Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE)

Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) (http://projectavalon.net/forum/index.php)
-   Project Camelot General Discussion (http://projectavalon.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Something is a brewing, HMMMM (http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=16588)

tone3jaguar 09-21-2009 02:33 AM

Something is a brewing, HMMMM
 
I have always respected David Wilcock and I still do. He says that he is getting dream data that is showing him that the Earth is being surrounded by positive beings from different civilizations right now. I think that his dream data is usually on so far as I have observed.

Some of you may not be aware that starting back in Early July the CSETI contact groups around the world began to have much more contact than ever before. Ships completely materializing right next to the groups, radar laser detectors going off like crazy and etc. If there where more craft nearby during contact protocols then this would be a side effect of that.

I have learned better than to try to make public predictions about what the ET's are going to do next with my total miss fire on the crop formations. However, I still have a very good personal track record on remote dowsing and viewing the present. I know this is kind of like the oldest trick in the west, however I am going to convey it anyway.

It is the oldest trick in the west because there will be no tangible evidence available to back up this data. What I can tell you is that I checked to see how many different species or star nations had parked their ships around the Earth right now. The number yesterday was 36. The number today was 45.

Since I can only speculate as to why this is, I will go ahead and just say, something is a brewing. This may be the welcoming party, or liberation crew or what ever you want to call it. I am not saying when this will manifest, but it looks like it might. Sorry for the ambiguity.

Humble Janitor 09-21-2009 02:48 AM

Re: Something is a brewing, HMMMM
 
Perhaps it's because more people are awakening but instead of going down the negative path, they are manifesting a more positive reality.

Regardless of the end result, it's a good path to be heading down.

futureyes 09-21-2009 05:37 AM

Re: Something is a brewing, HMMMM
 
oh yes t3j ... i concur :original: something indeed is brewing ... :thumb_yello:

the positive beings ... from various civilizations ... i have experienced their presence last fall already ... about a year ago now ... they were already gathering here then ... awaiting ...

though i am not aware of david wilcock's dream data ... just from what you wrote i sense a deep similarity to ...

hmm ...

something is brewing indeed ...
we did not begin this brew ... that was never up to us ...
we do though ... have complete input as to how this pot of coffee will turn out ...
it is our decision ... our choice ...

what i do feel ... is that these positive beings ... are here to assist us ...
we make the appropriate choices this time for the good of this earth ...
they will ensure the coffee we brew ...
is fresher than ever ... :cup:

very simple this all is ...
very simple indeed ...

we are but a grain of sand upon this infinite stretch of universal beach ...
and yet ... we are of the utmost significance ...
that is why they are here ... because they know this ...

do we?

:wub2:


Angel in Disguise 09-21-2009 05:50 AM

Re: Something is a brewing, HMMMM
 
I often wonder the same :wink2:

BROOK 09-21-2009 05:52 AM

Re: Something is a brewing, HMMMM
 
Quote:

we are but a grain of sand upon this infinite stretch of universal beach ...
and yet ... we are of the utmost significance ...
that is why they are here ... because they know this ...
You can be sure they are here because we are important..they are waiting to see what we will do next :thumb_yello:
Great to see your words Futureyes
:wub2:

mudra 09-21-2009 09:15 AM

Re: Something is a brewing, HMMMM
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Humble Janitor (Post 170465)
Perhaps it's because more people are awakening but instead of going down the negative path, they are manifesting a more positive reality.

Regardless of the end result, it's a good path to be heading down.

Yes I believe so too Humble. I have been observing this more and more.
I think something is brewing in our hearts allowing their petals to enfold so we can clearly see the Light .

Love always
mudra

mudra 09-21-2009 09:18 AM

Re: Something is a brewing, HMMMM
 
Thank you for your visit Futures eyes.
Good to feel you here :wub2:

Love always
mudra

Anchor 09-21-2009 10:11 AM

Re: Something is a brewing, HMMMM
 
T3J: In connection with this thread of investigation I have some questions which you might like to try:

1) How many groups of ET's (5D and above) are there who have some of thier number in 3D physical bodies on earth incarnation now.

Eg: Ra has at least one that we know about, and probably more...

2) Does it necessarily follow that when an ET group is involved by having some of thier number to take incarnation (as wanderers) that they stick around to see how things turn out?

There is whistle blower testimony speaking to 57 varieties (Heinz 57!) - could the numbers you quoted be on the low side ? Or is it that there are fewer STS ones and you were only counting the STOs.

A..

tone3jaguar 09-21-2009 11:34 AM

Re: Something is a brewing, HMMMM
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Anchor (Post 170522)
T3J: In connection with this thread of investigation I have some questions which you might like to try:

1) How many groups of ET's (5D and above) are there who have some of thier number in 3D physical bodies on earth incarnation now.

Eg: Ra has at least one that we know about, and probably more...

2) Does it necessarily follow that when an ET group is involved by having some of thier number to take incarnation (as wanderers) that they stick around to see how things turn out?

There is whistle blower testimony speaking to 57 varieties (Heinz 57!) - could the numbers you quoted be on the low side ? Or is it that there are fewer STS ones and you were only counting the STOs.

A..

Well, I have stopped using the STS / STO reference. I am back to the positive / negative reference again. Zero of these ships are negative ET's. The negatives are not allowed here. This goes back to the point I was making of people grouping all extra dimensionals into the category of ET. The negative extra dimensionals do not fly around in space craft. If they did they would be escorted back to the planet they came from just like we have been.

If I check to see how many of the ET's that are the good guys are essentially part of the higher selves / soul families of people incarnated on earth it is around 2000 of them.

Ra is a 7th dimensional guardian / communication being. He does not need a ship, he is omnipresent.

I have already checked which dimension / density the visitors that are in space craft are from and they are from the 4th and 5th dimensions. Most if not all of the wanderers are from the 6th dimension. Therefore, it is my conclusion that the wanderer souls are not directly from these civilizations. But we can probably conclude that some of them once where living in these civilizations before they ascended to the 6th dimension.

That is the best I can do for you on those topics. Those are my best intuitive estimates, not to be taken as truth. I think that it is important for people to be focused on the need to know stuff right now instead of the interesting to know stuff.

Jnana 09-21-2009 11:59 AM

Re: Something is a brewing, HMMMM
 
I agree that something is brewing. I had a deeply emotional experience in meditation Saturday morning, yet it's hard for me to convince myself it was real. I took part in a ceremony where billions of beings from many, many star nations surrounded the earth, sending healing energy to the planet and its occupants. This continued while diving into the planet and then back out. It was an amazing thing. Make of it what you will.

hobbit 09-21-2009 12:23 PM

Re: Something is a brewing, HMMMM
 
Could I just remind everyone that today/tomorrow is the equinox.
for thoe in the northern hemisphere it is the autumn equinox.
This is when the sun and earth are very specifically aligned, the trees know this very very well, and thus switch over now.
I consider this to be a field based electrical universe, and any beings operating in universe will adhere to this field cyclic nature.
Us hobbits are dowsers, very competent dowsers, we do not need eyes to see, we live underground in the shires, like moles.
hobbit

Myplanet2 09-21-2009 02:29 PM

Re: Something is a brewing, HMMMM
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jnana (Post 170532)
I agree that something is brewing. I had a deeply emotional experience in meditation Saturday morning, yet it's hard for me to convince myself it was real. I took part in a ceremony where billions of beings from many, many star nations surrounded the earth, sending healing energy to the planet and its occupants. This continued while diving into the planet and then back out. It was an amazing thing. Make of it what you will.

What's brewing is so utterly fantastic, it's hard to contain the joy. (not that I'm trying too hard)

The 09-09-09 event has blown my socks off. The return of ease in re-contacting our higher aspects plus the re-activation of the emerald healing crystal is making for a great many personal possibilities for progress.

3 people close to me have begun channeling since 09-09-09, where they'd been blocked in their attempts previously. And since so many more people are able to contact our friends beyond, more and more are being invited to come and help.

The next wave of energy is pretty intense. This is a ride. :shocked:

Ammit 09-21-2009 02:49 PM

Re: Something is a brewing, HMMMM
 
I am gelous, wish I had the abbillity to do what you guys do.

Reader 09-21-2009 07:03 PM

Re: Something is a brewing, HMMMM
 
These posts remind me of watching some of the STS mission videos which show multitudes of craft, beings, etc. flying all about. Especially the ones like the "Tether Incident". They must be positive as they never interfere but instead appear curious or just showing themselves.

lindabaker 09-21-2009 07:59 PM

Re: Something is a brewing, HMMMM
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by mudra (Post 170518)
Yes I believe so too Humble. I have been observing this more and more.
I think something is brewing in our hearts allowing their petals to enfold so we can clearly see the Light .

Love always
mudra

I believe they are here to see the Lotus open. I usually see indigo and violet orbs. The Big Mother Daddy golden one showed up just now. Haven't seen BMD orb in years. Something is brewing, indeed. Maybe I'll see something tomorrow night on the plane across the Atlantic.

Malletzky 09-21-2009 08:25 PM

Re: Something is a brewing, HMMMM
 
Futureyes, it's a pleasure to see you around here and it's a great joy to feel your wonderful energy again...

And Ammit...no need for any jealousy...I do not have any special abilities also, but I have my heart, which guidance I trust blindly. Rely on the guidance of your heart and you can't do any wrong!

As I mentioned few months ago on several ocations here on avalon, I feel that there are realy some big changes ahead of us.

Recently, I have had some very strange dreams and visons, which I've never had before in my life...the latest vision (not a dream, this popped up in front of me very clearly) was so intense...I saw three or four children probaly at the age of four or five years old, walking on an open and empty road, hand in hand, very instable while walking (as small babies just learning to walk), but with joy of the comming discoveries down the road.

And then, I realised that these children, they represent us, the humans of this 3D earth, walking the new way, discovering the unknown behind the void, happy and joyfull about the comming "times" and the final revelation of our true purpose.

So I would say yes, there is something brewing...

with :wub2:
malletzky

orthodoxymoron 09-21-2009 09:36 PM

Re: Something is a brewing, HMMMM
 
Could it be that the good-guys are showing up...in preparation for a solar system exorcism...to remove the bad-guys from this solar system? Are they getting ready to rumble and kick some @$$? Has humanity finally awoken to a sufficient level to make this possible? Are we finally ready to rule ourselves? I don't have a clue. I'm a rebel without a clue.

tone3jaguar 09-21-2009 10:27 PM

Re: Something is a brewing, HMMMM
 
Update, Today 9/21/09

52 Species stationed around the Earth

430 Total Ships at this point

I have also been told that there is one particular species that is kind of like the logistical organizers or something like that. They are called the Pasarions. Last night I asked the Pasarions to show me in a lucid dream what they wished to convey to me.

The dream was quite interesting. First is started out as I was watching a video game of exotic cars racing down an unstable road. Next I found myself standing in a creek or river bed and all of the cars came crashing off of the end of a bridge that had been washed away. All of the cars where expensive exotic cars and they all landed in a pile.

Next I found myself using my oribital polisher on the side of a 18 wheeler and quit polishing it for some reason. Then next I was on an old dirt road that was surrounded by canals like the ones I grew up around in South Florida.

I was now standing on this road with my polisher (I have an electric car polisher) and foud myself trying to polish a dirty old black and white caprice cop car. I got a section done and it was like all dirty because I was just grinding the dust into it. So I went to take a bucket and wash the dirt off of the area. I went to go over to the canal to get some water in the bucket and a water moccasin (poisonous snake) came flying out of the water and landed in the bucket, end of dream.

What I took from this is that the exotic cars represented the rich elites that are racing down a dangerous road and are headed for a huge crash and burn. Then the old cop car represented justice and the snake represented knowledge. So they where showing me that justice is going to come by way of knowledge, the knowledge will clense the earth with justice.

Get it, they where trying to get me to get the cop car (justice) clean with the snake (knowledge) instead of water.

So in conclusion there is going to be knowledge unleashed that will clense the planet and send the rich power monger elites crashing off the road they have been on for so long and the vehicles they have been using for carrying them down that road will be totaled. I really like how the Pasarions tied my love for cars and shamanism together in this dream. Very clever of them. I took me all day to figure out the symbology.

Ammit 09-21-2009 10:33 PM

Re: Something is a brewing, HMMMM
 
Jesus, i thought my dreams where bad.
Ammit

tone3jaguar 09-21-2009 11:03 PM

Re: Something is a brewing, HMMMM
 
Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ammit (Post 170706)
Jesus, i thought my dreams where bad.
Ammit


LOL, the only scary part was when the snake came flying out of the water and I had to catch it in the bucket to prevent being bitten by it. I guess don't let the knowledge creep up on you or it will bite you, HE HE HE.

Ammit 09-21-2009 11:14 PM

Re: Something is a brewing, HMMMM
 
I have and have had dreams of strange creatures humans and humanoids in my dreams, always seem nowadays but futuristic, weired alcohol will usually kill these dreams off but they are getting so strong now.


Quote:

Originally Posted by tone3jaguar (Post 170719)
LOL, the only scary part was when the snake came flying out of the water and I had to catch it in the bucket to prevent being bitten by it. I guess don't let the knowledge creep up on you or it will bite you, HE HE HE.


Anchor 09-22-2009 12:38 AM

Re: Something is a brewing, HMMMM
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by tone3jaguar (Post 170529)
If I check to see how many of the ET's that are the good guys are essentially part of the higher selves / soul families of people incarnated on earth it is around 2000 of them.

Thanks for taking the time to do this. I am having trouble understanding what you said in the context of my question. Specifically the quoted part.

To set my frame of rerefence: I strongly suspect that I am a wanderer. What I think this would mean is that my soul fragment is part of a 6th density social memory complex. (Using the terminology from the law of one). An example of a 6th Density social memory complex in this way of naming things would be Ra.

That means I would expect at least some of the remainder to be "in observation mode" if not "in orbit" around the planet.

In this context, in your answer is 2000 a count of these social-memory complexes ? If not what? You referred to ET Families.

A..

TraineeHuman 09-22-2009 01:33 AM

Re: Something is a brewing, HMMMM
 
Tone3Jaguar, I know that most or nearly all of the symbols in a dream have a meaning unique to the person having the dream. However, as far as I understand there are a few symbols that have basically the same meaning regardless of whose dream it is.

One of these symbols is that of a car, and it represents a human's life, or the course of their life. That would suggest to me your dream indicates that many elite individuals' glitzy, materialistic lives will get wrecked in some big way. And that maybe instead of worrying about evolving your own life (the police car) through improving some superficial side of it, you're growing stronger in a more dramatic and quick way through your knowledge or insight, as you say.

tone3jaguar 09-22-2009 03:19 AM

Re: Something is a brewing, HMMMM
 
Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anchor (Post 170746)
Thanks for taking the time to do this. I am having trouble understanding what you said in the context of my question. Specifically the quoted part.

To set my frame of rerefence: I strongly suspect that I am a wanderer. What I think this would mean is that my soul fragment is part of a 6th density social memory complex. (Using the terminology from the law of one). An example of a 6th Density social memory complex in this way of naming things would be Ra.

That means I would expect at least some of the remainder to be "in observation mode" if not "in orbit" around the planet.

In this context, in your answer is 2000 a count of these social-memory complexes ? If not what? You referred to ET Families.

A..


I have actually veered away from the way that things are explained in the law of one. Not because I do not think that there is some valuable information to be gained by reading through it, more because people who are not familiar with it have really no frame of reference for it. I will try to communicate this answer in a way that is more all inclusive.

If an entity is in the sixth dimension / density then there consciousness is no longer localized in time and space in any way. Beings at this level are in effect omnipresent. Therefore, the sixth dimensional part of yourself is all ways present and connected to you through your subtle energies.

The way that I understand it is this. Everyone has a 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, and 8th dimensional aspect of their selves. This is where it gets into the weird paradoxical ideas because when you ascend to the 4th dimension in the near future, you now exist in a reality where time is not a constant. The consciousness is effectively able to move through time.

This goes for all dimensions above this one in one way or another. Therefore, the part of you that ascends in a few years already exists. This is the higher self, it is you after you have evolved. Kind of a brain f--ker.

My interpretation is that the difference between a wanderer soul and a non-wanderer soul has to do with where you spent your last life before this incarnation. Now before I go off on this I have to state that I have read the law of one, however I do not follow it like a bible or something. It is one of thousands of sources of information that I gleam things from. I am going to give my best interpretation of what I read in it when I read it a year ago. If this is not accurate then what ever.

According to the law of one the wanderer is someone that was already in a 6th dimensional consciousness and volunteered to reincarnate back into the consciousness of a 3rd dimensional individual on a 3rd dimensional planet like earth. Where as the non-wanderer has spent his / her souls progression on Earth through many lifetimes of learning and is still working his way towards the next level. Or at least from his perception of linear time he is. Perception is 99 percent of everything so just stick with perception. Trying to understand it from all angles could result in a trip to the funny farm. We can only see the shadows of the truths in higher dimensional realities. The complexity there is outside of our perception.

Apparently, also according to the law of one, because the "social memory complex" (the way that memories are stored in the 6th dimension) is so much more exotic than the 3rd dimensional body, the memories of the 6th dimension are not lost, however the interface with them is not compatible. Therefore, the wanderer effectively forgets who they where because the memories are not accessible.

It is all so paradoxical that it is like a giant overly complicated Zen Coan. I thought about this stuff for a few months and ended up at the same conclusion that I had arrived at before I started looking into it. The main priority for anyone should be to allow themselves to be in the moment with the least cluttered mind you possibly can have. This way weather you are a wanderer from some other star system or a bear in the forest you can allow yourself to have a clear vector on what your instincts are telling you to do right now. When it comes right down to it what you where when weather it was an ascended being or a Jester in the kings court, it has really no bearing on what your higher self is trying to convey to you now. Focus your intentions on connecting to the higher self and it will all sort itself out.

tone3jaguar 09-22-2009 03:24 AM

Re: Something is a brewing, HMMMM
 
Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by TraineeHuman (Post 170759)
Tone3Jaguar, I know that most or nearly all of the symbols in a dream have a meaning unique to the person having the dream. However, as far as I understand there are a few symbols that have basically the same meaning regardless of whose dream it is.

One of these symbols is that of a car, and it represents a human's life, or the course of their life. That would suggest to me your dream indicates that many elite individuals' glitzy, materialistic lives will get wrecked in some big way. And that maybe instead of worrying about evolving your own life (the police car) through improving some superficial side of it, you're growing stronger in a more dramatic and quick way through your knowledge or insight, as you say.


Anything is possible, dreams are a holographic rorschach test. I gleamed my explanation while meditating on it and then after the meditation asked the Pasarions through dowsing if I had nailed in and the pendulum swung yes. If I had specifically asked them to give me a dream that represented something that I need to know about my life then I would probably have interpreted it the similar way that you did. However, my intention was for them to convey to me what I needed to know about the world.

orthodoxymoron 09-22-2009 05:36 AM

Re: Something is a brewing, HMMMM
 
There's some pretty heavy and abstract stuff on this thread! It seems that the PTB are desperate...and are running faster and faster on a tightrope. I think the elite are in a lot more trouble than the peons. We're all in trouble...I think. Knowledge and truth will be key to setting us free. Even the bad-guys want to be free.

tone3jaguar 09-26-2009 01:56 AM

Re: Something is a brewing, HMMMM
 
9/25/09

810 Craft parked around / near earth

55 species Total

Note: The number of species peaked a couple of days ago, however the number of ships arriving is going up every day. Perhaps the reason there are not 57 species is because the only 2 species of a-hole ET's are not invited to the party? I say this because Sgt. Clifford Stone said that they where aware of 57 species visiting Earth back when he was deep in it.

Lionhawk 09-26-2009 07:27 AM

Re: Something is a brewing, HMMMM
 
Something is going on!

Six weeks ago I received what I call my BIBLE orders. Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth

I was pulled up into a spherical ship that is currently orbiting the Planet, astrally. The briefing took about 4 hours. A couple of weeks went by and I found myself in another briefing. This one was different. When I came to, the inside of my head was full of white light. The letters, PTAAH, were glowing on my forehead in white letters. The letters also represented a seal to the conference that took place. I had thought that I had seen this name before and I also thought it was Egyptian. As it turns out, it is the name of the Plejaren's Fleet Commander. Blew me away.

Since then, I have been going through what I call closure hoops. Closure on so many things which includes a total disconnect to all of my Earth family. That would include my friends as events have been occurring that have plowed all these Earthly attachments to the side. I have one friend left and no one else outside of a handful of light warriors I work with. Since March all this has been occurring. But here lately it has been escalating and I have no idea what is coming next. I am currently resting from a terrible trip that I just returned from Tuesday evening that would make anyone's head spin. I covered better than 6000 miles in two weeks. By truck, by thumb, and by bus. Never go Greyhound!

My trip was also validated and had to be done because my ties with my only daughter had to be severed in person. That was a bummer. But I had to release her on all levels. Not because I wanted that either. I also have this documented and have the emails to back up these developments.

I have a few things left to do to release all of of my material assets such as my boat and truck. I will take care of all this next week.

Is anyone else going through anything similar?

On the number of races out there, my numbers are much higher. I average 180. I was averaging in the 30s back in the early seventies. There has been a fleet out there for months and possibly years, coming and going all the time.

Another thing that has been very active are my guides. Before all this latest activity, my guides just sat there and did hardly anything but stare at me. They are a mix bag and of the very young and the very old. When I touched base with them when all this first started, the old ones were running around. I have never seen them do that before. So something has changed as far as plans go.

So if everyone would at least try to go within and see what is happening within you and share it with us, it may give us some more clues as to what is going and how soon things will begin to unfold.

Namaste'

Myplanet2 09-26-2009 01:55 PM

Re: Something is a brewing, HMMMM
 
In My Opinion, many of us are being aided so we can be where we need to be, and so we will be free to do what we'll need to do. For many of us, this means shedding those attachments to 3D reality which would be an encumbrance in the next short while.

For most of the people I've interacted with and discussed this issue with, it's usually mostly about shedding our accustomed 3D tools of linear mental origin. But for some it is more drastic, and a real shake up is needed to permit the becoming and doing which are about to arrive.

Many are now stepping up when reminded of agreements to help out in the ongoing transition.

Yes guides are VERY active right now, and it's very interesting that you point out the young and old aspect. I hadn't connected those two dots, but now that you mention it, it is much more the case than not. Several people I know who have recently come into conscious contact with their guides have mentioned the presence of young and old. And also some, or several higher dimensional guides as well, mostly from the 7th to the 10th dimensions.

I know of a few who've had their lives implode/explode along with the knowingness that it was for good reason, like that they've taken some turns which placed them in circumstances other than those which would serve them in this time, or which would permit them to be of service to others.

Also of potential applicability to this is some comments I heard Jim Self make in some of his webinars recently, that there was a great deal of excitement at some of us progressing beyond all expectation, and actually going the extra distance of transmuting their physical bodies into Crystaline light bodies. This would necessarily require them to be free to make such a leap without scaring the bejeesus out of their friends and families. Last count was over 7,000 such occurances. Some have moved on to the higher realms, while some stayed on here in earths etheric/energetic realms to pave the way, so to speak, and adjust the grid as necessary to aid in the alignment already underway.

I agree this would be helpful to compare notes on.

PS, Lionhawk. Your sig line sounds like something that would come from my Arcturian guides.

tone3jaguar 09-26-2009 02:48 PM

Re: Something is a brewing, HMMMM
 
A year ago I had the sudden urge to get rid of all belongings that I did not need. I ditched all of it with exception of what I needed that would fit in the car. It was liberating and I am now capable of being totally mobile. I have been working with beings from the 4th - 23rd dimensions for a couple of years now and my paradigm of what is important has been flipped on its head. I now sit around thinking about how I can erase what little codependency I have left in my life and get excited about it.

When I was sitting in the Vortex sites in Sedona I was getting a huge download of information. One of the things in that packet of information was the logistics of the first wave of ascended people from this society.

Everyone on Earth has gotten at least 3 geometric shifts to the etheric DNA in the subtle bodies. However, the ET's have identified a core group of people where they use their consciousness technology to induce more Etheric DNA shifts. This is in preparation for going through the ascension inducing technology that they have. They will give these people the opportunity to go through this technology after they show up and make their presence known.

These people will be special because they will be able to interact with the 3d reality while having various levels of ascended abilities. They must do the ascension process in this step by step way because if they induced all of the aspects of the etheric DNA at once it would be to tramatic for the individual.

One thing that I found was that the way that they have been working on my subtle energy DNA (Now finished with all 9 shifts) is through the use of a holographic green cube that they placed in my rooms where I have slept. I could see it in one of the places where I was staying.

Lionhawk 09-26-2009 05:38 PM

Re: Something is a brewing, HMMMM
 
Thanks for the responses. It's good to get feedback once in awhile from those who can share something of original experience. It's always good.

I have to tell you that I have been awake for 49 of my 51 years and have waited such a long time in between for these days. Also that when I reflect inward and do a reality check as to my spiritual agreements, I am GOOOOD! That's also a relief. It's funny that Myplanet2 mention something about phasing into the next level, because that has been a thought here lately. I am also preparing for it. The unexpected as I don't have a clue what is coming next with everything that has transpired these last few months. But I also feel as though I am almost there. Just a few more things to tidy up.

The guides I have are mostly tribal types. The youngest is a Mayan male around what appears to be 8 or 9 and is extremely intelligent. The next one is up an Inca male around 12. Then we make a jump to a Shaman, an old woman, and a Mongolian Warrior. Then I have two spirit animals named Pinnacus, the cougar, and Delphi the hawk. At our meetings we also receive a guest from the outside named Gaia. She likes to come and just sit with us to take a break from what she has been enduring. We know we are in service to her. It is why I am here.

Gaia is the key to all of this. Including what is coming and how it will all unfold. Unfold on a Universal level. The Creator isn't going to allow one of his prized jewels to be slaughtered by any faction. It is about Gaia's ascension. She has also sent out a beacon for assistance and also has requested to go forth and ascend. The Creator has granted that request.

So if you agents who serve your Reptilian masters are listening, your time is at hand. This is not a threat but a fact and you won't be able to prevent it from happening as you think you have done so because you have done so for so long. Your masters won't negotiate on any level and will end up stuck with their own selves to feed on. You will become their new food resource since you also refuse to transform your dark souls to the light side. It is now a waiting game and the more you push it the faster your end is becoming. So keep on pushing it so we can finally move passed this lame and boring existence that you think is all that. You're jailers are coming to make sure no one gets away.

Sorry guys for getting off subject. That just had to be said for Public the record.

MyEarth2,

I understand what you are saying and I appreciate your response. Thanks for standing up and sharing what you know. It would appear that I am on track. We will see what happens as this forum is probably my last bus stop. I will also share everything I know that I can pass on in this forum. I have been reserved about doing that elsewhere but I have come to realize that all the stops must be pulled and any information I know should be shared. Not believed and I make that a big distinction. But if someone can apply what resonates to them and prove it for themselves than I have done my job as it were in service to others. It doesn't mean that if I go to the next level that thsi will also stop. It just means that I might be able to do more. We will see.

Also a great thanks to you tone3jaguar for your take as well and all that you have shared in this thread. I understand that is it often difficult to describe what you have seen and how to put it in those proper words so people can envision what you speak and then the challenge of filtering the info you receive so that it makes some kind of sense not just to you but who you convey it to. That will always be. It is different every time and you have to make it count the first time so that it has value. So if anyone drops the ball on an instance, don't stress out over it as the next instance is around the corner for another try at it. It' all those damn labels to pick from that gets me hung up. hahaha The DNA issue is also at work I know. Having a Crystalline body has it's own positives and negatives and then to have it expand can also be a painful process. I figure I am in the last stages of that transformation to the next level and we are getting there. Trust me as I can feel it.

Thanks again and we still surely stay in touch somewhere in here. I'm not gone yet!

iainl140285 09-26-2009 07:15 PM

Re: Something is a brewing, HMMMM
 
PTAH :thumb_yello:
http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...253#post171253
http://img2.imageshack.us/img2/5094/ptahf.jpg

Tango 09-26-2009 08:41 PM

Re: Something is a brewing, HMMMM
 
How many Tone3Jag.....

How JU count'm... dowsing...? [chuckle]

A little tilt of the Bottle.... ? Huh...

Like that Mountain that Greer moved...?

Did you ever think the craft are ours; N' you've been lied to.

OK, Greer's parrot, here... Oh, 'your' THAT Special One.

I'm gone... I tried to hold myself back, But, couldn't... Bwahahahahahah

iainl140285 09-26-2009 09:32 PM

Re: Something is a brewing, HMMMM
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tango (Post 172342)
How many Tone3Jag.....

How JU count'm... dowsing...? [chuckle]

A little tilt of the Bottle.... ? Huh...

Like that Mountain that Greer moved...?

Did you ever think the craft are ours; N' you've been lied to.

OK, Greer's parrot, here...

I'm gone... I tried to hold myself back, But, couldn't... Bwahahahahahah

Ours ... now thats interesting.
Defense fleet or staged event?:naughty:
Where might one search for further information on OUR crafts?:original:

Lionhawk 09-26-2009 09:59 PM

Re: Something is a brewing, HMMMM
 
I spelled it correctly. PTAAH. The energy signatures also line up, so this was the correct meaning that I gave. At first when I woke up, I just thought it was Egyptian since I also don't read or research everything that is out there. It would take forever. One member of the ground crew I work with is the one who informed me of the Egyptian Ptah and that didn't line up in terms of energy. But thanks anyway!

Tango 09-26-2009 11:17 PM

Re: Something is a brewing, HMMMM
 
You are one of the more talented here.... I do not want to corrupt; frontload;
preload you...

Go inside, do your own VUE... As this frequency increases you'll see more
clearly... Space them out... Come at it. from different Angles.

Why... Do, you think Parson's Labs was for later... JPL...

Don't 'parrot' Anyone else's words... And, I respect the Sgt.

Would You Iain, lie to you... I don't THINK so. L00K at their bodies...


Tango

Quote:

Originally Posted by iainl140285 (Post 172358)
Ours ... now thats interesting.
Defense fleet or staged event?:naughty:
Where might one search for further information on OUR crafts?:original:


tone3jaguar 09-27-2009 02:16 AM

Re: Something is a brewing, HMMMM
 
Wow, Tango came into a thread of mine and made ambiguous comments. There is a new idea.

tone3jaguar 09-27-2009 02:22 AM

Re: Something is a brewing, HMMMM
 
I need a can of this. No scratch that, I need a case of this.

http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x...roll_spray.jpg

tone3jaguar 09-27-2009 02:29 AM

Re: Something is a brewing, HMMMM
 
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x...nandmemory.gif

orthodoxymoron 09-27-2009 04:29 AM

Re: Something is a brewing, HMMMM
 
Now that's funny!!!:lol3::naughty::lmao::mfr_lol:

Perhaps our hardware and their software are in high Earth orbit. Is it showtime? Or is it show and tell...as in show up and tell us what to do?:mfr_omg::lightsabre:


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:01 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon