Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE)

Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) (http://projectavalon.net/forum/index.php)
-   Project Camelot General Discussion (http://projectavalon.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Something is a brewing, HMMMM (http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=16588)

burgundia 12-08-2009 03:21 PM

Re: Something is a brewing, HMMMM

Quote:

Originally Posted by no caste (Post 195882)
Erin - I am with you. Humans are not top of the evolutionary heap, as we can't even interpret our environment with our bodies, as other creatures do.

me too!!

TempestGarden 12-08-2009 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nodrog (Post 195643)
My limited perceptions rarely if ever go beyond the five senses.

Which is why, I feel, it's going to be difficult for you two to understand each other's perspectives. You are both looking at the same topic from completely different ends of the spectrum.

Swanny 12-08-2009 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by no caste (Post 195882)
Erin - I am with you. Humans are not top of the evolutionary heap, as we can't even interpret our environment with our bodies, as other creatures do.

Me too :)

nodrog 12-08-2009 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TempestGarden (Post 196027)
Which is why, I feel, it's going to be difficult for you two to understand each other's perspectives. You are both looking at the same topic from completely different ends of the spectrum.

Agreed, but seeing things differently makes communication interesting.

:original:

Kind regards, nodrog.

tone3jaguar 12-08-2009 08:34 PM

Quote:

Actually we can, however the paradigms that are set into our core beliefs when young prevent most of us from ever discovering just how clear and strong our instincts are. The animals do not have better instincts, they just do not know any better.

tone3jaguar 12-08-2009 08:49 PM

The Salusa channeled info is interesting to listen to. Just like all channeled info, you must use your discernment. No such thing as 100% accurate channeled info. Nevertheless, I have been listening to these Salusa Channelings because they seem to be congruent with the dowsing data. This one explains why the details of what will happen are being held back from me and others in conscious contact.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mt8dYf0c1-s

tone3jaguar 12-10-2009 07:31 PM

Here we go, explain this one away. This has got to be the coolest thing ever caught on camera and it was on the Nightly News!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Totally f---ing awesome!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKL0Z5TDZ0o

Update, 12/10/09

Number of mother ships parked near Earth = 13,454

Number of the mother ships that are supply ships = 7,212

Number of craft parked in the mother ships = 9,126,223

Number of species of ETs currently involved = 71

Number of total ETs aboard all of these ships = 93,214,723

Number of Species of ETs that the Pasarions say will eventually be involved = 71

tone3jaguar 12-10-2009 07:33 PM

here is a similar craft from Russia back in January

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2icG...eature=related

Jnana 12-10-2009 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tone3jaguar (Post 196907)
here is a similar craft from Russia back in January

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2icG...eature=related

Looks like another failed rocket launch to me. Plume, stage separation at about 12 seconds, next stage is bad and goes out of control in spiral fashion. The plume looks very much like the videos I remember of many NASA launches and is typical of what the second stage looked like. The stage separation is also very typical of stage separations in these videos. The spinning could be due to any number of factors, but probably involves the control system sending the rocket nozzle hard over to one side because of a sensor or actuator failure. Like balancing a broom stick vertically in your hand, once it gets a little bit too far off to one side, there is no recovery.

joe2288 12-10-2009 08:24 PM

Ok so im confused what is this spiral thing a rocket or something else

no caste 12-10-2009 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joe2288 (Post 196940)
Ok so im confused what is this spiral thing a rocket or something else

Kind of like pyrotechnics IMO.

http://www.fireworkszone.com/extensions/56/spiral.gif

If it was Bluebeam, I am very disappointed. I expected something more spectacular, like what I've seen at the local international fireworks competition.

Now there's some great stuff :thumb_yello:

tone3jaguar 12-10-2009 08:50 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jnana (Post 196933)
Looks like another failed rocket launch to me. Plume, stage separation at about 12 seconds, next stage is bad and goes out of control in spiral fashion. The plume looks very much like the videos I remember of many NASA launches and is typical of what the second stage looked like. The stage separation is also very typical of stage separations in these videos. The spinning could be due to any number of factors, but probably involves the control system sending the rocket nozzle hard over to one side because of a sensor or actuator failure. Like balancing a broom stick vertically in your hand, once it gets a little bit too far off to one side, there is no recovery.

People would have been able to hear the rocket, plus rockets have contrails of smoke not blue plasma.

Jnana 12-10-2009 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tone3jaguar (Post 196962)
People would have been able to hear the rocket, plus rockets have contrails of smoke not blue plasma.

Most of what is in the videos appears to be out of the atmosphere. The distance to the launch point is unknown but could easily be many miles and once the rocket is out of the atmosphere sound will not carry.

Look at the full set of photos available. The blue is probably from a leak of unburned fuel or oxidizer. The white is rocket exhaust. Both are illuminated by the sun which is just over the horizon rather than self-luminous (note the red glow of sunrise near the horizon). In later pictures, both are still around but are becoming more diffuse like a cloud of droplets or smoke would. They don't just "switch off".

Norway spiral pictures on Gizmodo

I was really hoping this was some great cosmic mystery, but instead it is just the Russians giving new meaning to the word "screw up" (7 of 13 Bulava missile launches have failed). If it were some mystery, this might actually be on-topic!

tone3jaguar 12-12-2009 09:51 PM

Update, 12/12/09

Number of mother ships parked near Earth = 14,121

Number of the mother ships that are supply ships = 7,874

Number of craft parked in the mother ships = 10,021,322

Number of species of ETs currently involved = 71

Number of total ETs aboard all of these ships = 99,821,333

Number of Species of ETs that the Pasarions say will eventually be involved = 71

Instead 12-12-2009 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tone3jaguar (Post 198523)
Update, 12/12/09

I got 99 problems and a glitch ain't 1.

JesterTerrestrial 12-12-2009 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tone3jaguar (Post 198523)
Update, 12/12/09

LOL Its one great big galactic disco on earth and by the way I brought ONE HUNDRED MILLION of my space friends with me!!! I hope they do make a scene!!

T3J I hope you are one of the first to get a personal flying saucer...right after me LOl...OK at the same time then!!! :mfr_lol: It might just be a merry christ mass showing after-all!

tone3jaguar 12-13-2009 12:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JesterTerrestrial (Post 198527)
LOL Its one great big galactic disco on earth and by the way I brought ONE HUNDRED MILLION of my space friends with me!!! I hope they do make a scene!!

T3J I hope you are one of the first to get a personal flying saucer...right after me LOl...OK at the same time then!!! :mfr_lol: It might just be a merry christ mass showing after-all!

We can have a drag race through time.

tone3jaguar 12-13-2009 01:42 AM

Here is another plasma spiral in Siberia on the 10th of December

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uE-qVs3wrUM

orthodoxymoron 12-13-2009 05:32 AM

This Big Spiral in the Sky means that We're Screwed!

Consider the 12-07-09 show by Sherri Shriner on http://www.thewatcherfiles.com/ I am not endorsing this...but I think that it is very relevant to this thread...and represents a point of view which is quite unique.

:original:Namaste:original:

lindabaker 12-13-2009 04:03 PM

Has anyone listed the 71 varieties anywhere? I'm sure I've seen links to descriptions and all, but I'd like a Project Avalon member to volunteer to list them for us...should be interesting! I'd just like to read the names and places of origin. Talk about expanding one's horizon!:mfr_omg:

JesterTerrestrial 12-14-2009 01:11 AM

hmmmmm...wild looking but I can not verify...have a look...interesting at the very least.

Рельное НЛО, или фейк?

Quote:

Нашел любопытную запись, о которой особых данных нету. Я лично с настороженностью отношусь к такого рода видео, но это все же решил добавить на ютуб. Само НЛО напоминает мне глаз из башни Саурона в фильме "Властелин Колец"... Что скажите, подписчики?

Cosmic Preacher 12-14-2009 01:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jnana (Post 196933)

I agree with you, it is a failed rocket launch or a failed new ufo device launch.
the spiral may just be the exaust of fumes burning in a swirling fashion.

JesterTerrestrial 12-14-2009 01:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cosmic Preacher (Post 199137)
I agree with you, it is a failed rocket launch or a failed new ufo device launch.
the spiral may just be the exaust of fumes burning in a swirling fashion.

Its a blue plasma spiral with a rotating scalar spiral in the sky...Do you really think its a failed rocket? Really?

This is a failed rocket...and a 45 million dollar satellite! Bit of a difference :D

tone3jaguar 12-15-2009 04:30 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vidcZZTIU2A

TRANCOSO 12-15-2009 07:16 AM

Perhaps a bit off topic, but I just want to share that this is one of my all time favourite threads! It contains everything PA was founded for.
It's funny & interesting.
Thanx for starting it up Tone3!