Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE)

Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) (http://projectavalon.net/forum/index.php)
-   How To Learn About Stuff (http://projectavalon.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   can someone please explain to me about aliens (http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=5800)

MAP 10-21-2008 02:45 PM

can someone please explain to me about aliens

can someone please explain to me about aliens?
are there good ones?
are there bad ones?
what race is here now?
have any of you seen one recently?
how do they show them self to you?
do you talk to them??
are they spirits?
are aliens greys bad?

I hear people say they are here to help us... ok well what do they look like who are they??

yes call me a newb... but I would like to know more...

thank you

mntruthseeker 10-21-2008 02:53 PM

Re: can someone please explain to me about aliens

I have never met an alien first hand that I know of

My friend Lauren Zimmerman has and wrote some books about it. She also has a web site , just google search her name or Another World Series. Her stories pretain to her near death experience and abductions.

According to her, there are good and bad. You can also read more of Lauren on her my space. Its under her book series of Another World. She has been in contact with 17 different speicies.

There are many people that have reported and project camelot is a good place to start, under interviews

Good Luck in your research:wink2::wink2:

Magii 10-21-2008 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MAP (Post 57777)
can someone please explain to me about aliens?
are there good ones?
are there bad ones?
what race is here now?
do you talk to them??
are they spirits?
are aliens greys bad?

I hear people say they are here to help us... ok well what do they look like who are they??

thank you

Hi -- I recommend the following
http://youfo.blogspot.com/2008/06/in...baldin-in.html

And the Sleeper forums at
http://sleeperlou.proboards55.com/

Good Intel about ETs / how things work / why .. and yah .. u can ask your questions and they get answered !!

gordon 10-21-2008 03:21 PM

Quote:

can someone please explain to me about aliens
Aliens? What Aliens... Aliens are not real, because people say that they have seen and talked with them - but if they are so wildly common as they say that they are real, then Aliens would be everywhere on the planet earth and doing jobs in every part of the world. UFO's are real. The U.S Goverment have made and created this - technology Ufo's - The U.S Goverment is useing excuses as they, and other 'people' are talking about 'Aliens'. The U.S Goverment have made, create and in a top secret factory used UFO technology, as this 'UFO technology' does contain 'free energy'.

Jacqui D 10-21-2008 03:34 PM

I have had many abductions through my life and the most recent was just 6 months ago.
However my view on these abductions being aliens extraterrestrial beings from another planet have been blown out of my conception ever since i have read and watched Barry Kings evidence.
He believes that a lot of alien abduction scenarios are instigated by our own military.
Now i had a hard think about this one because i have seen them and no way where they human looking let alone military in uniforms, i have seen greys and i have seen the so called reptilian beings the latter were the ones who hunted me down 6 months ago.

With all the info now available on this site it doesn't take you long to work out that there are many factors going on here.
Real alien visitation;
And abductions taking place by drug induced and trip seat scenarios by military playing with us, experimenting on us.

This is a very complex situation i suggest you read all data and trust in your own intuition.

malcolmpearson 10-21-2008 03:49 PM

It may be more helpful to think of 'other life forms' instead of 'aliens' which I personally am not keen on.

The universe is a bit like a pond. It's teeming with life in one form or another. Fish of many species...but all fish, newts, frogs, insects etc. etc.

The humaniod type of being seems very common, like the fish, but not all exactly the same.

The main difference here is (I believe) that our 'pond' contains different types of water. Many of the species can swim in all the waters while others are more contained, probably because they haven't yet discovered how to 'swim' in other waters or areas of the 'pond'.

Hope this helps just a little. It's a mammouth subject full of information, and just to make it more difficult...some of the info out there isn't true. Be your own judge. :original:

Antonia 10-21-2008 03:52 PM

Hey...welcome to the Forum.... my answer is look at your self in the mirror..
humans are not oringanly native to this planet... But there has been millions of years of an intergalctic saga of exploration creation and conquest that it is so complicated it would put Star wars the movie to shame...

A really interesting site to read upon is Temas Paraciencia.. http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/es..._a.htm#ciencia

Tons and tons of info about our universe... the seeding of theis planet and the history of the galaxy...

also Google True Blood Blue Blood by Stewet Swedlow... youget a good break down of the chapters on line....

Go to all the Video's on Projectcamelot.org

and youtube George Kavassilias...
or The Bringers of the Dawn

also look for Billy Meyer video's on Youtube and any UFO footage..

good luck..... Antonia

Alexandra 10-21-2008 06:04 PM

[QUOTE=MAP;57777]can someone please explain to me about aliens?
are there good ones?
are there bad ones?
what race is here now?
do you talk to them??
are they spirits?
are aliens greys bad?

Dear Map,

Aliens are anyone who is not from where you live. They can be from another country:wink2: or a different planet, galaxy, universe, ect.. I prefer to call them beings. There are several different beings inhabiting here and native to this planet. You are aware of what you call the human race. When your evolution progresses you begin to realize that there is more here on this planet than you ever thought possible. There are also more beings living throughout the Cosmos. Some of these beings have and do visit the earth. Many have been categorized as to their appearance: Grays because of their color of suit or skin, Reptilians vary in appearance, Dracos [Reptilian] because of their resemblence to dragons [Draco - the dragon], Blondes because they are mostly, not always, blonde haired and blue eyed. Others are named for their star system of origin and vary in appearance. There are all types, shapes, and sizes.

Good or bad? Inaccurate terms, in my estimation because this is relevant to a person's belief system. What some might consider very good could in reality be very damaging and what is considered bad might be what is needed in order to push a person along in their path. Both are extremely necessary in our world of dualities. Without both there would be no growth, only stagnation. The interaction between the two sides provides us with freedom of choice. We are all a part of each other as a collective universal race.

Are Grey's bad? This is relative to the individual. Personally, I find that if something or someone does not resonate with me [gut feeling-intuition] then they are not part of my desired agenda and goals.

Are aliens spirits? No, spirits have no physical body.

Summarily, one needs to discern what is best for their own growth, utilizing their intuition, not their mind and thoughts. If it doesn't feel right then don't go with it. Your inner voice will never deceive you. This is what we all have within us and need to enhance. Forget about the dark side. You will run into them as often as you run into dark oriented people in the store. Your main focus should be on your own spiritual goals and not on eliminating something that is not your job to eliminate, Focusing on the dark side of things only distracts you from your path. Don't ignore them, just don't place all of your focus there.

I hope some of this helped.

:original:Alexandra

mudhog92 10-27-2008 01:09 AM

First, we are all connected and all related, all brothersd and sisters. Good and bad are poor terms to use. I like service to self or service to others. I have no contact that I am consciously aware of, but have done a little research on it, finding it fascinating. Take this for what it's worth, might all be wrong, just my take! Greys are short or tall. Shortys are usually bioengineered slaves basically. Shortys get the bad rap for alot of the abductions. Some say they work partly in conjunction with the Powers That Be military, Black Ops super secret stuff. They set up a treaty to take people and cows for genetics and were to provide lists. i heard the list were way short and incomplete compared to what they were really doing. They gave the gov't secret weapon stuff, high tech to us, but scrap pile junk for them. There supposedly exist in bases on the moon, mars, and all over the Earth in underground huge bases. The tall greys I know little about but are more advanced. they built the little worker bee greys to do their work. they need the genes because they cloned themselves to be so great, they degraded their gene pool and are dying out. Like making photo copies of photo copies. They got too technologically advanced and breed out emotions seeing them as useless. But now they are aware of 'God' and realize they can not complete their spiritual evolution without 'love', so they are trying to breed it back in with hybrids and stealing our genes. Some believe they came back from the future and are humans from anywhere up to 55k years in the future. They are us if we continue the materialistic service to self time line. We have the choice to create our own future, but we gotta kick alot of butt and get away from our current decisions on how we live so poorly in regards to Earth and each other. Whew!
Tall blonds, aka Pleiadians (sp?) are our closer brothers. Billy Meier was a contactee as was Barbara Marciniak. Current belief is that Meier was in contact, but went off the deep end, check out his older stuff. Barbara is great all around. They look like us but are several thousands of years more advanced technologically and spiritually. George Greene is also Pleiadian contactee I think. I think they had some responsibility for some DNA advancement to us in the past. They are service to other entities and are trying to help us through this time of change. they say we can create our own paradise, but we must take responsibility for where we are now and what a dump we've turned Earth into socially and environmentally.
Alex Collier is a believable guy who is touch witht he Andromedans. they are so far advanced we can not even conceive of their tech or spiritual advancement. hey also claim to have had a hand in our development and have been tinkering with earth and it's biology for millenia.
The reptilians are the big srvice to self group who operate outside of the third dimension-our reality. They view use as ants and use us for food. they get us to lilve in fear and feed of our negative vibes. They reportedly have some gov't and illuminati connections, dig control and have a blast watching us treat each other the way we do.
There are a lot of entities that do not even have physical bodies. They have evolved spiritually to the point that they are walking souls with no physical form. they can manifest inot something we can recognize to contact gurus and enlightened individuals to give messages.
There are also the Annunali, Niribu natives. you can catch all that from the latest Dean interview. I have heard all that before from other sources. They were in cohoots with the Egyptians, hence all the big 'Gods' with funny heads on their hieroglyphics, as well as the big skulls they found in Peru.
Other low key theories are of Martians living here on Earth, Many underground civilizations that coexist with us. Some of them live in different frequencies than we do and are rarely seen with our poorly developed spirituality and nonadvanced earth eyes and mind. But we are approaching the time when we can take a big step in the right direction.....all this turmoil is not all bad. it is the old falling away and collapsing for the new way. We have a choice to continue iin fear and ego, or to take that step and choose to live in love and peace with ourselves, our Mother Earth, our brothers and sisters-on and off world. Hope that helps, look for yourself. There is much info out there, just have to dig a little! It's not on Fox news or CNN!

arcora 10-27-2008 11:31 AM

They're here and around. Most have a negative agenda for us.

The good guys in the white hats haven't yet arrived - but they will.

Operator 10-27-2008 11:36 AM

http://educate-yourself.org/cn/study...n03jun03.shtml

This is a very good and detailed article ....
It pretty much sums up what I understood so far.

Cheers

clarkkent 10-27-2008 01:28 PM

disclosure project

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...43665260900218

Swanny 10-27-2008 03:25 PM

Sorry but I'm not sure about people being abducted, I don't understand why it's nearly always Americans and why the aliens would feel the need to keep abducting people and even more why would they adduct anyone more than once???
Surely if they have abducted people in the past they would have learned all they needed to by now????
Can someone explain please?
I'm not saying it doesn't happen, I don't know either way.

alkalurops 10-27-2008 06:04 PM

dear map

this is a link to short summarys of alien races. i dont know if all this stuff is true....but it is very interestig. and watch the links on this home page.

http://ufo.whipnet.org/alien.races/a...ies/index.html

ALKE:original: