Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE)

Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) (http://projectavalon.net/forum/index.php)
-   Project Camelot General Discussion (http://projectavalon.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Something is a brewing, HMMMM (http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=16588)

viking 01-21-2010 10:28 PM

Re: Something is a brewing, HMMMM

Quote:

Originally Posted by waitinginthewings (Post 226370)
Maybe that's why there are so many ships in orbit....I suspect they are watching all the EQ activity pretty closely & are ready to evacuate us if necessary. then yes we could all meet on the ships. Can you imagine all the excitement, hysteria..............:lol3:

I remember either Haton or Salusa mentioning something about being ready to evacuate the population a while back. Do you recall anything Viking?

Yes it was Hatonn...:original:

viking

waitinginthewings 01-21-2010 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by viking (Post 226377)
Yes it was Hatonn...:original:

viking

Tks....my memory is not too bad after all.:original:

feardia 01-21-2010 11:00 PM

I just get a bad feeling when people mention evacuation and getting onto ships, I'd rather drown and take my chances with the Hunab Ku, the wave is coming for us, can't you feel it.
People get ready...

orthodoxymoron 01-21-2010 11:00 PM

Maybe they're here to move the cattle to another ranch. Or...maybe they're running low on food. I hate sounding like an ingrate...but we should leave no moonrock unturned. Sure...I'd love to meet a benevolent Reptilian (even if they look like the drawings)...and I'd love to travel in an advanced technology spacecraft...but I want to nail down Universal History and Solar System Governance...before I get too chummy. I'm sick and tired of lies, bs, and atrocities. I want the truth...the whole truth...and nothing but the truth. Then I want Human Sovereignty...at least in this Solar System. Finally...I want Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom to be the Law of the Solar System. After we take care of business...and the paperwork is completed...then we can go for a ride...without being taken for a ride. I admit that the Human Race is a mess...but that doesn't make a repressive and regressive Reptilian Theocracy OK...even if they learned that stupid game from us. If we need to be quarantined to this Solar System until we grow up...and become at least a +3 civilization...then so be it.

:original:Namaste:original:

tone3jaguar 01-22-2010 11:36 AM

Update, 1/22/10

Number of mother ships parked near Earth = 20,924

Number of the mother ships that are supply ships = 10,804

Number of craft parked in the mother ships = 18,451,785

Number of species of ETs currently involved = 71

Number of total ETs aboard all of these ships = 121,712,366

Firedrake 01-23-2010 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by feardia (Post 226407)
I just get a bad feeling when people mention evacuation and getting onto ships, I'd rather drown and take my chances with the Hunab Ku, the wave is coming for us, can't you feel it.
People get ready...

I am in total agreement feardia, even when I first started reading that, after I got softened up already from their fluffy words, that still didnt sit right with me.

I feel, and again this is just me not recommending this unless it is what you feel, that we are to ride this out with Gaia, on Gaia. Our planet's function is to support life, not to destroy it; albeit there are cycles life goes through, but I feel that where we are at as a collective, it just doesnt feel right to 'watch' her ascend from the 'safety' of ships.

In saying that I do believe if a group of beings wanted to they very much so have the technology and the means of causing an earthquake. So if they targeted Yellowstone ...... :blowup:

I suggest we stay in the moment and listen to our inner knowing above all else. :thumb_yello:

metaw3 01-23-2010 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tone3jaguar (Post 226697)
Number of total ETs aboard all of these ships = 121,712,366

That must be quite a logistical challenge. It's not a gathering that you do 100 years in advance, just in case of. If these numbers are correct, they have to be here for an operation in the short term.

Carol 01-23-2010 05:00 PM

Enslavement or freedom? That is the question. Follow your heart and not fear ~ then when the time comes you will do what is right for you. I just hope I can live by my own inner sense of this and not get caught up in the confusion of change.

tone3jaguar 01-25-2010 09:17 PM

Bilko 01-25-2010 09:45 PM

tone3jaguar
That video of a ufo over china.
At 24 seconds in shows a winged image. Looks like the smaller winged image over the sun in recent posts.
just a thought.

Bilko 01-25-2010 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron (Post 226409)
Maybe they're here to move the cattle to another ranch. Or...maybe they're running low on food. I hate sounding like an ingrate...but we should leave no moonrock unturned. Sure...I'd love to meet a benevolent Reptilian (even if they look like the drawings)...and I'd love to travel in an advanced technology spacecraft...but I want to nail down Universal History and Solar System Governance...before I get too chummy. I'm sick and tired of lies, bs, and atrocities. I want the truth...the whole truth...and nothing but the truth. Then I want Human Sovereignty...at least in this Solar System. Finally...I want Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom to be the Law of the Solar System. After we take care of business...and the paperwork is completed...then we can go for a ride...without being taken for a ride. I admit that the Human Race is a mess...but that doesn't make a repressive and regressive Reptilian Theocracy OK...even if they learned that stupid game from us. If we need to be quarantined to this Solar System until we grow up...and become at least a +3 civilization...then so be it.

:original:Namaste:original:

Well one side is lying and i'm getting fed up with it. I feel like i have been sitting here with a gun to my head for the last few months, metaphorically.

I want to believe the wingmakers story that we are sovereign integrals duped into reincarnation here by evil entities time and time again. That others are coming to rescue us by lifting the veil.
But mostly i am finding this whole process quite destructive. The whole searching for a reason for life. That we are so much more than we know.

I feel like i am giving away my power to these stories/wishes/dreams, forever dwelling in a future that does not seem to materialize. My future, held in balance by the actions of another, be it man or alien.

I have a reason to die but i need a reason to live ( theoretically speaking, not suicidal or anything). Are we trapped gods being harvested for negative energy? or are we living a life as the eyes of God, reporting back when it is done?
Wish i could just get on with it i suppose.

tone3jaguar 01-26-2010 03:14 AM

Oops, NASA took pics of a mother ship.

TempestGarden 01-26-2010 03:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tone3jaguar (Post 228627)
Oops, NASA took pics of a mother ship.

That "mother ship" would have to be the size of the Earth.

viking 01-26-2010 10:13 AM

Maaaaaybe....they are bio-satellite worlds which will house whole populations.

Perhaps they'll be used for transporting parts of humanity when the time comes!!

Who knows!! :naughty:

viking

tone3jaguar 01-26-2010 02:11 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by viking (Post 228784)
Maaaaaybe....they are bio-satellite worlds which will house whole populations.

Perhaps they'll be used for transporting parts of humanity when the time comes!!

Who knows!! :naughty:

viking

Or they are a super advanced hyperdimensional technology that enables the ET's to suppress what would be a soon very tempermental sun. Or they are being used to regulate the frequencies of consciousness that the sun emanates as it converts the energy from galactic center into a form usable by the Earth.

Update, 1/26/10

Number of mother ships parked near Earth = 20,941 (+17)

Number of the mother ships that are supply ships = 10,806 (+2)

Number of craft parked in the mother ships = 18,451,787 (+2)

Number of total ETs aboard all of these ships = 121,722,201
(+9,835)

Interesting, numbers seem to be going static. Not completely static yet, but I will dowse them up tomorrow also to check and see if they have changed. 4 days and only a hand full of new ships? I have no clue if the ET's plan on showing up right after they are all in place and ready to go. We have to remember that they are 4th dimensional. Therefore, they could stage out of time/space and then just gate everything in at the exact right point in time. Or they have been giving me the numbers they way they have as a count down. Apparently if you are not one of the beings in command or working on one of these craft then you are not on a need to know basis.

Peace of mind 01-26-2010 03:37 PM

tone3jaguar- "Or they are being used to regulate the frequencies of consciousness that the sun emanates as it converts the energy from galactic center into a form usable by the Earth"

^^Yes, I've been feeling this for some time now. Thru all my personal research and speaking to people from around the globe, I've heard various theories about this new change in humanity. This is by far the most logical, and manifesting hypothesis yet. I'm seeing signs everywhere, Haarp trying to block out the sun, translations of Egyptian arts concerning the sun and the return of the sun god, interesting details on how the sun is being manipulated to raditate new info to be absorbed into the skin to activate locked DNA strands, melanin shots on the raise, high death rates of melanin skin people, and the most prevalent is in the denail of some people who rather try to force extreme Sci-fy paradigms...even when there's no evidence of any sought supporting their claims. Soon enough we'll all see how exactly this plays out.
In the end, I wish everyone well...

Peace

tone3jaguar 01-27-2010 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peace of mind (Post 228927)
tone3jaguar- "Or they are being used to regulate the frequencies of consciousness that the sun emanates as it converts the energy from galactic center into a form usable by the Earth"

^^Yes, I've been feeling this for some time now. Thru all my personal research and speaking to people from around the globe, I've heard various theories about this new change in humanity. This is by far the most logical, and manifesting hypothesis yet. I'm seeing signs everywhere, Haarp trying to block out the sun, translations of Egyptian arts concerning the sun and the return of the sun god, interesting details on how the sun is being manipulated to raditate new info to be absorbed into the skin to activate locked DNA strands, melanin shots on the raise, high death rates of melanin skin people, and the most prevalent is in the denail of some people who rather try to force extreme Sci-fy paradigms...even when there's no evidence of any sought supporting their claims. Soon enough we'll all see how exactly this plays out.
In the end, I wish everyone well...

Peace

You can actually choose to allow the energy off the sun to flow through you, or bounce off of you. It is usually an unconscious choice, but not allowing the sun to flow through you can result in a manifestation of cancer.

tone3jaguar 01-28-2010 02:15 PM

Ok, I know that I was supposed to dowse the numbers up yesterday. Sorry I got busy and forgot.

Update, 1/28/10

Number of mother ships parked near Earth = 20,941 (+0)

Number of the mother ships that are supply ships = 10,806 (+0)

Number of craft parked in the mother ships = 18,451,762 (-25)

Number of total ETs aboard all of these ships = 121,722,122
(-79)

Looks like it has gone static as far as new mother ships and new ET's showing up. The slight decrease in the numbers of craft on the mother ships and the numbers of ET's on the mother ships are probably tied together. Remember that I am dowsing how many craft are parked in the mother ships. Therefore, these decreases in the numbers probably only represent craft that are on maneuvers.

tone3jaguar 01-30-2010 04:25 PM

Update, 1/30/10

Number of mother ships parked near Earth = 20,941

Number of the mother ships that are supply ships = 10,806

Number of craft parked in the mother ships = 18,451,762

Still no changes, not sure what the plan is. I hope we find out soon

feardia 01-30-2010 04:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tone3jaguar (Post 231106)
Update, 1/30/10

Still no changes, not sure what the plan is. I hope we find out soon

No births or deaths among such a large population? No-one got electrocuted or accidentally sucked into the lavatory outlet?
It sounds a lot safer up there than it does down here.

oxiigen 01-30-2010 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tone3jaguar (Post 231106)
Update, 1/30/10
Number of craft parked in the mother ships = 18,451,762

I saw one new on YouTube today, so it must be 18,451,763

Swanny 01-30-2010 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by feardia (Post 231111)
No births or deaths among such a large population? No-one got electrocuted or accidentally sucked into the lavatory outlet?
It sounds a lot safer up there than it does down here.

Hehe :naughty::thumb_yello:

no caste 01-30-2010 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tone3jaguar (Post 230014)
Number of craft parked in the mother ships = 18,451,762 (-25)

(-79)

It looks like they're landing on planet, disembarking :original: what do you think, T3?

tone3jaguar 01-30-2010 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by no caste (Post 231185)
It looks like they're landing on planet, disembarking :original: what do you think, T3?

I think that all I have is speculation like everyone else. They are not giving logistics info to anyone.

tone3jaguar 01-31-2010 01:30 PM

tone3jaguar 01-31-2010 01:33 PM

tone3jaguar 01-31-2010 05:15 PM

Interesting channeled info that I snagged off of the stargate in the Gulf of Aden thread. I felt a significant energy shift a few days ago which seemed to erase a lot of the polarity in my consciousness. Then I just now listened to this which got me thinking "hmmm, what do we have here"

Spregovori 01-31-2010 05:34 PM

it sounds very promising

Snowbird 01-31-2010 06:15 PM

tone3jaguar, I just want to thank you for consistently posting this information for the all. I am rather new to PA, but I have been watching this thread and learning from it. In fact, I am currently reading your altimatrix.com information.

I don't as yet understand all of this information, but that does not stop me from learning. Please keep it coming!

Truthman 01-31-2010 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tone3jaguar (Post 231578)
Interesting channeled info that I snagged off of the stargate in the Gulf of Aden thread. I felt a significant energy shift a few days ago which seemed to erase a lot of the polarity in my consciousness. Then I just now listened to this which got me thinking "hmmm, what do we have here"

This is awesome. I mean this message is from January 4th and McCollum's interview release was Jan 27th:original:.

If this channeled message was released after McCollum's interview I would had been skeptical but it is obvious that something is really happening down there.

Man I hope everything is true. I want this planet to change once and for all.

burgundia 01-31-2010 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Truthman (Post 231633)
This is awesome. I mean this message is from January 4th and McCollum's interview release was Jan 27th:original:.

If this channeled message was released after McCollum's interview I would had been skeptical but it is obvious that something is really happening down there.

Man I hope everything is true. I want this planet to change once and for all.

Let's hope McCollum didn't listen to that message...:wink2:

Christo888 01-31-2010 10:35 PM

That'll be a very nice day when all Hillary can do is throw temper tantrum's :mad3: because no one will listen to her anymore! :lmao: And then all the money/laundering schemes she has set up through her abuse of position representing our country can be redistributed back to the highest and best good of all on the planet.

And for all those who have not... shall have!!!!!:thumb_yello: Compliments of tptw.:lmao:

cool stuff T3J.:thumb_yello:

Swanny 02-01-2010 12:00 AM

Quote:

I prefer the robot voice they use now, much funnier than the Germanic ones they used before :naughty:

TempestGarden 02-01-2010 02:41 AM

Quote:

I have emailed Beth before (the person that does the channeling) but she has never returned my emails. She makes a lot of extraordinary claims about what is going on behind the scenes, but like many others, doesn't really offer any proof of the things she claims. Still, most of the topics she is talking about are definitely interesting and food for thought.

tone3jaguar 02-01-2010 02:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by burgundia (Post 231683)
Let's hope McCollum didn't listen to that message...:wink2:

He probably did. He said that his intel was a combo of internet research, actual on site reports, and his own personal intuitive data. I am locked in on it because my personal intuitive data is showing that the stargate is real as well. I even remote viewed it. Kind of reminded me of the scene from the second stargate machine operating in the movie Contact. Not the machine being there, but the luminous light and what not.

Jack 02-01-2010 02:53 AM

wow this is an amazing claim.

And im only calling it a claim because i havent heard anything more about it then whats been said here, but im very openminded on any more information that can back this up.

You know, theres a large part of me that accepts this right now as being truth, such times we live in.

Jack 02-01-2010 03:10 AM

Found this ;

Christo888 02-01-2010 06:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jack (Post 231814)
Found this ;

Interesting video of tidbits...

What struck me instantly, and one that I don't remember being taught, was that the earth is expanding!!! From this perspective, the possibility of this happening, would really explain for massive earthquakes... not just sliding plates against each other but plates pulling away from each other leaving gaping crevices and 'edges' of plates caving in or dropping quite a distance.

And the 'Garden of Eden' whirlpool stargate alien invasion thingy... sounds like the last marker of the plan by tptw on their list of things to make-up to bring many nations together in solidarity to defend the planet from alien invaders. Isn't that supposed to be several years away? Maybe that was Sorcha Faals/David Booth/verizon/mi6's job to start the gears rolling on that one.

It's getting interesting keeping up that's for sure.

HAL 9000 02-01-2010 09:02 AM

You do realize that most channeling today is faked by the illuminati and it's not to be taken that lightly ? Taken for instance that new age Cassiopaea "experiment".

To express my statement furhter, I would like to see something like that coming, but my opinion is that we should clean up mess we left behind us, it's not the point someone else do it. They can give some boost but not solve major problems in the world like wars.

tone3jaguar 02-01-2010 12:41 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by HAL 9000 (Post 231888)
You do realize that most channeling today is faked by the illuminati and it's not to be taken that lightly ? Taken for instance that new age Cassiopaea "experiment".

News to me, where did you get that information? I agree that most channeling is tainted with info from similar entities that the illuminati work with. However, with the number of texts out there on how to channel and the open user access to youtube, it would be hard to prove it either way.