Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE)

Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) (http://projectavalon.net/forum/index.php)
-   Project Avalon General Discussion (http://projectavalon.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Not my concern, I am staying (http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=20974)

tone3jaguar 03-14-2010 02:17 PM

Not my concern, I am staying

Ok, so I was going to take a break from this place until it switched over to avoid all of the grade school forum drama. However, I woke up this mourning to find multiple people wanting my opinion on what has happened. My answer is simple.

My answer is that it is none of my concern. Why? Because I have better things to do then get all caught up in other peoples problems. I still have no clue what a Thuban is because I never clicked on the thread about it.

I do not care what mod did this, he said, she said, blah blah blah, and all of the rest of this bleeding heart bull s--t. Leave me out of it, do not ask me how I feel about it. The answer is going to remain, I don't care because it is not my problem.

I also do not really care what is posted up in this thread after I have started it. I am sure that many will come in with the cry baby stuff about how everyone is a victim and they are entitled to this that and the other. Guess what folks? Life is not about being entitled to anything. You are here to learn. Tunnel vision on bitching and moaning is not going to help you get to where you need to go in this life.

WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Daft Ada 03-14-2010 04:40 PM

Re: Not my concern, I am staying

So just to be clear, you have no real opinions then :lmao:

THE eXchanger 03-14-2010 04:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daft Ada (Post 256666)
So just to be clear, you have no real opinions then :lmao:

JUST ANOTHER one of those 'daft' comments

it is really, really sad, to see this

giovonni 03-14-2010 04:53 PM

I will stay at Avalon till there is no reason for me too stay, but I will always stay loyal and be close in my heart, mind, body and spirit with my friends here~ whatever they choose for themselves.

Daft Ada 03-14-2010 04:54 PM

@ The Ex.
So just to be clear, you have no sense of humour then :lmao:

WineHippie 03-14-2010 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daft Ada (Post 256677)
@ The Ex.

:lmao: needed that!

THE eXchanger 03-14-2010 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by giovonni (Post 256676)
I will stay at Avalon till there is no reason for me too stay, but I will always stay loyal and be close in my heart, mind, body and spirit with my friends here~ whatever they choose for themselves.

Wise words giovonni, truly you are one, who knows your heart :)

Thank you, for sharing it, at this time :)

lightblue 03-14-2010 05:04 PM

great stuff tone3..glad to hear you stay !!! :original:

i like your comment:

Quote:

Guess what folks? Life is not about being entitled to anything. You are here to learn. Tunnel vision on bitching and moaning is not going to help you get to where you need to go in this life.

JesterTerrestrial 03-14-2010 05:17 PM

I have a seance of humor! Do I have to use it all the time!!! NO I DO NOT!!!

However this...This was kind of Funny

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daft Ada (Post 256677)
@ The Ex.

ALSO HOWEVER!!! THIS WAS NOT!!! :lmfao: AT LEAST SOMETIHNG GOOD MAY COME FORM IT YET!

Quote:

So just to be clear, you have no real opinions then
SO just to be clear!!!

WHO ARE YOU!!!

WHO DO YOU WORK FOR!!!

:lmfao:

:lmao:

:woot_jump:

:boxed:

Now thats funny!

Another fine post to enlighten us all. :thumb_yello:

Last night I had a bad dream and it was the MYSTS!!! :mfr_omg:

Its really not my concern either. PEACE!!! IS!!!

TRANCOSO 03-14-2010 05:26 PM

Your all SOOOooo enlighted!!! :shocked: :nono:

JesterTerrestrial 03-14-2010 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TRANCOSO (Post 256698)
Your all SOOOooo enlighted!!! :shocked: :nono:

IS THAT SO?

thanks for sharing!

:thumb_yello:

Daft Ada 03-14-2010 05:45 PM

I will tell you who I am.
I am a human being with as much right to speak as anyone else
I am a human being who is as entitled to an opinion as anyone else
I am a human being who has a sense of humour and who does not take himself too seriously but who recognises those that do.
I am a human being who is full of love for others but does not feel the need to spout it all the time or fill my posts with it and flout it in my sig line just to then spout venom when someone posts something that does not suit me.
I am very much in agreement with tone 3 and was just having a little light hearted fun about the tone, but not the content of his post, which it is obvious to me some of you have forgotten how to do.
Who do I work for? I can’t tell you that for security reasons, but I am a 58 year old Airline Captain

When two people who have at one time been close have personal problems that causes a break down in the relationship, I feel it is no one’s business but theirs. It is certainly not a situation for discussion in open forum and I can’t believe all the threads and posts of people wanting to stick their nose in and feel that they have some kind of right to ask stupid questions about the relationship.
I have followed it and said nothing other than giving my best wishes.
Maybe my English sense of humour is lost on you people, but just look at yourselves, you preach love and kindness and yet without knowing me or anything about me and others, in other threads you are ready to pounce and tear people apart. You should be ashamed. In some threads some of you are moaning about what is happening to this forum but you are too blind to see that it is the attitude of the long term members with the high post counts who have the attitude problem and think they are something special and more important than others. Spouting love and kindness is one thing, you will be judged by your actions. :nono:

JesterTerrestrial 03-14-2010 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daft Ada (Post 256712)
I will tell you who I am.
I am a human being with as much right to speak as anyone else
I am a human being who is as entitled to an opinion as anyone else
I am a human being who has a sense of humour and who does not take himself too seriously but who recognises those that do.
I am a human being who is full of love for others but does not feel the need to spout it all the time or fill my posts with it and flout it in my sig line just to then spout venom when someone posts something that does not suit me.
I am very much in agreement with tone 3 and was just having a little light hearted fun about the tone, but not the content of his post, which it is obvious to me some of you have forgotten how to do.
Who do I work for? I can’t tell you that for security reasons, but I am a 58 year old Airline Captain

When two people who have at one time been close have personal problems that causes a break down in the relationship, I feel it is no one’s business but theirs. It is certainly not a situation for discussion in open forum and I can’t believe all the threads and posts of people wanting to stick their nose in and feel that they have some kind of right to ask stupid questions about the relationship.
I have followed it and said nothing other than giving my best wishes.
Maybe my English sense of humour is lost on you people, but just look at yourselves, you preach love and kindness and yet without knowing me or anything about me and others, in other threads you are ready to pounce and tear people apart. You should be ashamed. In some threads some of you are moaning about what is happening to this forum but you are too blind to see that it is the attitude of the long term members with the high post counts who have the attitude problem and think they are something special and more important than others. Spouting love and kindness is one thing, you will be judged by your actions. :nono:

@Daft Ada - so your saying you dont have a sense of humor, Just to be clear! :original:

Peace man...im just jokes:)

I am happy some members are sticking it out...i might do the same.

burgundia 03-14-2010 06:21 PM

yeah!! we all will stay here and they will lock us in the forum and then shut it down...:lmfao: and we'll lead our happy lives here...:lmfao:

Céline 03-14-2010 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tone3jaguar (Post 256567)
Life is not about being entitled to anything. You are here to learn.

Sometimes i see life as less of a right...and more of a privilege....

...and the learning continues...thank you tone3jaguar

monique 03-14-2010 06:34 PM

:lol3::roll1::roll1::lol3::roll1::roll1::roll1::ro ll1::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::roll1:you make me laugh burgundia ! this was good ! monique.

JesterTerrestrial 03-14-2010 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Céline (Post 256753)
Sometimes i see life as less of a right...and more of a privilege....

THAT SOUNDS A LOT LIKE AVALON 2

:mfr_lol:

Hmmmmm....

:shocked:

Céline 03-14-2010 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JesterTerrestrial (Post 256757)
THAT SOUNDS A LOT LIKE AVALON 2

:mfr_lol:

Hmmmmm....

:shocked:

YAY!!!! YES it does!!! WOW!! GREAT CONNECTION THERE!!

WOOOWHOOO LETS PARTY!!!

JesterTerrestrial 03-14-2010 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by céline (Post 256764)
yay!!!! Yes it does!!! Wow!! Great connection there!!

Wooowhooo lets party!!!

NO!!!

WHO ARE YOU!!!

WHO DO YOU WORK FOR!!!

LIFE is not a PRIVILEGE!!!

PEACE JT!

Céline 03-14-2010 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JesterTerrestrial (Post 256770)
NO!!!

WHO ARE YOU!!!

WHO DO YOU WORK FOR!!!

PEACE JT!

I am Celine, I do not work for anyone. ...and that was just my opinion.. but it seems you are an expert on it...

truth and integrity 03-14-2010 07:03 PM

Quote:

eah!! we all will stay here and they will lock us in the forum and then shut it down... and we'll lead our happy lives here...
Just like in P. Coelho’s “Veronica wants to die” :roll1:

t&i

burgundia 03-14-2010 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JesterTerrestrial (Post 256770)
NO!!!

WHO ARE YOU!!!

WHO DO YOU WORK FOR!!!

PEACE JT!

:lmao:

kriya 03-14-2010 07:27 PM

Sorry tone3 but I think you lack compassion.

Shoot me if you want, but thats how I feel about your post.

Love,

Kriya

swordsmith 03-14-2010 07:32 PM

god I wish i was that nice, Kriya I think tone 3 lacks intelligence, or wants to justify a stinking situation. Some see, some don't. But the great thing is, you are going to to get rid of all the annoying people who gave you a reality check. for free.

joe2288 03-14-2010 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tone3jaguar (Post 256567)
Ok, so I was going to take a break from this place until it switched over to avoid all of the grade school forum drama. However, I woke up this mourning to find multiple people wanting my opinion on what has happened. My answer is simple.

My answer is that it is none of my concern. Why? Because I have better things to do then get all caught up in other peoples problems. I still have no clue what a Thuban is because I never clicked on the thread about it.

I do not care what mod did this, he said, she said, blah blah blah, and all of the rest of this bleeding heart bull s--t. Leave me out of it, do not ask me how I feel about it. The answer is going to remain, I don't care because it is not my problem.

I also do not really care what is posted up in this thread after I have started it. I am sure that many will come in with the cry baby stuff about how everyone is a victim and they are entitled to this that and the other. Guess what folks? Life is not about being entitled to anything. You are here to learn. Tunnel vision on bitching and moaning is not going to help you get to where you need to go in this life.

WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I couldn't agree more. It is time everyone quits whining gets there ass in gear

and lets take this forum back. If you wanna be a baby a leave that's up to

you as for me I ain't going nowhere.

:smoke:.