Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE)

Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) (http://projectavalon.net/forum/index.php)
-   Project Avalon General Discussion (http://projectavalon.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Illuninati insider's spiritual comments (http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=20689)

john-d 03-06-2010 11:44 AM

Illuninati insider's spiritual comments
 
A friend just sent me this and it has given me such a lift spiritually (just what i needed) . I dont know if its been posted before but i felt compelled to share it :original:
Its certainly a different angle on things but well worth a read . There are references to the ra material and project camelot .

http://www.illuminati-news.com/00363.html


John

K626 03-06-2010 11:56 AM

Re: Illuninati insider's spiritual comments
 
From the link:

"Ever wondered who is "on top of the Pyramid?" He gives us a clue. The bloodline he represents is well above the Rothschild's in power and in the hierarchy and is extra-terrestrial in origin. The 13 bloodlines we have been talking about thus far on this website and others, with the Rothschild's in a top position together with the Merovingian Nobility, are quite low rank in the Big Pyramid Structure, and are the ones playing a power game here on Earth, only aware of parts of the Big Game (a need to know basis). The bloodline "Hidden Hand" is supposedly belonging to is way more advanced and higher rank. "

My understanding is that this is pretty much true. :original:

annemirri 03-06-2010 12:24 PM

Rothschild
 
a.

Richard T 03-06-2010 12:33 PM

Re: Illuninati insider's spiritual comments
 
Lucifer is an eternal. His job is not to render free. His job is therefore not to inform absolutely and perfectly, on the contrary.

The hierarchies that are of its realm and those that are under oath to it are under the laws of domination.

The end result is always the same: a set of information, that in itself is valid, mixed with a load of forms that spiritualize the soul in such a way as to condition it to seek a certain light, a certain illusion.

But these things have nothing to do with what lies behind it.

And it is never the light that is important but the source of the light.

So, when information comes from a luciferian hierarchy, and it is not important that the messenger be a hoaxer or not, for the simple reason that the mind is a radio, when that certain information comes it always induces a certain amount of laws that in reality are conditioning factors that benefit those hierarchies and not those spirits, in evolution or in experience, that are working in the medium that is represented by the mouvement of that particular eternal that we call our universe but that is in reality a drop in a vast ocean of reality.

Light is not a law, it is a consequence, like free will is not a law but a consequence. Intelligence is not a law it is a principle.

Laws are consequences, principles are fundamentals.

But within a Luciferian realm, those consequences become laws because, not of the so called 'free will' of an eternal, but because of its 'will', pure and unstopable.

And there is a universe of difference between free will, which is the consequence of ignorance and will which is the consequence of a vibrational state that translates into 'evil' psychologically speaking because of the dilution aforded by a reduced access of intelligence which is the consequence of a reduced rate of vibration.

Any person in an evolutive process will be wary of terms used that seek to condition to a certain truth.

But any person in an experiential process will be magnetized by those same terms as they represent the ultimate thirst of the soul, which is to fuse with the light which it believes is the source of its existance.

The problem with this second proposal is that the soul, while it is reduced to an astral realm, is prone to lies because the very fabric of that world and the entirety of its energy, if it was looked at from a distance, would be recognized as being a single entity, an entity that generates the laws as it is the law of itself.

The laws of a universe are the laws aforded by the will of the eternal whose manifestation becomes that universe. And the laws mentioned in that text are therefore not the laws of the reality behind that eternal. They are the laws that abide by Luciferian will and those laws work towards the evolution of that eternal, not the evolution of those intelligences that populate the world manifested by that eternal.

Those intelligences that evolve in that world are binded by those laws and they have no choice but to work with those laws to perfect their consciousness.

Because it must be understood that ultimately the only interest is perfectionment. It is not ultimately the support of a civilization towards a member of its structure but it is the evolution of consciousness so that in time it has access to higher levels of information, that information being part of a world in itself that can be traveled based on the rate of vibration of the inquisitive mind.

The mind knows that, if only by intuition, a veiled form of intelligence. This creates a thirst for knowledge, and because of that thirst, the deprived mind is often too willing to accept anything as real and this is the cause for 'truth', this is the cause for the illusion that everyone has his own 'reality', like the periferal mind lves the illusion of 'co-creation' because of its thirst for a certain intuited loss of real power.

But a periferal mind is always the result of a displacement of consciousness, so a periferal mind will always be attached to a periferal civilization; a form not constructed by the periferal mind but a form created to insure that that particular mind remains periferal and dependant of the system it belongs to.

This is the story of powerlessness and the reason why people belong to categories within their civilizations and never belong to themselves.

CÚline 03-06-2010 01:28 PM

Re: Illuninati insider's spiritual comments
 
Spritual Truth motivates to serve ALL

Stardustaquarion 03-06-2010 01:43 PM

Re: Illuninati insider's spiritual comments
 
I think there is a great deal of confussion in the world this days and that the means for that confussion have been carefully planted for aeons

One of the biggest difficulties for us down here is "to know" because we have been implanted with many mechanisms in higher dimenssions that precludes us from seeing other things beyond the third dimension

Our brains are being controled and permit only the broadcast from certain fallen stars and black holes.

If we think ourselves to be only our souls we are ignoring more than half of what we are. We are multidimensional beings which span 12 manifested dimensions of light and 3 of sound and beyond

Yeah they want our souls as fuel because they are energy but they don't want only our souls they also want our oversouls that is as far as they can get and that is the reason why they don't care whether we are alive or death

Yet in front of our inner eyes lays the answer and the easy way to find it is by contacting your own Rishi identity (dimensions 13,14,15) and imagine you are surrounded by a golden silver sphere

Our Rishi identity is the only divine part of ourselves that has not been compromissed and can not be compromissed by the fall of this universe

May you know the thruth sooner rather than later

Love

mu2143 03-06-2010 03:27 PM

Re: Illuninati insider's spiritual comments
 
All I can say about this that this insider is trying to promote the aganda, by telling you another half truth.

He tells us to absorbe the Law of One which promotes the Newage aganda. It is another trap setup for us to buy in to this, without questioning the contents of it.

I already told people to find out what is wrong with the Law Of One, but like most believers they just tell it is wonderfull or any other bull without checking it again.

Mind controlled people read and indeed absorbe the information just as it is and not wondering if any of it contents is wrong or why it stated what it is.

I already found thing in the Law of One that is totally a lie

Ra = Evil pretending to be good!!

Stardustaquarion 03-06-2010 03:49 PM

Re: Illuninati insider's spiritual comments
 
Mu2143

I think that the Law of One is real but the channeled version is a hoax that contains much distorted material

Ra comes from

Ka= Light, Tha = Sound, Ra = ONE-Spirit (ancient anuhazi)


Stardustaquarion 03-06-2010 04:29 PM

Re: Illuninati insider's spiritual comments
 
Hi Richard T

I found this video in Youtube

THe whole Ken Klein Luciferian codes for free at least today :)

Here is the first part

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4W1pI25o3Y

I am just listening

Love

PS I am glad I didn't buy it , is heavily churchy but he has some interesting points in his analysis

Majorion 03-06-2010 05:12 PM

Re: Illuninati insider's spiritual comments
 
Sorry, I don't buy into this "hidden hand". I've been a member of ATS for a while and have seen a lot of folks over that time start Q&A threads in much the same fashion making grandiose claims and presenting absolutely not a shred of evidence.

You will note that one of the first things "hidden hand" stipulates is that people must start off with, and quote; "provisional faith". This is the classic strategy of making people aware from the very beginning that the 'messenger' does not intend to present anything verifiable and by starting off with a statement like that he/she frees themselves from any scrutiny on that front. So then a demographic is clearly established, the only people who will buy into this are those who rely on faith.

Be wary of those who so conveniently have all the answers.

annemirri 03-06-2010 05:37 PM

Negative way of seeing.
 
a.

Stardustaquarion 03-06-2010 06:25 PM

Re: Negative way of seeing.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by annemirri (Post 249984)
Why people need to think or write in negative ways, like




How do you know that we, down here, "have been implanted with many machanism...that precludes us from seeing other things beyond the third dimension" ?

Do you have personal experiences about that ? or are you doing the negative brainwashing yourself by believing all that?

How do you know that "our brains are controlled " etc?

Have you experienced it yourself, or has someone told you that, or
did you read it somewhere ?

a.

Yes I know and they are real

Cheers
Ps the thruth is not "negative" just is, look around you what do you see a bunch of sleep walkers don't you, or could you say that humanity is awakened, self resposible and respectfull of the planet and other beings?

john-d 03-06-2010 08:05 PM

Re: Illuninati insider's spiritual comments
 
wow , i was expecting some positive responses . It was an uplifting read for me anyway ...... oh well .....

John

artvision 03-06-2010 08:29 PM

Re: Negative way of seeing.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by annemirri (Post 249984)
Why people need to think or write in negative ways, like




How do you know that we, down here, "have been implanted with many machanism...that precludes us from seeing other things beyond the third dimension" ?

Do you have personal experiences about that ? or are you doing the negative brainwashing yourself by believing all that?

How do you know that "our brains are controlled " etc?

Have you experienced it yourself, or has someone told you that, or
did you read it somewhere ?

a.

Annemirri, I'm wondering if you heard about Pavlov experiment. Same as that dog in experiment, we are conditioned mentally, intellectually, even coerced physically, first by our parents, (which are brainwashed themselves), continuing with the school system, and so forth. The purpose is that the sheeple, to breed good servants for the masters. I'm very sorry you don't know yet these things.

artvision 03-06-2010 08:29 PM

Re: Illuninati insider's spiritual comments
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by john-d (Post 249829)
A friend just sent me this and it has given me such a lift spiritually (just what i needed) . I dont know if its been posted before but i felt compelled to share it :original:
Its certainly a different angle on things but well worth a read . There are references to the ra material and project camelot .

http://www.illuminati-news.com/00363.html


John

I want to ask you if you were positively lifted, or negatively? I think this is important!

annemirri 03-06-2010 08:33 PM

Re: Negative way of seeing.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by artvision (Post 250062)

I'm wondering if you heard about Pavlov experiment.
...
I'm very sorry you don't know yet these things.


I guess It was 1982 when I studied Pavlov theory, part of basic psychology...:winksmiley02:

a.

Rocky_Shorz 03-06-2010 08:33 PM

Re: Illuninati insider's spiritual comments
 
wow so those of us with divine gifts are just baaastard children tossed aside by the family... :lol3:

can anyone find this guys picture for me to take a look inside so I can share with all of you what I really see?

Rocky_Shorz 03-06-2010 08:40 PM

Re: Illuninati insider's spiritual comments
 
"Yes, the noonday Winter Solstice Sun of December 21st, 2012 is the time when the Lord of The Harvest shall return. You might know him as "Nibiru". "


any idea on who's time zone? I want to make sure I get in a good breakfast...

annemirri 03-06-2010 08:45 PM

21.12.2012
 
a.

Rocky_Shorz 03-06-2010 08:49 PM

Re: Illuninati insider's spiritual comments
 
Quote:

The Maya use an astrological cycle called the "Precession of the Equinoxes". This is a 26,000 year cycle in which Earth transits through each of the 12 signs of the zodiac for about 2,152 years each. Each of these astrological ages represents one month of the grand Cosmic Year. This "Mayan" cycle also corresponds to a 26,000 year relationship of the Sun (Solar Logos) orbiting Alcyone, the central star of our Seven Sisters Pleiades constellation.

The End of this Cycle, heralds literally, a New World Age, and a New Creation. "A new Heaven, and a new Earth", and is the time of the Great Harvest.

Smaller Cycles yield a Harvest, and then life continues on the planet as normal. Great Cycles yield a Great Harvest, and the end of current life on the 3rd Density. See it as a kind of 'Cosmic jet wash' and deep clean, while the planet takes a rest and regenerates herself..

When this Life-Cycle Ends, "All things will pass away, and All things shall be made new".

Collectively, Humanity right now, is growing, and developing, into the Beings you have long been encoded to be. Yet, as with any labor, it is not the mother or the baby who is in charge, it is the Primal process of Birth itself, unfolding it's own destiny.

So, December 21, 2012 AD, is not the day where all of the sudden the lights go out, and everything will suddenly change, rather, we are NOW in the process of this transition, from one World Age to the next. The changes are underway and will continue steadily accelerating as we head towards the culminating date.
always a disclaimer, as in if it isn't finished by that date, I'll be back to terrify all of you again in the future...

Rocky_Shorz 03-06-2010 08:53 PM

Re: Illuninati insider's spiritual comments
 
so this all knowing being said America would be on the Amero by the beginning of 2009...

Isn't this the same spin we went through back in 2008 that had everyone on the edge of their seats? :roll1:

It must have been at the end of 08 since he knew Obama had already won the election

Rocky_Shorz 03-06-2010 08:55 PM

Re: Illuninati insider's spiritual comments
 
John, don't take my post wrong, I will do my best to hold everyone back from falling off the edge of despair...

On December 22nd 2012, I'm waking up grabbing a cup of coffee and going outside to enjoy a nice morning...

after all, it's my birthday... :wink2:

annemirri 03-06-2010 08:57 PM

it will be finished...
 
a.

gita 03-06-2010 08:58 PM

Re: Illuninati insider's spiritual comments
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rocky_Shorz (Post 250071)
"Yes, the noonday Winter Solstice Sun of December 21st, 2012 is the time when the Lord of The Harvest shall return. You might know him as "Nibiru". "


any idea on who's time zone? I want to make sure I get in a good breakfast...

I've read in a few different places that it's 21/12/2012 at 11.11 am GMT - sorry can't remember a specific source.

Rocky_Shorz 03-06-2010 09:21 PM

Re: it will be finished...
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by annemirri (Post 250079)

You may otherwise end up being a terrifying Lord yourself..

a.

actually I'm looking to go back to the garden of Eden on that date...

many of you might think I'm nuts to boldly stand up against the PTB here in a public forum, but I'm not afraid of them.

I used to be an anti hacker and when they stepped into my computer I would slip in on the channel they opened to look around at who they were and what they are doing.

These large Eye in the sky and advanced telepathy projects are no different. The ones doing it have incredible knowledge into black ops projects so when they look at me, I have the opportunity to look right back and then write what I am seeing in a forum so there is no mistaking my abilities.

and as for becoming a terrifying lord, I am a God fearing man, because I've watched his fist drop after delivering his messages.

The One has given me gifts to have the strength to stand up against those who are evil on this planet...

I would like to see who this insider is to see if his claims are true


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:12 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon