Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE)

Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) (http://projectavalon.net/forum/index.php)
-   Project Avalon General Discussion (http://projectavalon.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   _AVALON LOUNGE_ Open 24 hours (http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=9661)

Kathleen 01-10-2009 06:31 AM

Re: _AVALON LOUNGE_ Open 24 hours

Welcome aboard Astraeos. Glad to have you here!

Carol 01-10-2009 06:31 AM

Well just remember folks that C77 had ETs show up in his house and he had the presence of mind to take photos.

Dantheman62 01-10-2009 06:32 AM

Welcome Astraeos!

BROOK 01-10-2009 06:32 AM

Welcome Astraeos....have a drink on me...Don't mind the shape shifting squirrel in the corner..we're calling him a taxi

Exciting night here C77 is going to answer some questions for us.

C77 you still here??

Dantheman62 01-10-2009 06:33 AM

The photos that were posted in a thread awhile back?

BROOK 01-10-2009 06:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carol (Post 102215)
Well just remember folks that C77 had ETs show up in his house and he had the presence of mind to take photos.

Is there somewhere we can view the pics??

Ive only released one of the photos here:

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ead.php?t=3433

Astraeos 01-10-2009 06:41 AM

Wow! Thanks everyone. What a fine welcome. I do have a question or two. "Conscious open contact".....Have you found this contact to be on the whole helpful, or enlightening in anyway? Or have you found it to be troublesome, and traumatic?

henners 01-10-2009 06:41 AM

And your opinion on 2012?, i have had meetings with several people in the know regarding this subject.
Henry

BROOK 01-10-2009 06:42 AM

C77

When was your last communication?

And was there anything of major importance you would like to share?

BROOK 01-10-2009 06:46 AM

The human body has been constructed with the ability to tap into Universal Mind and disconnect from it at will...the process is based on raising the resonance frequency of the body to a higher vibration as well as the consciousness of the individual...practicing a veg diet hastens this process.

Are you talking about astral projection or something else?

Astraeos 01-10-2009 07:01 AM

I was one of those 16 year old kids given the keys to a 'Porsche' of types. In hindsight, I would say NO, you don' give them the keys. Thanks C77.

mulder 01-10-2009 07:05 AM

The stars fell from the sky...so I walked into the lounge
And I thought we might need some music:
Chill out song (Rapture Ilo): http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPe-KDFfjbg
Dance (Binary 1998): http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=Bg4fvUKJjHY
Finally, one for the oldies - like me (the monkees) http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=kxz_JB...eature=related

Enjoy, relax, eat & uplift your spirits.....:original:

Carol 01-10-2009 07:17 AM

henners, what have you heard about 2012 from the ones you know who are in the know?

henners 01-10-2009 07:23 AM

Three of us met up with a person here in Sydney, who let us say was in the know. Deep insider, and was told that we 'must' form communities, work together and build underground homes in order to survive. The communities would work together in order to protect food supplies, water resources and general protection against survivers wanting the food that we would have.
The whole scenario was very disturbing and sounded true. Also Australia was supposed to be the Ark (as Jake Simpson said in Camelot interview) and it would be one if not the only country to survive the catastrophie.
I have more info but not at the moment.
Henry

Astraeos 01-10-2009 07:37 AM

I loved the brief time that I spent in the Outback in the late '80s. It reminded me of home. Australia is part of Oceana by definition, yes? And if you look at geological past of the place, it is isolated enough to ride out most cataclysmic events better than the other continents.

henners 01-10-2009 07:45 AM

So true my friend. If you do the research, Australia one of the largest groups of different ethnic races in the world. As if it was done on purpose. We have people from every country in the world. So if something was to happen, world wide, we could restart the population and not lose any ethnic groups. My theory and a couple of others i have spoken to.(in the know)
Henry:welcomeani:

Astraeos 01-10-2009 07:54 AM

I wouldn't claim to be "in the know" myself. But these things I can see. Australia is isolated to a great degree by geography. Except for the coast, it is pretty wild country. That lends itself to natural adaptation. The native stock, and the "imported stock" of mankind had to rough it out until just recently in human history. That makes for a better connected, and more nature savvy bunch on a basic level. And recent (last twenty-five years) immigration policy has ensured a varied gene pool. Heck, the wife and I would move there if I could figure out a way to make a living. We have talked about it off and on for years.

henners 01-10-2009 08:00 AM

If you fill all the boxes in the immigration questionaire you can get in. It basically means that if you have something that is needed here, a special proffesion, skill etc, you get priority.
Unfortunately, now we are looking at skilled labour, not so much what we had in the seventies and eighties which was general large groups of people just to fill in the void.
Henry

Astraeos 01-10-2009 08:08 AM

Well, I do not think I could leave West Texas now if I wanted to. I have to much time, and capital invested here. Besides, I have the sand, and brush here that I liked over there. I guess I will have to take my chances with the Police State here in the U.S.A. And you will have to take your chances with Kevin Rudd. ;)

giovonni 01-10-2009 08:18 AM

Nice to see> all here!
Don't get to do this too often, but fun to lurk and listen. Gi :hypo:

rhythm 01-10-2009 08:21 AM

i take me eye of the ball for one min
and all this kicks off ,
ok yea i went to my bed its true !
a girl needs a bit of kip .:wink2:.

Carmen 01-10-2009 08:33 AM

This lot needs a bit of spiritual uplifting. Have a drink. What'll it be. Come on crank that jukebox up or is that the piano player asleep in the corner. WAKE UP!!!!!! Oh good, you're awake. Play us a nice tune, whatever takes your fancy.

Glad your here rhythm. This was getting much too serious. Have a good sleep? Don't you know sleepin's cheatin? LOL

rhythm 01-10-2009 08:37 AM

hangover or
what .i feel great
after my early night !:tongue2::tongue2::tongue2::tongue2::tongue2::ton gue2::tongue2::tongue2:.

Brinty 01-10-2009 08:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rhythm (Post 102257)
a girl needs a bit of kip .:wink2:.

And just which bit would that be rhythm? The bit that buys the refreshments? :naughty:

rhythm 01-10-2009 09:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brinty (Post 102264)
And just which bit would that be rhythm? The bit that buys the refreshments? :naughty:

sussed !:naughty: