Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE)

Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) (http://projectavalon.net/forum/index.php)
-   What Does It Mean ? (http://projectavalon.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   E-XOD O US - Month of March of the penguins, and the 3 Bears (http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=11643)

777 The Great Work 02-28-2009 04:30 PM

E-XOD O US - Month of March of the penguins, and the 3 Bears
 
March is known in the Jewish tradition by the name of Nissan,which is also The first month of the new year, on the hebrew calendar.

MONTH OF ARIES THE RAM, OR MAR- S

Resurection


In the mystery schools, the month of March is associated with deep unsolved emotional issues and Sad situations needing to be resolved . It is known to be a month full of fire, meaning there is a strong energy pushing us forward, a drive to leave existing situations for a new reality, and new ideas and thinking.

These days provide us with the environment we need to work and build a positive collective consciousness to remove any negative actions in this life , or previous reincarnations. The month of mars is the time when we should be released from any prison type thinking that is holding us captive.

Attributes of MARS and MAR-CH

WARS- Chaos and control

THE COLOR REDhttp://freshimagehosting.com/images/...4vy6m1xmto.jpg :lmao: Those daurn Red Prada Shoes http://freshimagehosting.com/images/...8bhkmywydx.jpg :lmao:http://freshimagehosting.com/images/...7grnx0sp9n.gif

The Mar - K of Caine X

Take ARMS

MAR -RIGE

TUESDAY THE DAY OF MAN

Mars is the Root Chakra or south pole(7-UP)

A TIME FOR Mar- tyr S

The Human characteristics associated with the red planet are,sight, hearing, (stomach, spleen) and physical action such as,(walking or Marching)

A month of Sacrifice ( prepared with a (RAM in the Bush).

This is the month to decree, by speech, your future and SPEAK FORTH your expected end. A time to be Sirius,as in Isis.(speech)The throat chakra

March is the month that we put our best foothttp://freshimagehosting.com/images/...yz3k4m7f4l.jpg forward and
MAR-CH
http://freshimagehosting.com/images/...01k268vjj1.jpg

March or NISSAN is also known as the month of redemptionhttp://freshimagehosting.com/images/...krt77hdaop.jpgThis is the month that secrets are revealed, a Revelation so to speak.


This is the month WE GET (S-MAR) T

http://freshimagehosting.com/images/...4y3d1tlxmv.jpghttp://freshimagehosting.com/images/...w4tme8ahi4.gif
http://freshimagehosting.com/images/...alutoqlk7e.jpg


http://freshimagehosting.com/images/...6x1foc5k8v.jpg Morgan Freeman owns Revelations Films, and most of his movies are based on biblical text, and especially the biblical book of Revelations.

http://freshimagehosting.com/images/...5l93j2vujr.jpg March or Nissan, is the month of the mass Exodous(Kundalini) out of Egypt. (lower nature below the waist at the root chakra)South Pole

Its the month of opening the seven seals ie chakras.http://freshimagehosting.com/images/...vsy1o3krum.jpg


It is an ARC-TIC ,OR Hidden Tale http://freshimagehosting.com/images/...5l7lyzmdt7.jpg about some hidden, or Arc-tic seals, and two pol- ar bears(77) name URSA MAJORhttp://freshimagehosting.com/images/...z9cj8l7o65.jpg AND URSA MINORhttp://freshimagehosting.com/images/...4g4w26cqaa.gif

BELOW IS A MEROVINGIAN CREST WITH THE TWO POLAR BEARS DANCING AROUND THE EARTH'S AXIS HOLDING THE LYRA ,SYMBOLIC OF VIBRATION IN THE CHAKRAS.
http://freshimagehosting.com/images/...t7s9hc14bd.gif

THE SAME FEMININE ARCHETYPE LYRA, IN THE MOVIE,THE GOLDEN COMPASShttp://freshimagehosting.com/images/...kovapuw5sv.jpg ,WHERE SHE RIDES THE BEAR KING AS THE WOMAN ON THE BEAST, TO TAKE HIS RIGHTFUL PLACE ON THRON-E IN THE THE NORTH, OR CROWN CHAKRA.THE GOLDEN COMPASS IS THE MOVEMENT OF THE CONSTELLATIONS.

I finally figured out this 1408 number, i knew it was important because of the 77 bombings and the 7 bridges collapseing in 2007.In 1408...the Dragon Court was formally reconstituted as a sovereign body at a time of wars and general political turmoil.Usra minor is also known as Draco the Dragon.

http://freshimagehosting.com/images/...w76wtrd1c6.gif


What is now called Ursa Minor(little dipper) is the Lesser Flock; Ursa Major(big dipper) gives us The Sheepfold and the Sheep; while Argo, http://freshimagehosting.com/images/...4gjpknjjgk.jpg or (Noah's ARK)http://freshimagehosting.com/images/...dfinpdxvwi.gifThe Ship, shows the travellers and the pilgrims brought safely home and all conflict over.(OBAMA PULLING OUT OF IRAQ).These constellations are represented in the Greek zodiac by wild beasts .The Anglo-Saxon word for bear (bera) is derived from the Latin word fera meaning 'wild beast'. These two bears also have a papa Bear.




http://freshimagehosting.com/images/...bg0p9elx60.jpg (7)


http://freshimagehosting.com/images/...huq9zm2bir.jpgGOLDILOCKS IS THE ARCHETYPE OF THE SOUL, SEEKING COMFORT IN THE HOUSE OF THE THREE BEARS. FINALLY SHE FINDS COMFORT IN THE LESSER FLOCK, OR URSA MINOR, only to get kicked out.

POUR - RIDGE ANYONEhttp://freshimagehosting.com/images/...a44gzif5g4.gif

judykott 02-28-2009 07:19 PM

Re: E-XOD O US - Month of March of the penguins, and the 3 Bears
 
Another insightful and interesting post, and always one that brings up more questions than it answers,:original: Is that Prince Charles Crest and would you be able to go into more detail about what the individual elements of it mean? What sort of gruel will the pour-ridge stew?

tribe of light 02-28-2009 07:47 PM

Re: E-XOD O US - Month of March of the penguins, and the 3 Bears
 
hello 777...

"Mars is the Root Chakra or south pole(7-UP)"

I agree, as Aries is also ruled by Mars from the point of view of the personality, yet i feel that the energy of Mars does not adequately describe the root chakra's vibration when talking about more advanced humanity. In this case I think Mercury is a fair contender for not only the awakened kundalini but also for the Sign of Aries as well...

That in its lower aspect of the fanatical warrior, Mars is great, yet in the higher aspect of the Fiery Intuition, Mercury is better suited.... maybe even Uranus in a veiled sense.

Also, a question. I understand how Ursa Minor is the child of Ursa Major, but I dont understand the "3 bears" analogy when I only see two bears? However, I have tended to look at the 7 stars of the Big Dipper as being married to the 7 sisters of the Pleiades and their offspring being the 7 stars of the Little Dipper such that we have reflected in the heavens the idea of the 7 spirits manifest in a trinity for a total of 21 universal forces.:original:

777 The Great Work 02-28-2009 10:18 PM

Re: E-XOD O US - Month of March of the penguins, and the 3 Bears
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by tribe of light (Post 116905)
hello 777...

"Mars is the Root Chakra or south pole(7-UP)"

I agree, as Aries is also ruled by Mars from the point of view of the personality, yet i feel that the energy of Mars does not adequately describe the root chakra's vibration when talking about more advanced humanity. In this case I think Mercury is a fair contender for not only the awakened kundalini but also for the Sign of Aries as well...

That in its lower aspect of the fanatical warrior, Mars is great, yet in the higher aspect of the Fiery Intuition, Mercury is better suited.... maybe even Uranus in a veiled sense.

Also, a question. I understand how Ursa Minor is the child of Ursa Major, but I dont understand the "3 bears" analogy when I only see two bears? However, I have tended to look at the 7 stars of the Big Dipper as being married to the 7 sisters of the Pleiades and their offspring being the 7 stars of the Little Dipper such that we have reflected in the heavens the idea of the 7 spirits manifest in a trinity for a total of 21 universal forces.:original:

Yes you are correct about the 7 sisters ,also rememeber the 3rd bear is the imposter.See the feet like a bear on Prince Charles coat of arms.I try to leave some things open so a soul can seek out the patterns,not my desire to conceal ,for its sort of hidden in plain view.

I try to convey in all my post , the idea of as above so below meaning,that the inner work is being mimiced on the world stage. Moses takes the inner kingdom by force and the first city to go is Jericho,(Geico) which is hebrew for doubt. 7 times around the city, 7 days.http://freshimagehosting.com/images/...rdnjj925vk.jpg,7 trumpet blast.777.So easy even a cave man can do it
.:lol3:

777 The Great Work 02-28-2009 11:01 PM

Re: E-XOD O US - Month of March of the penguins, and the 3 Bears
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by judykott (Post 116902)
Another insightful and interesting post, and always one that brings up more questions than it answers,:original: Is that Prince Charles Crest and would you be able to go into more detail about what the individual elements of it mean? What sort of gruel will the pour-ridge stew?



<< Revelation 13 >>
King James Bible

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy. 2 And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority 3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast. 4 .http://freshimagehosting.com/images/...5r555paeo8.pngAnd they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him? 5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months. 6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.




islandman 03-01-2009 12:18 AM

Re: E-XOD O US - Month of March of the penguins, and the 3 Bears
 
777

As always your posts are as intriguing as they are cryptic.
I just finished watching the shaw shank again on television
and went to the computer and opened up your post.
Salvation lies within my friend.
Any idea why St Patricks day is in march?

777 The Great Work 03-01-2009 12:38 AM

Re: E-XOD O US - Month of March of the penguins, and the 3 Bears
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by islandman (Post 116957)
777

As always your posts are as intriguing as they are cryptic.
I just finished watching the shaw shank again on television
and went to the computer and opened up your post.
Salvation lies within my friend.
Any idea why St Patricks day is in march?

Peace eyeland http://freshimagehosting.com/images/...a025au4m5e.jpgman ,(pineal sorounded by water)thanks for your response,Yes St patrick is the king of the serpents or kundalini.There are no snakes in Eye R land. St patrick is a myth of the serpent energy.We wear green because it is symbolic of resurection and controlling the emotions.The incredible hulk is the archetype of a resurected Osiris in reverse. Everbody is being told to go green.http://freshimagehosting.com/images/...b74zd957ow.jpg 666http://freshimagehosting.com/images/...w4ywm0a960.jpg
We are haveing these synchronistic moments and closeing the illusional gap in conciousness.

Emerald City

http://freshimagehosting.com/images/...288kiwrqzu.jpg

777 The Great Work 03-01-2009 04:44 AM

Re: E-XOD O US - Month of March of the penguins, and the 3 Bears
 
March is the month of pass over.

Daniel is put into the Lions den.

We are looking to connect the Pineal Gland to complete the meditative and cosmic energy source.

The Sun is Leo the Lion. When the Sun energy rises to the Ram Aries we passover to all that is new in the seasons. From winter to spring.

When the Solar Plexus sun energy rises to the Pineal we passover to all that is new within us.

When the fire of the Sun enters Aries, or the fire of the solar plexus enters the Pineal, it becomes the domicile of the Sun.

The Lion has laid down with the Lamb. http://freshimagehosting.com/images/...9t4vrldmrk.jpg

The Lion has prevailed to open the seven seals.(CHAKRAS)

Revelation 5:1. And I saw in the right hand of him that sat on the throne a book written within and on the backside, sealed with seven seals.

This is the Book of Life that is written within us which is opened by the double helix energy rising up the backside or spine through 7 seals. (CHAKRAS
:trumpet::trumpet::trumpet:
:trumpet::trumpet::trumpet::trumpet:

777 The Great Work 03-01-2009 05:26 AM

Re: E-XOD O US - Month of March of the penguins, and the 3 Bears
 
Matthew 24:36-39 (NIV) "No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father. 37 As it was in the days of Noah, so it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. 38 For in the days before the flood, people were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, up to the day Noah entered the ark; 39 and they knew nothing about what would happen until the flood came and took them all away. That is how it will be at the coming of the Son of Man.

This is the esoteric meaning of the above statement. First of all , every sacred process has many degrees or states of awareness . The meanings just mirror one another all the way to the subatomic level and beyond.


The Ark of the Covenant at the atomic level is actually the
Arc of the Covenant and Noahs Ark is actually Noahs Arc. What is an
Arc ?. An Arc is defined as a continuous passage of an electric current
between two or more separated carbon or other electrodes. Nerve
impulses in the human body are triggered across synapse's. These are
electrical impulses. In the brain the impulse Arcs from one receptor to
the other.
Also the the two poles that are used to carry this ark are the magnetic poles of the left and right brain hemispheres.
As we are in meditation we are receiving light energy through the
Pineal
Gland which then causes Arcs of electricity from receptor to receptor.
The covenant is the electrical light message flowing to us from above
that keeps us forever in harmony with the universal power.

As we take ourselves within during deep internal struggles. The storms are
crashing about on every side from the noise of the ego survivalist left brain But the same electrical Arcs lift us ,
and
when the storm has finally stopped and the still emotional waters are reflecting the light from above, we find we are standing on the
mountain top . We have taken our animal nature, both positive and
negative, (two of every kind) with us and weathered the storm. http://freshimagehosting.com/images/...wz1f26suk3.jpgThese
are
inner experiences of consciousness achieved through electrical Arcs, or
should I say Arks."

Oh, and by the way. If angles of light cause Arcs in the brain, could
we
be reasonable to suggest Archangels or should we say Arc-angles" The CHERUBiM that are guarding the garden of Eden Are the CEREBRUM OF THE HUMAN BRAIN

Matthew 4:16. The people which sat in darkness saw great light;

Consider that, Jesus says if your eye be single your body will fill with light.

The single eye is the Pineal Gland which only activates in darkness

Rev 1:7 "Look, he is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see him, even those who pierced him; and all the peoples of the earth will mourn because of him. So shall it be! Amen."

Genesis 32, at the close of the conflict between this "Man" and our patriarch, Jacob called the name of the place Peniel, saying, "For I have seen God face to face." (Gen. 32:30).
:trumpet::trumpet::trumpet:
:trumpet::trumpet::trumpet::trumpet:

].http://freshimagehosting.com/images/...8chzswng87.jpg

islandman 03-01-2009 05:46 PM

Re: E-XOD O US - Month of March of the penguins, and the 3 Bears
 
Great stuff there 777, thanks for the information.
I am going to use the month of March to strengthen my overall energy.
I cant help wondering where you get all this information from.

777 The Great Work 03-01-2009 06:41 PM

Re: E-XOD O US - Month of March of the penguins, and the 3 Bears
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by islandman (Post 117067)
Great stuff there 777, thanks for the information.
I am going to use the month of March to strengthen my overall energy.
I cant help wondering where you get all this information from.

I used to think that only my little world had meaning, and all else was meaningless.When i started noticeing that every thing happens in patterns, my intuition increased rapidly, and i quit placeing judgement on anything.Now these things just come to me in a flash ,out of no where.

I give all praises to our creator,because the patterns are there for us to learn something, until we evolve beyond duality,for aaaaalllllllll things are connected.

I feel the month of March is takeing us to emerald city by the spring equinox.I have no desire to see the wizard,because we all have a brain,heart and courage to go down this yellow brick road. We just have to make sure that when we go green that Kryptonitehttp://freshimagehosting.com/images/...j8hzsck7oq.jpg or Enkryption and anger, want keep us from becomming SUPEMEN.

The first thing the new conciousness does, is diplay polarity,http://freshimagehosting.com/images/...3wwrk5ov3h.jpgthat still must remain balanced, and eventually we BUD ,and become WEISER.

judykott 03-01-2009 10:59 PM

Re: E-XOD O US - Month of March of the penguins, and the 3 Bears
 
I really enjoyed this last post. Thank you

A DREAM

In the darkness
I felt the wall
before me
immovable , dense
solidly
constructed barrier

I perceived
reflections
dancing on surface
patterns of light
endlessly
changing and moving

Pupil of
eye dilate
to realize
the patterns
as myself
gazing
upon
reflections
the wall
melted away

tribe of light 03-02-2009 04:12 AM

Re: E-XOD O US - Month of March of the penguins, and the 3 Bears
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by 777 The Great Work (Post 117003)
The Ark of the Covenant... As we are in meditation we are receiving light energy through the Pineal Gland which then causes Arcs of electricity from receptor to receptor. The covenant is the electrical light message flowing to us from above that keeps us forever in harmony with the universal power.


Consider that, Jesus says if your eye be single your body will fill with light.


Oh, and by the way. If angles of light cause Arcs in the brain, could we be reasonable to suggest Archangels or should we say Arc-angles" The CHERUBiM that are guarding the garden of Eden Are the CEREBRUM OF THE HUMAN BRAIN

777...

very interesting you mention these things. everything i am about to say is only based upon personal experience and im simply putting it out there to perhaps enrich the conversation....

first.. i wholeheartedly agree with the concept of the Arc. The Arc-Angel or the Arc of the Covenant. The pineal body, when properly aligned with the pituitary gland does in fact produce a literal spark in the brain when the "eye" or attention is singly focused thus producing a body that is most literally filled with light.

however, i spent some time contemplating the nature of the bible as an allegory for the process of enlightenment within the human system today and i cannot seem to connect the Cherubim with the Cerebrum of the human brain. here's why...

I looked at what the book Ezekiel had to say about Cherubim and about Lucifer and then compared it to the book Genesis and St. John's Revelation to get an idea about these Cherubim, the Guardians of the Garden of Eden...

They have four wings, two pointing up toward God and two down covering their bodies. If you imagine a person standing with 4 wings, they basically look like 3 lines crossing at a midpoint. Like an "X" with a "|" down the middle of it (the body). This is a 6 petaled lotus which is the swadhisthana chakra... the sacral plexus.... seat of sexual energy in the human system.

Ezekiel calls Lucifer a cherub. U know that cherubs are normally associated with Eros and Valentines day or with romantic love, but there is a more esoteric meaning i feel.... Cherubim guard the east of eden where the entrance to paradise is... Lucifer is a cherub... The serpent tempts the feminine-feeling nature within us to eat of the fruit of the tree of knowledge and then the masculine-intellect partakes as well... the tree of knowledge of good and evil is the nature of duality (good/evil)... the fruit of the tree is orgasm or sex energy released... hence childbirth is painful and adam and eve are kicked out of eden and wander wearing the hides of animals....

i think Lucifer, a cherub stands at the gate of eden in the east (the sun rises in the east, i.e. an allegory for illumination) meaning that Lucifer (lux and fire or the astral light) continually tempts us standing at the gate offering us the fruits of sex energy, orgasm... if we eat, we cannot enter eden... eden is the base of the spine.

in terms of yoga and monitoring the reflection of the chakra centers along the spine within my own brain, i came up with this...

if energy is fallen, it sinks out of the eden in the center of the head and flows downward thus stimulating external sexual energy and creating an etheric blockage at the base of the brain. if the energy is risen, consciousness remains focused in the center of the head and the sex energy rises upwards with no external expression in thought or action. this in essence removes the "block" that keeps the serpentine energy at the base of the spine from rising into the head and putting an end to duality. The block is dual in nature. It lies at the sacral plexus and its higher reflection is at the base of the brain or associated with the throat chakra which makes sense to me...

cherubim = 6 petaled lotus and the flaming sword that turns all ways at the gate in the east is a symbol for intellect if you look at the higher correspondence of the trinity within the 3 higher chakras... crown = father/will, brow chakra = consciousness/son, and throat chakra = intelligence/mother. Also i think swords have a certain significance in the Tarot as being associated with air element/intellect... all having to do with viewing duality (male/female) and discrimination, i.e. the dualistic use of the intellect (a sword or the throat chakra/base of brain).

also, the four faces of the cherubim are the four fixed signs of the zodiac which comprise the cross upon which the christ is crucified such that the analogy of the cherubim can be taken out of the old testament and translated directly into the life and initiatory experiences of jesus, if one feels so inclined to view the process of human evolution as such.

anyway... a bit long-winded, but just a thought on what i feel the cherubim to represent in the human body... though associated with the cerebrum, i think they more specifically represent certain "locks" that keeps us from full-blow illumination.

blessings :original:

777 The Great Work 03-02-2009 04:52 AM

Re: E-XOD O US - Month of March of the penguins, and the 3 Bears
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by tribe of light (Post 117156)
777...

very interesting you mention these things. everything i am about to say is only based upon personal experience and im simply putting it out there to perhaps enrich the conversation....

first.. i wholeheartedly agree with the concept of the Arc. The Arc-Angel or the Arc of the Covenant. The pineal body, when properly aligned with the pituitary gland does in fact produce a literal spark in the brain when the "eye" or attention is singly focused thus producing a body that is most literally filled with light.

however, i spent some time contemplating the nature of the bible as an allegory for the process of enlightenment within the human system today and i cannot seem to connect the Cherubim with the Cerebrum of the human brain. here's why...

I looked at what the book Ezekiel had to say about Cherubim and about Lucifer and then compared it to the book Genesis and St. John's Revelation to get an idea about these Cherubim, the Guardians of the Garden of Eden...

They have four wings, two pointing up toward God and two down covering their bodies. If you imagine a person standing with 4 wings, they basically look like 3 lines crossing at a midpoint. Like an "X" with a "|" down the middle of it (the body). This is a 6 petaled lotus which is the swadhisthana chakra... the sacral plexus.... seat of sexual energy in the human system.

Ezekiel calls Lucifer a cherub. U know that cherubs are normally associated with Eros and Valentines day or with romantic love, but there is a more esoteric meaning i feel.... Cherubim guard the east of eden where the entrance to paradise is... Lucifer is a cherub... The serpent tempts the feminine-feeling nature within us to eat of the fruit of the tree of knowledge and then the masculine-intellect partakes as well... the tree of knowledge of good and evil is the nature of duality (good/evil)... the fruit of the tree is orgasm or sex energy released... hence childbirth is painful and adam and eve are kicked out of eden and wander wearing the hides of animals....

i think Lucifer, a cherub stands at the gate of eden in the east (the sun rises in the east, i.e. an allegory for illumination) meaning that Lucifer (lux and fire or the astral light) continually tempts us standing at the gate offering us the fruits of sex energy, orgasm... if we eat, we cannot enter eden... eden is the base of the spine.

in terms of yoga and monitoring the reflection of the chakra centers along the spine within my own brain, i came up with this...

if energy is fallen, it sinks out of the eden in the center of the head and flows downward thus stimulating external sexual energy and creating an etheric blockage at the base of the brain. if the energy is risen, consciousness remains focused in the center of the head and the sex energy rises upwards with no external expression in thought or action. this in essence removes the "block" that keeps the serpentine energy at the base of the spine from rising into the head and putting an end to duality. The block is dual in nature. It lies at the sacral plexus and its higher reflection is at the base of the brain or associated with the throat chakra which makes sense to me...

cherubim = 6 petaled lotus and the flaming sword that turns all ways at the gate in the east is a symbol for intellect if you look at the higher correspondence of the trinity within the 3 higher chakras... crown = father/will, brow chakra = consciousness/son, and throat chakra = intelligence/mother. Also i think swords have a certain significance in the Tarot as being associated with air element/intellect... all having to do with viewing duality (male/female) and discrimination, i.e. the dualistic use of the intellect (a sword or the throat chakra/base of brain).

also, the four faces of the cherubim are the four fixed signs of the zodiac which comprise the cross upon which the christ is crucified such that the analogy of the cherubim can be taken out of the old testament and translated directly into the life and initiatory experiences of jesus, if one feels so inclined to view the process of human evolution as such.

anyway... a bit long-winded, but just a thought on what i feel the cherubim to represent in the human body... though associated with the cerebrum, i think they more specifically represent certain "locks" that keeps us from full-blow illumination.

blessings :original:

I appreciate the dialogue for sure.You know the saying of there being two sides to the coin,which is a coined phrase.:lol3:

Well the bible consist of mind body and spirit.The old testament is the work below the waist ,and the new testament is the work above the waist.This story is repeated in code throughout the biblical text and has many layers.

This is the cheribium i was speaking of.The one thats is part of the labrynth of the human brain.http://freshimagehosting.com/images/...mt0c7pxr4v.jpg


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:10 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon