interview - I talk about the Anunnaki quite a lot there - all I know, in fact. Not yet linked on our site, but the audio MP3 extract (one single file, edited down to 2 hrs 9 mins) is here:

http://projectcamelot.org/Bill_Ryan_...om_Central.mp3

Quote:

Originally Posted by WarriorServant (Post 197444)
Bill, are you and Kerry getting along?

Are you seeing eye to eye?

Do you envision that Kerry and yourself will be working close together in 12 months or 2 years?

Yes, yes and yes :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by LucidJia (Post 197465)
When are you comming to New Zealand to do some Mountain climbing with me?:original: Some pretty amazing climbs here!!

Never been to NZ, and would love to.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Seashore (Post 197566)
Please consider the possible link between Jane Burgermeister and Sorcha Faal/Zionist interests as outlined in the following post, which is from the "Sorcha Faal?" thread:

With my honest respect to you and your highly intelligent views and opinions: Sorry, this is nonsense. 'Sorcha Faal' is almost never worth reading or paying any attention to whatsoever. His/her (real ID: David Booth, paid agent) tall tales are wild, unverifiable, and usually invented.

I know Jane personally. Few people in America, of course, have seen or met her. This is a disadvantage for many observers - which is why I made the video to set the record straight.

She's human and fallible, as are we all with no exceptions, but there is no agenda here apart from her earnest and sometimes very passionate attempts to help. She's on a steep learning curve, is exhausted, has very little money, and is doing her level best to wake people up. Bless her for that. We need more like her.

Much of the public antagonism to her (and influence of Ott and Deagle) has come directly from Alex Studer, who (and I'll break a rule of mine and say it publicly here) is not a pleasant character. He has not helped this situation one bit. There are no bad guys here. Just human frailty and fallibility on all sides.

Quote:

Originally Posted by apple (Post 197592)
Heard Kerry mention "remote influencing". And have been wondering how is it possible that many truth movements just when they are about to reach a climax, one person or a group of person suddenly begin to attack another person or persons in the same movement and the attack ends up undermining everything that had been achieved. Have witnessed this so many times that I am reluctant to believe that these are merely coincidences.

Could you or Kerry perhaps consider talking about this in more detail, perhaps on a radio show or so?

You hit the nail right on the head. There is more remote influencing than we would ever imagine. I too have experienced it directly on many occasions. It's totally invisible and totally real, and it works on people to cause conflict, misunderstandings, 'bad luck', ill-health, etc. Usually conflict and misunderstandings.

It takes advantage of human weakness to amplify thoughts and doubts they already have. It adds fuel to the cinders to create roaring flames.

Quote:

Originally Posted by unlimited mind (Post 197951)
[Re Clif High and his Private Investigator on Deagle]
is there proof of this Bill? who is this 'we' that you heard this from...otherwise, all of it is more hearsay. track records speak for themselves, and clif's interpretation of the linguistic data, as far as being considered a 'positive hit', is pretty long, especially when compared to the info that Deagle has put out.

As best I recall, Clif told us this himself. But I'd not swear to it. I'd need to dig up the e-mail (or it might have been an unrecorded conversation). My caveats were because I couldn't quite remember for sure where the info came from. But this is what happened. I was not impressed.

Re Clif's track record - it's not as good as most people think. We do value his work as a general weathervane, and keep in touch with him, but he's got a lot of things very wrong over the last 12-15 months and so we need to bear this in mind.

It may not be his FAULT that he has things wrong - because timelines change. Like Deagle and many others (including ourselves) in the summer of 2008, there were good reasons to believe that all hell would break loose over a year ago.

That didn't happen. That doesn't mean that the forecasts, inside info and premonitions were 'wrong'. Just that events have ben avoided. It's not as simple and linear as one might at first think.

Quote:

US

Derek said it accurately here:

Quote:

It's nothing to do with homophobia. It's about integrity.

There's another point which almost everyone has missed (though I think Eleni, who is very smart and perceptive, will be one of the few people ahead of me here):

He was married before 2001 - and is is now gay. He used to be lean and skinny, but since 2001 he's body-built himself to resemble a small T Rex. His views and operating principles have all changed dramatically. If you meet him personally, he is stone cold.

From this, we can form hypotheses to account for this dramatic change in everything about him.

This is the real point.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gnosis5 (Post 198133)
Hello Bill,
My question is how does one objectively determine if a group is well-intentioned or worse? I ask this because the implanters have instruments and illusions that at first made me swear up and down that they were here to help (except that I felt lousy afterward).

My other question is have you yourself ever had any legitimate contact with anyone in a group calling themselves the Galactic Federation? Is this a real existent group and are they really purposefully working to resolve dualities?

1) It's very hard. Tricks and traps abound.
2) Not in physical terms. But in my opinion such a group (or something like it) very probably exists.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aztar (Post 198134)
Whats your thoughts on Obama?
Discloser president?
NWO puppet?
Messiah?
High tech Golem?

I answered this on the Rayelan Allan/ Rumor Mill Radio interview by saying [really brief summary of a much longer response that might be worth listening to] that it wouldn't matter whether Obama was an angel... the President is not in charge anyway. So Obama's personal views and intentions may be irrelevant.

We heard it from Dr Peterson - and have had it conformed from another source since then, with an actual Obama quote which I have promised not to repeat - that when Obama was briefed after being elected, he put his head in his hands and said [words to the effect that] "Oh no, I'm just the scapegoat." We believe this.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aztar (Post 198180)
Any chance of a Video interview with Alex Collier ?

Definitely possible.

Quote:

Originally Posted by chnswam (Post 198206)
1. Do you have any idea if the Osiris tomb story (there are many versions of the story: 1. that Osiris's tomb was found by Soviet KGB in Giza, 2. JJ Hurtak allegedly showed photos of Osiris's tomb to Viewzone magazine's editor Gary/Dan, 3. Zahi Hawass found it & probably made it off-limits) is true or a disinfo?

2. Do you have any plans to interview JJ Hurtak/Gary Vey (Dan Eden) of Viewzone magazine or Zahi Hawass (I know Zahi is not probable, but would like to know your thoughts)?

1) No information on this.
2) We have met JJ Hurtak - an interesting man. We have some intermediaries who could help us to get alongside him. As always, logistics are a challenge.
Zahi Hawass - would be a miracle :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daft Ada (Post 198227)
Hi Bill, I see you have archived the Dec.10 radio show on the Camelot website, thank you for that, I am really looking forward to listening. Problem though, the links say website unavailable?

Now fixed:

http://projectcamelot.org/audio_interviews.html

Steven 12-12-2009 01:54 PM

Hi Bill and all Avalonians!

Thank you very much for your dedication and passion. I am enjoying the game as well. Kerry and you makes the game even much interesting for many :thumb_yello:. I would have so many things to ask, but I'll keep it simple with one question. Will you make an interview with a Mayan calendar serious researcher? Maybe a Mayan?

I have seen so many fabricated theories and as much assumptions about 2012 that I came to the conclusion our dear 'manipulators' have stepped in to confuse the mass about another profound truth. Many predication are not even Mayan calendars interpretation but simply predicted events on which some will stick the 2012 tag on it. The Hollywood movie is a powerful tool of mental manipulation.

All these "doom and gloom" theories are doing no good into the mass consciousness inducing fear of the future. Many know that the Mayan calendars are not predicting "end of the world scenario".

I came across a serious researcher on the Mayan calendars and this man is also concerned about the "manipulation" and "interpretation" of the mayan calendars. Carl Johan Calleman has a long and dedicated path on studying and researching the Mayan calendars and cultures. Here is his website:

http://www.calleman.com/

Thanks again for your time :thumb_yello:. And blessed be you and Kerry, may your path always be blessed and protected.

Namaste, Steven

Seashore 12-12-2009 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bill Ryan (Post 198254)
Sorry, this is nonsense. 'Sorcha Faal' is almost never worth reading or paying any attention to whatsoever. His/her (real ID: David Booth, paid agent) tall tales are wild, unverifiable, and usually invented.

In my opinion Sorcha Faal is never worth reading, except to understand what the enemy is up to.

The point of my lengthy post showing my research is to show that there is reason to believe that Jane is in league with, knowingly or unknowingly, Zionist/New World Order interests.

In my humble opinion, Dr Ott should be directly consulted about this by Camelot.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bill Ryan (Post 198254)
Much of the public antagonism to her (and influence of Ott and Deagle) has come directly from Alex Studer, who (and I'll break a rule of mine and say it publicly here) is not a pleasant character.

This may be true but I don't believe it is relevant to the important issue at hand.

You're saying that Alex is influencing Ott and Deagle?

Ott is the person who had the direct interaction with Jane. His story is the starting point.