Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE)

Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) (http://projectavalon.net/forum/index.php)
-   Project Avalon General Discussion (http://projectavalon.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Bill Ryan Interview (http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=20676)

HORIZONS 03-05-2010 11:50 PM

Bill Ryan Interview

Bill Ryan was a guest on the DR Deagle show today:

http://podcast.gcnlive.com/podcast/n...ed/0305101.mp3

Enjoy.

Aztar 03-06-2010 12:15 AM

Re: Bill Ryan Interview

I'm almost afraid to click this :nono:

Majorion 03-06-2010 12:28 AM

Thanks for posting HORIZONS,

Cheers

Myplanet2 03-06-2010 12:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aztar (Post 249620)
I'm almost afraid to click this :nono:

What? couldn't use a good cheering up?:lol3:

HORIZONS 03-06-2010 12:40 AM

I just finished listening and I thought is was a good show. The Doc cracks me up.

lightwalker 03-06-2010 01:11 AM

This interview is upbeat and positive. (There are ads every so often).

My personal thought on the term Babylon that was brought up:
We are going from Babylon to Avalon !

Below is a statement from Bill Ryan that I loved:

"The sign of a great profit is someone who laughs when he is wrong

And below are some more of his statements:

"95% of the people we have interviewed have a profound spiritual understanding"

"We have to handle this at a higher level" (referring to the state of the planet)

Quote from Dr Deagle
"The solution is in our hearts and minds"

So...go listen !

lightwalker

Linda 03-06-2010 01:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lightwalker (Post 249645)

Below is a statement from Bill Ryan that I loved:

"The sign of a great profit is someone who laughs when he is wrong

Now THAT made me laugh.:mfr_lol:

lightwalker 03-06-2010 01:33 AM

As peanut would say "Holy Crap"

I didn't realize my misspelled word !

I am laughing at myself.

lightwalker

hollylindin 03-06-2010 03:18 AM

I used to think Bill Deagle was just a big fear-mongerer (as per his first video interview with PC.), but his last interview with Kerry and Bill was SO eye-opening for me. Has anyone else noticed that he seems to be "over" the whole fear thing and preaches Love and Light now? It's wonderful, of course - just interesting to point out! :)

<3

Carrie1971 03-06-2010 04:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HORIZONS (Post 249607)

Enjoy.

Thank you I will find time to listen soon.

eleni 03-06-2010 05:59 AM

Listening right now!

Vidya Moksha 03-06-2010 07:30 AM

not sure that was worth it, BD just waits for an intake of breath from his 'guests' so he can monologue some more... heard it all before, save yourselves an hour and do somthing else

tintagelcave 03-06-2010 09:48 AM

Hi there. Thanks for posting! Two days ago the news came out that Bill and Kerry go separate in their work. Bill with the Avalon website, using a Snow Leopard Avatar. For those who are in the translation teams, you are familiar with this change. The Camelot website becomes a Library. The publication of whistleblower material will continue, as if it could be stopped anyway at this point! :trumpet: within or without Project Camelot.

Dougall 03-06-2010 10:26 AM

Thanks HORIZONS I enjoyed it however I didn't think Dr. Deagle let Bill talk near enough. I mean what did Bill even get to say?

K626 03-06-2010 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hollylindin (Post 249686)
I used to think Bill Deagle was just a big fear-mongerer (as per his first video interview with PC.), but his last interview with Kerry and Bill was SO eye-opening for me. Has anyone else noticed that he seems to be "over" the whole fear thing and preaches Love and Light now? It's wonderful, of course - just interesting to point out! :)

<3

Yup Deagle seems much clearer now.

HORIZONS 03-06-2010 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dougall (Post 249804)
Thanks HORIZONS I enjoyed it however I didn't think Dr. Deagle let Bill talk near enough. I mean what did Bill even get to say?

I agree, but at least we did get to hear a good positive tone from Bill Ryan during this change. He needs to do more interviews like this.

Truth Vibrations 03-06-2010 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HORIZONS (Post 249607)

Enjoy.

Thanks, much appreciated.

Tali 03-06-2010 11:20 PM

The fact that the one man said that America is not as racist as portrayed on the TV shows me he probably believes in unicorns and bridge trolls as it is without a shadow of a doubt the MOST racially driven countries in the world.

I find this proof that some people live in a fantasy land with no real idea of what is really going on around them, this is not directed towards Bill D or Bill R

Connecting with Sauce 03-07-2010 12:03 AM

At about 30 minutes the other guest says that hallow earth is proven, this I don't dispute... I'd just like someone who has come across the proof to let me know where it is because I'd like to see it. Not because I don't believe it, I'm fascinated, I'd like to read it...

HORIZONS 03-07-2010 12:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Connecting with Sauce (Post 250206)
At about 30 minutes the other guest says that hallow earth is proven, this I don't dispute... I'd just like someone who has come across the proof to let me know where it is because I'd like to see it. Not because I don't believe it, I'm fascinated, I'd like to read it...

That guest was Jeff Grupp at http://antimatterradio.com/
That info might be on his site or send him an email.

Firstlook 03-07-2010 01:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hollylindin (Post 249686)

<3

I think its presumptuous to take moments from peoples lives and make assumptions about "who" they are. I'm glad you came around.

I just wanted to state that its important to keep humanity close to the heart. Fear-monger is quickly becoming a throw away term. It doesn't describe anything of substance about the person.

peace:original:

HORIZONS 03-07-2010 01:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Firstlook (Post 250252)
I think its presumptuous to take moments from peoples lives and make assumptions about "who" they are. I'm glad you came around.

I just wanted to state that its important to keep humanity close to the heart. Fear-monger is quickly becoming a throw away term. It doesn't describe anything of substance about the person.

Very wise: Thank You!

pilgrim 03-07-2010 01:57 AM

My goodness, does anyone around here supply toilet paper to wipe the brown stuff of the tongues!!
Has anyone said anything factual!! Was anything said to enlighten people ?
Was anything said of the hundreds of thousands of missing children every year.., and why?
And by the way., how come the question has not been answered in regards to the privately owned nuclear facility at the "Ark", which , by intent, is against the law? Was there any pertinent questions???
How come this guy Jack Burns, aka, Jake Simpson, Jock somebody.., was able to obtain all this.
What relationship does, if any, Jake Simpson have with George Green, the property developer, erstwhile banker, channeller of the Pleidians and all round good guy? The same George Green that advocated people should go to Australia and S, America at time because it was a safe place.
Was God in personal contact with mr. Green at that fear-mongering time of 2008?
If anyone is upset at these comments, then I can only say, Truth Seekers ask questions., no matter how uncomfortable the question.

Firstlook 03-07-2010 02:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pilgrim (Post 250261)
My goodness, does anyone around here supply toilet paper to wipe the brown stuff of the tongues!!
Has anyone said anything factual!! Was anything said to enlighten people ?
Was anything said of the hundreds of thousands of missing children every year.., and why?
And by the way., how come the question has not been answered in regards to the privately owned nuclear facility at the "Ark", which , by intent, is against the law? Was there any pertinent questions???
How come this guy Jack Burns, aka, Jake Simpson, Jock somebody.., was able to obtain all this.
What relationship does, if any, Jake Simpson have with George Green, the property developer, erstwhile banker, channeller of the Pleidians and all round good guy? The same George Green that advocated people should go to Australia and S, America at time because it was a safe place.
Was God in personal contact with mr. Green at that fear-mongering time of 2008?
If anyone is upset at these comments, then I can only say, Truth Seekers ask questions., no matter how uncomfortable the question.

good questions.:thumb_yello: No need to be upset about others not asking, cause you have contributed what is necessary. Thanks.

Linda 03-07-2010 02:16 AM

Yes, good questions!
We must ask the hard questions to get the ANSWERS that we deserve! :thumb_yello: