Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE)

Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) (http://projectavalon.net/forum/index.php)
-   Project Avalon General Discussion (http://projectavalon.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   All right, listen up, here's why my quake didn't go through (http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=17148)

charioteer 10-23-2009 03:16 PM

All right, listen up, here's why my quake didn't go through

HELLO ALL. I NEED TO BRING UP SOME IMPORTANT THINGS WITH YOU TODAY I DO NOT KNOW IF THIS FORUM WILL ALLOW ALL CAPITAL LETTER BUT I AM TYPING SOME OF IT THAT WAY AS SOME OF IT IS NEEDED FOR THIS POST. Perhaps bold will do.

All right listen up please, I need your help! I am calling all lightworkers and other for a worthy cause, please do not leave this page until you have read all of this!

On the 11th I made a thread about an upcoming quake on the next day. The quake didn't happen. It was supposed to because I communicate directly with the people who make quakes, and there was going to be a reason for it. Let me explain.

Awhile ago I got the attention of some low-level freemasons in my neighborhood. I did something, and they came after me. I did something that affected them so deeply, that they have been following me ever since. Freemasons are all close and like brothers, and so it wasn't long before it spread to higher and higher level masons. The masons run the world and are connected to the illuminati and everything.

They watch me everywhere I go; they give me signs and signals via cars going by, raindrops, train horns/truck horns, occasional voices inside my head, thunder, weather patterns/temperature, any many other ways. They can see you everywhere you go, so don't bother ever trying to "hide" anything from them, because what you see, they see, what you hear, they hear, even if you're in a god damn moving car!!! They have the power to do anything they want. They cannot be defeated by conventional means, only by forming alliances.

I have been through jail with this going on. Every single inmate eventually found out about me, and coaxed me with little signs, signals, even significant lottery numbers coming up on the tv to signify my death. I managed to survive all of it because I am good at staying focused, and because the inmates and even they in hard times were there to pull me back up if I got too beat.

I eventually got the nickname, "The Dog", dog is god spelled backwards, and it seemed fitting. In one of the recent webbot reports, there was a mention of a "Dog Poet" or "canine lyricist", this is refering to, guess who? Yours truly. Earlier this spring, we made the stock markets rise the 5th highest in dow history. The number 5 is significant to me, as is the number 12, oh, and, remember the Georgia Guidestones being vandalized last year? That was for me, my birthday is 12-12.

After all this time, they have given me power, and I can do whatever I want. Do you understand me? I can make a quake anywhere I want to even on land if I do not announce it on a forum; I can do whatever I want, I need merely tell them, and they will do it. Not to worry, I am not the type of person to want to destroy. I have no desire to kill people.

I have them in check. Have you ever played chess? They will do what they do according to what lead I make. Do you want doom and gloom? Do you want the New World Order? Well guess what, whether you like me or not, I play a major role in how things play out. In fact, if I wanted to, I could get the NWO going tomorrow! Don't worry, I don't want to do this, but my question to you is, can you help me avoid it?

There doesn't have to be a nuclear war or anything like that if we don't want it! Speaking of which, do you remember Operation Blackjack earlier this summer? Well that was a lesson directly for me, straight from them!

I need your help! I have written Kerry but I was not straightforward enough. I need you to set aside your ego and respond to this responsibly. For example, don't tell me that this post reeks of ego after I posted a thread about absence of ego because I am doing what I can to get your attention on important matters, do you f****ng understand??? Another example, don't you dare make some snyde little comment like "look who wants attention again" and post a little smiley or something because if you do that people will die and I will not want it do you hear me??? I am calling on any and all high members of this forum to put your heads together to try to decide what to do! If this makes you a little stressed out, you know what, that's ok, because The future of the planet depends on it! So cancel your plans for the rest of the day and tell any other awakened people you know and sit with this for a bit!

I used to be like most of you! I led what I thought to be a spiritual live and "felt sorry" for those who live by service to self. I enjoyed time with friends, I went to sweat lodges, I went to potlucks, we danced, played music, shared food. I posted cute flowery poems on discussion forums like this with smiley faces. Now I find myself in this critical situation!

I want you to think very carefully before you act and leave aside all games and nonsense do you understand me! If you have any ideas or support you can send me a pm or post here. Please be considerate. Do not be afraid. We have been through hell and back. We have decided to do God's work. We can't do it without you. There are no guidelines, just know that I have all of their attention and that without me they might have already gone through with their NWO plans, and that I need your help, your energy, your support. Its too much damn pressure and I can't take it anymore.

This is a life-changing post. This is a world-changing post. This is the post. Please brainstorm with me...to do? What yet...I am not exactly sure...

Thank you for reading. May you be well.

charioteer 10-23-2009 03:29 PM

Re: All right, listen up, here's why my quake didn't go through

Hello. I will make the first post on this thread to ease the burden. Please do not be afraid to post any questions or thoughts that you may have, and I will try to answer them. I only ask that you not be critical of myself, or "us", and that you not ask what it was that I did, at this time. Please once you have seen this show it to everyone you can, pass it along.

Friends, we have an opportunity to change the fate of our planet earth. The chance is now, the medium is the internet, and the forum is Project Avalon. I look forward to connecting with you.

TheObserver 10-23-2009 03:39 PM

Can you make 'them' stand down, dismantle their structure, distribute the money they ponzied from the masses back and retire to quiet and humble lives with their families? :original:

Peace of mind 10-23-2009 03:43 PM

Take a few deep breaths charioteer, and give some specifics. What do you want from others? What can you do for others? What are the plans of these free masons? What are yours? What is this power you speak of? Can you demonstrate any of this power for us……. responsibly?

Peace

burgundia 10-23-2009 03:51 PM

hmmmm...you are a powerful guy....

iainl140285 10-23-2009 03:53 PM

Ok Charioteer, lets wipe the slate clean. Fair enough? :original:

I will help you.

Lets start off simple. First, what happened exactly, that changed the situation of them hounding and chasing you, to you being the lynch pin to saving the planet?

charioteer 10-23-2009 04:16 PM

burgundia, I will assume, of course, that that is not sarcastic.

Right now, mainly what I want, and what we want, is support. There is a girl caught in the middle of all of this, and I have never even talked to her. She has been through an experience that redefines suffering.

The plan was world domination, but now it is erring towards global stabilization (I got a sound for that one). My plans go along the same lines.

The power is that I can have them do what I want but cannot mention it on a forum beforehand. They cannot have the direct link right now on the internet of a world event being fore-casted on a forum.

What brought me around from being chased is that they cannot kill me. I have infected their minds. I have implanted a virus, so to speak, in their minds. They are helpless without me. They need me and they are willing to work with me to change the planet, which is what we all have in common.

This thread is meant to be hard-hitting. Once you see it, you can't take it back. You must begin thinking. This thread is serious, and I will consider any and all responses seriously.

Thank you.

no caste 10-23-2009 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by charioteer (Post 180523)
Perhaps bold will do.

Awhile ago I got the attention of some low-level freemasons in my neighborhood. I did something, and they came after me. I did something that affected them so deeply, that they have been following me ever since. Freemasons are all close and like brothers, and so it wasn't long before it spread to higher and higher level masons. The masons run the world and are connected to the illuminati and everything.

Like sinew... uh huh... one creature....

Quote:

They watch me everywhere I go; they give me signs and signals via cars going by, raindrops, train horns/truck horns, occasional voices inside my head, thunder, weather patterns/temperature, any many other ways. They can see you everywhere you go, so don't bother ever trying to "hide" anything from them, because what you see, they see, what you hear, they hear, even if you're in a god damn moving car!!! They have the power to do anything they want. They cannot be defeated by conventional means, only by forming alliances.

they're nosy... got nothing better to do....also a bit like leeches... uh huh...

Quote:

I have been through jail with this going on. Every single inmate eventually found out about me, and coaxed me with little signs, signals, even significant lottery numbers coming up on the tv to signify my death. I managed to survive all of it because I am good at staying focused, and because the inmates and even they in hard times were there to pull me back up if I got too beat.

uh huh... you can learn a lot in prison...

Quote:

I eventually got the nickname, "The Dog", dog is god spelled backwards, and it seemed fitting. In one of the recent webbot reports, there was a mention of a "Dog Poet" or "canine lyricist", this is refering to, guess who? Yours truly. Earlier this spring, we made the stock markets rise the 5th highest in dow history. The number 5 is significant to me, as is the number 12, oh, and, remember the Georgia Guidestones being vandalized last year? That was for me, my birthday is 12-12.

Ok... manipulating the markets... uh huh...

Quote:

After all this time, they have given me power, and I can do whatever I want. Do you understand me? I can make a quake anywhere I want to even on land if I do not announce it on a forum; I can do whatever I want, I need merely tell them, and they will do it. Not to worry, I am not the type of person to want to destroy. I have no desire to kill people.

Quake-o-rama!... uh huh...

Quote:

I have them in check. Have you ever played chess? They will do what they do according to what lead I make. Do you want doom and gloom? Do you want the New World Order? Well guess what, whether you like me or not, I play a major role in how things play out. In fact, if I wanted to, I could get the NWO going tomorrow!

Hmmm... find the sinew and burn it!!.... {like a little train of cauterizing}...

Quote:

Don't worry, I don't want to do this, but my question to you is, can you help me avoid it?

Don't avoid it!!!!!!!!!!!! :original: Or. Write details about how you would do this. You're Dog, right? Think of writing as your intermediary between you now and an event you could 'produce'...

Quote:

There doesn't have to be a nuclear war or anything like that if we don't want it!

We know that, but they seem to like the idea. What are their thoughts (its thought {ha}) on the swine flu vaccine?

Quote:

Speaking of which, do you remember Operation Blackjack earlier this summer? Well that was a lesson directly for me, straight from them!

No, I do not remember. Please elaborate?

Quote:

I need your help! I have written Kerry but I was not straightforward enough. I need you to set aside your ego and respond to this responsibly. For example, don't tell me that this post reeks of ego after I posted a thread about absence of ego because I am doing what I can to get your attention on important matters, do you f****ng understand??? Another example, don't you dare make some snyde little comment like "look who wants attention again" and post a little smiley or something because if you do that people will die and I will not want it do you hear me???

{oops} Frankly, people die all the time. Most of us know why.

Quote:

I am calling on any and all high members of this forum to put your heads together to try to decide what to do! If this makes you a little stressed out, you know what, that's ok, because The future of the planet depends on it! So cancel your plans for the rest of the day and tell any other awakened people you know and sit with this for a bit!

I'll cancel any (already behind schedule) deadlines that may p*ss people off and say I'm on OWO deconstruction-therapy duty. It has to do with earth quake making, secret weaponry, moronic societies, campaigns to murder civilians, nuke tress, ... stuff like that... Is this reasonable?

Quote:

I used to be like most of you! I led what I thought to be a spiritual live and "felt sorry" for those who live by service to self. I enjoyed time with friends, I went to sweat lodges, I went to potlucks, we danced, played music, shared food. I posted cute flowery poems on discussion forums like this with smiley faces. Now I find myself in this critical situation!

Good luck! I'll do what I can!

Quote:

I want you to think very carefully before you act and leave aside all games and nonsense do you understand me! If you have any ideas or support you can send me a pm or post here. Please be considerate. Do not be afraid. We have been through hell and back. We have decided to do God's work. We can't do it without you. There are no guidelines, just know that I have all of their attention and that without me they might have already gone through with their NWO plans, and that I need your help, your energy, your support. Its too much damn pressure and I can't take it anymore.

Breathe in, breathe out.... {have a glass of water, you're probably dehydrated from stress and these preoccupations}

Quote:

This is a life-changing post. This is a world-changing post. This is the post. Please brainstorm with me...to do? What yet...I am not exactly sure...

Well, I read it.----------------------------

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheObserver (Post 180531)
Can you make 'them' stand down, dismantle their structure, distribute the money they ponzied from the masses back and retire to quiet and humble lives with their families? :original:

ditto from me :thumb_yello:

charioteer 10-23-2009 04:58 PM

Yes No. Google Operation Blackjack. I am working on fighting the NWO (sounds). One possibility we have considered is the disclosure of extraterrestrial life. After my quake thread ended on the 14th they began a stream of SaLuSa messages and I believe this is currently in the works.

I realize about swine flu and vaccines. There are no guarantees. I cannot promise that something will not happen on the 25th, for example, but if we willingly desire to manifest good, we can take the best possible path, with swine flu vaccines or the economy or anything else. The dollar is failing anyway, obviously its not all orchestrated, so this is a problem.

Vaccines probably are the biggest challenge we face right now. In order to understand why they are in place you have to learn to think like them, then you can think about how you might be able to eventually stop them, what you might say to them. People are demanding the vaccines right now.

no caste 10-23-2009 06:21 PM

The 2 tier justice system is a problem. It needs to be rolled into one. As you know, a human body is a spaceship too.

charioteer 10-23-2009 06:27 PM

Thank you again for your responses. Let me summarize.

The people in power want to help. If you cannot believe that, at least believe that they want to want to help.

I have found myself before them many times with them "awaiting orders" as it were. You can now find yourself in the same position.

I have spent time wondering about solutions for the Israel Gaza conflict. I have been compared to Israel with them (Israel means "El does battle", the numbers 5, "e", and 12, "l" are significant to me). Remember when devising a solution to a problem, you have to choose your words and thoughts carefully. You must take into account not only obvious things like "feed the hungry" but also consider what must actually be done from their perspective and what their incentive would be to do it. You have to actually take into account the bodies and the actions that would be necessary to accomplish your desired task, and consider possible ways to make it happen. Things aren't so simple. They can't make things happen by magic. They have already had plans in place. They want to change things now but it will take time. For example, I informed them awhile back that I wanted the man-made global warming hoax to be unveiled. That was a couple of weeks ago. Today, I found this, http://www.denverpost.com/ci_13622352?source=rss, and they signaled to me that this was something they had done. So, things can actually manifest, but it will take time.

Thank you again for reading. I know you probably don't know what to do about such a wild post but this was the only way I could grab your attention and that was also the purpose of the quake thread. This (forum) is the only and best medium I have to ask of you this favor; to think about what can be done while considering what sort of people they are (not "bad", or "good", but what sort of situation they were born into). The elites, you see, were born into a different world-view than you, and if you really want to make changes, you have to try and understand things from their perspective. They appreciate support. And things will take time.

To answer a question posed to me at the end of the quake thread, no, I don't think I am above any of you. I'm just a person. If you had known my situation first hand, you would not think it unreasonable that I have made these threads that seem to ask, ask, ask, for what exactly?

This is all very experimental, and ongoing, but it is not at all about my ego. I was given the nickname Dog because of my lack of ego. This is my experiment of extending my mind to a group of tuned in people so that they can give their input just as I can. This is really no different than a new person coming on the forum, its just, in my case, there are some strings attached, but I am just a new member.

Basically, I am not looking for anything specific, just now you know who I am. If you have any ideas, please do let me know though, because I am always thinking up new things to communicate to them for support and for advice.

Thank you very much for reading, and have a lovely day.

lawlessline 10-23-2009 08:07 PM

Chariot,

I have resisted very hard in getting involved in your threads due to the fact that any intervention is strictly against the rules. So people coming forth with contact or help here only means the breaking of a certain agreement, and that would only be done if there is an agenda involved. I would hope that each would play their own fiddle rather than dance to anothers tune.

But on a lighter note, the problem that you are facing.

Any light worker that would engage themselves in a futile effort of picking sides and engaging in a power struggle is not a light worker, just a part time magician, not even a wizard. The only way to defeat any such situation is to give no notice or energy to the situation, conflict. The moment that you dive into them and us both side are lost. You should follow your path and that is all you should. You cannot do any better than doing what you should and doing it for your good, therefore the good for all.

So my help to you is to investigate your self and listen to your own soul and soul group. These groups have no predictive or earthquaking powers. Their only concern is that you complete your life for your good, therefore the good for everyone here and out there. So take a chill pil as they say and go for some very long walks and soak up the goodvibrations. "Que the beach boys"

So just relax my friend and all will get sorted. stress is playing into the hands of others.

:original:

Hogosha 10-23-2009 11:05 PM

I will try keep it simple.

Death, life,...
We are all in merely the first stage of our journey. The second stage is waiting there for us and it wont go anywhere. When we make the second step, we will know, it is simple as a child is learning to walk. 1st. step, 2cond step, 3rd step,... It dosent just end whit second step, it goes on.

My word to you. Calm, embrace and smile. Death is one of the steps, no need to be afraid. I aint.

Choose to belive it or deny it, i got my answer.

Kind regards, Hogosha.

charioteer 10-24-2009 06:56 AM

Hello All.

Thank you Hogosha and lawlessline for your responses (I have pmed lawlessline).

I was a bit worried when I dozed off that this thread would get more responses when I woke up. I''m glad its like this. This was something I felt I had to do, and sounding freaked out was the only way I could put it. I cannot go tell a therapist. There is no one to tell. I know you are strong people. I feel better. Thank you all.

Amyways, I did answer the question, why did my quake not go through (because a broadcasted quake on the net would have gotten alot of traffic and questions! I considered this but overestimated their desperation in the end thinking they would still do it. I think they wish they had. They do.) :original:

I have zero fear of death. Obviously, that has been on my mind with this going on, and were it not for some quirk of fate, I would be dead. I am an eternal optimist, and I believe in the good of people. I believe there may be something I can do with them. I have wondered if it perhaps would be a joke of God for me to die, and for them to get stuck with this...then I have no idea what would happen to you all, but it might fit if it were a way to take away their power and prevent global domination (or it might go the other way, I am uncertain). I'm not sure if this is the way it will play out, we'll see, but if you could know more first hand what I've been through, you'd know death is something I am, more than, familiar with.

I appreciate you being brave enough to post that Hogosha, and admitting that you are not afraid either. That is something a therapist, for example, wouldn't be able to tell me, instead I'd get ****.

I think there is a tendency of lightworkers to be a bit too "passive". I understand there may be a "rule" not to intervene in other people's karma or "dramas", or perhaps a law that states that what is needed to manifest will manifest, and that there should be no worries as to how God's plan will unfold. But to me, rule #1 is there are always exceptions. You don't understand, I can't just kill myself, yet, knowing that what I do may impact the fate of the planet, not that easily. And, how do you not know, that it is not fate that you have me here, calling a cry for urgency, telling you that you cannot just sit idly by, this time, because what will manifest will manifest and if I incite a certain reaction for you to react, then that is part of "the divine plan", so that we can break the rule once and actually get to work to save the planet? This is the dawning of a whole new age, anything is possible.

Whenever something like this happens, there is always a possibility of ego involvement. For example, if I did die, because I may have caused you "trouble", there might be a little ego involvement there, a little, "I told you so", and this is not the world of the future I envision. We will be able to analyze material without judgement, fear, or attachment. Discussion forums in the future won't have snyde little comments, and I am not blaming anyone, I'm glad I haven't gotten them here. People will act without ego, without fear, to do what needs to be done both in their own lives and, I believe, in connection with others as well, to benefit their fellow Man. Things will be done together. There will be no more negative judgement of the illuminati, because it will be seen that they were playing a role that was necessary in the grand scheme. All things will be viewed from a place of infinite compassion. There will be no need for fear, because we will all have each others backs. When someone is wrong about something, or when someone comes out the wrong way about something, people will no longer feel a benefit in "grabbing" a piece of their energy, because they will be well with themselves, and they will be able to see the reason the person is acting as they are; trust that there is a reason. You might say that my threads are here by fate to help awaken you to detach from your ego. To get past all the doubts and jokes, I had to barge in here, as, "The Chariot". It is important that people on forums like these have this absence of ego quality, so that as others awaken they can assist in assimilating them into higher consciousness.

Thanks again for the responses. For right now, I will be right here, and I will basically take lawlessline's advice; except I will not "complete" my life just yet, but that is one possibility.

There is also a girl at the other side of this that I have grown close to. I do not want to leave her. There are many factors. I believe God's will will be done, regardless, and so I await to see what the future holds.

What I should have done is created a thread about her to gather support and love for her. You don't understand what she's been through. Probably too late now for this forum. I know you all don't respond to fear. I couldn't live without giving a concrete explanation to my quake thread. Threads like this obviously aren't to gather popularity, but vent. Oh well.

If any of you knows of any lightworkers or highly awakened people who might be able to counsel someone, without fear, who is in DIRECT contact and has GREAT influence over the people in power, let me know.

With deep gratitude for you all,

Chariot

charioteer 10-24-2009 12:02 PM

Hello all. Let me apologize if, since I joined this site, I have appeared to have been trying to incite fear in people.

I want a fresh start. We are all co-creating our own realities and all is well within the universe. There is no fear, it is illusion. Forgive me if I've had to use "the illusion of" "it" to start to get my point across. Let me tell you this, I will offer you something.

Red Pill or Blue Pill.

If you want the whole story, take the red pill, send me a pm, it can even be blank, and you will get the story. If you want the blue pill, then just click back on your browser button, and enjoy the forums. I will continue posting ocassionally.

Choice is yours, but if you take the red pill, you can't take it back. No worries, it is your choice. And no worries if you do decide to take the red pill, either.

Up to you, but that is probably all I will be mentioning on this matter here on the forums.

Have a nice day,

Chariot