Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE)

Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) (http://projectavalon.net/forum/index.php)
-   What Does It Mean ? (http://projectavalon.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   X men - 5 Dollar Ft. long Subs-cryptionite (http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=13498)

michaelg 06-04-2009 09:00 PM

Re: X men - 5 Dollar Ft. long Subs-cryptionite

Thank you guys. You're awesome.

Is there any Reiki practitioner or master ? It might be a good idea to grasp it.

runtofly 06-04-2009 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by michaelg (Post 142723)
I'd like to wait to see what Burgundia or 777 have about to say. By the way, runtofly how do you know you're right on the divine path, signs & events ?

Thanks.

The only way I know that I am on the divine path is if I am open to changes, listen to my intuition and move accordingly. If things happen with ease and something wonderful happens, whatever the size, I know I am on the right path.

I can't say that I always do this, but I find that when I am not "fighting" for something, the anger, frustration and general blockage in my life falls away.

I have plenty of bad habits to break, as does everyone else. I like to procrastinate as much as the next person, but recently I have been concentrating on a) doing what feeds my soul; [yoga, keeping in contact with friends, being active in my amazing relationship, and actually researching topics along the "awakening" theme] and b) listening to my intuition when I must change regular habitual pathways. I know that these decisions every day bring me in contact with people that I was meant to pass (happens way too often these days) and I witness certain events. Sometimes these decisions are large, (a trip) and sometimes they are small. (like going to a movie. Did that this week. Saw an old roommate I hadn't spoken to in two years)

The idea that we are co-creators of our universe is key. You have to be patient and watch. Also, this thread keeps saying- in many different ways- we cannot be tied down to our existence. If it is time to move on, it is simply that. And that is a good thing.

777 The Great Work 06-04-2009 11:49 PM

J Up It erer is the emergency room,where we Emerge and see, in the upper room in the Skull.447 The Myth = Trying to take my breath away.:lightsabre:Fear will make you hold your breath.The breath is the Eye in the Magnetic Storm :lightsabre:
http://freshimagehosting.com/images/...ndeweo1w0h.jpgNotice the fire lit on the eye in the word flight.:naughty:We don't have to be blind.:naughty:
http://freshimagehosting.com/images/...dk8dm0a6i6.jpg
Questions we should be asking
?
Why are they calling this flight an air bus
what is an air bus
Why are we calling it a air bus
Why is the old ass underwater Sub that searched for the Titanic, looking for an Air Bus
The Intertropical Convergence Zone or ITCZ :lmao:is where this mythical plane was hit by Thunder.:lol3:
The ITZC is the Tropic of CANCER

Cancer is the Summer Solstice.Is this the true Agenda 21:lightsabre:

http://freshimagehosting.com/images/...fnazibl34l.jpg

http://freshimagehosting.com/images/...launfdwo7c.jpg 22 at Zero point :naughty:

http://freshimagehosting.com/images/...gj1a44fnx4.gifVery clever way to hide 777 or 21 :naughty:

Who were the Titans
Why did Atlan-Tis sink in the Atlan-Tic
What is Stargate Atlan-Tis
Who was Atlas
What does it mean for Atlas to Shrugg
Why are words like Hydra and LaoDicea being used in this 447 or 87 Story?
Did you know that LaoDicea is the Crown chakra in the book of revelations.
Why is 87 Octane the lowest grade at the pump
wasn't there a Di Cap-Rio in the movie Titan-ic
Is it Day June and Eros ,or de Janerio

Did you know that the golden winged Eros drove Juno's chariot and then presided over her wedding to Jupiter.This is connected with the month of June.

Did you know that Aquarius rules flight, communication and thunder.

Did you know that Jupiter is in Aquarius now
[/I]
Jesus-Zeus is jupiter , the God of the Thunderbolts
http://freshimagehosting.com/images/...dzadkir12m.gif

Connecting with Sauce 06-04-2009 11:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sammytray (Post 142287)
The symbol looks like a circle within a circle, I am wondering if gold is directly connected to the human body- or at least the symbol of gold as a puzzle piece of some kind.

According to what you have stated, GOLD is something we need to pay attention to. :original:

I think it is associated witht he body, it and all precious metals increase our auro Gold ~60% increase according to the site I posted before maybe on this thread... The link also mentions fairies and reptiles too...

http://www.goldenmean.info/geobiology/

here Stephan adds more detail to his measurement experience:"Variations of the (body's aura) vital field in the presence of a metal patch (10cm /10cm) - placed in front of the breast - Metals are placed in the lessening order- Gold 160 %, Silver 140 %, Copper 130 %, Zink 113 %, Titanium 110 %, ----Normal vital field 100 %, Nickel 79 %, Iron 76 %, Aluminium 68 %, Lead 58 % - - ................ average values for non allergic persons to certain metals..

777 The Great Work 06-05-2009 12:04 AM

EYE N Plane Sight
http://freshimagehosting.com/images/...80236akbuo.jpg

Connecting with Sauce 06-05-2009 12:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 777 The Great Work (Post 142769)
[I][U][SIZE="7"]
http://freshimagehosting.com/images/...gj1a44fnx4.gifVery clever way to hide 777 or 21 :naughty:

I can see a tigers head in the middle and also a black arrow pointing down...

777 The Great Work 06-05-2009 12:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Connecting with Sauce (Post 142775)

Eye can't see the tigers head yet,:nono:Help me out.:lol3:

Unified Serenity 06-05-2009 12:29 AM

Quote:

Yes, what's coming down or who is coming down? I know this sounds crazy, but that TNT symbol if viewed as looking down from above looks like a flying wing or delta with guns.

777 The Great Work 06-05-2009 12:32 AM

Quote:

Ok. now i see the number 11,two ps for 32 degrees or Pi, and also V,So 55 is in here also.This is very clever work.I also see the guns ablazing:lol3:

Unified Serenity 06-05-2009 12:39 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by 777 The Great Work (Post 142779)
Ok. now i see the number 11,two ps for 32 degrees or Pi, and also V,So 55 is in here also.This is very clever work.I also see the guns ablazing:lol3:

I decided to flip the image and invert the colors... different perspective.

Unified Serenity 06-05-2009 12:52 AM

1 Attachment(s)
One more option... this image just seems like more to me. Sorry about the thumbnail, just click it for slightly bigger version.

Ok, so now I have other thoughts... sort of reminds me of i ching , a rib cage, energy movement in chakras, as above so below if turned, a door... just looking at possibilities.

777 The Great Work 06-05-2009 01:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unified Serenity (Post 142783)
One more option... this image just seems like more to me. Sorry about the thumbnail, just click it for slightly bigger version.

I like this one a lot .Its a 144 G8, with 9 being the center center.An Explosvie Birth of energy falling and rising at the same time.Nice Op UFS :original:We have to view life, in the hangman position.:lol3:

Unified Serenity 06-05-2009 01:16 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Unified Serenity (Post 142783)

Ok, so now I have other thoughts... sort of reminds me of i ching , a rib cage, energy movement in chakras, as above so below if turned, a door... just looking at possibilities.

Ok, one more view............. I need visual references.

michaelg 06-05-2009 01:27 AM

777: why is 87 Octane the lowest grade at the pump ???

Unified Serenity 06-05-2009 01:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by michaelg (Post 142791)

I know you wrote this to 777, but I haven't noticed a lower octane than 87 lately have you?

michaelg 06-05-2009 01:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unified Serenity (Post 142792)
I know you wrote this to 777, but I haven't noticed a lower octane than 87 lately have you?

No, but I wanted to know the meaning because the flight # of my reservation were 87 & 86.

Christo888 06-05-2009 01:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unified Serenity (Post 142780)
I decided to flip the image and invert the colors... different perspective.

Ohhhhh ..... Unified serenity!!! .... you are hitting upon the 'other side of the world right next door'!!!!

The doorway.

The Maze and Blue are the same color just two different worlds!!! Black Pearl becomes the White Pearl.:naughty:

:thumb_yello::thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

:roll1::roll1::roll1:

777 The Great Work 06-05-2009 01:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by michaelg (Post 142791)

Because the word petroleum,comes from the greek Petronas,which means oil of the rock.Its the Christ oil we've been talking about that is the fuel of ascension.

All aspects of our lives, are connected to this Big Fat Greek wedding.:lol3: of matter and spirit.:lol3:

You attach the number you want to go into the subconcsious, to the lowest octane that everyone can afford.Then you take that same number, and make it the penal code for homicide. Then you have the world dial 877 as the toll free number. Its all connected to Pi, and the divne proccess of awakening.Its all greek to me.:lol3::lmfao::lmfao:G8 is a code for saying 87 or Gate.:naughty:

Unified Serenity 06-05-2009 02:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Christo888 (Post 142799)
Ohhhhh ..... Unified serenity!!! .... you are hitting upon the 'other side of the world right next door'!!!!

The doorway.

The Maze and Blue are the same color just two different worlds!!! Black Pearl becomes the White Pearl.:naughty:

:thumb_yello::thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

:roll1::roll1::roll1:

LMAO.. slaps forehead.... Of course, just gotta get it turned upside down at the precise moment. THanks for that link Christo!!!! :mfr_omg: :thumb_yello:

michaelg 06-05-2009 02:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 777 The Great Work (Post 142801)
Because the word petroleum,comes from the greek Petronas,which means oil of the rock.Its the Christ oil we've been talking about that is the fuel of ascension.

All aspects of our lives, are connected to this Big Fat Greek wedding.:lol3: of matter and spirit.:lol3:

You attach the number you want to go into the subconcsious, to the lowest octane that everyone can afford.Then you take that same number, and make it the penal code for homicide. Then you have the world dial 877 as the toll free number. Its all connected to Pi, and the divne proccess of awakening.Its all greek to me.:lol3::lmfao::lmfao:G8 is a code for saying 87 or Gate.:naughty:

777: it means don't be attached to 87, right :nono: (or don't fly on air bus 87), am I wrong ?

runtofly 06-05-2009 02:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by michaelg (Post 142808)
777: it means don't be attached to 87, right :nono: (or don't fly on air bus 87), am I wrong ?

Don't let the signs dictate your life. they rule over all of their lives without knowledge of your own doings. As 777 said, know the signs: if they resonate with you a certain way, then deter your action. But never out of fear. Face your fear with the knowledge that your inner guidance will lead you through.

My mom had very great advice when I moved to a big city. Always ask yourself if you should be where you are. If you feel like it is time to go- leave.

No one can tell you what to do; but if nothing stops you, you should go. you may find an xtraordinary xperience on either side of your decision. :wink2:

777 The Great Work 06-05-2009 02:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by michaelg (Post 142808)

It means that we should gravitate towards the higher vibration of information,vs shadow.All the things they try to scare us with, are only shadows of divine principles.:original:

michaelg 06-05-2009 03:05 AM

777, runtofly: thanks, I appreciate. :thumb_yello:

777 The Great Work 06-05-2009 03:33 AM

In case you guys didn't know, you can supplement your mineral salts.Go to your local health store and request a mineral salt supplement.The bottle is 14$ for a 1000 capsules.If you purchase each salt seperate,the 12 will cost around 200$.Our mineral salts are depleted from the body,by the sun.INRI = Earth water Air and fire

S
corpio
Aquarius
Leo
Taurus

Matthew 5:13 (KJV)
"Ye are the salt of the Earth: but if the salt have lost his savor, wherewith shall it be salted? It is thenceforth good for nothing, but to be cast out, and to be trodden under foot of men."

LOST =SOLT These 12 salts in the mystery schools, are known as the Mountain DEW.

Tango 06-05-2009 05:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Christo888 (Post 141994)
Tango, a dream of a 'green spiral leafed' logo with the words Kentucky Bluegrass...

Speaking of Kentucky, and some skills you may have... how much of the USA's Gold is still left in Fort Knox if any at all?

Sorry, no pictures to guide you on this one.

* * * * Dragonfly * * * * Just landed on my hand.......

Still didn't need pictures for this either:

The message for 888: " RAND PAUL. "

Also got the message Kentucky Blue Grass
with several spiral leaves under the words...

[END]

So, Rand Paul is Ron Paul's son... Right, Ron Paul is
From TX right... His son is in Kentucky ...? I didn't
know that...

Also, update on the Gold, frm KNOX

Phil's got it, this had to happen... People named
Roth, were going to take it... It had toooo be,
for the citizens. Leaders couldn't be trusted.

[END]

Confirmation, would be Nice if some one is frm Kentucky.....

Trooly,

Tango