Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE)

Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) (http://projectavalon.net/forum/index.php)
-   Project Avalon General Discussion (http://projectavalon.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Not my concern, I am staying (http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=20974)

Christo888 03-14-2010 07:56 PM

Re: Not my concern, I am staying

I had a crazy passing thought the other day that I am still entertaining just to see where it goes... what if being in a physical body in 3d is a luxury? I mean how else would we be able to 'sense' what physical manifestation of Light is?

Do we have it backwards? We think we are living an imprisoned lifestyle but that could be because of many eras of mis-understanding what we are! What if the excitement of Light beings was to become physical so that soldified sunlight could be experienced with senses in time/space instead being stuck in Light with no comprehension of time or physicality... no friction to rub up against so-to-speak!!:original:

Lot's of talk about 'getting out of here'... ok to where... And then what... the desire would rise up again to become physical somewhere in order to experience?:lol3:

"City of Angels" has a point!!! Maybe we just screwed the pooch on Earth and messed up our paradise!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zSG_oVliis

So it seems as if none of us will be getting away from any of us anytime soon. :lol3: Guess we're all stuck with each other all the way to the end whether we like it or not.

We're all stuck with KP duty in the romper room.:mfr_lol::mfr_lol::mfr_lol:

joe2288 03-14-2010 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Christo888 (Post 256825)
I had a crazy passing thought the other day that I am still entertaining just to see where it goes... what if being in a physical body in 3d is a luxury? I mean how else would we be able to 'sense' what physical manifestation of Light is?

Do we have it backwards? We think we are living an imprisoned lifestyle but that could be because of many eras of mis-understanding what we are! What if the excitement of Light beings was to become physical so that soldified sunlight could be experienced with senses in time/space instead being stuck in Light with no comprehension of time or physicality... no friction to rub up against so-to-speak!!:original:

Funny you say that I was watching a interview the other day were a person

said we actually have allot more freedom of expression in the 3d body then

we do in the astral planes. It can get very restrictive up there with

expression.

kriya 03-14-2010 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joe2288 (Post 256827)
Funny you say that I was watching a interview the other day were a person

said we actually have allot more freedom of expression in the 3d body then

we do in the astral planes. It can get very restrictive up there with

expression.

The physical body is a gift from God :original:

Love,

Kriya

3optic 03-14-2010 08:07 PM

Quote:

"City of Angels" has a point!!! Maybe we just screwed the pooch on Earth and messed up our paradise!!!!
That's a remake of this fantastic movie..

Wings of Desire

tone3jaguar 03-14-2010 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daft Ada (Post 256666)
So just to be clear, you have no real opinions then :lmao:

Correct

Quote:

Originally Posted by TRANCOSO (Post 256698)
Your all SOOOooo enlighted!!! :shocked: :nono:

Correct

Quote:

Originally Posted by kriya (Post 256806)
Sorry tone3 but I think you lack compassion.

Shoot me if you want, but thats how I feel about your post.

Love,

Kriya

Correct. Since you seem to be an expert on it, what is the optimal quantity of compassion that every person should have? The same amount as you have? (ROLLS EYES) Anyone can dress up like a monk.

Quote:

Originally Posted by swordsmith (Post 256808)
Kriya I think tone 3 lacks intelligence, or wants to justify a stinking situation.

Either that or I realize that no amount of feeling bad or pushing against what I don't like ever changes anything. But then again, errrr aaaaaa maybee yer rite? (rolls eyes again)

Christo888 03-14-2010 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 3optic (Post 256839)
That's a remake of this fantastic movie..

Wings of Desire

Thanks for that 3optic!

Wine women and song!!!! :original:

The luxury to feel pain and misery and then become the alchemist to convert that to pleasure, joy and happiness. :roftl:

Devakas 03-14-2010 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Céline (Post 256764)
YAY!!!! YES it does!!! WOW!! GREAT CONNECTION THERE!!

WOOOWHOOO LETS PARTY!!!

????? what you are saying??? this is not a party time. I think this is a key problem here... why people are upset.

were we born on this earth for a beautiful reason and somebody ask to pay for it??

Anchor 03-14-2010 08:35 PM

Respect to tone3jaguar.

I too will be staying, and if invited will migrate to AV2 with I hope everyone else. I expect it will be different there, but if the guidelines there permit me to express myself in the style that I am accustomed to on this site, then I will be happy with that.

I am sad to see the old Avalon fade away.

I really do think that we should stick together as a group. I can understand some moderators resigning given the way this has all been handled - but I don't see that this situation necessarily is the shape of things to come.

In fact, the shape of things to come, with the help of all of us, will be rather special if we do this well. It could end up being no less than the quality we established on this forum.

The only constant is change.

AJ..

Carol 03-14-2010 08:36 PM

Please add to our membership album while the forum is still open.

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...863#post256863

3optic 03-14-2010 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Devakas (Post 256860)
????? what you are saying??? this is not a party time. I think this is a key problem here... why people are upset.

were we born on this earth for a beautiful reason and somebody ask to pay for it??

Language barrier?

xbusymom 03-14-2010 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by burgundia (Post 256742)
yeah!! we all will stay here and they will lock us in the forum and then shut it down...:lmfao: and we'll lead our happy lives here...:lmfao:

way cool... my kids are always telling me that I have my head stuck in the computer... so

Now I get to have some company?????

:mfr_lol: ** way too cool ** :mfr_lol:

Rocky_Shorz 03-14-2010 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Christo888 (Post 256825)
what if being in a physical body in 3d is a luxury? I mean how else would we be able to 'sense' what physical manifestation of Light is?

wow, so we paid big for the retro experience, about like buying an ancient video game to see what life was like before really cool animation and advanced computer capabilities...

Well I have had a chance to check it out, and I'm ready to hop back in to full scale WOW... :wink2:

kriya 03-14-2010 09:13 PM

@tone3,

Spare me your righteous indignation! You were expecting criticism, you said so yourself.

I have no wish to judge you, I just call it as I see it.

Love,

Kriya

giovonni 03-14-2010 09:38 PM

From Anchor
"I really do think that we should stick together as a group."

yes I agree, lets just keep looking and moving forward<> everyone here has the the divine option of free will~
I think :lol3:

lightblue 03-14-2010 09:46 PM

:original::wub2::wink2:

JesterTerrestrial 03-14-2010 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Céline (Post 256773)
I am Celine, I do not work for anyone. ...and that was just my opinion.. but it seems you are an expert on it...

Hi Celine. LOL expert nope... :) just a little cranky...and wanted to post this...because as much as this apply's to life perhaps some of this should be our concern as to what kind of island were gong to build. Have a wonderful day Celine. i'm just totally flippin bonkers .:insane: and hoping we can pull off some REAL WORLD MAGIC HERE!!! Whats goin on out there people... I mean just look up!!! SOMETHING'S GOING ON!!!

While I am all for getting organized I do not like that so many good members have decided to leave. There is an entire new forum started where mystified folks be chillin! What dose this mean? I just don't know what to say. other then...

Peace JT!

Quote:

A privilege—etymologically "private law" or law relating to a specific individual—is a special entitlement or immunity granted by a government or other authority to a restricted group, either by birth or on a conditional basis. A privilege can be revoked in some cases. In modern democracies, a privilege is conditional and granted only after birth. By contrast, a right is an inherent, irrevocable entitlement held by all citizens or all human beings from birth. Miscellaneous privileges, e.g. the old common law privilege to title deeds, may still exist, though of little relevance today.[1]

tone3jaguar 03-14-2010 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kriya (Post 256904)

I have no wish to judge you,

Quote:

I just call it as I see it.
Quote:

I think you lack compassion.
You realize that the act of observing anything outside of yourself as being different than yourself is the definition of judgment right?

kriya 03-15-2010 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tone3jaguar (Post 256969)
You realize that the act of observing anything outside of yourself as being different than yourself is the definition of judgment right?

Ok, I'll rephrase it. I think your post lacks compassion. Which is less personal.

I look at it as constructive criticism, take it or leave it. I felt I should say something because a lot of people were put into the mist without a proper explanation and I thought your post was quite heartless. Many (like yourself) have invested a good deal of time and energy here and have been treated badly in my opinion (not you).

I don't want to fight with you. Actually I like your posts (except this one).

Peace to you,

Kriya

pineal-pilot-in merkabah 03-15-2010 06:05 PM

whaty is the mist, is it a metaphor for being kicked off the forum never to return? or does it mean that they have to wait till the mist clears and they can find their way back??:nono:

Dantheman62 03-15-2010 06:15 PM

LOL, JT.....you're funny! I could party with you!

Tango 03-15-2010 06:30 PM

I'm staying til you Brits, get it Right... Boots; Windscreens; someone's GOT

to stick around teach you, how the world works... LOL... GEEZ...

Trooly,

Tango

kriya 03-15-2010 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pineal-pilot-in merkabah (Post 257163)
whaty is the mist, is it a metaphor for being kicked off the forum never to return? or does it mean that they have to wait till the mist clears and they can find their way back??:nono:

Maybe they will and maybe they won't, :tongue2: Who can say, its a big mess.

Love,

kriya

tone3jaguar 03-15-2010 07:04 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by kriya (Post 257148)
Ok, I'll rephrase it. I think your post lacks compassion. Which is less personal.

I look at it as constructive criticism, take it or leave it. I felt I should say something because a lot of people were put into the mist without a proper explanation and I thought your post was quite heartless. Many (like yourself) have invested a good deal of time and energy here and have been treated badly in my opinion (not you).

I don't want to fight with you. Actually I like your posts (except this one).

Peace to you,

Kriya

I was just debating, not fighting. I picked up a philosophy from listening to Wayne Dyer that is partially responsible for this thread.

"No amount of feeling bad for someone will ever improve anyones situation"

Compassion and empathy are not one in the same. Compassion is a form of love, empathy is a form of fear. Many confuse the two with each other.

Boober 03-15-2010 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tone3jaguar (Post 256567)
Ok, so I was going to take a break from this place until it switched over to avoid all of the grade school forum drama. However, I woke up this mourning to find multiple people wanting my opinion on what has happened. My answer is simple.

My answer is that it is none of my concern. Why? Because I have better things to do then get all caught up in other peoples problems. I still have no clue what a Thuban is because I never clicked on the thread about it.

I do not care what mod did this, he said, she said, blah blah blah, and all of the rest of this bleeding heart bull s--t. Leave me out of it, do not ask me how I feel about it. The answer is going to remain, I don't care because it is not my problem.

I also do not really care what is posted up in this thread after I have started it. I am sure that many will come in with the cry baby stuff about how everyone is a victim and they are entitled to this that and the other. Guess what folks? Life is not about being entitled to anything. You are here to learn. Tunnel vision on bitching and moaning is not going to help you get to where you need to go in this life.

WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You cool tone3, I like your style.

swordsmith 03-15-2010 07:21 PM

Either that or I realize that no amount of feeling bad or pushing against what I don't like ever changes anything. But then again, errrr aaaaaa maybee yer rite? (rolls eyes again)[/QUOTE]

actually changes HAVE taken place in direct result to people pushing against what they didnt like . I'm not mad anymore so if you like the changes coming down, enjoy!