Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE)

Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) (http://projectavalon.net/forum/index.php)
-   News And Updates (http://projectavalon.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Full Disclosure...Soon! (http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=16332)

viking 09-06-2009 09:36 AM

Full Disclosure...Soon!

Another date guys... Fingers crossed hey!!!

Bill Ryan from Project Camelot opening the Zurich conference july 12-2009.this is an extract from his video presentation, in this video he is reminded by david wilcock to talk about something likely to happen on november 27th of 2009.according to pete peterson i think he's a whistleblower, the television time has already been book for U.S president obama to announce to the world the contact with 6 different friendly E.T races,in the second part he talks about an abductee he had the opportunity to talk to, who said had a very powerful revelation about E.T contact, that probably may happen on november 21st or 22nd of 2009.Let's hope,manifest and intent that our galactic family finally reveal themselves to humanity..!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z58Dv3WNXW0&NR=1

viking

Humble Janitor 09-06-2009 04:56 PM

Re: 27th November...Full Disclosure??

More dates. Heh.

Who wants to wager that nothing will happen on those dates?

viking 09-06-2009 05:56 PM

You probably right Humble....but it's gotta happen sooner or later...

Found this...

http://www.mania.com/235-degrees-mis...le_117463.html

viking

mntruthseeker 09-06-2009 06:14 PM

seeing is believing. What will happen prior to that date is what I want to know............

from Bill Ryan, did he say they would be coming down prior to the announcement Oh is this project bluebeam?

tone3jaguar 09-06-2009 07:28 PM

If he was going to do this then why would anyone be able to find out about it ahead of time? I call B.S.

Swanny 09-06-2009 07:32 PM

Personally I don't think they will ever tell us:sneaky2:
but I hope I am wrong.

Northern Boy 09-06-2009 09:33 PM

All depends which friends are showing up Viking ours or the Governments chances are it won`t be ours if it happens and that is a big IF

Zeddo 09-06-2009 09:41 PM

Logic would say BS, however, it will always be nothing more than BS if that's whatwe want it to be. Remember we do create our realities. As long as we are quick to "call b.s." on everything, then so it will be. if we as a collective, however, say TRUE, THERE WILL BE DISCLOSURE (or whatever you want to call it) then so it will be.
We really need to step away from ourselves, leave the old self behind (hmmmm, maybe I am beggining to understand what being 're-born' means) and not pander to the whims of the old man made and indoctrinated self.
We have to see those things that are not truly as if they are. This is a tough one, and yet it is so easy!
Wherever i look, I see the old paradigm struggling to manifest itself, and it is only us, ourselves, that can swing this around and force the change.
You read it on this site time and time again. BE THE CHANGE YOU WANT TO SEE. Nothing other than that will do it. Don't be so quick to "caLL B.S." on everything, that is the easy way out, no effort required, the wimps way. Take the challenge and force the change.

Z

LightSurfer 09-07-2009 07:28 AM

Hey ZEDDO,

I totally agree with you on that.

And also, this thread totally fits with your signature since Jimi was born on November 27th.

LightSurfer

LightSurfer 09-07-2009 07:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Humble Janitor (Post 166695)
More dates. Heh.

Who wants to wager that nothing will happen on those dates?

Hey HJ,

I'm the first to say B-S when it comes to date, but I don't know if some of you listened to the PC radio show with Dr. Turi not so long ago. The guy said that there WILL be an earthquake of at least magnitude 6.0 on Sept 2nd. So I said to my old man: So... big earthquake next wednesday , eh. And I forgot about it. And next thing I know my dad came to me and said: How come you knew about that earthquake. I said: what earthquake? and then he pointed at the TV...

So there was an earthquake in Indonesia last wednesday charting 5.1 according to Google earth and 5.3 according to CBC News. Okay it was not 6.0 or more and you'll tell me that there are earthquakes everyday...but still.

Just wanted to point that out since nobody seems to have noticed:wink2:

LightSurfer

viking 09-07-2009 08:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Northern Boy (Post 166721)
All depends which friends are showing up Viking ours or the Governments chances are it won`t be ours if it happens and that is a big IF

Yep...I keep thinking about that as well (Bluebeam) ...

If it was Bluebeam how would we know if its the real thing or not??

viking

viking 09-07-2009 01:38 PM

Just found this ...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/news...0-minutes.html

viking

Zeddo 09-08-2009 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LightSurfer (Post 166795)
Hey ZEDDO,

...................Jimi was born on November 27th.

LightSurfer

Brilliant, I can't believe I missed that !!! Thanks for the reminder LS. Think I'll listen to some of his music right now......Gypsy Boy - Land of the New Rising sun ought to do just fine !!:thumb_yello:

Humble Janitor 09-09-2009 02:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LightSurfer (Post 166797)
Hey HJ,

I'm the first to say B-S when it comes to date, but I don't know if some of you listened to the PC radio show with Dr. Turi not so long ago. The guy said that there WILL be an earthquake of at least magnitude 6.0 on Sept 2nd. So I said to my old man: So... big earthquake next wednesday , eh. And I forgot about it. And next thing I know my dad came to me and said: How come you knew about that earthquake. I said: what earthquake? and then he pointed at the TV...

So there was an earthquake in Indonesia last wednesday charting 5.1 according to Google earth and 5.3 according to CBC News. Okay it was not 6.0 or more and you'll tell me that there are earthquakes everyday...but still.

Just wanted to point that out since nobody seems to have noticed:wink2:

LightSurfer

I think we've been burned by enough predictions to take them all with a grain of salt. it was close but not quite.

viking 10-08-2009 08:41 AM

Update??! Closer??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1XR6Rsp-b0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fktCa0-inJo&NR=1

viking

morguana 10-08-2009 09:12 AM

maybe, hope so......but apparently only if they are backing the right party :wink2:

bou x

Swanny 10-08-2009 11:00 AM

I hope so too but am not holding my breath :rm_stormtrooper:

iainl140285 10-08-2009 11:22 AM

In my opinion no. :wall:
Just a 'possibility' THEY are throwing out there to keep your focused turned in the other direction.
It was the same last year.:naughty:

"The US budget deficit hit a record $1.4 trillion (£877bn) in the year to 30 September, US Congress estimates say.

Analysts had predicted a $1.6tn deficit but revised the estimate, which comes after the end of the US financial year.

The deficit was equal to 9.9% of gross domestic product (GDP) - more than treble the 2008 level and the highest since the end of World War II.

The surging deficit was put down to increased government spending and a big drop in tax revenues.

The Treasury Department will report the actual deficit later this month.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/8296079.stm

Should the situation arise that a MONUMENTAL distraction is requiered, disclosure by the way, is the absolute last resort:lol3::mad3:, then maybe ... However, it will not be full disclosure and you wont be able to trust the info.:wall:

I think disclosure will go like this ... BREAKING NEWS!!!!! WATER DISCOVERED ON (MOON/PLANET) WITH CONFIRMED MICROBIAL LIFE FORMS. WE ARE NOT ALONE!:mfr_omg::lol3::naughty:

JesterTerrestrial 10-08-2009 11:52 AM

I say go for it!

I have no idea what the government is doing and don't really care but telling the truth is about the best move they have.

Somehow we have to manage this disclosure with davinici in mind. From the inside out! This must bloom from the divine mind with a passion to heal and transend the evil that has been done! We can not WILL NOT just forget how bad the secret gov. have been screwing the people of earth, but we must direct our focus to a new level of thinking. A new energy of being. A new planetary civilization in one huge massive galactic family!

ARE WE READY!!! REALLY!!! Ready to see ships that are several miles long! like 10 -20 MILES LONG! 40 - 50 Miles LONG? To walk the shores of a beach of a planet orbiting a star in a galaxy that you never heard off? To expose the evil and hold those accountable and steer this beautiful planet back into the light and use free energy like our lives depended on it. To end the psycho big pharma and to use all herbs and hemps that are natural? We have so much work to do...

THIS IS SO AWESOME!!! TELL THE TRUTH!!!

I'M HERE!!!
Peace JT :glasses3:

viking 10-08-2009 12:55 PM

Hey... Shhh

I can feel the quiteness
the stillness
the apprehension
I can feel the collective conciousnesss wanting
I can feel humanity waiting, for something
I can taste it
They know deep down that this is not all
Alone, we never have been...
But we need to be told
We all need to know
Not to believe anymore
The rest will take care of itself...

Humanity will rise.

viking

Oliver 10-08-2009 02:54 PM

This is very interesting part from the book "Discerning ALien Disinformation (Part5)" by Montalk. Actually all book is quite serious on the topic of alien disclosure and of the broader context. This part follows the negative scenario. There is positive one also.
Not bad to know both.

http://montalk.net/alien/150/discern...rmation-part-5

Love & Respect

viking 10-08-2009 03:36 PM

Mr Wilcox about the disclosure date.... He doesn't mention the date on this vid but states that it will be before the end of the year!!!

However my the 1st post on this thread mentions 27th!!!

Looks like Bill let the cat out of the bag!!! oooops !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5gygVrD4eg

viking

Steve_A 10-08-2009 05:22 PM

Hi viking,

As you so rightly said "Another date". I would have said, "Yet another date".

The faliure of so many of these so called 'whistleblowers' or 'experts' or whatever they like to call themselves is that they start to declare dates.

If in these two cases you mentioned, if nothing happens, not even an incling, I think we can put the top hat on Wilcox and Peterson.

The thing about dates is that they are so definitive, any timeline is. The moment anybody mentions a date, they are tied up. If something extraordinary happens on these two dates (actually Peterson escapes a little and uses two dates and says the information comes from a contactee - just to be on the safe side?).

However, if he knows that the TV time has already been booked, whyu doesn't he mention the date and time?

Check in the TV guide for "Obama Addresses the Nation". :)

Let's wait and see....

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:

Originally Posted by viking (Post 166649)
Another date guys... Fingers crossed hey!!!

Bill Ryan from Project Camelot opening the Zurich conference july 12-2009.this is an extract from his video presentation, in this video he is reminded by david wilcock to talk about something likely to happen on november 27th of 2009.according to pete peterson i think he's a whistleblower, the television time has already been book for U.S president obama to announce to the world the contact with 6 different friendly E.T races,in the second part he talks about an abductee he had the opportunity to talk to, who said had a very powerful revelation about E.T contact, that probably may happen on november 21st or 22nd of 2009.Let's hope,manifest and intent that our galactic family finally reveal themselves to humanity..!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z58Dv3WNXW0&NR=1

viking

Swanny 10-08-2009 06:35 PM

Hey maybe I can get an alien girlfriend :naughty:

burgundia 10-08-2009 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swanny (Post 175820)
Hey maybe I can get an alien girlfriend :naughty:

They are constantly talking about "dates"...so who knows....:wink2: