Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE)

Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) (http://projectavalon.net/forum/index.php)
-   Project Avalon General Discussion (http://projectavalon.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Invited by Aliens: Would You Join Them To Their Homeworld? (http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=18595)

Majorion 12-29-2009 10:03 PM

Re: Invited by Aliens: Would You Join Them To Their Homeworld?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by trainedobserver (Post 212202)
I don't see how a non-telepathic species can interface smoothly with a fully telepathic species

I think the CIA remote viewing programs and those Stargate Program documents prove that humans do have ESP abilities, it is inherent in humans, but only with the proper training and discipline can these abilities be enhanced, of course ESP levels surely vary from person to person, but nonetheless everyone has this in them.

ETs are far more developed in this aspect, consider their technological advancements, their metaphysical/spiritual evolution is also way ahead of us.

So technically speaking, I don't think 'interfacing telepathically' would be an issue. From their side, its like switching on a vital computer system we humans never knew we had.

Peace

waitinginthewings 12-29-2009 10:08 PM

Re: Invited by Aliens: Would You Join Them To Their Homeworld?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by trainedobserver (Post 212202)
I don't think that is happening. I mean them reading the Internet , the evening paper or watching Fox News or whatever. From what I can gather, the ETs (or at least the ones making contact) are telepathic and don't use verbal communication or even language as humans do. At least that is the sort of thing that is being reported as I understand it. I might explain why there has never been any open contact in the way we might imagine or desire.

I don't see how a non-telepathic species can interface smoothly with a fully telepathic species. I'm not saying I'm an expert or anything, who would be, but it seems to be fraught with major pitfalls. Like Jacobs is found of saying, the ETs are not only technologically superior, they are neurologically superior, which is a much scarier and uncertain proposition. How do you reliably communicate when your central nervous systems are like apples and oranges?

I think they would communicate by direct transmission rather than telepathy. They in turn can read our responses mind to mind. We will still need some guidlines for first contact, if this should happen in a public manner. After all, people are briefed on how to properly greet the Queen or a President. I'm thinking here now of posture, hand gestures, head position, how to physically approach etc.

As regards reading the forums, & watch the tv.........personally, I believe they do tune in to these mediums to find out how we are progressing, & whats on our mind.

TRANCOSO 12-30-2009 03:09 PM

Re: Invited by Aliens: Would You Join Them To Their Homeworld?
 
Quote:

As regards reading the forums, & watch the tv.........personally, I believe they do tune in to these mediums to find out how we are progressing, & whats on our mind.
Well, Waitinginthewings, if we are to believe Tone3Jaguar's 'Something's Brewing Hmmmmm' last post, there are 116.5 MILLION aliens on our doorstep, so it just might happen that one or two are actually watching tv & surfing the www. :shocked:

TRANCOSO 12-31-2009 01:49 AM

Re: Invited by Aliens: Would You Join Them To Their Homeworld?
 
Quote:

I think the CIA remote viewing programs and those Stargate Program documents prove that humans do have ESP abilities, it is inherent in humans, but only with the proper training and discipline can these abilities be enhanced, of course ESP levels surely vary from person to person, but nonetheless everyone has this in them.
Majorion, there's a great book on this (remote viewing aliens) subject.
'Cosmic Voyager' by Courtney Brown.
You can easely find a free download pdf on the www.

Majorion 12-31-2009 02:00 AM

Re: Invited by Aliens: Would You Join Them To Their Homeworld?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TRANCOSO (Post 213044)
Majorion, there's a great book on this (remote viewing aliens) subject.
'Cosmic Voyager' by Courtney Brown.
You can easely find a free download pdf on the www.

Thank you TRANCOSO,

It sounds very interesting. I actually read a bit of "Penetration" by Ingo Swann, there's also a PDF for that one.

The problem is the 'commitment' factor. Once start reading I have to 'make' time for the next 3 days at least, which is a luxury I wish I had. :tongue2:

Cosmic Voyager? could swear I've read this before, maybe.

Cheers

waitinginthewings 12-31-2009 02:00 AM

Re: Invited by Aliens: Would You Join Them To Their Homeworld?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TRANCOSO (Post 212591)
Well, Waitinginthewings, if we are to believe Tone3Jaguar's 'Something's Brewing Hmmmmm' last post, there are 116.5 MILLION aliens on our doorstep, so it just might happen that one or two are actually watching tv & surfing the www. :shocked:

quote "actually watching tv & surfing the www".....kicking back & having a beer, while they wait to go into action:lmao:

TRANCOSO 12-31-2009 04:44 PM

Re: Invited by Aliens: Would You Join Them To Their Homeworld?
 
Yeah, they know how to party!
I wonder what they're gonna think of the new year fireworks all over the planet.
"Boss, boss! We're under attack!"

Majorion, 'Cosmic Voyage' is THE best book I've read, on (Scientific)RV. Especially because it's focussing on RVing Mars, the Greys, & the Galactic Federation.
Also, it was the result of a US army initiative, & Courtney Brown, the author of 'Cosmic Voyage' isn't one of those 'New Born Christians' who refers to 'The Lord' every other sentence.

By the way; HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! :cheers:

TRANCOSO 01-10-2010 05:06 PM

Re: Invited by Aliens: Would You Join Them To Their Homeworld?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TRANCOSO (Post 213512)
Majorion, 'Cosmic Voyage' is THE best book I've read, on (Scientific)RV. Especially because it's focussing on RVing Mars, the Greys, & the Galactic Federation.
Also, it was the result of a US army initiative, & Courtney Brown, the author of 'Cosmic Voyage' isn't one of those 'New Born Christians' who refers to 'The Lord' every other sentence.

Are there any other people here at PA, who have read 'Cosmic Voyage'?

Ammit 01-10-2010 05:10 PM

Re: Invited by Aliens: Would You Join Them To Their Homeworld?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TRANCOSO (Post 213044)
Majorion, there's a great book on this (remote viewing aliens) subject.
'Cosmic Voyager' by Courtney Brown.
You can easely find a free download pdf on the www.

I had a look and cant find one, maybe you can place a link to it Transco.

Ammit 01-10-2010 05:17 PM

Re: Invited by Aliens: Would You Join Them To Their Homeworld?
 
Ah , I found one in hongkong!!

Here is the link http://www.exopoliticshongkong.com/u...own_-_Book.pdf

:original:

mkspllmn 01-10-2010 09:35 PM

Re: Invited by Aliens: Would You Join Them To Their Homeworld?
 
If they were good looking and made a lot of promises....SURE!!! :tease:

TRANCOSO 01-10-2010 11:30 PM

Re: Invited by Aliens: Would You Join Them To Their Homeworld?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ammit (Post 219803)
Ah , I found one in hongkong!!

Here is the link http://www.exopoliticshongkong.com/u...own_-_Book.pdf

:original:

Ammit, you're a hero!!! :thumb_yello:

Ladies & gentlemen, do yourself a big favour & download a copy of this truly magnificent book. It's as close as you can get to 'The Truth' about alien life, 'First Contact', The Greys, the underground inhabitants of Mars, & much, much more!

'Cosmic Voyage' & the follow up 'Cosmic Explorers' are available as (FREE!!!) pdf at www.courtneybrown.com

tpmputterman 01-11-2010 03:42 AM

Re: Invited by Aliens: Would You Join Them To Their Homeworld?
 
In a heartbeat

TRANCOSO 01-26-2010 12:40 AM

Re: Invited by Aliens: Would You Join Them To Their Homeworld?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by tpmputterman (Post 220186)
In a heartbeat

So would I as long as I may smoke aboard of the craft. :naughty:

TRANCOSO 03-12-2010 03:32 PM

Re: Invited by Aliens: Would You Join Them To Their Homeworld?
 
Quote:

Those of you that remember visiting our craft (?!), will agree that they contain all possible creature comforts, and in some instances, such as the Large Motherships, are self-contained cities. (:gathering::band::partytime2:)They are an example of what you can expect, and it will be a quantum leap into the future.
I am LORD TRANCOSO of the Galactic Federation of Lies & I'd like to give you Earthlings this ($free!!!) advice; when something looks too good to be true, it usually is!

The above mentioned Large Motherships of our 'colleaques' of the Galactic Federation of Light, are indeed self-contained cities & do contain all comforts - 5 * hotels, 24/7 entertainment zones, (free of charge) bars, arcades, nightclubs, baroque bordello's, etc. etc.

Allas, - "Surprise!" - the Large Motherships you Earthlings are invited to, contain a super efficient facility, ran by Artificial Life-forms (robots), where you will be locked up, untill it's your turn to be stripped of all your valuble assets. Bllood, organs, the gold in your mouth, etc. (Human organs are considered a delcatesse by many carnivore species & therefore big business.)

Free will (curiousity) is a true blessing in disguise, isn't it?

Now for the good news. When I was 17, I was invited to enter an alien craft. It belonged to a rogue group of Pleiadan 'Independientos'. The first thought that came up was a suspicious 'Why me?' My question was immidiatly telepaticaly answered. "Hey kid, consider this your lucky day; take it or leave it!" And indeed, I've never had one sparkle of regret that I've excepted their invitation.


The moral of this (true!) story is: Do not trust aliens who sound like German New Age Hippies. :no:

Majorion 03-12-2010 04:11 PM

Re: Invited by Aliens: Would You Join Them To Their Homeworld?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TRANCOSO (Post 220063)
It's as close as you can get to 'The Truth' about alien life, 'First Contact', The Greys, the underground inhabitants of Mars, & much, much more!

Hey TRANCOSO, this was definitely a great book, well the first one anyway; didn't read the second, but I couldn't help but feel that what he saw on Mars was not going on today underground or otherwise... I think he was seeing "us" hundreds of thousands of years ago when we inhabited Mars. Remember, remote viewing is timeless, there would be no definite way for the viewer to discern an accurate timeline. Or maybe it wasn't us, maybe these were not human beings, but I still think he was seeing the past. Anyway just a thought.

Swanny 03-12-2010 04:52 PM

Re: Invited by Aliens: Would You Join Them To Their Homeworld?
 
Hey Trans remember those two Calyoulian females we met on the last trip :wub2: :wink2:
:thumb_yello:

TRANCOSO 03-12-2010 05:00 PM

Re: Invited by Aliens: Would You Join Them To Their Homeworld?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Majorion (Post 254991)
Hey TRANCOSO, this was definitely a great book, well the first one anyway; didn't read the second, but I couldn't help but feel that what he saw on Mars was not going on today underground or otherwise... I think he was seeing "us" hundreds of thousands of years ago when we inhabited Mars. Remember, remote viewing is timeless, there would be no definite way for the viewer to discern an accurate timeline. Or maybe it wasn't us, maybe these were not human beings, but I still think he was seeing the past. Anyway just a thought.

'Cosmic Voyage' & the follow up 'Cosmic Explorers' by Remote Viewer Courtney Brown, are available as (FREE!!!) pdf at www.courtneybrown.com
Enjoy!!! :thumb_yello:

TRANCOSO 03-12-2010 05:07 PM

Re: Invited by Aliens: Would You Join Them To Their Homeworld?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Swanny (Post 255024)
Hey Trans remember those two Calyoulian females we met on the last trip :wub2: :wink2:
:thumb_yello:

I do remember! Hard times! :naughty:

sunny D 03-12-2010 05:13 PM

Re: Invited by Aliens: Would You Join Them To Their Homeworld?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TRANCOSO (Post 255036)
I do remember! Hard times! :naughty:

did they wear a "zeeuws" wee bonnet ??? :lmao:

TRANCOSO 03-12-2010 06:42 PM

Re: Invited by Aliens: Would You Join Them To Their Homeworld?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by sunny D (Post 255041)
did they wear a "zeeuws" wee bonnet ??? :lmao:

I'd love to fill you in on all the raunchy details, Sunny D., but I'm afraid I'd be banned for the rest of this- & my next life. (Although I have absolutely no intention to return as an Earthling, but stranger things have happened, so...).

By the way, this is a 'serious' thread, & believe it or not, this revelation...
Quote:

When I was 17, I was invited to enter an alien craft. It belonged to a rogue group of Pleiadan 'Independientos'. The first thought that came up was a suspicious 'Why me?' My question was immidiatly telepaticaly answered. "Hey kid, consider this your lucky day; take it or leave it!" And indeed, I've never had one sparkle of regret that I've excepted their invitation.

... is by no means as fictional as it might appear. :shocked: :naughty:

kriya 03-12-2010 06:50 PM

Re: Invited by Aliens: Would You Join Them To Their Homeworld?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TRANCOSO (Post 254954)
When I was 17, I was invited to enter an alien craft. It belonged to a rogue group of Pleiadan 'Independientos'. The first thought that came up was a suspicious 'Why me?' My question was immidiatly telepaticaly answered. [I]"Hey kid, consider this your lucky day;

:mfr_omg: How exciting! I am very envious.

Tell us more.

Love,

Kriya

Brian En 03-13-2010 01:53 AM

Re: Invited by Aliens: Would You Join Them To Their Homeworld?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TRANCOSO (Post 228586)
So would I as long as I may smoke aboard of the craft. :naughty:


Yup, plus had a replicator, and let me drive the ship.

carriblu 03-13-2010 02:02 AM

Re: Invited by Aliens: Would You Join Them To Their Homeworld?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TRANCOSO (Post 255101)
I have absolutely no intention to return as an Earthling:

hey trancoso, this is interesting, why not?? dont you like us? :original:


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:02 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon