Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE)

Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) (http://projectavalon.net/forum/index.php)
-   Project Avalon General Discussion (http://projectavalon.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Freemen on the Land, Derby meeting (http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=10177)

Steve_G 01-22-2009 06:51 PM

Freemen on the Land, Derby meeting

Hi all, I have a message from thesleeper.

Quote:

Hello

Hope this message finds you all well.

It is my opinion that the next two weeks (starting from 19/01/09) are going to be crucial with regard to world affairs at the moment. I’m sure many of you feel the same way. As we can already see the pound is taking a beating, and banks share prices are falling rapidly. I will be doing a major piece on the economy on BBC Radio Derby this Sunday from 9pm to 10pm. You can listen online if you wish.

On Saturday 31st January from 1pm to 6/7pm we’re organising a small get together/meeting. This will be at the same place as always, the West End Community Centre in Derby.

The aim of this will be mainly for Networking - Meet more like minded people, freemen to meet other freemen, people who would like to grow food meet people who already are .. etc AND Sharing – Sharing in some of the recent Commercial Redemption and Freeman experiences and philosophies. Also sharing in any forms of information that people feel are relevant and important.

I see it as a group sit around and chat where everyone can speak up and offer something. No holding back !!

There are so many topics we could cover in this type of meet up. The most important thing is that everyone in attendance can take something away from the day, even if they may not have had anything to add.

Here is a list of the type of topics we feel are relevant :

A BRIEF UPDATE OF WHERE WE ARE, SHARING OF NEWS AND INFORMATION THAT IS RELEVANT PERMACULTURE AND GROWING FOOD LAND ACQUISITION ALTERNATIVE ENERGIES SURVIVAL KITS AND HOW TO KEEP PREPARED LETS (LOCAL EXCHANGE TRADING SCHEMES) NUTRITION, VITAMINS AND SUPPLEMENTS FREEMAN INFORMATION AND SHARING OF EXPERIENCES COMMERCIAL REDEMPTION INFORMATION AND SHARING OF EXPERIENCES

This is by no means a definitive list. I am sure there are many other things that people would like to talk about. We can work that all out on the day. There will be no specific speakers, but we are hoping on attendance by people who are well informed, practiced and experienced in some of the above topics.

I also feel that it would be great if we can share in some spiritual and philosophical thoughts. This is very important I feel, and maybe many of you will share my sentiments. In my opinion what we do need is a shift in philosophy in order to move forwards. I also feel that for those who have begun to understand further who they are, by following the freeman route, then a great next step is to find out what you are ! This is a very spiritual path (not religious I hope we can keep the two separate) and one that is an individual one for everyone.

If you interested in attending, the please drop me a mail to thesleeperawakens@hushmail.com or just turn up on the day !!! Food may not be an option this time, so bring some munch with you ! We should have a reasonable number of people locally, but even if you are from further away, please do not hold back from coming. Together we can learn and share through Mutual Co-operation. Individually we can put our decisions into effect via Individual Responsibility.

Peace and Blessings

Namasté

amit
Hope to see some of you there. :original: